Me As Someone's First Love 2...

Av Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... Mer

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Goodbye!

157 48 94
Av Romantic_Fanatics

Shravani looks at the clock which shows 11:00 p.m. She was walking to and fro thinking for an idea which would help her to spend the night with Mihir. Not in literal sense though.

" Kab tak ase he khari rahogi. Kuch karo bhi!"

Shravani: ughhh! Tum chup nahi reh sakti. 2 min sochne toh do.

Stomping her foot she looks over her room when her eyes lands on the bathroom and an idea instantly pops in her mind. She smiles devilishly and makes her way inside the washroom.

10 minutes later.

Shravani: ahhhh! What's even happening here? Yeh sab kya hai? Oh god yeh kya hai.. kyu ho raha hai yeh sab.

She started yelling at the top of her lungs and hearing her the manager along with the receptionist came running to her suite . She opened the door for them and as soon as they stepped inside the room and looked around they were shocked to see the state of that place .

Manager: oh my god. Yeh sab kya ho gaya?

Receptionist: dekhkar lag raha hai yaha koi tsunami ake gayi ho . Aur yeh itni thandi kyu lag rahi hai yaha?

They looked around the place . The whole room was flooded with water till their ankles. The AC was in 4°c. And the place was freezing cold.

Hearing all the commotions, Mihir who was staying on the next suite came to her suite and was shocked to see the place .

Mihir: yeh sab kya hai? Kaise hua yeh sab?

He asked looking at the manager, then the receptionist and finally at Shravani.

Shravani: I don't know Mihir. Dinner se ane ke baad I decided to get freshened. I took a warm shower aur main bahad ayi after switching off the tap. I lied down to sleep but all of a sudden I started feeling cold. Fir dekha AC ka temperature low hai bohot. I tried to fix it but then the remote stopped working. I decided to ask for service help but when I stepped down this whole place was flooded with water.

Her explanation left them baffled.

Receptionist: but ase hona toh nahi chahiye tha. Ma'am apne tap off kia tha na?

She asked unsure when Shravani glares down at her.

Shravani: kya main aapko irresponsible dikhti hu?

Manager: ah Ma'am you're taking it in a wrong way. But abhi yeh sab thik karne me toh waqt lag jayega.. aur yeh room itna cold hai. Masoorie ase he thandi jagah hai. Yaha agar app ruki ajj raat toh app bimaar kar jaogi.

The manager shows out his concern when Mihir looks at him with a brow raised.

Mihir: then koi aur room de do jaha Shravani reh sake.

Receptionist: sorry sir. But every room is booked. Aur abhi itne raat ko hum kuch arrange v nahi kar sakte.

She bends down her head apologetically.

Shravani: par ab main soungi kaha? Ofcourse main sari raat bina soye nahi gujar sakti.

She says looking at the two while Mihir stands there silently.

Manager: uh.. there are only male tourists staying in this place.  The ladies are in the next building but most of them are sharing room with their friends or partners. If you are ok then I might ask someone from this building if they're ok with sharing their room with you.

The manager suggests and even before Shravani could give her consent or denial Mihir jumps in.

Mihir: no need to ask any male tourist. She can stay in my suite.

Shravani snaps her head to his direction and holds back her excitement.

Shravani: what?

Mihir: what what? You obviously can't stay with a stranger alone.

Receptionist: ok then. ma'am we'll take your bag you can go with sir.

Shravani nods at her and walks out followed by Mihir.

She places her bag beside Mihir's while he closes the door and comes inside.

Shravani: thanks Mihir. For letting me spend this night with you.

Mihir looks at her amazed while she looks confused at his reaction first but then when she realises what she said just now she immediately facepalms herself.

Shravani: ahh.. um.. I mean thankyou mujhe apne room me rehne dene ke liye. Please forget the earlier statement.

She said smiling sheepishly making him chuckle.

Mihir: it's ok. Well you can take the couch.

He says pointing at the small couch. She looks at the direction and frown appears on her beautiful face.

Shravani: you want me to sleep on that small couch?

She asks unsure if that's what exactly he meant.

Mihir: ofcourse. Choti si insan ho. Pura perfect fit ho jaogi. Mujhe dekho.. meri half body v waha jagah nahi hogi.

He says in a matter of fact tone and starts getting in the bed.

Shravani: excuse me Mr. Mihir Arora. Kehna kya chahte ho app. Main choti insan hu? I'm a grown up lady aur tum aise kaise baat kar sakte ho mujhse. Khud waha araam se double bed pe so rahe ho aur mujhe yaha ittu se chote jagah pe sone ke liye bol rahe. Ho rude and mean.

She huffed stomping her foot. No doubt she looked extremely cute but Mihir was a tough man now.

Mihir: Sona hai toh so jao ya fir khari raho waise he. Main toh sone chala. Waise v problem tumhari hai meri nahi.

And with that said he lied down covering himself with the duvvet.

Shravani: yeah right! Problem meri hai. Mujhe yaha ana he nahi chahiye tha. Ja rahi hu main apne room me.

Clenching her fists angrily she took her bag and turned on her heels as she started walking away. Mihir who was already looking at her through the half closed eyes waited silently to see if really she was leaving.

Just when Shravani was about to open the door the voice from top spoke again.

" Arey woh toh tumhe rok tak nahi raha. Aise toh ho chuka tumlogo ka reunion. Itna accha mauka tha. Par gussa mano tumhare naak ke upar rehta hai."

To this Shravani left the bag and looked above as she said lowly.

Shravani: tumhe sirf meri he galati dkhti hai? Dekha nahi woh kaise rudely behave kar raha hai.

" Thora sehlo na. Isme tum dono ka he accha hai. Aur waise v remember usne kitna saha tha? Tumne kitna torture kia tha usey?"

Shravani: tum.... Sahi keh rahi ho. Par ab toh maine bol dia ki main ja rahi hu. Ab kya karu?

She asks innocently. Mihir who was again watching her looking above while speaking something lowly which he couldn't pinpoint hit his head and came down the bed .

Mihir: khudse batein hi gayi ho toh sone chale?

She snapped her head to his direction and found him standing steps away from her .

Shravani: huh?

Mihir: we can share the bed. Ofcourse I can't leave you to die out there because of cold.

He said rolling his eyes and she did a happy dance mentally. He took the bag from her and started walking back while she followed him silently in between turning back and looked at the roof doing a small happy dance as she could hear giggles of the same voice. Mihir who kept the bag near his turned back and found her back facing him as she was again looking at the room smiling like a child who got a lolipop.

Mihir: yeh tumhe hua kya hai Shravani? Kya tum hamesha kabhi roof toh kabhi sky me dekhle muskurati ho , baatein karti ho. Are you sure you're fine?

His voice makes her gasp as she turns back tugging back her hairs.

He raises his brow as they get on the bed . Mihir takes some pillows putting them in between them which makes her frown again.

Mihir: tumne jawab nahi dia.

Shravani: main. Apne inner voice se baat karti hu.

Her reply made him amazed. Never. I repeat never did she spoke something like that ever in her life.

Mihir: inner voice huh?

Shravani: haan! Inner voice. You know hume kabhi kabhi apne inner voice se baat karni chahiye. Kabhi kabhi jo decisions hum nahi le pate, woh inner voice hume help karti hai decide karne me. Jo confusion hume hoti hai wohi confusion humari inner voice mita deti hai. I'm glad main apne inner voice se baat kar pati hu.

Mihir keeps his chin resting on his elbow as he stares at her with a small amused smile on his face .

Mihir: unique. So abhi kya keh rahi hai tumhari inner voice?

He asked and she immediately looked at the roof.

" Kya kahu. Itna he kahungi ki believe nahi ho raha tum meri tarif kar rahi ho. Well it'll be more good agar tum mere bare me baat na karke tumhare aur uske bare me baat karo."

Mihir who was already looking at her face keenly with a small smile immediately straightened his face as soon as she turned towards him.

Shravani: woh keh rahi hai ki usey believe nahi ho raha main uski tarif kar rahi hu. Anyways usne kaha bohot raat ho gayi hai so woh sone ja rahi hai.

Mihir laughs hearing that and lies down properly covering himself. She smiles finding him laughing wholeheartedly after so long. She too lied down beside him and kept her gaze constant on him.

Mihir: good night to you and your inner voice.

He says holding back a smile as she grins saying the same.

In the midnight.

Shravani feels cold all of a sudden. Her body starts shivering. She opens her eyes and finds the duvvet covering only her legs. She looks at her left to find Mihir has pulled the whole duvvet on himself. She huffed and started pulling the duvvet on her . Feeling the sudden pull Mihir too opened his eyes.

Shravani: Mihir pura duvvet kaun leta hai? I'm feeling cold idhar do mujhe.

Mihir: arey thand mujhe v lag rahi hai.  Pareshan mat karo sone do mujhe.

He groans pulling the duvvet completely in himself.

Shravani: urghhh Mihir. Kya kar rahe ho. Mefe pass kuch v nahi ho khudko cover karne ko . Half duvvet toh do yaar. Mihir .

He seems unaffected still closing his eyes . Shravani huffs and gets on her knees. She starts pulling the duvvet from him. Multiple attempts but he stays rooted along with the duvvet tugged around his body. Shravani leaves a tired sigh before again preparing herself and puts her hands around his stomach trying to take the end of the duvvet so she could pull it from him . While doing that her long nails slightly dig in her bare arms from the tshirt and he wakes up immediately groaning.

Mihir: what the fuck is wrong with you?

He asks completely pissed due to his disturbed sleep.

Shravani: mujhe thand lag rahi hai aur tum mujhe yaha duvvet ke andar ane nahi de rahe . Khud so rahe ho aram se.

She frowned looking away. He looked at her for a brief second and all of a sudden she's pulled above him. She lies there hovering him looking at him with her wide eyes. He wraps his arms around her waist pulling her more closer and then turns making her lie on her back while he hovers her. He adjusts the duvvet above her and in a swift motion slides down her body laying just beside her .

Mihir: now sleep.

That's the last thing he said before closing his eyes. Shravani was happy would be an understatement as she laid so close to him that she could actually hear his heartbeats. The duvvet now covered both the bodies which was sticking to eachother. Not just the duvvet but the body warmth from her beside made Shravani fall into a peaceful slumber with a serine smile on her face .

Next morning

The sunlight enters the room through the glass windows falling straight in the face of Shravani breaking her peaceful slumber. She opens her eyes lazily and the first thing that hits her nose is the intoxicating smell she has grown to love. She lowered her face and her eyes fell on Mihir who was so close to her. His face laid on her shoulder. Lips touching her neck. He was breathing evenly and there was a content peace on his face. She smiled looking at the love of her life who was so close to her. How she wished they could remain just like this. In eachother's arms , so close to eachother, away from the world. Her hands raise up ruffling his hairs softly as he hums in sleep. He opens his eyes feeling her touch and the moment his brown orbs meet her hazel black ones his eyes twinkle making her smile wide.

Shravani: good morning.

Mihir: good morning.

He smiles looking at her face which was so close to his. Her lips looked so pink and plumpy even in this early morning. His gaze remains fixed on her lips while she does the same. Unknowingly they start learning in following their heart 's command. Their lips were now inches apart. He looks at her eyes asking for permission and she lowers them giving him the much waited thing . He smiles and leans in . Just when his lips were about to touch hers the sound of bell disturbs their moment. He closes his eyes annoyed while gripping onto her waist pressing it firmly while she looks at the closed door sighing.

Shravani: you should see.

She mumbles softly and he nods parting himself from her. He gets down the bed while she covers herself with the duvvet. He walks towards the door and opens it only to get the shock of his life.

Mihir: Tanya!?

As soon as Shravani hears the name her world comes stopping around. This wasn't what she was expecting after a well spent night with her love.

Tanya: hello baby! Surprised to see me?

She asks taking him in a hug. He hugs her back still digesting the fact that she actually was here.

Mihir: umm yeah I'm. I'm happy to see you here .

He says smiling slightly making her smile wide.

Tanya: ok then. Andar nahi bulaoge?

Mihir: well sweetie. Main abhi baha aa he raha hu. So why don't you just go to the breakfast area and wait for me while I'll just come wearing a fresh pair of clothes?

He asks tugging back the hair strands that were falling on her face. He didn't wanted her to see Shravani early morning in his room but Tanya had deffinitely other plans.

Tanya: what will I do there alone? I'll wait here na. Then we can go together!

She suggests and was about to step inside when he turned her towards the outside way and hugs her from behind.

Mihir: I'll takes just a minute baby. Till then you can order something for us. And yeah you can inform our parents too that were safe here together.

He tries to convince her and after some time she gives in and leaves from there not before pecking his cheeks. He takes a sigh of relief and closes the door. He walks back inside and finds Shravani still sitting there on her place clutching the duvvet close to her chest while looking into space .

Mihir: Shravani?

Shravani: woh yaha kya kar rahi hai?

She asks coldly. He takes his bag and strats taking out a fresh pair of cloth for himself.

Mihir: I don't know. Woh mujhe surprise dene aa gayi. Anyways tumhe ab yaha se chalna chaiye. I'm sure tumhara room v abtak thik ho gaya hoga. Agr Tanya ne hum dono ko sath dekh lia toh...

Shravani: toh? Breakup ho jayega tum dono ka? Then toh I'll make sure woh hume sath dekhe.

She says crossing her arms over her chest. She was pissed and angry. Beyond limits .

Mihir: for god's sakes Shravani don't create problems for me. Just leave.

He says and taking his clothes leaves for the bathroom.

Shravani stares at his retreating figure in disbelief. Is this the same Mihir who was going to kiss her minutes before?

In the Garden.

Shravani comes walking towards the sitting areas arranged for breakfast. She finds Mihir and Tanya sitting together while having their food.

" What are you going to do?"

Shravani: just wait and watch .

Smirking at them , she walks to their table.

Tanya: tum yaha bina kuch bataye he aa gaye. Woh toh accha hua mujhe Ranbir se pata chala. Atleast batake toh ana chahiye na babe. I was worried.

Mihir: I just wanted to attend this seminar that's it.

Shravani reaches their table. Tanya was shocked to see her while Mihir sits straight looking at the two girls.

Tanya: Tum? Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Shravani: seminar attend karne ayi hu Tanya. See that poster. Waha sab saaf saaf likha hai.

She said with a tight lipped smile pointing at the pink poster. Tanya reads the contents and looks back at her .

Tanya: han toh thik hai. Karo attend .

Shravani: karungi babe. Chill. Filhal breakfast toh kar lu .

She said and taking a chair from the adjacent table sat between the two .

Tanya: arey Tum kya kar rahi ho yeh?

Shravani: kya kar rahi hu? Beth rahi hu. Ab kya khare khare breakfast karu?

Mihir sat silently watching the two while Tanya started to get pissed. And well Shravani was enjoying the look on her face.

Tanya: han toh kahi aur jaake betho na. Yehi bethna hai tumhe?

Shravani: don't be mean Tanya. Yaha sab stranger hai. Atleast main tumlogo ki janti toh hu. Toh hum sath me breakfast kar he sakte hai. Right Mihir?

She asks turning towards him who simply shrugged and started digging into his food. Tanya huffed while Shravani laughed internally before serving herself the sandwich. She took out her phone and clicked a picture of herself confusing the other two.

Tanya: khane ayi ho ya photos click karne?

She asked rolling her eyes.

Shravani: memories banane..

She replied and then looked at Mihir saying.

Shravani: aur sab sort karne.

Moments later .

Today they were going to take a walk around the hotel. Evryone assembled near the meet point. The coach gave the necessary advices and with that they started their walk. Shravani purposefully walked beside Mihir. Sometimes their hands would brush against eachother, she would show that she accidentally slipped while he would hold her in place, they would steal glances from one another. All these things were pissing off Tanya .

They reached a point when Shravani took her phone and turned towards Mihir.

Shravani: meri ek photo click kar do na. This place is so beautiful.

She said looking around herself with a warm smile.

Tanya: woh kyu click karega?

Shravani: because woh accha click karta hai Tanya. Tumhe sayed pata nahi but Mihir is really a good photographer too. I mean usne meri kaafi acchi photos khichi hai when we were together. Ofcourse tumhe kaise pata hoga. 2 ya 3 din he toh huye hai tumdono ko relationship me sath aye huye.

Her comment was enough to turn Tanya's face all red . Mihir looked at her scared about her reaction while Shravani mentally laughed loudly as she could practically see smoke coming out of her ears .

Shravani: comeon Mihir.

She handed him her phone and went towards the end of the cliff . She held the rellin and posed with a wide smile which he captured without uttering a word .

Then they walked back to the hotel. Grabbed their coffees and sat on the garden . Shravani was again sitting along with Tanya and Mihir. Mihir seemed unbothered but Tanya was deffinitely bothered.

Mihir was busy doing something in his phone while Tanya was busy glaring at Shravani. Shravani sat there enjoying the heavenly view while sipping onto her coffee. Sometimes she would just close her eyes and smile widely feeling the soft cold breeze hitting her face and everytime she does that Mihir would secretly steal glances and just in between that he clicked a picture of her unknown to the ladies which indeed turned out beautiful.

While Tanya stays sitting digging her black acrylic nails in her soft palm venting out her frustration.

Time passed in jiff with Shravani being always with Mihir while Tanya would just burn in jealousy. Their 2 days trip came to an end and now it was the time to leave .

Shravani took her luggage and started heading outside. She decided she would again become a kabab me haddi between Tanya and Mihir . She was some steps away from them when they heard them talking. The look in their faces were pretty serious.

Tanya: that girl is getting in my nerves now Mihir. Woh khudko samjhti kya hai huh?

Mihir has his eyes trained on the ground as he listened to her silently.

Tanya: woh abhi v apne khayalo ki duniya me hai . She thinks uske in bachkani harkato se tum wapas uske pass chale jaoge. How highly mistaken she's.

Mihir: calm down Tanya. We know ab main.. kabhi uske pass wapas nahi jane wala..

He says looking up at her . Shravani feels her heart thumping loud against her chest as she registers his words .

Tanya: of course nahi jane wale. You're mine now. Aur rehne di Shravani ko apne imaginary world me. Bas kuch din uske baad jab woh khud apne akhon ke samne tumhe aur mujhe ek hote huye dekhegi tab woh apne sapno se bahar ayegi. And then the reality will slap her hard.

Shravani was confused hearing that. She wondered what was actually going to happen after some days.

Mihir: you calm down alright. Woh abhi just disturbed hai. This was her first relationship. Aur breakup me karan she's just disturbed. Don't get mad on her.

Tanya: I'll get mad on her. How dare she clinge to my boyfriend and soon to be husband?

As soon as those words left her mouth Shravani took a step back unconsciously.

Mihir: it's fine Tanya calm down.

He tried to calm her but Tanya had had enough.

Tanya: no. Now I'll personally I vite her to our engagement which is going to be on the day of our last exam. She'll have to see that she has lost you . Aur ab toh shadi v main within this month he krungi. Tum bas ready raho. To become my legally wedded darling.

With that she kissed his cheek and getting inside her car left from there.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she looked at Mihir who still has his back facing her as he was looking at the direction where Tanya left .

She walked towards her car and opening the door she kept her bag inside. When she tried to start the car it wasn't working. She tried multiple times but it didn't work. Mihir who was just there hearing the sound looked at the source to find Shravani struggling.

He walks towards her and bend down to the window level.

Mihir: car kharab ho gayi hai I guess thand ke karan. Tumhe under roof park karna chaiye tha. Ase thand me aksar engine band par jata hai.

He said looking her who had her face turned to the other side.

Shravani: umm.. may be. Main kuch manage kar lungi.

She says still with her back to him.

Mihir: humari destination same hai. I can drop you. Ase v yaha abhi akha cab dhundogi tum. Aur mechanics ko ane me v waqt lag jayega.

Shravani: humare raste ek hai Mihir. Par manjil alag .

Her reply made him slightly amazed. This was the same line which he said once.

Mihir: han par main tumhe tumhare manjil oe chodkar apne manjil ke liye nikal sakta hu .

She turned her head finally towards him and was about to deny when he opened the door and pulled her out of the car along with her back.

Mihir : chaloooo Shravani.

And with that they ended up in his car. While he was driving concentrating on the road Shravani sat looking at him with multiple things running in her mind . Feeling her continuous gaze he snapped his head to her direction.

Mihir: kuch kehna hai?

Shravani: tum  Tanya se engagement kar rahe ho? Aur isi mahine shaadi?

Her question left him shocked. That was meant to be a secret between him and Tanya along with their families atleast for now then how did she came to know.

Mihir: Shravani I..

Shravani: no Mihir. Tum sachhi yeh kar rahe ho? Mujhe laga tha ki yeh do din.. Jo humne sath gujare hai.. iske baad tum wapas firse waise he ban jaoge jaise tum the par  nahi.. tum toh puri tarah badal gaye ho.

She said with tears in her eyes. The car stopped right outside their college .  He looked at her with conflicted emotions.

Mihir: Shravani hum ek dusre ke liye sahi nahi hai. Humari priorities bohot alag hai. Maine kaha toh tha tumse ki move on karlo par tum..

Shravani: kehna bohot asaan hota hai damnit par karna nahi. Tumne kitne asaani se move on kar lia na. Sayed tumne kabhi mujhse saccha pyaar kia he nahi. Warna kabhi move on kar nahi pate.. jaise main nahi kar pa rahi. Main abhi v wohi hu. Jaha tumne mujhe chora tha . Maine har ek koshish ki tumhe wapas mere pass lane ki. Humare is relationship ko bachane ki. Woh harkate ki jo shayed he koi soch sakta hai main kahi karungi. Uss party me gayi khudko humiliate karane . Apna seminar reservation change karaya taki tumhare pass reh saku. Bathroom ka tap aur AC kharab kia taki tumhare sath reh saku. Like a clingy tapeworm tumse chipki rahi even though Tanya kept on saying bullshit about me. You know why? Because I didn't wanted to give up on us. Like you never did in the past. But main ab thak chuki hu Mihir. Thak chuki hu main. Nahi ho raha ab mujhse .

She cried looking into his eyes which stared back at her with pain filled in their own.

Shravani: tum bas bhaag rahe ho Mihir. Mujhse , aur humare relationship me aye huye problems se. Tumhe unhe face karna he nahi hai. Tumhe efforts dalne he nahi hai. Tumhe jana hai toh jao. Nahi rokungi main ab. Kyunki ab rokne ke liye mere pass koi kaaran nahi hai. Jab tumne decide kar lia hai ki tumhe apne agey ki life kaise spend karni hai then fine. Go for it.

She came out of the car taking her bag . Mihir came out too and came to her holding her hand  stopping her .

Mihir: Shravani main..

Shravani: tumne sahi kaha tha. It's over between us. It really is. Tumhe meri shakal nahi dekhni thi na. Ab se main abhi tumhare samne nahi aungi.

Her words were pricking his heart. Now he was feeling hollow from inside as he started to realise what was actually happening.

Shravani: good bye Mihir.

She whispered as a tear rolled down her eyes and just like that the two souls who were meant to be together parted their ways to never come across eachother again.

But you think their decisions will rule their life?

Who are they to decide when the destiny has already wrote the story of their life!

~ To Be Continued ~

Hope you all liked the part!
Don't forget to vote, comment & share.
The parts are getting longer day by day!😅 But to do justice to the story I've to write it in this way. Hope you guys aren't minding it!
Anyways. See you all soon!
Love love 💕
Total _words: 4600.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

440K 28.3K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
51.8K 4.5K 25
"This is my bed, okay" he said sternly. "so should i dance Olala here." She replied sarcastically. He controlled his anger in a smile and said "if yo...
58K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...