me, u& hennessy | K.F

naiithewriterr द्वारा

#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... अधिक

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

twenty three.

6.4K 218 51
naiithewriterr द्वारा

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

Groaning, I tried push off this heavy ass body squashing me into the damn mattress, opening my eyes Kay was on top of my body with his arm around my head as I flat out on the bed.

I still don't know how I be waking up like this with him, but with Shania we fall asleep on our own side of the bed and wake up on our side so why can't this nigga not do the same?

"Yooo Kay you taking the damn air out my lungs bro" I sighed and tried to loosen the arm wrapped around my head.

"I'm not ya fucking bro" he smacked his lips and moved off me I was now able to breathe but my body felt like it was imprinted into the sheets cause I couldn't move.

Giving myself a few minutes to get the movement back in my limbs I got off the bed and walked towards his dresser to get the Cerave face wash I used the last time I was here and left to go to the bathroom to see if he had any fresh toothbrushes.

I looked in the same spot that I did the last time I was here and found another blue one in a sealed package.

Tearing it open I picked up the toothpaste and slightly went my toothbrush under the tap before I began to brush my teeth, my brain going to the studio session yesterday.

I personally think that if I upload the song it'll blow cause its a good ass song but at the beginning of the session my voice was shaky during my warm ups and I wanted to die.

I was so fucking embarrassed cause it looked like I was wasting the producer's time listening to some girl with a shaky voice.

But after some encouraging words from Kay and Setty my nerves calmed down and I was able to actually sing and get my words out without my voice cracking up.

I brushed my tongue and rinsed out my mouth a few times before I checked my appearance in the mirror with my hair being frizzy and curls sticking up in all different directions as well as me looking a damn mess.

Now I understand the whole concept of boyfriend air cause what hell is.

I wet my face and squeezed the face wash onto my fingers before I applied it to my face and rubbed it all around my face.

When I finished doing that I washed off the soap and left the bathroom and let my face air dry, I entered the bedroom and saw Kay still sleeping on the bed.

"Nigga get up I got things to do and people to see" I said smacking his body with the pillow and opened up his curtain to get some damn light into the room.

All I could hear with was him mumbling shit under his breath but I wasn't bothered to listen to him, he got up off the bed and left the bedroom as I began to moisturise my face.

I kept on the shorts he had given me last night but looked in his closet to find a hoodie, I took a plain black one off the hanger and used my hair tie to put my hair up in a loose bun.

I looked around the room to pick up my stuff, I left the bedroom to go get one of the grocery bags from the kitchen so I could the clothes I was wearing last night and put them in there, I made a knot in the bag and put it by his bedroom door.

The only thing I needed was my charger but I had left it in his car last night, I didn't remember that I booked my maintenance appointments for the whole day so it was mad early and my brain was trying so hard to function.

But I had to book them mad early so I could my nails, hair and lashes all in one day, my lashes just need a fill, but my nails is a whole full set so I'm doing that shit last.

I want them Fulani braids and they don't be taking that long, but my nails bouta be long as fuck cause it's summer so Ion needa be holding no damn pen for school or shit like that.

"So where ya ass going?" Kay asked as he walked back into the room scratching his head.

"I got appointments so I need you to take me back so I can get dressed and make it on timeee. They be dishing out fees if you late" and I'll be damned to pay a fee to these people for real cause they'on play bout that fee.

"How much they be charging?"

"For a fee it's about ten, fifteen dollars for the whole thing everything over eighty five but my lashes only costing sixty cause it's my homegirl same with hair but one fifteen".

"Aight come on" he put on a hoodie and left the bedroom I picked up the bag and followed behind him "how you getting to ya eye appointment?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around me.

Nobody understands how much I hate elevators.

"Uber".

"You'on want me to take you?"

"Nah you probably got shit to do, you a busy man" I chuckled and walked out them elevator doors as soon as they opened.

"A nigga won't be asking if I had shit to do" he scoffed.

"I don't want you to take me cause they be taking hours and I'm letting you waste ya time like that" I took out my phone and replied to the message homegirl had sent me so I could confirm the appointment before I forgot.

"Mm" he hummed "you hungry?"

"I'm only getting some if you are".

"So if Ion get none ya ass gon stay hungry?" He chuckled in disbelief.

"Fuck I look like?"

"Lani Flockaaa" he said in my ear having me push him away.

"That shit tickled" I laughed and rubbed my ear with my shoulder since my hands were currently occupied "why did you park so far?" I whined as he pressed the unlock button on his keys for the orange lights to light up and detect where his car was at.

"Stop asking questions" he muttered as he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested in head on the top of mines.

"If we stumble and fall we gon have a real issue" I warned cause I was most certainly not fucking up my face when Imma be having my lash tech and hairstylist taking pictures of me.

And that's why I'm loyal to them cause my face be all over their pages.

"Stop chatting. Nothing ain't gon happen" and as soon as those words left his mouth we stumbled but we thankfully didn't fall.

"You see what I mean?" I huffed and pushed him away as we approached his car, I got in the car and closed the door behind me.

Kay got in and I already knew this niggas was staring me down from my peripheral looking away from him I bit my lip to hold my smile cause I really wasn't mad but I wanted him to apologise.

"Leilani stop playing cause I know ya ass ain't mad" he stated and I shrugged to show that I really ain't give a fuck what he assumed I just wanted "I'm sorry" and it'll be good.

"Ya ass really mad over some that lil?" I shrugged once again and sat back in the seat with my head down and playing with my fingers "come here" he instructed but I shook my head, "come here Leilani" he repeated.

Groaning I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap with my back resting on the car door and my feet resting on the passenger seat.

He lifted up my chin with his index finger "that's my fault feel me? So I apologise" he said as he stared into my eyes making me look away, his ass already know I can't hold eye contact for shit.

"See it wasn't that hard" I teased "but thank you".

"Nah you lucky I apologised but I know you all about ya damn words. Why you not looking at me though?"

"Cause your stare is so intense it makes me nervous" I rolled my eyes stating the obvious cause you shouldn't be asking questions when you already know the answer.

"I told you I can't hold eye contact" I said as I looked at him for a split second and looked away to focus on some else.

"Mm" he hummed as if he calculating some "we gon need to work on that".

"You look good though" I complimented he weren't wearing none important but he still looked good at least he did to me and that's all that matters.

He had on a grey hoodie with some black lettering on it, grey sweatpants and his black slides with white socks.

"This ain't none" he shrugged.

"What's that shit people be saying?" I thought out loud "less is more? Yeah less is more so you look good either way".

"Mhm I appreciate it" he said with a lil smile "you should wear your natural hair more".

"Nah that's too much work. That's exactly why I'm getting it done" cause the amount of maintenance I gotta do to keep up with it Imma most definitely pass on that one.

"You look better natural than all em wigs and shit you be wearing but I still fuck wit it".

"Yeah you better cause I'm not wearing them wigs for ya lil ass" I chuckled.

"Ain't shit lil over here" he dismissed "a nigga will whip it out and show you".

"Please keep your junior in ya pants but you gon let me drive again?" I smiled as I turned my legs to them on the pedal just as I remembered I got an appointment to get my ass to.

"Just don't be doing allat bullshit you be doing" he leaned the seat back so I got space and properly sit comfortably on his lap but moved the seat more forward since he's much taller than me.

"What do I be doing?" I genuinely asked as I started up the car to drive out the parking spot. As the engine started my phone immediately connected and my playlist resumed from last night.

Turning it down I drove towards the traffic light "ya ass doing it right now" he smacked his lips and pulled his sweatpants down.

"Sorry son but my waist bouta move by default, I'll whine to anything that got a nice rhythm so you stuck" I shrugged.

I blame my bloodline cause I didn't ask to be from the Caribbean shit I guarantee if I was African same shit would've happened.

"But Imma move off since you complaining" but then he moved me back so I didn't understand the issue.

"Nah you keeping my lap warm" shaking my head at him I sped off in the direction of my bnb.
––

The rest of the journey Kay took over cause he kept complaining bout me whining on him like I really gave him that lifetime opportunity and he just threw it away like that.

He pulled up outside and I was ready to get the fuck out so I could quickly change and my uber coming in ten minutes or so, "make sure ya ass send me pictures".

Nodding my head and giving him a slight hum I reached for the door but he locked it before I could open it.

"I need to go" I whined "or Imma be late" I hate that he doesn't understand how serious this is.

"I'll pay for that lil fee ya ass so worried about" he shrugged.

"Not the point, so can you let me out now?"

"Nah ya ass forgetting some" rolling my eyes since I already knew what the hold up was about I gave him a peck on his lips but he smacked his lips and pulled me right back by hair to give me a proper kiss.

But he lucky I fuck with that aggressive shit or I would've created a fuss.

"Mm I gotta go" I muttered against his lips he unlocked the car and enabling me to get out "Imma see you" I got out the car and took my things wimme.

"Cover ya ass" I heard him say as I walked away I purposefully pulled the hoodie up even more so whoever was looking could get a better view.

As I got in the house I heard Kay speed off and I ran up the stairs to quickly put on a fit and fix myself up.

When I got into the room Shania was lying on her side on her phone talking to somebody "you finally back" I heard her say as I looked for an outfit to quickly put on.

I quickly put on black bodysuit with dark grey cargos and put on a dark grey cropped denim jacket, I had to keep on my plain black Yeezy slides.

"I can't stay for long cause my Uber down the street but Imma see you later" I jumped on the bed and wrapped my arms around Shania.

Looking at her phone I seen Setty smoking on the screen "heyy Setty".

"Wasgood Lani".

"You leaving already?" She frowned.

"I got a lash appointment but I also gotta do my hair and nails so I ain't gonna be back till eight, eight thirty latest".

Hearing a ping come from my phone I immediately took it out to see if my Uber downstairs but it was instead Kay sending me $500.

"Is he gonna pay for your appointments?".

"Girl he just sent me $500 I told him the prices and everything but this is too much".

"Leilani just let him pay for you" she chuckled but I shook my head and got up off her "you smell like a nigga too".

"No shit Nia I was at his house" I stated my phone pinged again so I already my Uber was downstairs leaning over I gave Shania peppering kisses all over her face "Imma miss you" and gave her a long exaggerated one.

"Lani get off me" she pushed me away with a small smile on her face "Imma text you" nodding my head I picked up my purse and left to hurry downstairs.

Leaving the house I looked down at my phone for his license plate and glanced around when I found it I walked towards the car and got inside, I mumbled a quick lil hello and sat back in the seat.

"How are you? You okay?" He spoke with a strong African accent if I could guess it was most likely Nigerian.

"Yeah I'm fine" I responded with a slight smile.

"Good good" he mumbled as he drove off I looked down at my phone to send this nigga Kevin a message.

me
I appreciate the money but
why did you send me five hundred dollars

papi
you need more?

me
nooooo!!
me
I don't need more but five hundred is too
much so I'm sending it back

papi
you made it in your uber?

me
yeah but can you pick me up after my last
appointment

papi
you asking or telling?

me
both🫡
me
cause I know you wanna see me

papi
who told you that?

me
I meannnn
me
Imma look so good you gon wanna munch
on this kitty

papi
you gon let me?

me
Ion know maybeeeeee😏

papi
what time?

me
Imma text you an hour before

papi
bet make sure you tell every single one of them
stylist to hurry up

me
hell nah shit takes time

papi
aight get off my phone

me
i will block you kevin

papi
i dare you leilani

me
since you think I'm playing

*you have blocked this contact*

Guess I gotta find my own way home.

Pulling up to my hair appointment I pressed on her buzzer to let her know I'm downstairs, "hello?" Her voice called out.

"Heyy" I replied and she pushed the button on her side to open up the door downstairs, I walked throughout the hallway and pushed up the big fire exit door since I'm not using the elevator.

I really don't care how many steps I gotta walk up.

I made it to the second floor and walked to her door with it already being open and her standing there with a big ass smile on her face "heyy Dayaniii" [Di-an-ni]

"It's been soo long since you came down here" she accepted my hug and wrapped her arms around me.

"I know I've been going hard with the wigs so I'm deciding to give my edges a break" I explained and she nodded.

"Nah me too these wig companies keep sending em but they getting me paid" she chuckled and closed the door behind me.

"I been declining a few of em cause I cannot keep up" we walked into her living room where she does her hair since she's home based "where's Micah?" I asked referring to her one year old.

"He in his crib sleep thank God" she cheered.

"How been treating you?" Since the last time I was here Dayani looked a mess cause her baby just wasn't letting her do anything, he would cry for every lil thing.

"He getting a lil better not as loud as before but he has his moments" began to part my hair and make different sections.

"Oh so that's not too bad since the last time we spoke" I shrugged "but what about that nigga Kerrion [Ke-ri-on] he come to see him?"

"Ugh fuck that nigga, I don't even wanna talk about him for real" she sighed and pulled out the braiding hair I asked her to get for me since I couldn't get it myself.

"Dayani you know I love you but didn't I say that this nigga was no good after I told you what he did, but your ass was like he not gon do me dirty cause he love me now look you cooped up with his kid and he don't want neither of y'all.."

"You sound mean as hell" she laughed and began to braid my hair "but you right I should've listened. I wouldn't change it for the world cause I love my baby too much".

"As you should and how it shall forever be" I agreed.

"But nah Kerrion supposed to be coming to pick him up for a few hours cause Ion trust him being with Micah for the whole day".

"Understandable" even though it really ain't none of my business between what happens with Dayani and Kerrion but she's still my friend so I gotta look out for her especially when she ain't got no one to do that for her.

And I'll forever be guilty if I don't do something to help her already knowing her situation.

As she continued to braid my hair loud cries came from another room meaning Micah had woken up, Dayani sighed and left the living room to get Micah, she came back in the room cooing her baby.

Looking back I got up and she gave me Micah "hello handsome boy" I smiled and gently rubbed his chubby cheeks as I rested him on my hip.

He looked confused for a minute as he stared at me but then a smile broke out on his face.

Good to know he hasn't forgotten me.

"He walking yet?" I said aloud as I rested him on my lap as he made random noises and played with my hair.

"He is but he don't like walking for real, give him this" she passed me a bottle of hot chocolate and I gave it to him, he gave me a loud "tank you" and drank the hot chocolate as Dayani finished my hair.
––

We had finished my hair and there was no show of Kerrion and I felt so heartbroken and it wasn't even my baby dad nor was it my baby.

She put hot water on my ends and used the towel as she went along, as she did this a thought popped up in my head "girl you want me to take Micah for a few days?"

"Nah I don't want to bother you with Kerrion's bullshit".

"No I honestly don't mind taking him, you deserve a couple days off. I got lil siblings that would entertain him" I chuckled referring to Layla cause I know she would help me look after Micah.

I stood up off the chair and took the towel from her to dry the ends of my hair "you sure?"

"I'm positive but I got nail appointment right after this one so Imma come pick him up after the appointment. That good witchu?"

"Yess girl Imma bathe him, pack his bag and whatever else, don't worry bout it" she waved me off and moved some things out the way so she could take pictures of the hair.

Nodding my head in front of the lil space where she be taking her pictures, she did whatever she had to and put her phone away.

"I sent you the money".

"Yea I saw it thank you, lemme know when you downstairs" she wrapped her arms around me and I gladly accept the hug.

"Bet" I left her apartment and I heard the door lock behind me, thankfully my Uber was already downstairs.

Instagram: (leilani2hotty) kay.flockaa unblock me.

After getting in my Uber the driver greeted me and in which I responded to and got comfortable in my seat before I answered Kay's message.

IG Thread

@leilani2hotty
why you telling me to block you if you
didn't want to be blocked?

@kay.flockaa
unblock me leilani

@leilani2hotty
Ion think I wanna do that right now

@kay.flockaa
yes you do

@leilani2hotty
since you asked sooooo nicely

Coming off the chat I went back onto his contact and unblocked him and all his messages came through of him spamming me telling me to unblock him like I was gonna see it.

A* for effort.
F for common sense.

IG Thread

@kay.flockaa
you finished yet

@leilani2hotty
nope I'm otw to my nail appointment

@kay.flockaa
how long that take?

@leilani2hotty
2-3 hours depending on the style and the nail tech

@kay.flockaa
fuck ya ass be doing?

@leilani2hotty
texting, talking or we be watching some

@kay.flockaa
mhm I'm bouta go write some shit

@leilani2hotty
byee baby boy

@kay.flockaa
stop with that gay shit

@leilani2hotty
that ain't gay..

@kay.flockaa
yeah bye leilani
-

"Hello?"

"You far?"

"I'm right around the corner, why?" I lied cause she better not be telling me some bullshit.

"Nothing ain't happening to the appointment don't worry girl" she laughed "I was waiting on someone to bring me something so I was asking how far you are so they can give it to you".

"Mm I should be there soon" with that the call ended but this was looking like a twenty minute journey.
––

"Ion know why this nigga keep calling me" I stressed as Cherise [Cher-ri-ce] my nail tech was currently top coating my nails.

I done told Kay to come from the second she started shaping my nails so Ion what he calling me for.

"Who that? Ya nigga?"

"Yup" I sighed, I answered the call and turned down the volume as I put it up to my ear "why you keep calling me?"

"Cause ya ass taking too fucking long. And you ain't pick up the first time".

"You too impatient nigga, I'm done they under the UV lamp right now" the light turned off she I took my hand out and she began to put on that cuticle oil "gimme two minutes" I told him.

"Aight" he ended the call and I put my hair back down on my lap.

"I know the feeling girl" she laughed and I huffed.

"Can't gimme five minutes without harassing me" I chuckled and she picked up her to take pictures "they mad cute though".

"They are!! I might need to do some like this on myself, we are done" she announced as she put her phone down.

"Bet bet bet, how much are these?"

"105 cause you my favourite" she said as she cleaned up her station. I took out one forty five and gave her the money "thank you girll".

105 seemed too cheap for me and it didn't feel right only giving her so little for these long nails.

"You welcome" I picked up my purse and inspected the nails I ain't expect them to come out that cute.

"Come lemme walk you out" I got up off the chair and followed her to the front door opened it up for me.

"Thank you girl Imma see you in a months time".

"Bet" I left her house and walked towards Kay's car, knocking on his window he unlocked it letting me in the car I took off my glasses and turned his light so he could see what's going on.

He was staring without saying anything, he had his index finger resting under his nose as his eyes repetitively scanned my face, "you gotta go home tonight?"

"I told you Imma look so good you would wanna munch on this kitty" he picked up my hand and scanned my nails.

"Fuck you get them so long? Might needa take you onna drill with them bitches, word to my mother" he muttered as he continued to scan them.

"So I can use them as chopsticks" I shrugged.

"For what?"

"For this" I mumbled and ran my hand over his print.

"Nah ya ass wylin' right now" he chuckled and picked up my hand to hold it instead "come here though I'm tryna see some".

"See what?"

"Come here" he repeated as he held onto my hand I got up from the passenger seat and sat on his lap.

"Can we at least play some music, you making a bitch nervous" I nervously chuckled and continued my phone to the aux and put my playlist on shuffle and Brent Faiyaz started playing.

"I ain't gon do nothing" he lifted up my head and looked at my lashes.

"You fucking with it?"

"Mhm" he hummed.

"Good".
———

edited

a/n continues next chapter

a/n a lil vision of the styles

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

241K 7.6K 48
𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢. - "So you really gon choose him over me?" He questioned and I...
286K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
348K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...