My fake boyfriend | VMIN

By CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
The End
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
Extra 3:Jimin's Internship
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 65

349 37 14
By CrenRd

Jealousy twisted Taehyung's face. He inwardly thought: Even if they knew each other earlier, right now, Jimin was his!

But he never expected that Jimin wouldn't even hesitate before blurting out a "No!", and even said that their meeting happened before his brother's.

Taehyung froze, and after listening for a while, finally remembered. That summer, he did meet a boy his age at the piano level test and had a very favorable impression of the other. He had asked Jimin if the other liked playing piano, and Jimin had replied with "No"... That was the 1st time he met someone who could persevere in doing something they didn't like, and do it so well. If it was him, he'd never put in effort doing something he didn't like, so he thought that Jimin was really amazing.

He left his IG account on the other's sheet music, but that guy never added him as a friend.

As time passed, he forgot.

But how could he know that not only did Jimin add him, but had followed him for so many years......

How unbelievable!

While Jimin and his bro talked, their voices were very low. Perhaps they didn't want anyone else to hear, but Taehyung heard everything.

He looked towards his completely flustered lover, and slowly walked towards the sofa......

Therefore, you recognized me from the moment we met last year?

Just when did you start liking me?

Before we got together, you were faking it the whole time?

......

Taehyung sat down next to Jimin, staring at the other foolishly. Of all the questions that swirled in his mind, what came out in the end was: "How did you manage to endure not telling me?"

Jimin turned speechless; he was completely scared silly at this point.

Although he decided to confess everything, he would have phrased it slightly differently, maybe make things a bit more vague to leave himself some dignity and control......

"Taehyung......" He gazed at Taehyung, and right after this name left his mouth, he was pulled forward by the back of his head and kissed.

...Right in front of Taehyung's older brother.

Taehyung didn't want to hear Jimin explain; he already understood everything.

Because Jimin thought he had forgotten him, the other also pretended not to recognize him out of anger. This guy was just that kind of adorable.

Taeyang peered at this blinding scene out of the corner of his eye, retorting in his heart: Tsk, actually flaunting your ownership right in front of me... You really think I'd steal him away?

Jimin clearly didn't want to do something so shameful in front of a stranger. Taeyang could see him resisting, but after what the other had just said, even the outsider that he was felt moved, much less that dumb, infatuated little brother of his. It was already a miracle that Jimin didn't get pushed down right into the sofa.

......Oh my, oh my, after getting kissed for a while, seems like Jimin surrendered.

No, rather than say surrender, it was more like forgiving Little Bro's willfulness.

Jimin had wrapped a hand around the back of Taehyung's head, gently stroking, as if trying to appease the other's wild emotions.

Taeyang smiled with a sigh, picked up his cup, and continued to watch while drinking his tea.

However, watching the little brother who looked exactly like you kiss a guy was like watching a gay version of yourself. That feeling was really quite...peculiar.

After kissing Jimin for a long time and seeing that his bro still didn't leave, Taehyung finally pulled back and glared at his brother: "Why are you still here?"

Taeyang shrugged: "Weren't you kissing him just for me to see?"

Taehyung & Jimin: "......"

Taehyung, humiliated and angry: "From now on, you're not allowed to say weird things to Jimin!"

Taeyang put down his cup and arched a brow: "That, I can't promise. After finally meeting someone who can tell us apart, I need to verify how true his feelings for you are from time to time."

Jimin: "............" This person...was really terrifying!

"Oi!!!" Taehyung exploded in anger as he clutched Jimin's hand in his own. Despite knowing that his bro might only be joking around, he still wanted to curse the other to mind his own business.

Right then, Yeo-Jin came downstairs and broke this hostile atmosphere: "You're all here?"

Taeyang nudged over to give his mom a place to sit. Yeo-Jin looked towards Taehyung and Jimin's connected hands and smiled: "Made up? Well? Were you afraid that Jimin would mix-up you and your brother?"

Taehyung & Jimin: "......"

Taeyang laughed: "Mom, Jimin didn't mix us up."

Yeo-Jin, shocked: "Really?"

Taeyang: "Yep. I opened the door for him and he immediately recognized that I wasn't Little Taehyung."

Yeo-Jin: "Amazing, even I mix the two of you up frequently."

Taeyang: "But 5 years ago, he did. He thought I was Little Taehyung."

Yeo-Jin, puzzled: "5 years ago?"

Sweating buckets, Jimin felt extremely guilty over lying.

But after hearing Taeyang's explanation, she didn't blame him but laughed, "I knew he looked familiar. Jimin and our family's really tied together by fate."

She then asked Jimin: "Thinking of this, I was actually really confused. Why did you want to give up then? Your performance was quite good, wasn't it?"

Taeyang explained instead: "He thought I was Taehyung and that I forgot him, so in a huff, he switched songs in the middle, right?"

Jimin, extremely embarrassed: "Yes, at that time, my attitude wasn't very good. If it wasn't..." He paused, not too sure how to address Taeyang, so he continued while looking at the other: "...Wasn't because of your strong adaptability in responding to my changes, that would have ended with me playing a solo."

When he impulsively "abdicated", more than being "forgotten", he felt vexed that he wasn't "good enough".

Yeo-Jin nodded: "So it was like that."

Taeyang smiled: "It was lucky you picked those two songs. I had just practiced those w/ Little Taehyung, so if it was any other song, it probably wouldn't have worked out."

Hearing this made Taehyung even more jealous, and tightening his grip on Jimin's hand, he gritted out from his teeth towards his brother: "Then I'd really have to thank you."

Taeyang: "You're welcome. Consider it me helping out my little brother's wife."

Taehyung & Jimin: "......"

They were both shaken up by that "little brother's wife". Jimin broke out in goose bumps while Taehyung was secretly a bit thrilled......

But before that happiness could last for 3 seconds, he heard Taeyang say to Jimin with a smile: "From now on, you can call me 'Big Bro'."

Jimin: "......" This form of address, he seemed to have called Taehyung that in bed before......

Taehyung: "......" From now on, he definitely can't let Jimin call him 'Big Bro' in bed anymore!!!

After dinner, Taehyung impatiently dragged Jimin into his own room, pushed the other onto his bed...and pressed down from above.

When they were eating earlier, Jimin was always absent-minded, and every time their eyes met, he'd quickly look elsewhere.

This was the 1st time Taehyung saw such an incredibly obvious and naked bashfulness appear on the other's face...... So terribly cute that he almost dragged the other to bed halfway through the meal.

He lowered his head and covered Jimin's lips, fiercely kissing him as the things the other said to his brother echoing in his mind.

Just thinking about how this guy liked him for so many years, Taehyung felt angry...

Why did you lie to me for so long? Making me plan all that like a dumbass, from the suffering of an unrequited love to the self-satisfaction of finally obtaining you... How stupid I must have looked!

After kissing a while, Taehyung looked down from above at his lover who was breathing erratically and had no where to hide, and demanded, "You'd better confess everything to me, or I'll really get mad and ignore you."

Actually frightened by this rare, serious tone of Taehyung's and hearing the other say he'd get mad, Jimin urgently explained, "I didn't mean lie to you......"

Taehyung: "When did you start following me online?"

Jimin: "I only saw your IG number on the sheet music a year after that piano level test. I added you then."

Taehyung: "After adding me, why didn't you chat with me?"

Jimin opened and then closed his mouth. He can't actually say that he felt Taehyung was a too high and noble so he was too embarrassed to? That's way too shameful...

He turned his head, not daring to look at Taehyung, but Taehyung pinched his chin and forced them to look eye to eye.

"Hurry up and answer." Taehyung bit his lips, impatient. Clearly, he planned to get to the bottom of everything tonight.

Jimin's cheeks burned with heat, blushing all over...... He couldn't hide at all, and wanted to roll into a ball of shame.

"I......" He closed his eyes. "Because at that time, I already liked you......"

Actually, he wasn't really sure if it really was that kind of "like", but...as long as Taehyung would become happy in hearing this.

Sure enough, Taehyung was ecstatic, but he forced it not to show on his face. He still wanted to use this "fierce interrogation" to hear more sweet nothings. "You started liking me from then? What did you like about me?"

Jimin: "Your personal IG page caught my interest......"

Taehyung's eyes bulged, shocked: "thv, that page?"

Jimin gave a "Yes", not understanding why Taehyung would reveal such an expression.

His face twisted as Taehyung clutched his head w/ both hands: "That was shared by me and my bro! It had both of our photos!"

Jimin felt like he just got struck my lightning. Cold sweat covering his body as he nervously asked, "I, I only followed your IG before high school. After you got WhatsApp, I added you there. Your WhatsApp account only has you, right?"

"Yes, WhatsApp is just me." Taehyung's tone relaxed a bit. He already found out about this himself, but his expression was still very terrifying as he asked full of jealousy, "So the person you like, is it me or not?"

Jimin hurried to appease him, wrapping his arms around the other's neck and confessing with all his might: "I like you, the person I like is you, I only like you..."

As Taehyung's heart thumped faster and faster, he could finally endure no more, and when Jimin said that third "like" he rushed forward and kissed the other.

...After finding all these "interesting" secrets, how could he let this person off so easily?

Jimin endured this hurricane-like kiss of his lover's as he thought about all the photos he had fantasized about, and if any of them might have been Taehyung's brother instead... No matter what, this dark history of masturbating to the other's photos, he'll take it to his grave!

[A small interlude that may or may not have happened]

Ever since meeting his little brother's wife, Taeyang felt that life became a lot more interesting.

After all, this was the 1st time he met someone who could immediately tell him and Taehyung apart. He was curious; could love really allow someone to sense a difference in souls? In the following week, Taeyang pulled out Little Bro's clothes and paraded in front of Jimin outfit after outfit, playing the "Guess who I am" game, wanting to see if the other really had such sharp eyes!

(Jimin: Spare me!)

The first few days, Jimin could still tell them apart using his intuition, but later, Taeyang actually started to mimic the way Taehyung looked at him.

He even convinced Taehyung to swap clothes with him in the middle of the day, then went to trick Jimin while imitating the other's tone: "Minnie, let's continue talking!"

Jimin: "You're...Big Bro, no, you're Taehyung...... You're......" (=_=) I'm not playing anymore!

Taehyung, jealous to no end: "Minnie you actually can't recognize me! Do you no longer love me! QAQ"

Jimin: Scram, both of you!

Taehyung glared viciously at Taeyang.

Taeyang, rubbing his chin: I think I might have fallen for my little brother's wife.

Taehyung pulled out the can(n)on, aiming it at Taeyang......

[[I'm crying over the possibilities of what they call each other in bed lmao~~~

All I have to say about the skit at the end is: I am totally ok w/ a threesome.]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
54.4K 3.9K 37
A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devil, A very very bad boy. Taehyung isn't r...
Sterling By lyrik

Fanfiction

648K 36.9K 70
It was inevitable. It always has been. From the rumors at his school to his taunting parents behind closed doors, it was always rough. Fake smiles a...
194K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...