๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

ะ’ั–ะด airelle_xo

๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš. "Valentino.." His eyes drop from my face and travel around my body. "Yes?" He questions... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

d e s c r i p t i o n
n o t e s
c h a r a c t e r s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n

n i n e

284 13 4
ะ’ั–ะด airelle_xo

Passenger Princess

Naomi

I was trying to regulate my breathing throughout the whole game. Who knew men bouncing a ball around could be so attractive? But my eyes were only focused on one person.

The game is over now and I am looking for Valentino. I know exactly where he could be, the one place I am forbidden but honestly that doesn't stop me. After leaving the viewing area, I head out into the corridor. My eyes explore the doors stretched along the two walls. Found it.

The boys' locker room.

I know that I shouldn't go in there. Too late! My heels click against the tiled floor as I make my way over. Please don't regret this.. The moment I open the door, silence is washed over me. Pure silence.

My body aches already and I haven't even entered the room. Covering my eyes with my hands, I walk in."Valentino?" I whisper. No one answers, so I take my hand away from my eyes."Valentino?" this time much louder than before. "Say it again" his voice echos from somewhere. I would, but maybe later? "Where are you?" I ask.

"Come and find me" Valentino replies. It doesn't take me long before I do. There he is, leaning against a cubicle door, his shirt pressed against his body and his eyes widening as I get closer. I really shouldn't be in here.

Valentino's eyes meet mine. Whenever he looks at me like that, I start to imagine things. Things that I shouldn't repeat. I can hear Footsteps in the distance that are becoming louder by the second. And then the door flies open. Suddenly, I dash towards a random cubicle, hoping that no-one saw me. And shut the door quietly behind.That was fucking close!

But when I turn around, I am met with Valentino. Please don't smile at me. Too late! His eyes narrow and those dimples appear on his face."Naomi, don't make a noise" he murmurs, while moving his face slightly closer towards mine. "I can't promise you anything" I whisper.

My focus shifts to the talking on the other side of the door. From what I can hear, it sounds like a load of bullshit.

I catch him looking at me from the corner of my eye. Now I can feel my heart racing faster. His hands are pressed against the sides of the cubicle and he is focused on me, watching my every move. "Can I?" he asks, gesturing to the hair falling around my face. I nod, a slight smile appearing on my face. Valentino reaches his veiny hands out and tucks the hair behind my ears.

Slowly, the noises fade away."I guess we are alone.." he says softly. That voice does something to me. If I come out of here deprived of his touch, then I wasted my time.

I spoke too soon. Valentino brings his lips against mine, one hand behind my neck and the other running down my back. Flames are burning my insides, a fire spreading around my whole body as he kisses me. His hand drifts further down my back, my skin sensitive to his touch.

He breaks the kiss, leaving me gasping for air."We should do this more often" he says, smirking at the sight of my slightly flushed face."I don't think it's very safe" I say."Am I too dangerous for you?" he asks, breathing faster.

Ignoring his stupid question, I whisper "Meet me by your car".

I take a last glance at him and leave the cubicle.

_________________________________________

Valentino

"Meet me by your car." She says, glancing at me with her pretty eyes. I am trying so hard to act normal, but I am struggling. When she looks at me like that, it's so difficult.

Just as I found the right words to say to her, she unlocks the door and leaves. A smile forms on my face as I exit the cubicle. I would not have felt like this a year ago, what happened to me?

Moments later the door swings open, revealing chase. The last fucking person I want to see right now. I know that he wants a fight, I can clearly see it in his eyes. It's not like we haven't done this before. But here we are..Again. Chase clenches his jaw."Funny seeing you here, Valentino." He says, a smirk plastered on his face. Very funny. "Chase, Just get it over with"

"What?" He says, dumbfounded.

"Hit me"

"Why?" He questions, that smirk growing wider on his face.

Instead, I bring my right fist towards his punchable face. He fucking deserves this. Chase narrows his piercing eyes at me, clenching his fists ready to hit back. He knows that I will win. His hand suddenly collides with my jaw. Nice try

I grab chase by his shirt and push him against the nearest locker, the metal digging into his skin. Chase looks around the room, his pupils dilating. There is no one to help you, idiot.

"Look at me" I shout. His eyes lock with mine so I let go of him, leaving Chase breathless. "Oh, and before I go", I say. I kick him firmly in the stomach, causing his body to drop to the floor. Too bad

I grab my things from the cubicle before I leave. But something catches my eye. A gold necklace

I recognise this from somewhere. It's Naomi's. Carefully, I pick up the heart necklace and slide it into the pocket of my sweatpants. It would look so good around my neck..

_________________________________________

Naomi

The sun is setting as I sit uncomfortably on the side walk and cold air is blowing on my legs while I patiently wait for him. Can he hurry up? The car park is practically empty now.

I flatten my black skirt and look up at the sky. Something in the distance is nearing closer, the sound catching my attention. Despite the disturbance, my eyes stay focused on the sky. "Pretty, right?" A voice calls out. There he is. I have been waiting for ages.

"Yes, it is very pretty." I say as he walks closer. That feeling washes over me again. "Why did you take so long?" I ask, still looking at the colours displayed above. "I just had to deal with something" he replies, firmly. Without realising, my eyes flicker over to him. Valentino's hair is a mess, pieces of hair flying around in the wind as he rubs his hand on the back of his neck.

Wait. There is something on his face."Come here" I plead. "Are you begging, Naomi?" I ignore that. Slowly, he walks over. He gets close enough for me to see what it is. A purple mark.

This idiot has clearly been in a fight. Valentino's lips curve up into a smile, the bruise becoming much more noticeable on his jaw. "Sit." He doesn't hesitate.

When his body hits the path, one of his legs brush against mine, making it go numb."What is this?" I ask, pointing to the mark on his face. "It's nothing." He says while looking directly at my lips. At least make it a little less obvious."Valentino you are a fucking liar" I say."Oh, yeah?"

I bring my hand up to his face, running my fingers over it. Valentino gasps and grabs hold of my wrist. I knew it wasn't nothing. From my bag, I take out my waterbottle and a tissue.

I glance back up at him. Why is his face so close? Shit, my cheeks are burning up again. "Let Nurse Naomi help you" I tease. He laughs. I pour the cold water on the tissue and carefully pat the bruise with it. This weirdo grabs the side walk as if he is in serious pain.

"Is it really that bad?" I ask, trying to hold in my laugh. He quickly looks away in embarrassment. To be honest, I like seeing him in pain. So I press the tissue harder onto the bruise. Valentino bites his lip to mask any noise that was about to escape his mouth.

Suddenly, he turns his whole body towards me and puts his hands on my shoulders."Stop hurting me."

"Say please." His hazel eyes twinkle before he replies with,"Please." However, we are interrupted by droplets falling from the sky. Each one kissing the skin on my neck. It starts to hit harder. We look at eachother in shock and start to run. Valentino's car unlocks and we get in. Both of us flushed from the running and our hair dripping with water.

_________________________________________

Valentino

The rain is hitting on my car as we try to slow down our breathing."You look a little wet, Naomi." I say, smirking."So do you." She smiles at me. I see Naomi's eyes drifting around my body, stopping at my face. She continues to stare into my eyes that are focusing on her. Only her.

She pulls down her skirt that is clinging to her body and let's out a sigh."Do you want my jacket?" I ask. Her eyes light up as she blushes."What do you think?" Naomi replies sarcastically.

Tension is radiating between us right now, maybe she can feel it too. I turn to the back of my car and search for my black jacket. My hands trace the backseats in search of it. Why isn't it in here.. Shit, I left it in the locker rooms.

A whisper from the front of the car catches my attention. "How can someone look so good" My body turns slowly towards the sound and I shudder at the sight of her."What was that?" I narrow my eyes. Naomi's face goes pink and she quickly diverts her attention to the darkening sky outside. Quietly, she whispers "Nothing.."

I heard, dummy.

"It is getting late, should I drive you home?" I ask, clicking my seat belt in. She turns around to face me. Stop looking at me like that.. "Why would I be sat in here then?" She jokes playfully. "I don't know, maybe there is another reason?" I tease. She turns around and stares out the window again.

I start the car and pull out of the parking lot. Little does she know that I can see her smiling through the reflection.

_________________________________________

Naomi

I might fall asleep because of how smooth this ride is. Valentino can drive really well. Music suddenly fills my ears, blurring out the sound of the road. Something catches my attention..His hands. His large veiny hands are grasping the steering wheel. The possibilities race through my head as the sound of r&b blesses my ears.

"What are you looking at?" He asks, his deep tone interrupting the music. Valentino's eyes lock with mine and he rubs the back of his neck with his left hand. The right one remaining on the steering wheel. "Nothing." I reply, trying to hide my reddening face. Those smile lines appear on his face again..

I look back up to his eyes which are focusing on the road ahead. The next thing I know, something snakes around my thigh and leaves my skin aching. My breathing stops for a second and yet another smile creeps back onto my lips. I really need to get a grip. A grip around his...

Before I could let my imagination run wild, his hand slowly slides up my thigh. I look up at him, a smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"Further?" He asks, almost breathless. "Yes." I plead, the word escaping my mouth before I could think. The music is humming in the background as his hand travels up, leaving my body desperate and wanting more. But he moves it back to the steering wheel.

What a tease..

_________________________________________

🗝️✧.*
Chapter~ nine
Words~ 1900

Vote if you enjoyed ♡

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

6.1K 368 30
Locked in a lifelong rivalry, Lena and Theo go way back - but do they really know each other? When Theo goes to college, leaving Elena, his best fri...
Angel Of Dawn ะ’ั–ะด Fairoz sherif

ะ’ะฐะผะฟั–ั€ะธ

1.8K 284 66
In a world where mythical, supernatural species soundlessly spy on humans and hunt them down, lives a young woman who's oblivious to the consistent d...
1.3M 29.9K 50
๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ, Book 1 in ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by ๐Š. ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๏ฟฝ...
291K 4.9K 63
This is a reupload of my book since it got deleted You are y/n *last name redacted* an 18 year old teen aspiring to a hidden goal but uses the hero...