🥀 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫...

By Spirit_xP

One of the most "fearful tyrant" in the DreamSMP. Has escaped the prison after being imprisoned for a year an... More

[0: Warnings and Info!]
[0.5: The Start of His Death.]
[1: The Meeting.]
[2: Appearances.]
[2.5: Headcanons.]
[3: Lost Memories.]
[3.5: More Informations.]
[4: Unfamiliar surroundings.]
[5: New Bonds.]
[6: More Bonds.]
[7: Mysteries.]
[8: Planning.]
[9: Planning & Recovering.]
[9.5: GIFT FOR YURIMIDNIGHT.]
[9.10: About Dreamons.]
[10: Investigation & New Individuals?]
[10.5: Small Informations.]
[11: Bad Habit..]

[5.5: Dream & his Dreamons designs.]

759 29 13
By Spirit_xP

Yup, you've read the title-
Time to show you their designs!! ;))
______________________

Dream's design:

He have blonde hair, with some red on the edge of his hair. Red-crimson eyes. He wore a red-hoodie top, with black turtle neck and a black clothe, black and demin jeans and black, brown boots. On his hands, he wears black, fingerless gloves.
His accessories on his head are a red-rose, hair-clip. And he also appeared to be a goat hybrid.. With brown, swirly goat horns and goat tail.

I might have to change the description in chap: 0.5 because I wronged describe him-
___________

Nightmare's design:

He has a long and fluffy, brown hair. Red eyes, and little freckles. He wore a red-top hoodie-long sleeves with black turtle neck and a black clothe, black-slight stripped jeans and brown boots.
With accessories, such as a little-red bow and a black mask with a sad expression on it, at the right side of his waist. With red devil horns and tail.

He's so cute, helphsdhvajzh- also, Lucid and Nightmare doesn't wear their mask, they only wear their mask when they wanted to. And of course, same goes for Dream.
___________

Lucid design:

He has a long-black hair. Purple-moonlight eyes, with a red eyeliner under his eyes. He wore a purple-ish, top hoodie-long sleeves with black turtle neck and clothe, black jeans, a long and half side skirt(?) And greyish-purple boots.
Accessories such as a hair-clip, a black mask with a blank and straight face expression on it, and a purple dream-catcher hanging on his waist.

JFBAJCGJAH- HES SO....- also, there's not dream-catcher in Gacha club, so yeah.. but, just pretend that there's a dream-catcher on his waist-💀✋
___________

Those three.. <33
______________________

Welp, that's all- hope you love it! ^^
Take care of yourselves. :DD

Total words: 325

Finished: 17/5/2023 Published: 17/5/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239 2 10
A DreamSMP Fanfiction with Ranboo our beloved as the main character. Ranboo started to hear the voice of a man said to be named Dream after his sixte...
16.9K 380 13
"Quackity?" I spin around, tackling him and tumbling roughly into the wall behind us. I pin his wrist down, tears dropping onto his soon-to-be crimso...
43.5K 1.1K 22
Tw for the book: Suicide Self harm Eating disorders (I think) Cannibalism (dream eats his own flesh because Sam forgot about him so he doesn't get fo...
10.2K 288 24
Note: Not my art. I am not shipping the people only the characters. So like this is a part two. If you want you can read part one but it isn't nesses...