Unstable [Harry Styles AU]

By ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more pro... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note

Chapter 26

379 23 2
By ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

26.

There, laying perfectly on the bed in the dim lighted room from a few candles, was a dress.

It wasn't a normal dress- it was a prom dress.

I pace slowly towards the bed, not believing my own eyes.

It was beautiful. There's no other word to explain it.

Not only was it extremely classy, but it had a certain feel to it that made it simple.

The way the dark color went with the design at the top mezmerized me, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of the piece of fabric laying in front of me. There were even cute heels to go with it.

Everything looked perfect, this was by far the best birthday I have ever had. I can't believe Harry would do this for me. Since I told him I never went to prom before, he was going to give me one now.

The smile never escaped my mouth as I changed as quickly as I could, trying to not mess up my hair and makeup.

As I slowly walked down the stairs, I'm not the best at walking in heels, there was a trail of rose petals and candles. As I got closer to the room where the trail led to, I could hear the soft sound of music playing in the background.

Standing in front of me, once I turned the corner, was Harry, looking as handsome as ever and standing in a tux, with a huge smile on his face.

He was holding a single rose and he gave it to me with a smug grin on his face. He knew I loved this.

"Julianne, happy birthday, will you please go to prom with me?" He cheesily asks me and holds out his hand. With a chuckle I take it, biting my lip and nodding.

He pulls me in, his eyes never leaving mine, and wraps his other hand around me and places it on my back, swaying back and forth as I lift my free hand and place it on his shoulder.

I can't stop admiring him, how I'm genuinely lucky, and maybe it's not the best circumstances, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

"I didn't know you could dance." I tease him, earning a chuckle in return.

"What can I say," he shrugs, "I'm a man of many talents." He winks at me, making me blush and look down.

"You didn't have to do this, you know."

"Do what?"

I roll my eyes, "You know 'what'. All of this," I gesture to the room and myself. He payed for everything today, my makeup hair, dress, heels, it was more than I ever needed. "And taking me to prom? Harry, this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you." I answer seriously.

"Nah, it was nothing, let's just have fun, you deserve to be treated like a princess on your special night."

I couldn't believe my ears, a few months ago I never thought this day would have come. He really is a sweetheart, everyone out there just doesn't know him like I know him.

No one sees the Harry that loves to watch movies and snuggle at night, loves to take long walks and go on dates, and also does things like this.

I frown, thinking how I may be the only one that ever has and ever will see this side of him.

At that moment he places both of his hands on my shoulders, softly rubbing his hands down to my wrists and lifting them up, wrapping my arms around his shoulder.

He encases me with his arms, and I rest my head on his shoulder as we sway back and forth to the beautiful music Harry has chosen.

He holds me close, not easing up even the slightest bit. One of my favorite songs, I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz, comes on.

I close my eyes, Harry's strong scent of cologne making me grin.

I wouldn't trade this for the world, and no matter how much the world tries to tell me other wise, I've fallen deeply in love with Harry.

I wanted to tell him how I felt, but I didn't know how to put it. He's even told me before he doesn't love anyone, I doubt he could ever love me.

After the song ends, I inhale deeply, giving myself a pep talk about sharing with Harry the big news I have for him about me being pregnant.

Honestly ever since earlier today I have been getting more and more excited just thinking about having a child with Harry.

Whether it's a boy or a girl, I'm going to raise it as well as I can and I hope Harry's involved in that picture.

"I have something for you." He backs away for a moment, pulling out a red box tied with a bow.

"Harry..." I try to protest, but he won't hear it and gives it to me anyway.

I didn't ask for anything for my birthday, I'm surprised he got me something. I've always hated getting presents from people, of course I always love what they get me, but it gives me an uncomfortable feeling. I didn't even buy him a present for his birthday.

I open up the box and pull out a black digital camera, which made my heart stop from how sweet it was.

"Now whenever you see something beautiful, you can just take a picture and always have it with you."

I still don't understand how he could do something like this, like I've said previously, this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

"Harry, I," I wait for a moment, trying to keep a few tears in, "I love it. No ones ever done something like this for me, I barely know what to say." There's a short pause before I begin to speak again. "I wish I had bought something for you."

He shook his head, "No, love. This is your night. Now come on, it's not over yet."

Who knew Harry was such a romantic?

It's almost laughable now, really- the idea of him being a notorious gang leader, all I see now is his real personality.

Not something he wants people to see, the person he is, and that's the best gift he could ever give me- being himself.

He leads us out to a dock by the lake, and we sit at the edge of it, our feet dangling off of it.

I was nervous I was going to get my dress wet, but Harry said he didn't mind.

"Come closer." I tell him, even though our arms were already touching.

"Why?"

"Just do it." I chuckle, pulling out my camera.

He rolls his eyes, but nonetheless wraps his arm around me and sticks his tongue out. I have a large smile on my face, the type that is supposed to look funny because it's so big.

I snap the picture, and the flash blinds me for a second.

He kisses my cheek, and I look at the picture we took.

"Perfect." I smile, I wanted to remember this night for as long as I live.

We talk a little longer, random questions and continue to learn more about the other until I decide I need to tell Harry what's been on my mind all day.

"Harry? I have to tell you something."

He gives me his full attention, "Anything." He gives me a bright smile.

"The doctor called me today, he asked me to come in. That's where I was with Eleanor earlier."

"Well is everything alright? Are you sick?" His expression turns nervous, looking over my body like something unusual will be there.

I don't want to ruin this night, but I have to tell him this. I just hope he takes it okay, he has no reason to be annoyed or angry, but with Harry anything is possible.

"No, I'm fine, but lets just say I'm not only taking care of myself right now."

"What do you mean?" His voice has a feel of annoyance or nervousness to it, I couldn't tell which one, and I swallow hard.

"Harry, I'm pregnant."

_______________________________

hey guys!

Haven't updated in a while, but here it is!

sorry for the short chapter, I would have made it longer but I wanted to end the chapter here ;) hope you enjoy!

i love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 66K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...
161K 4.2K 62
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...
9.1K 295 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
362K 11.6K 79
Sometimes in life we stumble upon someone by accident who opens up an entirely different world that we never knew could exist. They change us, make u...