AFFILIATION AND BLISS [PART 1...

By heartdevilxoxo

two loser girls finding their place on the moral compass. asa mitaka x female reader fanfic :3 [PART 2 IN PR... More

an unwanted interaction
a mind that's been changed
the morning sun is yellow
the midnight moon is blue
be the sun that shines
give me a moment to breathe
don't put me in my place, feline!
your secret wouldn't be safe with me
look at this cool pebble
russian roulette is not the same without a gun
give me the thing i love (or don't)
i'm trying to tell you something, something that i already said
i hope nobody catch us
it almost worked
then dive inside the mindset of a killer
trade your dreams with mine
i can't sleep no more
get your face between my thighs
caught in-between love and fear
it's the thuggish ruggish bone
YOOOOO, CHESS T! (side chapter)
are you really who they idolize
i, i really wish you'd make up your mind
you don't have to speak, don't need to talk to me, baby, i already know
watch you weigh your powers
go, use your muscle, carve it out, work it, hustle
take a step back, letting go of the fear
together we'll mend your heart
i wanna take you away.
wrong move, ya dead, that girl is poison
then sink the teeth and bat your eyes
and now look at 'em, look at 'em, now, look at 'em sting
you got my heartbeat running away
must be love on the brain
all i wanted was you
in tune with all our dreams
WORSHIP! PLAY, PLAY! WORSHIP! PLAY, WORSHIP! PLAY! WORSHIP! WORSHIP!
go waste your breath somewhere to someone new
i already told her, if we gon' do it, then we gon' do it my way
just as i'd rehearsed over in my brain
forgive me and the world outside your room
i drink the poison right from your hands
you should wake up before the wrath comes
me and you could take off before the wrath comes
it's a scary night like trick or treat, i wanna scare her
there's a hole in the earth, i'm out
shut up and relax, don't lose your head
new scars, same war
a cold soul seeking warmth
now did you get it? get it, so write it down
you should know by now, really, that this could end, really
now ask yourself why it never ends
then why are you here?
next to the infant crying in your heart
rises the moon
you will never be free
decide! decide, is this it, is it just fine?
i swear i'll only make you cry
i've watched you change, now you feel alive
goodnight, hearts. (authors note)

peer into the window of my heart

502 39 12
By heartdevilxoxo

You wake. The moon is still shining through the window, and your head is placed in her chest. At first, you expect yourself to freak out. Instead, you feel a soft, fuzzy weight wrapping around your heart. You turn your head to the side and press it against her.

Her heart beats in your ear in a calm rhythm.

Ba-dum.

...

Ba-dum.

..

Ba-dum.

.

The pace of her beating heart quickens.

You slide your hand onto her hip in a soft motion, pulling her closer to you.

It spikes.

You lift your head and see her lip quivering. Her eyes are closed, but it's obvious she's awake. You giggle quietly and plant your face back into her chest.

You feel her hand placed on the back of your head. She runs her fingers through your hair and tucks it behind your ear.

You feel a deep sensation in your mind as your eyes close. It's a peaceful state. You drift off once more.

She hears your quiet breaths, looking down at you. She pulls the blanket up a little more, placing it just above your shoulder. She wraps one of her arms around your neck and rests her head upon yours.

For once, she can rest easy with no doubt in her mind.

The sun begins to show itself on the horizon. Its rays shine through the window.

You yawn and feel your lip brush up against something. You open your eyes and back your head away a bit. Your face somehow ended up buried into her neck.

Asa opens her eyes. She slowly blinks a few times, still half asleep. Your face is a few inches away from hers. When she realizes this, her eyes open fully and she blushes. She turns her head away.

"G-Good morning.." Her face is unnecessarily red.

You grin and promptly headbutt her. Not hard, of course.

"Ow! Hey! What was that for?!" She says and headbutts you back. You giggle and lay on your back, stretching as wide as you can. When you're done, you lay facing her again. "Did you have any dreams?" You ask.

"Well, I didn't have any nightmares.. did I have a dream?" She says, beginning to think.

Oh, I did.. we were at a movie theater.. and.. hm.. wait.. oh.

As she remembers something from the dream, her face sets on fire. You see how red she's turning. "Why are you so flustered all a sudden?" You ask with curiosity filling your voice.

"O-Oh, it was just a weird dream."

"What kinda weird?"

"Weird."

"Weird?"

"Weird."

You turn your head a little and raise an eyebrow. "You're being awfully vague. C'mon, tell me!"

"No! Shut up! Go to hell!" She yells and turns her whole body away from you. "Huh?!" You yell back in response.

You wrap your arm around her stomach, making her lay on her back. She turns her head towards you. "It doesn't matter! Quit asking!" She says, avoiding eye contact. "Uh huh.."

"If it doesn't matter, then tell me."

Asa whimpers quietly and continues avoiding eye contact.

"Why do you resist sharing your dream? It is only a dream, after all." Yoru says, kneeled down next to the bed beside her.

Isn't it obvious?! It's intimate! I don't want her thinking I feel that way!

"You do."

N-No I don't!

Yoru sighs. "It's impossible to lie to me. I can feel the affection you have towards this girl." She says and rests her head on the bed.

..Shut up.

You poke her cheek repeatedly until she finally makes eye contact with you. "Is it something embarrassing? Are you shy?" You tease.

"I-I'm not!" She's lying.

"Look, if it is, then I won't judge. Pinky promise!"

She groans.

Maybe I can sugarcoat it.. it won't seem as obvious.

"Okay, okay.. fine.."

"We were just.. like.. at the movie theater.. and.. you.. uhh... kissed my cheek! Yeah! That's.. that's all. That's all I remember.."

You raise an eyebrow.

"How's that embarrassing?"

"I-I don't know! Is it not?"

You kiss her cheek.

"See? Not embarrassing."

"EEEEEK!" She says, covering her face and turning away.

"Okay, maybe it is." You say, cracking up.

"Don't laugh at me!" She yells, kicking your foot.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. You're too easy to mess with."

"What, do you get a kick out of embarrassing me?!"

"Yeah, a bit."

"HUH?" She smacks you and you smack her back, taking the pillow out from under her and slamming it onto her face.

She takes yours and hits you back with it.

"Oh, you want a pillow fight?! Get up!" You exclaim and stand on the bed. She stands up and you both start smacking each other with the pillows. You get a good hit in on her head and she starts to fall backwards.

"AHHH!" She yells as she begins to fall off the bed. It looks like she'll hit her head if she falls all the way.

Yoru immediately takes over, flipping midair and landing on her feet unharmed. She gives Asa's body back shortly after.

Asa pants and looks up at you. "No fair! I could've gotten hurt!" She yells and points at you.

You're a little bit in awe. "How'd you do that?! That was so cool!" You say and sit down.

"U-Uh, I guess it was a reflex?" She says with an awkward look on her face.

"Well, it was shocking coming from you. You're pretty clumsy."

"Hey!"

"Am I wrong?"

"..No." She sits next to you and puts the pillow back. "What do you wanna do today? I don't have anything planned." Asa asks.

"Maybe we could go to a park? I found a real pretty one nearby." You say as a smile grows on your face.

"That sounds nice! I hope the weather isn't hot today." Asa says and stands.

You get up as well. "Do you mind if I could wash my uniform and stuff here?" You ask and put your hands together.

"Oh, I'll do it for you. Don't worry." She smiles and takes the basket of clothes into another room.

"Thanks!" You say as she walks away.

You open the window and feel a cool breeze enter the room. It's a little chilly and cloudy, but the sun still shines through the clouds.

After a while, she comes back. "They're in the washer. So is my stuff."

"Does it feel nice outside?" She asks, getting closer to the window and sticking her hand out of it. "Oooh, it does! Yay!"

You stick your head out, acting like you're about to fall. "Oh, noooo! I'm going to fall! Aahhhhhh.." The sarcasm in your voice is prominent.

She opens her mouth to yell at you, but she stops herself. She sticks her head out of the window as well. "We're gonna fall! Nooooo!" She jokes, looking at you and giggling.

You smile and kiss her cheek, backing out of the window. She squeaks quietly, turning towards you.

"Hey, can I have this sweater?" You ask, "It's real comfy."

"Only if you give me one of your things in return." She says as she crosses her arms.

"I will later! What kinda thing?" You plop down on the bed and lay your head beside her lap. She looks down at you and blushes faintly.

"Well.. uhh.. we can exchange sweaters. Do you have any?"

"Yeah, I only got one, though. It has a bunch of cats on it."

"Really?! Gimme it, then!"

You place your head on her thigh. "I will. I'm tired. Just.. wake me up when the clothes are done.." You yawn and close your eyes. You pass out almost immediately.

She can feel her heart almost jump out of her chest, even though you've done this already a couple of times.

She sits there for a while, placing her hand on the side of your head.

"Why do you want a piece of clothing?" Yoru asks.

"It's because she smells nice." Asa whispers.

"How is that relevant?"

"It'll help me sleep better. It gives me a fuzzy feeling in my chest." She says to Yoru as she brushes your hair back.

"I suppose that would be better. Your thoughts become even louder when you attempt to sleep."

A frown appears on her face.

"I know that must be annoying to deal with."

"No matter."

Asa looks at Yoru, feeling a bit more comfortable in the situation she's been forced into.

"Although I don't feel all that good about killing Denji, I'd rather do that than kill Y/N. She doesn't deserve it in the slightest. That'd be like if you made me kill a cat."

"We've already spoken of this. I said fine. Stop bringing it up, or I'll change my mind."

"Okay, okay, fine."

Eventually, she hears the washer stop. She places your head beside her and gets up, walking to the washer.

She takes the clothes out and puts it in the dryer, pressing a few buttons and closing it. She stands there, watching the clothes tumble around.

She begins to zone out, and her mind clouds. The dryer stops. She snaps out of it and realizes how tired her legs are.

Huh? Why did it stop?

She opens it, reaching in and feeling they're perfectly dry and warm.

..Was I just standing here all this time?

She takes the clothes out of the dryer and puts them in another basket, bringing it into the bedroom. She places it gently on the shelf, walking over to you and sitting on the edge of the bed.

You're laid out like a starfish, resting on your stomach. She giggles seeing you like that.

She lifts your head up a bit. "Wake up. The clothes are dry." You don't wake. "Y/N, c'mon, wake up." Silence.

"Wh..." She puts your head down and sighs. She starts shaking you. "Hey! Wake up!"

"AH!" You yell, smacking her.

"Don't wake me up like that, idiot!"

"Don't blame me! You're the one that wouldn't get up!"

"Not my fault! Blame my brain!" You notice the basket. "O-Oh, the clothes are done?"

"Yeah, they are." She gets off the bed and walks towards the shelf, picking the basket up. She digs through it, grabbing your uniform and handing it to you. You sit up and grab it. "You know where the park is, yeah?" You ask.

"I'm pretty sure I do. Do you wanna meet there so we can get ready?"

"That's what I was thinkin'."

"Alright.. oh, um, here's your bra."

You take it from her and hold your things. "Thanks! I'll go change, I don't wanna walk outside with basically nothing on. I'll leave the room this time." You say and walk to the bathroom. Shortly after, you come out wearing your uniform and holding the sweater. You go get your shoes and walk over to Asa, hugging her.

"I'll meet you there after I get ready, okay?" You say as you hold her. She hugs you back and nods her head.

You tuck the sweater under your arm and hold your shoes. "I don't feel like taking the stairs, so.." You look at the open window and sit by it. "See ya!"

You jump through it.

Asa stands there, frozen.

She pops her head out the window with fear coursing through her veins. You wave from below, putting your shoes on and walking away.

...

"What the hell?!"
"What the hell?!"

Asa and Yoru yell at the same time as they both look out the window. Both of their faces are scrunched in disbelief and shock.

"..Is that normal?" Yoru asks.

"I thought you'd know.."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.8K 40
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘎𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨...
1.7K 28 1
At first, this was a joke that my friend and I did on April 28, 2022. We did this because I suggested it as a joke, but it actually happened. I was A...
20.4K 517 12
When Kyoko moves to a new school she meets lots of new people and many that soon she considers friends. However, one stands out to her (Makoto Naegi)...
1.2K 170 19
this is a sequel to my WLW Asa Mitaka fanfiction, "AFFILIATION AND BLISS". [OFF BREAK BUT SLOW UPDATES] cover by ann.fartsk/annlverxs on insta :3 yo...