Naked (Billy Butcher X Reader)

By BadWolf911

Hughie Campbell suffers mental trauma after his girlfriend Robin is killed in a high-velocity impact with cel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 19

769 27 2
By BadWolf911

Ever since Butcher disappeared, the boys had been stuck in a basement, selling drugs to junkies who would buy from Frenchie. The girl couldn't get her mind off of the man, but she knew that he didn't want anything to do with her. Not even a text saying that he was fine! That was definitely a sign that he didn't care.

Frenchie had been selling his common drugs, Kimiko had started to learn how to write and MM had been helping treat the gang's injured. (Y/n) and Hughie tried to stay out of this drug dealing shit as much as they could. The girl taught MM how to treat some wounds and helped him understand how to notice when an injury started to become infected. She didn't know what Hughie was up to, but she kept on her studies, even though she knew she wouldn't end up getting her degree.

She had been sitting on the couch with Kimiko, writing some notes while the female was practicing her writing. Hughie passed by them and leaned behind the couch.

"Looks good." he said to Kimiko "Don't fry your brain there." he said to (Y/n).

"Careful out there, champ." the girl said, not even looking away from her book.

<->

Later that day, the boys were watching TV. Madelyn Stillwell had been blown inside her house, her baby found outside in the yard, safe and sound. The news said that it was Butcher, but they knew that something wasn't right in this story.

"It is a puzzle." Frenchie concluded "Where is Monsieur Charcuter? Why hasn't he called?"

"Who cares?" Hughie sighed.

"We do." (Y/n) looked at the ground "He could be dead."

"No." the kid laughed "He's too much of an asshole to die."

MM shushed everyone, trying to pay attention to what the TV was saying. It showed their faces and names, except Frenchie. They all sighed, tired of having to hide everyday.

"We gotta get out of here, now." MM said, clearly angry.

"Good passports do not come cheap." Frenchie said "I sell the RPGs, smuggle in the Kalashnikovs. We have enough money. That's it." the man crouched beside the sofa "Where will you go, mon ange?"

"Anywhere, I think. Maybe start in a small village or city. Far from here, of course." (Y/n) shook her head, she didn't think her life would become this when she joined them "You?" she looked at Hughie.

"Could just stay here. With Frenchie's gangbanger friends. The cots, they got 31 flavors of semen on them. You'll love them." MM said bitterly.

"Oh, and you have a better idea?" the French man felt offended "No, maybe we can stay, all of us, in your mother's asshole."

"Or... Maybe we could not run." Hughie pressed his lips together, waiting for their reaction.

"This, again?" the girl mumbled to herself, her hand passing through her hair.

The kid got up from the sofa, he looked clearly distressed.

"Well, we shouldn't just give up. Guys, we get some Compound V, we bring it to The New York Times, we burn Vought to the ground."

"How in the fuck would we get V?" (Y/n) asked.

"Someone could help us get it." Hughie seemed to be stuck in his own mind, noticing how his plan was flawed.

"And who might that be?" MM interfered.

"You did not hear the television?" Frenchie asked, shocked "We are famous now. Butcher even more so."

"Fuck Butcher! We don't need him!" the kid shouted.

"You really think that?" the girl got up from the couch "Are you aware of how we live now?"

"We don't need Butcher." he continued.

"Okay, who's going to be our captain? You?"

"I-I mean, guys, just hear me out." he stumbled over his words.

"Shut the fuck up!" MM had enough and approached the kid, standing authoritatively

in front of him "This is over." and the man left, leaving Hughie quite afraid behind.

<->

The day continued as normal, selling drugs and patching thugs up. However, two French men entered the place, one of them heavily wounded. The boys hurried to help him and listen to what happened.

"Sit him down." MM said desperately.

"Hold him. I don't want my face purple if I hurt him." the girl shook her head, bandaging the man's arm "Holy shit..."

The man's arm was shredded almost to the bone, multiple fractures on his arm and ribs could be seen, if he didn't get to a hospital soon enough, his arm could be considered gone.

"He needs a hospital, right now." she said, trying to think of a way to diminish his pain in the time being.

"Translate for me, Frenchie. Tell him to take him to the hospital." MM said, sweating bullets.

Frenchie grabbed the other man and brought him to the side, asking him in french what had happened. They started shouting and soon the man left, leaving Frenchie shocked sitting at the corner.

"What did he say? What's going on?" Hughie asked "Frenchie, what did he say?!"

The French man only looked at him, still in shock.

<->

They entered the van and drove to the place. An uncomfortable silence installed in the vehicle. As they arrived at the place, they noticed a ship lying sideways on the ground, debris and cargo spread around the place. The boys got out of the car and looked around shocked. Then, Frenchie headed to the security cabin of the docks, hoping to see what had happened.

"Cop's seen this?" MM asked, his voice calm, but full of concern.

"No one's seen it." the man explained "I ain't trying to get life without parole."

The footage showed people being taken out of the ship, human trafficking.

"They promised me." Frenchie began "They would only smuggle guns and cocaine and fentanyl. Not fucking-"

"Not human fucking cargo?" Hughie said.

"Jesus Christ, Frenchie." (Y/n) placed her hand on her forehead.

"They didn't tell me."

"Or you didn't ask." MM smoothly said.

The footage showed the last human cargo getting out, being forced to be faster by one of the smugglers. However, he pushed the man and started lifting the boat out of the water. With his mind. Then, he threw it at the man before running away from the scene.

"A supe." Hughie sighed, becoming afraid quite fast.

"Supe terrorist." Frenchie concluded "They got paid to smuggle in a supe terrorist."

The boys looked at each other, not exactly knowing what to do now.

<->

Back at the basement where they now lived, Kimiko kept looking at a piece of origami in her hands. (Y/n) looked at her and the paper, seeing that she knew something.

"What is it, Kimiko?" she asked softly.

The female got up from the couch, heading to Frenchie.

"Did you make this?" the man asked, as sweet as he could in his situation.

Kimiko shook her head and grabbed one of the papers she was using to train her writing. There she wrote 'boy', not exactly knowing how to explain what the origami meant.

"You wrote something." Frenchie happily said.

The girl got up from the couch, trying to see what she wrote.

"'Boy'? What boy?" she asked.

"I do not understand. What boy?" Frenchie sighed.

Kimiko shook her head frustrated and crumbled it in her hand, walking angrily to the toilet.

"I'll talk to her." the girl said, and the French man seemed grateful for that.

She headed the same direction that the female went to, finding her in the corner of the toilet looking at the origami. (Y/n) sighed, smiling slightly at how easily she got upset.

"Hey." she said.

Kimiko looked slightly up, but soon dropped her gaze again to the paper. The girl crouched down to her, placing her one hand on her arm.

"I know it's still difficult to pass what you're trying to say. But you'll get there. Don't worry, honey." she said softly, seeing the female smile at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 10.4K 21
A young girl is caught between her own mind and reality. Having constantly felt the need to be alone and prevent anyone getting close, she keeps find...
253 13 6
Introduction: Hazel Campbell was in the middle of kissing her fiance on the side of the road when A-Train ran into Robin and eviscerated her. Desper...
57.6K 1.6K 42
.・。.・゜✭・☾・✫・゜・。. " 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕚 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖... 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕚�...
24.2K 863 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...