Soul bond [1]

נכתב על ידי fics_for_u

In which Hope Mikaelson, the Tribrid, finds her soulmates. The Avengers. עוד

Introduction
Soulmates/Soulmarks
Soulmates/Soulmarks
Prolouge
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
i, Twins, twins, twins
ii, Compulsion
iii, failure
iv, mates, mates, mates.
v, all at once
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
i, activation
ii, Chaotic group chat
iii, nightmares
iv, Normal private jet activities
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
i, Friends reunion
ii, Training
iii, Ressurection
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
i, Soundproof walls
ii, Last ressurection
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
i, Too many reunions.
ii, Party
Note
iii, where is everyone?
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗
i, Kidnapping
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
i, Humanity? Who's she?
ii, Torture
iii, trying to get her back
Note
iv, Humanity on
Note
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
i, Kitty kat
ii, Jealousy
iv, Granny
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
i, Language
ii, No one hurts my family and lives.
iii, Girlsnight
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐍
i, Fetch
ii, What happened?
iii, Destied to be a whore
iv, Out of control
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
i, New friend
ii, Vamp training
iii, good grasp on reality
iv, Weirdest trio
v, I'm a Mikaelson witch
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
i, Walker brothers
ii, it's back
iii, which one?
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
i, A vampire, a tribrid and two sociopaths. Get it?
ii, Congrats. You are officially the worst.
iii, Богиня
iv, Priorities
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
i, Can you remember the rain?
ii, The olive theory
The outfits
iii, i'm so sorry
Note
Note (important)
Note

iii, Shopping

658 17 4
נכתב על ידי fics_for_u

"You don't have any clothes, man!" Hope complained, looking trough Wade's closet, and only finding two pairs of jeans, one shirt, three pair of socks, three boxers and his deadpool outfit that he was currently wearing.

"We're going shopping." She said, walking towards him. "Get changed, i'm waiting in the car." She commanded. "Fine." He rolled his eyes, and waited for her to leave the room before he started changing.

Once Hope was in her car, she took her phone out of her jacket pocket and unlocked it, and opened WhatsApp and started to scroll troigh her contacts.

Rebekah

She clicked on the contact, and started typing.

Another shopping tour? Wade doesn't have any clothes.

And she almost immediately recieved a response.

I'll meet you at the mall in half an hour.

Perfect, i'll see you then.

She replied, before leaving the chat and scrolling further.

Natasha

She clicked on the contacy aswell, and started typing.

Going shopping with Bex and Wade. Wanna join?

I'd love to.

Great. Can you ask Wanda and Shuri too?

Sure.
Yeah, they'll be coming.

Great, i'll see you at the mall in half an hour.

Alright, i'll see you then.

She left the chat aswell, and scrolled further.

Bitches

She clicked on the groupchat, and started to type aswell.

Shopping in half an hour.

L: Finally, i need some new boots anyway

J: I'm definitely in.

S: If i say no, are you gonna drag me with you anyway like last time?

Obviously.

S: Fine, i'm coming.

Great.

She left the app, and locked the screen, and put the phone back into her jacket pocket, and Wade immediately climbed into the passanger seat.

"Alright. I invited a few extras." She informed him. "So did i." He smirked. "Great." She mirrored his smirk, before driving off, and towards the mall.

. . .

"Hope, meet Matt. Matt, meet Hope." Wade introduced the two.

"Hey, Matt." Hope said, shaking his hand. "Hello, Hope." He smiled.

"So, who else did you invite?" Hope asked. "Just a few extras." Wade smirked. "Care to elaborate?" She asked. "No." He replied, which sounded more like a question.

"Who did you invite?" He asked. "My aunt Rebekah, Josie, Lizzie, Steph, Nat and Wanda." She said. "Now you." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine. I invited Clint, and he invited Tony and Steve, and Steve invited Bucky, Tony invited Peter, Peter invited Ned and Mj, oh, Bucky also invited Thor and Thor invited Loki. Uh, Bucky also invited T'challa and Peter invited Shuri too, and Shuri and T'challa invited eachother and then decided to just invite everyone... kind of..." Wade trailed off.

"I'm gonna pretend like i didn't hear you." She shook her head in disbelief.

"That would be great. Thanks." He smiled idiotically, which dropped the second her gaze shifted back onto him, turning into a glare. "You cunt!" She yelled, before grabbing him by his throat, lifting him up.

"Hope, you're causing a scene." Matt said, grabbing her arm gently. "And some of them are already almost here." He said, making her let go of Wade, and look around, only to see Sam, Bucky, T'challa, Shuri and Steve already running towards them.

"Everything okay?" Sam asked. "Just peachy." Wade coughed.

"Hi. I'm Matt."

"Hey, i'm Sam."

"Hi, i'm Bucky."

"T'challa."

"I'm Shuri!"

"Hi, i'm Wade." He grinned sarcastically.

"And i'm Hope." She copied Wade's sarcastic grin.

"We know that..." T'challa said in confusion.

"It's a joke, dude." Sam chuckled, shaking his head.

. . .

As soon as everyone arrived, they all entered the mall and walked trough every single clothes store.

Currently, everyone was sitting on the couches or standing behind them, or leaning against the walls, by the changing rooms, while Hope was teying on the outfits Rebekah, Lizzie and Wanda were forcing her into.

"Here, try this dress." Rebekah pushed a dress into her niece's arms before pushing her into one of the changing rooms.

About two minutes later, Hope came back out, pushing the courtains aside before swirling around a bit to show the dress.

"How is it?" She asked.

"Too small?" She asked, looking at everyone staring at her. "You're-" Josie started. "-Hot-" Lizzie continued. "-As-" Stephanie continued aswell. "-Hell." Wade finished.

"Y-you look r-really pretty!" Peter stutters.

"Beautiful." Steven and Bucky say in unison.

"Ravishing." Loki smirked.

"Now this is just starting to become a contest." Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"That it is." Matt sighed in annoyance.

"Now that dress is just..." Clint gestured with his arms and hands towards her, exhaling deeply as he crossed his legs over one another and leaned foward, trying to hide the growing errection beneath his jeans.

"Scandalous." Tony finished for Clint, smirking.

"Although, your father might aswell kill you, when he sees you wearing that." Rebekah laughed.

"Guess i'll have to make sure he sees it often enough. Because i'd really like to see him try." Hope smirked.

"Alright! Next! Try this on!" Josie said, passing a whole outfit to Hope.

"I thought we were shopping for Wade..." She uttured, as Rebekah rolled her eyes at her.

Hope accepted it, and walked back behind the courtains, and started to change once again.

Hope walked back into view of the others. "Seriously?" She asked in annoyance, while Josie couldn't contain her laugh anymore at the sight of her friend.

"It's..." Natasha trailed off.

"...Unfair..?" Wanda giggled.

"I am not buying this." Hope said pointidly.

"I most definitely will.." Tony whispered, and Rebekah chocked back a laugh, and so did the rest of the vampires, while Steve shook his head, and Bucky chuckled under his breath, Hope on the other hand, crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for Stephanie to return with a new outfit.

"Here you go!" Stephanie said, handing her another outfit.

"Thanks." Hope smiled, grabbing it, before dissapearing behind the courtains yet again.

She pulled the pullover over her head and folded it, placing it on the small stool in the corner of the small room.

She then took the tight shorts off, also folding them and putting them on top of the pullover.

She then put the outfit on that Stephanie handed her, and pushed the courtains aside, stepping foward, revealing herself to everyone, not even bothering to look into the mirror, already knowing what she has put on.

"Wow... that's..." Tony trailed off.

"I didn't know they had this at this store?" Rebekah complained. "Now you do." Stephanie smirked.

(She's only trying on the coat thingy.)

"Bought." Tony decided. "Definitely." Clint agreed.

"Please, Tony, Clint, there are children present." Wade joked. "I mean the girl twins and the Salvatore girly, in case it wasn't obvious." He added. "Come on! We're one year younger than Hope!" Lizzie and Josie protested in unison.

(They are actully two years younger, and i also googled it to confirm, but in legacies they're the same age as Hope so i made them one year younger here as a compromise.)

"Still younger!" Wade laughed. "I am this close to ad somnum him." Josie threataned. "Just that?And i am just as close to incendia his ass." Lizzie added. "Can you get me a doll and a needle? Because i really wanna Purger l'intérieur-" Stephanie said in anger, but her words were muffled by Hope's hand on her mouth. "How about i just Ossox him?" Hope suggested.

"This is really confusing." Pietro whispered to Wanda. "Too bad, doofus." Lizzie said, as Stephanie rolled her eyes, since she wanted to say it but can't because of Hope's hand on her mouth.

"You all want to do what on me and you will do what to me?" Wade asked in confusion.

"Josie suggested a spell that knocks you out for fifteen seconds, Lizzie suggested to set your ass on fire, i suggested to make you suffer trough a doll and a needle, and Hope suggested to snap your neck." Stephanie explained casually, after Hope removed her hand from her mouth.

"Sounds fun! Do all!" Wade beamed with a huge smile on his face as he jumped up and down, clapping his hands like a child that is about to get candy from his parents.

"Idiot." Clint shook his head in dissaproval.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.2K 170 10
Hope Mikaelson newly activated Tribrid, with no humanity goes to find the one person she thinks would know about her new enemy- THE TRIAD. But meetin...
277K 7.4K 15
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 i just wanna be loved. [ the originals x avengers ]
20.1K 891 32
Sometimes Stories dont have happy endings Tony Stark x Reader Steve Rogers x Reader Tony Stark x Reader x Steve Rogers Stony x Reader
14.5K 620 17
Steve Rogers thought he was one of the lucky ones but Natasha Romanoff, well, she thought that she was terribly misfortunate and she would love to ki...