Me As Someone's First Love 2...

Por Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... Mais

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

It's Over!

198 40 76
Por Romantic_Fanatics

Mihir came out of the washroom and started walking back towards his class when all of a sudden a hand grabbed his arm pulling him inside an empty classroom. He was pushed against the wall .. he looked down to find Shravani pinning him against the wall..

Mihir: what the hell is wrong with you?

He asked looking down at her small frame .. she looked at him angrily while gripping onto his arms.

Shravani: what the hell is wrong with me? Seriously? What the hell is wrong with you Mihir? Kya kar rahe ho tum yeh?

She asked angrily making him look confused at her .

Mihir: kya kar raha hu main? Kis bare me baat kar rahi ho tum?

He asked looking down at her as she took a deep breathe controlling her rage.. something she have inherited from her father.

Shravani: Tanya ko date kar rahe ho tum? She's you girlfriend now? Humara breakup he kab hua Mihir? Tumne ek bar v nahi socha humare bare me? Main bol rhi thi na ki sab thik ho jayega thora time do.. but nahi tumne meri ek nahi suni.. chale gaye mujhe waha gate pe chorke.. intezaar karti rahi main ki tum wapas aaoge.. par nahi aye tum.. call kiye.. texts kiye.. sab ignore kia tumne.. aur ab achanak main college ake dekhti hu ki mera boyfriend move on kar chuka hai! Just so wow! Great!  Don't you think yeh jaldi ho gaya sab?

She asked in a go not letting him speak a word..

Mihir: jaldi nahi.. sab sahi se hua hai.. what were you expecting me to do? Wait karta tumhara? Uss ladki ka jisne mujhe chor dia.. jisne mujhe waiting list pe rakh dia.. main koi passenger nahi hu Shravani.. for god's sakes I was your boyfriend.  Tum kaise mujhe as a side option rakh skti ho?

He asked angrily fuelling her anger more.

Shravani: maine bas kuch time manga tha Mihir! Bas thoda time.. hum sath me reh sakte the.. sab thik ho jata ... Hum sab thik kar dete .. tumne humare bare me socha he nahi Mihir... Tum mujhe selfish keh rahe the na? Tum khud kya kar rahe ho? Main abhi bhi wohi hu jaha tumne mujhe chora tha . Aur khudko dekho Mihir! Tumne hum dono ko alag kar dia...

She was speaking without breathing.. her breathing started getting abnormal and few drops of tears dropped from her eyes.. he shouted stopping her rants making her flinch.

Mihir: band karo! Just stop it! Stop it I said! Koi hum nahi hai.. tum alag ho main alag hu! Hum nahi hai samjhi tum.. hum nahi hai...

She stared at him as he stood there pressing him tamples looking at the other direction..

Shravani:  hum hai Mihir! Hum hai . Agr hum sath hai toh hum har cheez ko overcome kar sakte hai.. please try to understand.. don't do this to us.. hum woh nadi ke kinare hai jo sath sath behte hai.. aur jab ek point pe milte hai tab hum magic create krte hai.. ek pagal pan sa cha jata hai.. sath milte he hum aur strong ho jate hai.. aur unchi lehron ke sath raste me har ek patthar... Har ek obstacles ko hum paar kar lete hai...  Mihir.. sath do mera.. sab thik karne ke liye mujhe tumhari jarurat hai.. main jee nahi sakti tumhare bina Mihir.. pyaar karti hu tumse.. bohot jyada.. please ase mujhe choro mat .

She sounded so vulnerable.. she was practically feeling the pain in her heart.. the only thing she wanted right now was Mihir .. but Mihir.. was just done with everything. He was tired of all these.

Mihir: main thak chuka hu Shravani.. tumhare peeche bhagte bhagte .. tumhara wait karte karte.. tumhe manate aur tumhe hisab se rehte rehte... Bas ho gaya ab... Aur ha . Tum aur main hum nahi hai... Tum aur main Nadi ke woh do kinaare hai jo ek dusre se kuch dur ek he direction mein ek sath behte toh hai par kabhi milte nahi.. humare raste bhale he ek taraf jate ho, par humari manjil alag hai.. hum kabhi nahi mil sakte.. kabhi nahi...

With that he pushed her away from himself.. she stepped back with her eyes fixed on his. She couldn't believe that this was actually happening.. that her Mihir was actually leaving her..

Mihir: it's over Shravani.. tum ab mere liye kuch bhi nahi ho... You're just a random ordinary girl for me.. that's it.

How she wished this was a nightmare but the harsh reality was.. this was actually happening..  she turned on her heels clutching onto her bag tightly.. her feets seemed rooted .. with much difficulty she managed to walk out of that room as she started feeling suffocated. Every moment they've spent till now came across her mind bringing tears out of her eyes. Mihir turned back  not wanting to see her retreating figure.. he rested his head on the wall as he inhaled deeply before landing a punch on the surface.

Things were going downhill.. but whom could we blame? Shravani or Mihir? Or rather the destiny?

That night...

In Sehgal Mansion.

Bela: firse likhna shuru Karu? Kya bakwas hai yeh.. maine chor dia woh sab!

She said waving away the topic sipping onto her coffee.

Vish: koi apna passion nahi chor sakta kabhi.. that wasn't just your profession! That was your passion!

Bela: tab ki baat alag thi Vish..aur maine life me ek he novel likhi... Woh v humari lovestory ke bare me.. mere aur Mahir ki. aur ab kuch v pehle jaisa nahi hai.. na mujhe man hai aur na he koi proper topic likhne ke liye.

Mahir: tumhari beti ke life me jo drama chal raha hai usme acchi khaasi novel ban jayegi.. you should try it.

He joked recieving a glare from her.

Vikrant: market me acchi he bikegi I guess.

He too joined making them laugh slightly..

Mahir: on a serious note think about it! Kuch likhna shuru kar sakti ho tum! It's high time the world gets another master piece from you !

Bela looks at him and thinks about his words just then they heard the sound of heals clicking the floor.. when they looked at the stairs they found Shravani walking down the stairs looking absolutely gorgeous in her blue dress.

Vish: where to bubbie?

She straightens herself flashing a smile..

Shravani: just a college party. I'll be back soon.

And with that said she left mansion and headed towards the place where the party was to be organised.

She reached the place and it was already crowded. Her eyes travelled through the crowd and finally landed on Mihir who stood beside Tanya talking to some of her friends. Feeling her constant gaze his head snapped to her direction. His eyes lingered over her frame for a brief second until he was pulled to the dance floor by some of their friends.

He was looking so handsome that she felt like bringing him close to her and claim in front of the world that this handsome greek God was hers.

She stood there staring at him  as he lands on the dance floor and the lights turn dimmed and a spot light focuses on him.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Sanya and Darsh joined Shravani as they stand at the farthest corner looking at Mihir who rolls up his suit running his hands through his messy hair.

Ishaq Mere Yaara
Oh Oh Mere Yaara
Tu Kar Le Dobaara
Kar Le Dobaara

He sang putting his arms around Ranbir who nodded his head at him in understanding.

Bas Ik Baar Mein Hi
Ik Baar Mein Hi
Bhare Na Dil Bechara

He spared a look at Shravani who had her eyes fixed on him observing his every action .

Sang Rehne Ke Shaam Savere
Kya Karne Hain Vaade Bathere

He twirled the girls around him coming forward from the group of people.

Hai Zindagani Agar Char Din Ki
Toh Lene Hi Kyun Saat Phere
Toone Jawaani Mein Seekha
Na Jaane Kahan Ka Saleeka

He danced along with the other boys on the dance floor as the crowd started hooting and whistling for him.

Jo Pehle Hi Break Up Mein
Dil Ne Tere Give Up Kar Diya

And with that he looks at Shravani smirking. She stands unaffected looking straight into his eyes.

Ek Baar Hi Kiya Toh Yaaron
Pyar Kya Kiya
Ek Baar Hi Kiya Toh Yaaron
Pyar Kya Kiya

The others too joins him as they dance in synchronisation while some choose to stand afar and clap for them .

Pyar Hota Hota Hota
Kayi Baar Hai

To say Shravani was agitated would be an understatement.

Sirf Ek Pe Kiya Toh
Dil Nisaar Kya Kiya
Sirf Ek Pe Kiya Toh
Dil Nisaar Kya Kiya

She wondered looking at him coldly if he was actually indicating that song to the situation of their life of he was just trying to piss her off.

Pyar Hota Hota Hota
Kayi Baar Hai
Pyar Hota Hota Hota
Kayi Baar Hai

Sanya and Darsh were pulled by Tanya who gave a smirk to Shravani before joining Mihir on the dance floor .

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Shaking away the grumpy ness , Shravani walks to the drinks section ordering herself a drink. She sees Tanya and Mihir dancing cozily not even bothered by her presence and that's what was hurting her alot.

Days ago all he could see was her , and today he wasn't even glancing at her.

Pehli Mohabbat Mein Toh
Lagta Yahi Hai Darling
Mar Jaunga Jo Mujhko
Yeh Na Mili

Mihir turns and looks at Shravani who stands holding the glass of juice so tight that the glass could broke .

Agli Dafa Mohabbat
Hoti Hai Toh Lagta Hai
Yeh Wali Mujhko Pehle
Kyun Na Mili

He then turned his gaze to Tanya twirling her as she hugged him smiling widely.

Woh Dil Kya Bhala
Jo Toota Na Kabhi

Mihir looks at Shravani over his shoulder as her eyes slowly transforms to blank and cold and not a tear even leaves her eyes .

Pehli Dafa Chot Kha Ke
Kyun Dil Ko Lagana Hi Chhodein

He twirls Tanya who giggles coming back to his arm .

Sab Kuchh Mohabbat Mein
Chalta Hai To Kyun Na
Do Char Dil Hum Bhi Todein

Criss crossing his legs and moving to his initial position he winked at Shravani who looked away averting her gaze.

Toone Jawaani Mein Seekha
Na Jaane Kahan Ka Saleeka
Jo Pehle Hi Break Up Mein
Dil Ne Tere Give Up Kar Diya

He widens his arms and points out to his friends and lastly his finger lands on Shravani 's  direction.

Ek Baar Hi Kiya Toh Yaaron
Pyaar Kya Kiya
Ek Baar Hi Kiya Toh Yaaron
Pyaar Kya Kiya

Their friends sighs looking at the exchange both were having. While Tanya feels happy to find Shravani disturbed and bothered.

Pyaar Hota Hota Hota
Kayi Baar Hai

Shravani keeps the glass aside and turns to walk to him and have a talk.

Sirf Ek Pe Kiya Toh
Dil Nisaar Kya Kiya
Sirf Ek Pe Kiya Toh
Dil Nissar Kya Kiya

Tanya pulls Mihir's hand gaining his attention. She gets closer to him and wraps his hands around her waist . Mihir sees Shravani nearing them as his eyes stays rooted on her .

Pyaar Hota Hota Hota
Kayi Baar Hai
Pyaar Hota Hota Hota
Kayi Baar Hai

She was just some steps away from them when Tanya leans forward and places her lips on him .

Her steps halt on their own. The whole crowd cheers for the new couple while the last knot of control she had breaks apart.

A year rolls down her eyes as she realises that evrything is indeed over.

Not wanting to stand here for another second , she turns on her heels and leaves from there. Mihir who sees evrything doesn't make a move to stop her as he backs off from the kiss . When he turns towards his friends all of them have a disappointed look on their face .

Here Shravani comes out of that place leaving a deep breathe . Her eyes falls on the huge banner outside the place and she immediately decides what she needs to do next.

Dialling a number she speaks in the phone...

Shravani:  I'm leaving from here .

~ To Be Continued ~

I guess TJMM songs are made for this story only!😂
And don't mind but I love to include songs in my stories and give a different scene description! 😅😅
Hope you guys liked the update!
Love Love
Total _ words : 2100

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

92.8K 4.6K 16
" i don't believe in this marriage" bela said pointing towards mahir " the feeling is mutual " he replied blowing off the candle and pulling of the f...
167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
12.3K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❤️ loads of love ❤️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
36K 3.6K 36
Cover credits: @crazy_fari Mahir and Bela are in love since childhood. They loved each other so deeply. All went so nice but the fate has something d...