Sour Candy Kisses

By BurningDinoBunny

this is a disney twisted wonderland x male reader A boy is brought to a world that seemed to be like the mov... More

info
a/n shipping
prologue- 1-2
prologue- 3-4
prologue- 5-6
prologue- 7-8
prologue- 9-10
prologue- 11-12
prologue 13-14
prologue- 15-16
prologue- 17-18
prologue- 19-20
The Red-Rose Tyrant 1-2
The Red-Rose Tyrant 3-4
The Red-Rose Tyrant 5-6
The Red-Rose Tyrant 7-8
The Red-Rose Tyrant 9-10
The Red-Rose Tyrant 11-12
The Red-Rose Tyrant 13-14
The Red-Rose Tyrant 15-16
The Red-Rose Tyrant 17-18
The Red-Rose Tyrant 19-20
The Red-Rose Tyrant 23-24
The Red-Rose Tyrant 25-26
The Red-Rose Tyrant 27-28
The Usurper from the Wilds 1-2
The Usurper from the Wilds 3-4
The Usurper from the Wilds 5-7
The Usurper from the Wilds 8-10
Feeling better, Trey?
The Usurper from the Wilds 11-12
The Usurper from the Wilds 13-14
The Usurper from the Wilds 16-17
The Usurper from the Wilds 18-19
The Usurper from the Wilds 20-21
A quick reroute to Trey.
A stop by Cater's room.
The Usurper from the Wilds 22-23
The Usurper from the Wilds 24-25
The Usurper from the Wilds 26-27
The Usurper from the Wilds 28-29
The Usurper from the Wilds 30-31

The Red-Rose Tyrant 21-22

178 8 0
By BurningDinoBunny

Chapter 21- A Deul Ill-Advised - chapter 22- Soundly Chatisised

Eventually we had to head back, me and the boys walked with eachother all the way to the hall of mirrors, all of us talking and laughing about how to fight Riddle, Trey stayed quiet.

Ace, Deuce and Grim walked past the hall of mirrors to head for Ramshackle dorm after all, there was no mirror for it. Trey walked into the hall of mirrors, maybe I could slip away from the boys for a second to talk to Trey. 

I rushed into the hall, I managed to stop Trey before he entered Heartslabyul’s mirror “Trey!” He turned his head towards me, “hm?” he hummed, stepping back from the mirror to see what I wanted. 

“Trey, I know you're uncomfortable about this whole thing, but I’m going to promise you that we will help Riddle–well at least I will, I won’t let him end up like his parents!” Trey nodded at my words, looking away from me with a small “okay..” before heading into the Heartslabyul dorm mirror and disappearing. 

I rushed out of the hall of mirror’s and ran to catch up to the group, they were talking away, not truely noticing I was gone, Deuce looked back at me with a small smile before continuing, well maybe they did notice. 

We came to the gate, in which I pushed it open without a problem and rushed everyone inside the dorm, because it was getting late “you both need the energy for tomorrow!” I pushed Deuce and Ace near the sofa’s. 

They both settled down on their pillows and wrapped up into their blankets after going into some of the spare rooms to change into the pajamas they brought. Grim and I went upstairs, just as I walked into our room I noticed clothes folded up with a note on top. 

I was informed that you had been sleeping in your ceremonial robes, as a generous man I could not let that be! 

I went to Sam's immediately after being informed and bought you pajamas. I bought a bigger size than needed due to the fact I don’t know your clothing size. 

Sam informed me that your specific hair type needed a cloth protector in sleep aswell, as generous as I am, I put extra money in buying you a bonnet! 

-Crowley 

I’m sure Crowley only bought these so he doesn’t seem an asshole.

I sighed picking up the pj’s and seeing a grey cat design over a bright blue design, I took my uniform off and slid the pj’s on, the pj’s have a soft texture of cotton. 

I struggled slightly to put the bonnet on, but that was mainly from Grim jumping on me trying to pull me to bed because he doesnt want to be ‘crushed’ by me when I lie down because apparently after I take my glasses off i’ll be blind and won’t see him, it’s definitely not because he wants to cuddle. 

I sat down and took my glasses off, laying back and covered up, Grim almost immediately layed up against me, with a slight purr, we both drifted off to sleep. 

The mirror once again swirled “another strange dream?” I looked around to see Alice.

Alice stood at a stand infront of the queen “and as for you, Your Majesty…''Your Majesty,” indeed! Why, you’re not a queen. You’re just a fat, pompus, bad-tempered old ty…tyrant…” Alice nodded quickly at her own words. 

“Mmhmmhmmhmmhmm….” the Queen of Hearts hummed along “what were you saying, my dear?” 

“Well, she simply said that you’re a fat, pompus, bad-tempered old tyrant! hahahaha!” the cheshire cat laughed at the words.  “OOOOOOOFF with her head!” the Queen of Hearts screamed at Alice. 

“Oooooooh!” The cards sang, “you heard what Her Majesty said! Off with her head!” the king of hearts yelled out 

“If only someone had stopped her before it came to this…” I sighed, I finally saw the mirror slowly fade out.

I sat up, stretched out and reached for my glasses, quickly putting them on so I could see, I took my bonnet off, just as Grim swung the bedroom door open, when did he get up? 

“Hey, y/n! Ah, good, you’re already up.” Grim smiled up at me, as Ace entered the bedroom “today’s the big duel! Let’s DO this thing.

My head began spinning suddenly I saw more ink spilled creating an even bigger mess, I grabbed for the bed “are you okay?” Ace asked in an almost condescending way, I nodded “I'm gonna change, get out.” I gestured to the door. 

After getting ready, I headed down to find Ace, Grim and Deuce all standing at the front door waiting for me.

We rushed as quickly as we could without saying a word. I could feel the tension rise around us all as we walked through the Heatslabyul dorm’s gate. 

“Did you hear? They say someone’s challenged Housewarden Rosehearts to a duel!” 

“Riddle Rosehearts? Seriously?! Whoever it is has gotta be outta his mind. Riddle will have his head off in five seconds flat.” 

“Still, it’s the first challenge since Rosehearts took power. I’m pumped!” 

I heard students talking, afar I saw Cater and Trey, Cater looked terrified as he spoke “you’re saying Ace and Deuce are challenging Riddle for the housewarden’s seat?! Please tell me you’re kidding.” Neither of them seem to notice us. 

“I tried to stop ‘em.” Trey shook his head “of all the stupid ideas… I just hope this doesn’t make everything worse.” Cater sighed as Trey nodded “you and me both.” 

Soon enough Crowley showed up and every student of Heartslabyul crowded around to see the deul, it was controlled chaos. 

Crowley cleared his throat after Riddle, Ace and Deuce stepped in their spots, Riddle was across from the other two “we are about to commence two challenges for the housewarden position at Heartslabyul House. The first challenger is Ace Trappola. The second challenger is Deuce Spade. The current housewaren they have challenged is Riddle Rosehearts. Now, in accordance with the duel rules, please remove the magic-sealing collars as they would provide an unfair disadvantage.” 

The collars disappeared like they were never there “ah! FINALLY, the dumb collar is off!” Ace celibrated. 

Riddle smirked “enjoy your moment of freedom. The collar will be back on soon enough. I could hardly believe it when I heard you two intended to duel me. Is this a joke?” 

“Do I look like I'm joking?” Ace shook his head “I’d never propose a deul as a joke.” Deuce stated. 

“Hmph. have it your way. Let us get this over with.” Riddle crossed his arms with a straight face. 

“Uh, Riddle, what do you want to do about today’s afternoon tea?” Cater spoke with an uncomfortable smile, “A foolish question. You know that the rules stipulate I take my tea every day at 4 p.m. sharp.” Riddle shook his head at Cater’s question. 

“It’s just that it’s already past 3:30…” Cater muttered, “and you fear that I will be late? All the more reason to end this promptly. It appears I have little time to waste. Rather than facing my opponents in succession, I will take on both at once.” Riddle put his hand over his change and spoke loud and clearly of his plan. 

“You can do it, Housewarden! Knock ‘em dead, sir!” the Heartslabyul students began chanting, Trey and Cater stood quietly. 

“ACE AND DEUCE ARE MY GUYS! YOU’LL WIN THIS!” I yelled above the other students causing them to look at me with scrunched faces as Deuce and Ace looked at me with slight blushes on their faces. 

“Cowards.” Deuce yelled, Grim jumped up into my arms again “myah. I got a bad feelin’ about this.” Grim nuzzled into my arms. 

“Hey, at least we got a plan!” Ace swatted at Grim, “headmage, please give us the signal.” Riddle turned his attention to Crowley. 

“When the mirror I’ve thrown shatters upon the ground, that is your signal to begin. ready…Go!” Crowley shouted as he slammed the mirror into the ground.

“Off with your heads!” Riddle yelled, collars wrapped around Deuces and Aces neck as they screamed. 

It was a short fight, it ended just as it started, collars around their necks. 

“Urrrgh… Not again. I didn’t even have time to finish my spell!” Ace groaned out, grabbing his neck. “He shut us down like it was nothing…” Deuce rubbed along where the collar layed. 

“That was fast!” I sighed, Crowley nodded “visualization is key to spell casting. The better you are at accurately visualizing your magic’s effects, the stronger and more precise it will be. It would appear Mr.Rosehearts has finely honed his magic.” 

“Myah… They didn’t stand a chance” Grim grimaced and nuzzled into my chest. 

“Hmph. You didn’t even last five seconds. That was all you had, and still you thought to challenge me? You must be utterly humiliated. I guess my mother was right. A man who cannot follow rules is a man who cannot achieve anything.” Riddle smugly spoke. 

“Tch… we agree that rules should be followed. But forcing others to follow nonsensical rules like the ones you’ve enacted is tyranny!” Deuce spat at Riddle. 

“Then you agree that breaking rules is wrong. And in this dorm, I AM the rules. Therefore, those who cannot abide by my decisions deserve not the heads they use to complain!” Riddle shouted at Deuce. 

I took a step foward “But that’s not right!” 

Riddle turned his attention towards me “I am the one who decides what is wrong and right! What sort of pitiful education have you received, that you cannot follow such simple rules? Clearly, you were born to parents with no great magical capability. And as a result… you lack even the basic education necessary to attend a school such as this. It’s quite sad.” 

Without thinking I screamed “WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT MY PARENTS WHEN I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW THEM?!” I stomped forward, Riddle didn’t move. 

“You little….” Deuce’s face filled with anger, “You shut your spoiled little mouth!” Ace threw himself forward, punching Riddle in his face, causing him to fall backwards. 

“Wh-what…?” Riddle whimpered, “Riddle?!” Cater and Trey both yelled running forward to Riddle’s side, “Mr.Rosehearts?!” Crowley shouted with shock on his face. 

“Whoa! He just punched the housewarden…!” I heard a bunch of Heartslabyul students shouting. 

“Bam! Right cross to the face!” Grim laughed and swung one of his paws, almost falling out of my arms. 

“A-Ace?!” Deuce stammered, reaching out for Ace. 

“That’s all I can take. Foget Riddle. Forget the duel. I’m done.” Ace threw his arms up in the air and huffed, “that hurt! you….p-punched me?!” Riddle whined. 

“Kids aren’t trophies for their parents to flaunt. And the accomplishments of a child aren’t determined by the worth of their parents. It’s not your parents’ fault you became a tyrant — or anyone else’s. You’ve been here a year and haven’t even made a friend who will tell you you’re outta line. And that’s on you.” Ace went on a rant towards Riddle. 

“What are you even talking about?” Riddle questioned Ace while getting off the ground.

“yeah, maybe you had some rigid upbringing from a relentless helicopter-mom. Is that all you are? An extension of her? Can’t you think for yourself? You call yourself the “red sovereign”? You’re just a baby who’s good at magic.” Ace continued on.

“Baby…? Did you just call me a “baby”?! You don’t know anything about me! You don’t know anything about anything!” Riddle began yelling. 

“nope, sure don’t. And I don’t need to. Your attitude tells me all I need to know — that you’re nothing but a spoiled brat!” Ace shouted at Riddle’s face. 

“Shut up, shut up, shut UP! My mother was right! And that means I'm right too!” Riddle began screaming like a toddler having a tantrum. 

“Riddle, calm down. The duel is already over.” Trey rushed and tried to calm Riddle from his rage “Mr.Clover is correct. The challenger has been disqualified due to physical violence. If you do not cease your conflict now, I’ll have you written up for breaking rules.” Crowley spoke, not helping at all. 

“Ace is right, though! I’ve had enough of Riddle!” A student yelled out, and out of nowhere an egg was thrown at Riddle “Huh?!” Riddle flinched with confusion. 

“An egg?” Trey looked closely and looked around for a suspect, I attempted to not laugh at the egging that occurred towards Riddle. 

“Who did that? Who threw that egg?!” Riddle looked around and no one spoke, he then began laughing “Heh heh…. Ah ha ha ha! You say YOU’RE fed up?! I’M the one who’s fed up with all of YOU! No matter how strict I am, no matter how many heads I remove, you keep breaking the rules! All any of you care about is doing what YOU want to do! If the guilty party won’t come forward, then I’ll pass judment on all of you! Clearly, none of you value your heads! Off with your heads!” 

Everyone’s neck soon held a collar, people began screaming and attempting to leave  people were being pushed to the ground and stepped on, it was nothing but chaos. “Ah ha ha ha! How do you like that, hm? Now no one can do a thing to me! Do you see now? My strict adherence to the rules was clearly the correct path!” Riddle smiled like a maniac. 

“You're showing him that he’s right, actually!” I say loudly, causing his head to snap towards me. 

“Cease this improper behavior now, Mr.Rosehearts. I expect better from you!” Crowley was still now helping. 

“Trey, if he keeps using his spell… this could get ugly fast!” I heard Cater speaking “Riddle, stop this!” Trey yelled out to Riddle. 

“Wow, way to totally prove me wrong here, pal! I call you a baby, and you immediately throw a temper tantrum!” Ace mocked Riddle. 

Riddle’s face began turning red, I’ve never seen anyone as angry at Riddle “retract your comment immediately, or I shall skewer you where you stand!” 

Ace shook his head “no way. I ain’t retractin’ squat.” 

“YEEEAAAAAARGH!” Riddle started screaming, turning an even deeper angerish red “Dude, this is bad! You’ve G-2-G, now!” Cater started screaming, rushing people out. 

The ground slowly started breaking apart around us, the rose bushes began breaking out of the ground and began floating, everything turned a greyish tone like life was being sucked out of it. 

“The rose trees! They’re floating!” Grim grabbed on to me with terror “this is some serious magic!” Deuce commented. 

“Mighty roses, tear this brute to pieces!” Riddle was screaming and pointing to Ace “Cease and desist at once!” Crowley yelled out, I hit him and whispered “shut the fuck up you’re not helping.” 

“It’s already too late…!!” I huffed, Ace began gasping for air as rose vines wrapped around his throat “ACE!” I ran towards him grabbing onto the vines. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.7K 11
⚠️ PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION ⚠️ (THIS BOOK IS THE MATURE VERSION. IF YOU WISH FOR A MORE WHOLESOME VERSION PLEASE LOOK FOR VERSION I ON MY PROFILE.) Yo...
7K 342 12
Y/N L/N, the secret daughter of the Candy Witch. One day, she accidentally jumps worlds and ends up at an all-boys school for magic. Can she successf...
29.1K 652 43
☆A book that features one shots of Tsukasa Tenma x reader. ☆Reader is gender neutral/ male
12.1K 634 23
𝙀𝙔𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙔: 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩. ♡ To put it simply, You died. Murdered, to be...