Sorry | Murphamy AU | vol.1

By mumblingmurphy

[ THIS IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION !! ] "Would you stop romanticizing this?" "Why? We're going to die anyway... More

Author's Note {Please Read}
{Summary}
1. Project
2. Like morbid butterflies
3. The art of time
4. Broken noses and butterflies
5. Comedically and tragically beautiful
6. Permanent solutions for temporary problems
7. Irrationality killed the cat
8. An affair with the huntsman
9. Everything will be okay, one day
10. Berlin, 1848
11. Years of subliminal messaging
12. Death isn't colder than heartbreak (it isn't)
13. A worthless apology
14. Hold on tighter for a better kiss
15. Written in bark
16. Young and ignorant
17. Behind whatever shows
18. Touches like glass
19. Naive for things of choice
20. Sobriety with hands of gold
!!please read!!
21. Stay awake for another confession
22. Asleep too soon
23. A familiar face is always odd
[Ch.25 • Gonplei1]
[Ch.26 - Gonplei2]
[Ch.27 - Gonplei3]
[Ch.28 - Gonplei4]
Ch.29 - Camp Gonplei #5
Ch.30 - Hello Jake.
Ch.31 - Not Again
Ch.32 - Tattoo
Ch.33 - Nicer ones
Ch.34 - Memes
Ch.35 - Chef
Ch.36 - Date
Ch.37- The Truth
Ch.38 - You'll Celebrate It
Ch.39 - Too Good
Ch.40 - Visual Learner
Ch.41- Teddy Bear
Ch.42 - 'Cute'
Ch.43 - Mortified
Ch.44 - I Pray
Ch.45 - HIM
Ch.46 - The Story of Mbege
Ch.47 - Pull A Dante
Ch.48 - Tease
Ch.49 - Trigger
Ch.50 - Impossible
Ch.51 - Running out of sass
Ch.52 - F-boy Bell
Ch.53 - Taking a break
Ch.54 - Just One Yesterday
Ch.55 - "It"
Ch.56 - I swear
Ch.57 - Sinclair
Ch.58 - Mystery man
Ch.59 - Rebecca and Mark
Ch.60 - Best Friend
Ch.61 - Torn
Ch.62 - Win
*IMPORTANT A/N*
Ch.64 - Stupidity
Ch. 65 - Out in the open
Ch. 66 - You Broke My Nose!
Ch. 67 - Medicine Cabinet
Ch. 68 - Five
Ch.70 - Paint
Ch. 71 - Metal Tracks

Ch. 69 - Say your prayer

320 26 17
By mumblingmurphy

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a week, I have exams and it's really stressful but I'll be back to posting regularly in a few weeks. I hope you enjoy this chapter, (69 hehe) and if you do, please vote, comment and follow! Feel free to follow my IG: @bellamy.murphy and check out my other fics.

Love you lots!Xx

Murphy P.o.v.

Bellamy comments and I can't help but snicker. Bellamy smiles when he hears my laugh. "Fight me, I can take you." Mark challenges and I cackle alongside my soon-to-be husband. "You're funny Mark." I tell him when I calm down. "Fine then, you fight me, you're weaker, you'll probably just breakdown anyways." he tells me and I drop my jaw. "Shots fired." Bellamy comments under his breath. Bellamy looks and in some cases is stronger than me, but I'm a better fighter and I can endure them longer. "Uh Mark..." my father says wearily, clearly knowing that what Mark is getting himself into is dangerous. "You better say your prayer to whoever," I start but am cut off because Bellamy's looking at his feet smiling and singing "say your prayer say your prayer say your prayer." I glare at him. "You know it's my favourite song." he says defending it and I groan and continue. "Look, Mark if you're smart, you'll drop it and we can start over, how does that sound?" I ask, being reasonable. "If you're scared," he starts and I ram my fist into his stomach and he lets out a wheeze. Rebecca gets up and slaps me hard. "Becca!" My father shouts as she tends to her weak-ass son. "He hit him!" she shouts at my father. "He was asking for it!" I shout at her. "He was literally asking me to fight him." I defend myself and Mark gets back up. "Are you okay?" my father asks and I nod. "Leave me be mom, I can do this myself." Mark grumbles. "Come on kids." Bellamy announces bringing us out of the house and I already know where we're going. I roll my eyes. This is getting somewhat repetitive.

I glance behind and my dad is on his phone as if he was just taking a stroll. "Dad?" I call and he looks up. "Hm?" he asks and I look at his phone and back up to him wondering why he's not doing his part in peace keeper or something. "You can take care of yourself son, I'm just here cause of Becca." he states and I smirk, facing front. I'm not being sarcastic when I call him father of the year. "This is insane, stop!" she shouts and we all turn around and glare. "Everyone, get back inside, now!" she shouts and I roll my eyes. My dad looks at me and nods, telling me to obey her. "Bell, go home." I ask and he nods nervously and reluctantly. I kiss his goodbye and Mark makes a retching sound. "Shut the fuck up." I hiss at up entering the house. We all sit at the table.

"John, tell Mark you're sorry." Rebecca tells me and I shake my head. "No, why would I?" I ask annoyed. She gives me a stern look. "Sorry that your a little bitch." I say sincerely to him and my dad snorts. "Greg." Rebecca scolds. "I'm sorry that you have stick up your ass and I'm sorry that you're close minded." I continue and he glares at me. "I'm sorry that your a fag." he tells me and I scoff. "I'm not." I retort. "Mom, I'm not comfortable having him in the house." he tells her, still in eye-contact with me. I don't know how she reacts cause I don't break my glare. "Well I'm sorry but I have no where to go." I tell him condesendingley. "You should go back to your father's or wherever." I tell him and he raises an eyebrow. "He died 2 years ago." he tells me and I make a sarcastic pout. "Boo hoo." I say. Yes it sounds insensitive but hey, I was an orphan for a while. "Mark, we can figure something out." Rebecca says. "Maybe you can stay with Bellamy for the next little while." she suggests and I break his gaze. "He's not a hotel, Rebecca, I live here." I tell her and I look at my dad. He's not even paying attention.

I clear my throat and he looks up from his phone and sighs, turning it off. "Murphy's just as much a part of this family as you two." he speaks up, sounding unamused and bored. "I've been here longer." Mark retorts and my dad sighs. "Murphy's my son." my father argues and I sit back in my chair. 

I hear the discussion but I tune it out, wishing I could be at Bellamy's. We'd probably be doing something boring, like tumblr or movies, but at least we'd be together. I wish it was just me and my dad but no. He needed to bring his religious wife and son with him. Everything sucks right now and I want everything to back to the way it used to be. I miss chilling with Octavia and talk smack about the kids in her class, I miss Susan and Jason, I miss the smell of their house which I now associate with home whenever I'd enter the foyer, I miss the layout of their house, I miss their faces, I miss the way the way Susan would always play music in the kitchen while preparing dinner and most of all, I miss Bellamy. I see him almost everyday but it isn't the same because I don't wake up next to him, I don't fall asleep next to him, Bellamy has a hard time sleeping and I used to play with his hair and that would help him to sleep. I don't do that anymore because he isn't with me and I don't know whether he can sleep or not. I don't know if has nightmares and it hurts because I know that we can't just ease back into the regular routine because we don't live together anymore. 

"John?" I hear and I snap out of it. Everyone is staring at me. "What do you think?" he asks and I shrug. "I wasn't listening." I say, being honest. He sighs. "Of course he fucking wasn't listening." Mark exclaims and I scoff. "Learn how to swear." I tell him and he shuts up. "We were thinking maybe you guys could hang out." my dad suggests and I narrow my eyes. "No way." I say and he sighs. "Just tonight, Becca and I are going to go out for dinner, we'll be back at around 10." he tells me and I groan. "Can I invite Bellamy... again?" I ask and he looks indecisive. "Okay but under the condition that there is not violence." he says and I shrug. "Yeah, sure." I tell him and he smiles widely. "Great, see you later." he says and Rebecca follows closely behind. 

I call Bellamy over. "Alright, no one provoke anyone and we'll be okay." I set the ground rules and they nod. "Fine but this fucker better not get in my way." Bellamy says with much hostility and I give him a "really" face. "Okay, that's exactly what you shouldn't do." I tell him and he rolls his eyes. "Okay great." I say. I honestly believe that Bellamy hates Mark more than I do and that's saying something. 

We decide on watching a movie to pass the time. I turn on the television, going to the "on demand" section and I scroll through the choices. After a long debate, we finally settle on "Sinister" which is apparently a really good horror movie. Halfway through, Bellamy leans his head on my shoulder and I smile, resting my head on his. Mark is sitting off the couch, leaning against it, on his phone. I roll my eyes and I see that he's on Instagram. I think I need to get my eyes tested because I have to strain to see what he's looking at but it's no use. The tiny images as blurry. He then turns off his phone and I place my eyes onto the television in time for a jump scare. "Shit." I mutter jolting and Bellamy chuckles. "Are you gonna be scared tonight?" he coos and I blush. "Shut up." I mumble and he lifts his head up. "Make me." he mouth and I smile, meeting my lips with his for what is meant to be a short, sweet kiss, but it's interrupted when we hear Mark make a bleh sound. "You're just jealous." Bellamy calls to him and I sigh knowing that this isn't going to end well. "Unlike you, I'm not a sinner." he retorts and I pause the television. "Being a sinner's awesome." Bellamy informs and Mark raises an eyebrow. "You can do whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you want without having to worry that some magic man in the sky is gonna punish you." Bellamy says and I try to stay out of it as much as possible. "That's rude." Mark tells Bellamy, who scoffs. "It's not rude." Bellamy argues and I groan silently in my uncomfortable position. "Yes it is, don't bash on something just because you don't believe in it." Mark tells Bellamy who looks frustrated and he cringes. "You're contradicting yourself, Mark." Bellamy tells him, exasperated. "What do you mean?" Mark asks, sitting on the couch. "You call us sinners and fags for being in love but I can't tell you that I don't believe in god? That doesn't make sense now does it?" Bellamy asks, winning the argument and I nod in his direction, taking his side. "I'm not bashing on it, I'm saying that it's wrong and don't call it love Bellamy, love is reserved for a man and a woman." Mark says fatter of a faculty and I have to bite my tongue. "Then when do you call this?" Bell asks, crossing over and straddling me, taking my face in his hands and kissing me deeply with nothing but love and lust, taking my breath away. He pulls away slowly, giving me a wink and getting off of me. He stands up, crossing his arms over his chest with a look of accomplishment. "I call that wrong." Mark says, stunned by the action he'd witnessed. "Have you ever even kissed anyone?" Bellamy asks him and he shakes his head. "I haven't found the one yet." he tells him and I roll my eyes. "Then how do you know that you don't like guys?" Bellamy teases and I sigh. This is going to end really badly. "Because I didn't choose to." Mark says, shrugging. "It's not a- how stupid- ugh." Bellamy exclaims, frustrated. "Look, it's not a choice." Bellamy informs Mark who shrugs. "Whatever you say." Mark says laughing sarcastically. "You're telling me that you've never stared a guy before?" Bellamy asks wiggling his eyebrow. "Bellamy, not everyone is gay." I hiss at him, speaking up and he scoffs. "I know, but he seems a bit too close minded, I'm just helping him figure it out." he says and I groan. Mbege ended up being something other than straight but something tells me that this isn't the same kind of thing. "No, I'm not a pervert." Mark says and Bellamy rolls his eyes. "You know what I mean." Bellamy says and Mark shakes his head. "You've never wondered what it'd be like fuck a guy?" he asks him and my eyes widen. Just hearing Bellamy say the word in a non insulting tone riles me up. "N-no." Mark sputters. "Really? You don't jack off and pretend it's some other dude?" Bellamy asks and my breath hitches at the sound of his seductive voice. "I don't jack off, I'm Catholic." Mark argues and both Bellamy and I scoff. I like how he doesn't even deny that he thinks of guys. "That's a load of crap, Mark." Bellamy tells him. "So to get things clear, you don't imagine yourself getting fucked by a guy, you don't get hard thinking about a guy grinding up against your dick, you definitely don't want a guy's lips around you cock, you don't," I cut Bellamy off. "Bellamy I'm hard, stop, please." I complain and he smirks. "So none of that turns you on?" he asks Mark who shakes his head quickly and I glance down noticing the bulge hat has formed in his pants. "Oh well, I hope you find the one soon." Bellamy says sounding half serious. "Now excuse me while I go fuck the living daylights out of my fiancée." he says, pulling me up by my arm, Dragging me to the staircase, up the stairs and into my room. We haven't had sex in a week and I'm dying. "Up." he instructs and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes my onto the wall and I let out a small moan. "Oh come on, you can do better than that." he growls into the kiss. "Then make me." I tell him and he travels onto my jaw. Then sucking on my sweet spot. "Fuck." I let out tangling my hands in his hair. 

———

About an hour later, after showering, Bellamy and I return downstairs and the television is blasting loudly. I take Mark on the shoulder and he jolts, turning it down. "Why the fuck was the volume so high?" I ask and he gives me a bitch-face. "Why the fuck were you guys so loud?" he throws back, upset. "Hot right?" Bellamy laughs and I smirk. "No it wasn't." he says and I raise an eyebrow. "Oh come on, I'm pretty sure everyone no matter what sexual orientation thinks that that's hot." I tell him and he rolls his eyes. I'm about to open my mouth when the front door opens. "Is everyone still alive?" Rebecca asks and I nod. "Barely." Marc says. "Did he hurt you, I knew he would, how dare you!" Rebecca shouts at me about to slap. "Woah, take a chill pill, I didn't touch him." I tell her, raising my hands in the air in defence an my father strolls in. "What's the commotion?" he asks and I sigh. "Apparently someone has sensitive hearing." Bellamy says looking to Mark. "It's not about sensitive hearing, you guys were just so fucking loud!" he exclaims with wide eyes. "What happened?" Rebecca asks, worried about her poor little bitch-ass of a son. "We fucked and Mark here thinks we were too loud." Bellamy tells the adults. "You did that... here?" Rebecca asks in disbelief. "Where else were we supposed to do it, outside?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Nowhere, you're not supposed to be having sex! It's wrong!" she shouts and I roll my eyes. "Listen up!" I announce over the chatter going on and Rebecca's shouting. "I live here too, if I want to make love to him, and might I add that he's my fiancée, I will and if Mark can't handle it, he can leave and Rebecca, I'm sorry, but this is who I am and if you don't like it, you can leave too." I say in one breath, tired of her shit. "Is that clear?" I ask and Mark nods. Rebecca just storms off.

——

I hate Rebecca sm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.1K 25
COMPLETED [ BOOK ONE ] "Welcome to the new age." 2 years ago, I picked up the gun that had killed my father and used it to shoot the man who had sho...
239K 5.4K 10
" do me a favor and try not to die. i want to kiss you once before we die. " " why not kiss me now? " - [completed] disclaimer: all rights...
8.1K 154 15
"It doesn't matter but we do need a rebel queen" "And why the hell would I do that" i do not own the characters beside Annabeth nor do i take credit...
464K 10.8K 32
Bellamy/OC (Based on the TV series 'The 100') "Lose a little to save a lot," he said, "don't worry about one dead person, worry about the other peopl...