强制欢宠:我的温柔暴君

Galing kay WhyHer_123

Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead an... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End of the Main Story
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
End of the Side Story

27

685 17 1
Galing kay WhyHer_123

“How bizarre, Elder Sun. Are you sure that he was hit by the Ma Fei San?” Ye Li frowned and tightened the blade in his hand. His expression was slightly uneasy.

Elder Sun recalled the speed at which that fellow escaped. He, who was originally very sure of the situation, eventually shook his head. “I’m not sure…”

Ye Li said, “Forget it, who knows where this scout came from. As long as he doesn’t discover the secret you’re guarding, it’s fine.”

Elder Sun quickly replied, “General, don’t worry. With me here, no one can get close to the old courtyard!”

“Yes.” Ye Li nodded, but after hesitating for a moment, he continued, “This person alarmed you, but it did not alarm Mister Han who was guarding the outer perimeter.”

When Elder Sun heard this, he nodded his head cautiously. “The possibility of him being a spy is high.”

Ye Li pondered for a moment before flinging his hand and leaving. “Tomorrow, I’ll get the housekeeper to properly investigate the people inside!”

Gradually, their voices faded away. The two people inside the fake mountain heaved a sigh of relief. But Ye Mu was still cautious, afraid that the person beneath her was lying so she didn’t rush to leave.

Instead, she looked at him suspiciously and asked, “Hey, did you really come in from the outside or were you a spy all along?”

After squinting for a while, Ye Mu added, “But…why do you look so familiar?”

As she spoke, she pulled on his mask!

While she was in the process of doing so, the other party originally wanted to stop her, but he was hit by the Mai Fei San and couldn’t muster much strength.

Ye Mu easily knocked off his hand and tore off his mask!

“It’s you!”

Ye Mu glared at him! If she knew that it was this fellow, she wouldn’t have saved him!

This person was Yan Xu, the stinking man who had helped Wen Ru catch her by punching her!

Oh, you were finally hit by karma, huh?!

When Ye Mu recognized him, his expression became tense. Strictly speaking, Ye Mu would have some sort of animosity towards him.

But she wouldn’t expose him, right?

But at this moment, Ye Li, who should have left, returned! Surprised, Ye Mu immediately held down Yan Xu and her body sank into a tortoise state.

Even though her eyes were staring unwaveringly at Yan Xu, she kept all her vigilance on the outside. If Ye Li found out that she was here, it would be disastrous.

Only, her hands were so itchy—she really wanted to beat this man up!

“Seems like he really isn’t hiding here…” Ye Li’s pair of bell-like eyes narrowed slightly. He snorted once before leaving.

Once he left, Ye Mu couldn’t hold back anymore and fiercely grabbed Yan Xu’s collar!

“Mai Fei San? Very good, that is to say, you can’t even lift a finger against me now?”

Ye Mu sat on Xu Yan’s waist and scanned his body over and over again as if she was wondering where to start her revenge.

Yan Xu’s body was truly powerless, but he was also not a person who would just sit there and wait for an agonizing death.

“So what if you recognize me? If you denounce me to Ye Li, I can also denounce you. A young miss of a prominent household is wandering around outside late at night. Do you dare to lie that you don’t have any impure intentions? ”

Ye Mu let out a snort. Within the secluded space, a ray of moonlight shone down from above, illuminating the entire space.

“You don’t need to provoke me. Don’t worry, I won’t tell on you…”

After all, she still had to exact her revenge on him.

“You and I have separate goals!” She continued after a heartbeat.

“Then you…” Yan Xu frowned as he stared at her, “Then why aren’t you getting off me?”

Honestly speaking, if he had even the slightest bit of strength, he wouldn’t let a tiny girl sit on his body. He was exactly eleven years older than Ye Mu.

He never thought that he would be bullied by this little thing!

“Get off? Seems like you are very forgetful …”

Ye Mu raised her eyebrows, put her hands on her waist, and looked down at him condescendingly, “Do you want me to help you recall how you painfully hit my abdomen with your fist last time, causing Wen Ru’s lackeys to seize me and almost beat me to death, hmmm?”

That time, if it wasn’t for Mo Linyuan arriving in time, she might have really been beaten to death! How could this enmity dwindle one bit?

Does she want to settle old scores?

“You! Cough, cough…what do you want?!” His eyes vigilantly stared at Ye Mu, like that of a hawk. As he spoke, he pulled out a dagger that was as thin as a cicada’s wing from his inner sleeve and prepared to attack.

“What do I want?” Ye Mu blinked with a bit of gratification in her eyes. “What do you think I should do when it’s such a good time to take revenge?”

The moment she finished speaking, Yan Xu suddenly moved! The dagger in his hand swirled in the cold wind as it stabbed towards Ye Mu. He had used his full strength to deal with a six-year-old child, but Ye Mu had actually blocked his attack just when he thought she could have killed her!

Ye Mu wasn’t as weak as he thought. Because during this period of rest, she had been training. Now, her practice wasn’t in vain, because he was severely injured, plus he couldn’t use any of his internal energy.

The dagger fell into Ye Mu’s hands in the next second.

“You want to kill me?!”

Ye Mu retracted her smile as a cold light flashed in her eyes. When others wanted to make a move on her, she wouldn’t be so easy to negotiate with anymore.

With the in her small, white hand, she climbed higher up Yan Xu’s chest, near his neck.

A dim light flashed across her round eyes. “You think that just because I’m young I don’t dare to kill people?”

“How dare you!”

Yan Xu also knew that his previous attack had failed and would have definitely drawn the killing intent of his opponent. However, he did not expect that a six-year-old child would be able to block his full strength attack!

“I don’t dare?”

The blade had cut a shallow wound on his neck. It wasn’t that Ye Mu had been lenient, but she still had some questions that needed answers.

“Let me ask you! Why are you running around at this time at night? Whose person are you and what is your purpose?”

He could feel the pain coming from his neck and the frown forming between his eyebrows. He was actually threatened by a baby that he had never paid attention to? Moreover, his life and death were in her hands.

His face was red from the vexation and humiliation he felt!

“You don’t have the right to question me! Don’t forget, I’m from the Prime Minister’s Palace!”

“If you dare to touch me, Ye Tian won’t let you go. When I came out tonight, I initially had the mission of killing you. Did you think Ye Tian would be unmoved after being punished?

If you know what’s good for you, let’s work together. In the future, I will remember your kindness and will never hurt you again! Otherwise, if I die here… wait for the Prime Minister’s Hall behind Ye Tian to come back and avenge me. Don’t think you can easily escape! ”

His words were firm and forceful. His stubbornness that refused to give in made Ye Mu raise her eyebrows.

“You are very stubborn.” He was proud and arrogant, and it seemed like… “But you don’t look like a servant at all. In the beginning, I had thought you were Wen Ru’s hidden escort! ”

“Her male escort?” He said in horror. This phrase was absolutely provocative to the point where Yan Xu’s face flushed a deeper red from the degrading treatment he was facing from this pipsqueak.

But Ye Mu did not know why he had such a huge reaction.

“You are the escort! A servant girl like you isn’t even qualified to touch me. Get off my body!” He ordered scathingly.

“I’m not qualified to touch you?”

Ye Mu became a bit vexed from his words, “Could it be that you are some kind of important person?

Seeing that he had become silent, she retaliated, “You won’t speak? If you won’t speak, don’t believe that I won’t strip you of your clothes and throw you out!”

“How dare you!”

He glared at her indignantly, but Ye Mu didn’t say anything more. She grabbed Yan Xu’s clothes and used her actions to prove that she dared to do so.

Yan Xu was almost angered to death with her words. Just as he was about to say something, Ye Mu snorted, “This place is very close to where the servants live. If you’re not afraid to attract nearby people, then shout louder!”

“You!” He uttered in anger. But Yan Xu could only feel his increasingly weakening limbs. In the end, he could only irately spat out a word, “Despicable!”

“That’s right, I’m despicable. If you don’t tell me the truth, do you believe that I won’t be so vulgar enough to reveal your body?!”

As Ye Mu spoke, she pulled his clothes upward to reveal his muscular, wheat-colored chest. In the dim lighting, although it was hard to see, one could tell that this guy’s figure wasn’t too bad.

“Stop!” He spoke sternly with eyes that believed Ye Mu wanted to molest him. His eyes were practically spitting fire.

“I’m warning you to stop now, or I’ll make you die without a burial ground!”

Ye Mu scratched his ears. “Please, I’m just stripping your upper clothes, not pulling down your pants. Why are you so nervous?”

“What are you trying to do?!”

Yan Xu’s chest was exposed, his angry breaths rapidly rising and falling. He was obviously extremely mad. If it wasn’t for the anesthetic, he might have already cut Ye Mu into pieces!

Ye Mu slightly raised her brows as she pointed the dagger towards his chest.

“Murder, of course! How many times have you tried to kill me and even threatened me just now? I will tear open your chest bit by bit and pull out your heart to see if you are afraid or not!”

“You!” At this moment, Yan Xu was a little unsure. Ye Mu didn’t even bat an eye when she peeled off another man’s clothes. He is apprehensive if the other party would kill him through unbearable pain…

Ye Mu continued to force a confession out from him, “Speak! Whose person are you? If you don’t tell me, I’m going to make a move now!”

Her dagger moved down, tearing open a part of his clothing. At this moment, her vision suddenly focused on something. Because beneath Yan Xu’s garment, was a scar!

And from the looks of it, he seemed to have received this wound from when he was young…

Curiously, she reached out a hand to feel the scar. Fortunately, it wasn’t very deep. Otherwise, it would have been very easy to die had the blade fully thrust through this part of his body.

Her current expression was that of bafflement.

So, she finally found who she was looking for? This person was the future Emperor of Yue, Qi Yan?

“Don’t touch me!” When he felt Ye Mu’s touch on his scar, his expression immediately changed. Previously, he was furious, but now, his eyes were filled with frost.

He stared at Ye Mu with undisguised killing intent in his eyes.

“Don’t you know? If you know something you shouldn’t know, you will surely die.”

Ye Mu’s heart jumped and she immediately patted his chest as if nothing had happened, “Why are you being so fierce? Didn’t I just touch your scar? Who didn’t stumble when they were young, it was all because you are unreasonable! Oh right, this looks like a sword wound, who would kill you? After all, this area very dangerous to puncture…”

“None of your business.” Yan Xu tilted his head to the side, “If you want to kill, then kill. If not, then scram!”

“Oh! Your temper is pretty good!”

Her meaty fingertips tapped against his chest, and her eyeballs rolled as she suddenly said, “How about this, as long as you tell me how you got injured, I’ll let you go. Otherwise, I’ll kill you right now. I’m being serious!”

After she finished speaking, she sat cross-legged on Yan Xu’s abdomen. She had an upright expression on her face and Yan Xu was about to die from her outrageous actions!

“I won’t say it! You can just kill me!”

Yan Xu aggravated closed his eyes. He had already given up on communicating with this irrational baby.

Ye Mu chuckled, “Then I won’t be polite!”

She gestured with the knife towards his body, seemingly unintentionally saying, “I was going to tell you what’s inside the old courtyard. Since you’re so adamant on refusing to answer, then I guess I won’t talk anymore…”

“Wait!”

“Hmm?” Ye Mo innocently raised her head.

“You would tell me what you know inside that courtyard?” Yan Xu’s forehead creased into a frown, his tone doubtful.

“I swear!” Ye Mu said earnestly.

Yan Xu was silent for a moment. Although he didn’t know what Ye Mu’s motive was for wanting to know his old past, no matter what, it was still worth a try.

“Alright, I’ll speak!” He paused, “…It was my father-my father, who stabbed me.”

“Oh?” This father is great! Ye Mu slightly raised her brows. “Continue.”

However, it was a strange feeling…no one had ever wanted to know about his past before. Now, someone was willing to listen—even if she held a dagger in her hand, and they were cramped in the space in this miniature rock mountain, he still had the impulse to relax and tell this person everything.

This must be an illusion! Yan Xu shook his head and continued.

“Back then, my father had his doubts. He suspected that other mother had a male escort. He reckoned that I wasn’t his biological son, so…in wrath, he wanted to stab me to death.”

He paused, taking a shaky breath. “At the very last moment, my mother rushed over and blocked the sword with her own body. But because it was too deep, the sword…it passed through mother’s body and wounded me too.”

Yan Xu gently glanced overhead. Even now when he thought back to the past, he could still feel his mother’s blood flowing along the sword’s blade, through her wound, and towards him. This kind of vision…the vision of a mother and her child being connected would envoke some warmth.

But not for this scenario. No, every time he thought about it…it sent chills down his spine.

“She blocked it for a moment so the sword didn’t pierce too deeply into my body, but my father still locked me up. I relied on eating snakes, rats, ants—anything, in that cell to miraculously survive.”

The man’s heavy voice sounded even more oppressive as he drawled on. Ye Mu slightly knitted her brows, her eyes looking at him solemnly. Seeing that she was really serious, he felt an inexplicable sense of closeness towards her.

“After that, my mother’s family helped to turn things around, so I could be let out. Still, my father didn’t really like me. Since he also has a lot of children, I… what is it?”

When he finished speaking, the space was once again silent. After a long time, his voice became cold again.

“Alright, I’m done. You can tell me what’s in the old courtyard now!”

Ye Mu rubbed her chin, deep in thought.

“If that’s the case, it would be inconvenient for me to tell you…”

“You! Are you kidding me?!” Yan Xu glared at her furiously!

“Don’t be in such a hurry!” Ye Mu waved her hand. “But I can tell you another very useful piece of information.”

Yan Xu felt cheated and was enraged! “Who wants to hear it!?”

“Not listening?” Ye Mu patted his handsome face. “Even if you don’t want to, you still have to! Listen carefully, this lady observes the stars at night, and after calculating, I have discovered that your father is about to die!”

“Impossible.” Yan Xu deadpanned, “He can’t possibly be dying soon.”

“It’s true! He is very ill at the moment. And only very few people know of his condition. Moreover, early next spring, he will no longer be able to conceal his illness, and will most likely be gravely sick by the summer.”

Yan Xu squinted his eyes, and finally sneered, “You speak as if it’s true, do you know who I am?”

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

60.5K 2.3K 30
Ezra has no motivation for anything. Whether it's about his studies, health, parents, friends, siblings, pets, or... himself. Forced by his family, h...
1M 29.6K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
20.6K 342 16
This story isn't mine. source: https://www.volarenovels.com/novel/transmigrator-meets-reincarnator All Chu Lian had done was to read a book where the...
163K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...