Seeking Gaston Lynx Esquivel

Galing kay levisky123

Gaston Lynx can confess to anyone, flirt to anyone, and be friends with anyone. Basically, he can do anything... Higit pa

PROLOUGE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
EPILOGUE
Special Chapter

Chapter 1

4K 139 15
Galing kay levisky123

"Lynx!"

I was busy on my phone and looked at the door, and saw a woman called my name.

She is familiar, sa kabilang section siya. Most of the time, people call me by my first name, Gaston. So this is unusual. Ilan lang ang tumatawag sa akin ng second name ko.

I was supposed to stand up when someone in front stood up instead.

Right, I realized I was not the only one who had that name in the class. There is another one who possessed that name.

Ada Carmella Lynx Estrella. That was her name.

Peter smirked at me, but I just shrugged it off. Whatever. Hinihintay pa namin ang susunod na klase, that is why we have our free time.

We are third year college students taking up electrical engineering. If Gunner will continue his masters abroad. I will be taking up industrial engineering. Electrical first, then industrial. That is my goal from the very start.

I watched her talk to her friend? I am not sure. She always acts quiet and reserved. I am only interested in her because we have the same name. Lynx, a constellation. My mother loves stars and so she named me after it.

I looked at her from head to toe. How should I describe her? She always wear long sleeves. Anything long sleeves, from thin jackets to flannels. As if takot siyang ipakita ang balat niya.

Dahil hindi na kami mashushuffle, kami na ang magkakasama hanggang graduation. So she's been my classmate since first year. She picked my interest from the very start of school because of her name, and she is as well uhmmm....gorgeous.

I've seen her before with regular t-shirts and she still looks the same I guessed. She still looks so gorgeous. Just rightly gorgeous.

From her almond shaped eyes, cute little nose, and red bow shaped lips. Her hair is not that long, but it is wavy. Her skin color is light, and it always looks so smooth.

She is smart, but I am a genius. Gunner was always the first on the list for dean's lists, and I am always the second. And her name would be found around the top ten. She is a scholar so she needs to study harder, she is a working student as well so her ranking is actually already impressive.

I shook my head. Hindi dapat ako nag-iisip ng ganon. Maganda at matalino pero masungit. Ayoko sa ganon.

Well, in those three years, we had no real interactions. We only had one group project that we were together, but she remained lowkey with the group. She can't take jokes, and always prefers to be alone. Definitely not my type at all. I prefer the more liberated one.

Really, Gaston? Mamatay ka man bukas?

Yes, really. And why the fuck am I even convincing myself?!

"She is melting." Biglang nagsalita si Peter sa tabi ko.

"Ano?" I asked him clearly.

"Ada is melting. You are staring too much."

"I am not staring. And she is not my type at all." Binaling ko sa iba ang tingin ko.

"I did not ask if she is your type. Nagpapahalata ka naman." He teased me.

"Whatever." Muli kong binalik ang tingin ko sa cellphone.

"Oh yeah, nakalimutan ko. You prefer wild girls." He wiggled his brows and smirked meaningly at me.

We both laughed. Sure, I like wilder girls. I mean. I can't deny that, I am always guilty about it.

And she is different.

I stole a glance at her one more time, and I am damn sure, she is not one of those.

"Will date tonight, right?" Vanessa asked while we were having lunch at the canteen.

"Of course." I smirked at her meaningfully and she just bit her lips.

I'll promise myself that I won't date any schoolmates now because I am always in trouble for it, but she is just too smoking hot. I want her. No strings attached. I won't date her if she won't agree to it. That is a transaction for the both of us, no commitment at all.

Kasama ang buong barkada sa canteen at kami ni Vanessa ang nasa gilid na magkatabi. Too bad, Gunner was not my classmate. But I want my time to shine with girls so this is better. Walang kaagaw. I smirked at that thought.

I pulled her waist closer to me, she giggled and playfully slapped my chest.

If Sandro is the loyal one, I am the asshole one. Who would back down if they offered themselves. Definitely not me at all. I'm an adult and I always practise safe sex. I'm a healthy male, and I see no problem with it.

"Malapit na tayo mag work report. Sana si Ada ang kasama ko." Mark laughed after saying.

"Uhuh, Maganda na matalino pa. Saan ka pa?" Parker added.

"Duh! She is too boring. From her clothes to her personality." Vanessa interrupted the conversation.

And it just doesn't sit right with me. She prefers to be alone but it doesn't not mean she is boring. She doesn't have many friends? I guessed? But she is also the type of person who doesn't need that many.

"She is very sexy too. Nakita ko siyang nagtratrabaho noong isang gabi sa isang club as a waitress. The uniform looks so good on her, especially the skirt."

They all laughed when Mark moulded the air and I just knew what they were talking about. Biglang uminit ang ulo ko sa pinag-uusapan nila kaya napatayo ako bigla. Their laughter died and they all looked at me. I can't hide my uneasiness at all.

"I'm done." Umalis na ako sa lamesa pagkatapos. I can't hide my clenching jaw as I leave the table.

What was that, Gaston? Babaero ka kaya babaero rin barkada mo. And they always talked about girls so what's the difference this time? Sumasabay ka nga madalas. I grimaced at myself.

Yeah, what is wrong with me?! I don't fucking know.

"Gaston!" I heard Vanessa called my name, but whatever. Nawalan na ako ng gana.

Pumasok na ako sa next class kahit may twenty minutes pa na break time. I saw Peter, and immediately went into him. I can still feel the tension on my body as I approach my chair.

Peter picked up my mood instantly. "What happened?"

"Nothing." I clenched my jaw more as I remembered their conversation.

And why the fuck am I so affected? Wake up, Gaston! This is not you at all!

The class starts immediately. And Peter did not ask for anymore. I remained silent and he understood it. He really picks up my mood fast. My mood only lighten before the last subject starts.

The last subject would be our work report, just like what those assholes are talking about.

But you are an asshole too, remember that, Gaston.

I can do my work report alone, and I have already planned for it. So my partner would be really lucky because this one is an easy peasy for me.

"Okay class! I'll be assigning you with your partners today. Always remember, your work report is one of the keys for your graduation, aside from your individual thesis. And I have already decided who your partners would be."

"Remember, during your internship that will be starting next month, you will have to decide which company you are planning to work for. Dapat magkasundo kayo ng partner mo kasi both of you will be designated in one office. For one year, you will be working together once a week and come up with a work report. You can design your own format for a work report, as long as you apply all the things you have learned from the very start."

The class groaned from nervousness. I couldn't help but glance at her again. She is seated at the front, pero sa pinakadulo, near the window. She looks bored and cold, or I think it is just her natural look?

"Maaga ibibigay para maaga rin kaying makapag brainstorm. I randomly picked students kaya walang madaya. All of you are already third year students, so be disciplined enough to prioritize your studies. Okay, let's start."

Our prof started naming pairs and they need to stand on the sides. And as expected, there are those who are happy and there are those who groaned from disappointment.

I counted in my brain and there were only a few of us remaining in our seats. Peter got called out earlier too.

Anyway, I am fine with any partner. I get along with everyone, well...except her? Pero imposible na siya ang makakasama ko. In those three years of college, we have done many paired projects and group projects and we've only made it once in a group project.

I was looking around when I found her still seated in her chair. Hindi pa siya natatawag and there are only six of us.

I suddenly got cold sweat. Impossible.

"Santos, Andrada and Revilla, Jose."

One more pair and we are done. Crap! I did not think of it. Kahit kailan hindi sumagi sa isipan ko na posibleng makasama ko siya. I got more nervous as every second passed. My eyes started moving around.

Come on! Relax, Gaston!

But fuck it! I am really getting nervous and I don't even know why.

"Agustin, Shiela Mae and Andrada, Karylle."

That was the second to the last pair. Nawalan ako ng hininga, and I can feel my stomach twisting.

Fuck it! We are pairs for the work report. A one year work report! Get that!

"And for the last pair….Esquivel, Gaston Lynx and Estrella, Ada Carmela Lynx."

Kaagad akong napatayo pagkatapos matawag ang pangalan ko. I looked at Peter on the side, and he was watching me interestingly.

If there is someone who always teases me to Carmella. I would like to call her that way. It's fucking, Peter.

He claimed that I always watched her from afar, when the truth is I am only interested in her because of our names and that she is always alone in class. It's just my curiosity kicking in.

He also said that she is the only girl who did not have the interest in talking to me. I'm not boastful, but according to Peter, while everyone is seeking my attention, she is hiding away from me. She is just the total opposite of everything in my list. Except that she is gorgeous.

At paanong hindi ko siya mapapansin? Most of the boys secretly like her. Just like what that asshole Mark said, despite her boring clothing, she has the curves.

She is smart, sexy, and gorgeous. Pero takot rin silang umamin, because she is good at drawing her boundaries. And she just feels so distant and cold.

And to me, she is just untouchable.

"Okay class, we'll use our remaining time meeting your partner. Start brainstorming already."

Our classmate started finding their own spot while she remained on her seat, standing, and was busy with her phone.

I courageously walked towards her spot when she suddenly looked in my direction. She looked at me icily, at kinabahan ako bigla.

I cleared my throat ng malapit na ako sa kanya.

"Hi!" I smiled at her despite the nervousness that I'm feeling.

Tumango lamang siya sa akin. At least she acknowledged my presence. That's a huge step.

"Dito na lang tayo pupuwesto?" I asked her again.

I looked around and her spot was the only available one.

"Sige."

She talked to me! What the fuck?

That was her first word to me. We officially exchanged a conversation. This is getting unbelievable!

She took her seat, and I slowly took mine. Magkatabi kami pero hindi naman dikit na dikit. Just enough comfortable space for the both of us.

But I already have a plan for the work report. Will she accept it? Should I do the talking? Of course you have to Gaston. Kailan mo pa siya narining na naunang magsa—

"The truth is, I have already started mine. And I have already decided a company."

The heck was that? She talked to me first! And I can't hide my shocked expression.

"If you do not want it, then we could choose another format, and another company." Her eyes looked at me with no emotion at all.

But who cares when she talks to me first! Her voice sounded so cold and sweet at the same time. Does that voice even exist? Of course, only with her. Or am I just hearing things now?!

Crap! I could replay her words in my head every night.

But what did she say? Nasimulan na niya ang kanya?

"Do you have a format for the work report already?" I can't hide my amazement.

So, pareho pala kami na nakapagsimula na. She is an early bird too.

"Oo, gusto mong makita?"

"Sige."

She started flipping her notebook. I noticed how soft her hands were, and how cleaned her fingertips are. Just the natural color of pink nails. She is a working student, but her hands looked too delicate. Parang hindi nagtatrabaho.

"Here." She put her notebook on my table and adjusted her seat towards mine.

Mas lalo siyang lumapit sa akin.

"This is what I have started, but I have a flash drive in here. Nandito na lahat ng nasimulan ko."

Linabas niya ang flash drive niya na naglalaman ng work report na nasimulan na niya.

I read the summary of the possible topic that could be used in our report, then the company name that she is aiming for...and it was our company.

Not bad, doon rin naman ang plano ko kung sakali.

The second thing that I noticed was her handwriting. She writes so clearly and neatly.

"You're aiming at our company?" I curiously asked her.

Tumango siya sa akin. "It was hard getting in there, but your company already sent me a letter that I am accepted there."

Oh wow! She is actually too advanced. "I was planning to work there too, so there is no issue for us in that section."

But I should tell her as well that I have already started mine too.

She looked at my reaction. Still eyeing me coldly.

And no, I don't think I can say 'no' straight to that face. Hers is good enough. Ito na lang ang susundin naming format at topics. I'll just suggest some in the future. Nevermind the work that I have started.

"This is good. I will read this tonight." I commented and grabbed her flashdrive.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

379 84 41
A girl from her early twenties comes from a middle class family, she got a job in one of the famous companies of the country which produces the idols...
1.6K 11 18
[COMPLETED] Previously : My Bully Romeo Leo Valentine: Quarterback and Captain of Stormbrook High, most handsome guy in school, the player but with a...
170 5 14
Caitlin has been offered the opportunity of a lifetime for the internship that will complete her studies. She will be interning for six months as the...
95 20 20
Fear is Sebastian Marshall's currency, and he has built an empire on the ruins of those who dared to oppose him. However, a twist of fate throws him...