Magizhini

By author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Author's Note

Chapter 6

888 91 40
By author_rfs

Author's Pov

Indrajith's flight landed in the Melbourne International Airport, Australia.

After completing the airport procedures. He came out. His eyes looked for that known face. His lips stretched into a smile when he saw that person. That person also noticed him and smiled brightly.

Indrajith epdi iruka.... Thyagu asked.

Iruken mama... He replied with a plain smile.

Thyagu understood his pain because is also facing the same. He lost his daughter while Indrajith lost his love.

Aththa epdi irukanga... Indrajith asked.

Unakaha veetula lunch ready panitu iruka vaa polam.... Thyagu said and helped Indrajith with the luggage.

They loaded the luggage in the trunk and got inside the car.

Climatic romba cold ah iruku mama... Indrajith said.

Engazhuku pazhagiruchu.... Thyagu said.

Soon they reached Thyagu's home. The moment Vimala heard the sound of the car. She came out of the home and welcomed Indrajith with a smile.

He went to her and hugged her.

Epdi irukeenga aththa... He asked.

Nalla iruken nee epdi iruka. Aprom oor la Amma appa epdi irukanga... Vimala asked.

Ellarum nalla irukanga aththa... Indrajith said.

Weather avanuku othukadu uzhzha kootitu poi pesu.....Thyagu said to Vimala.

Vaa Indrajith.... Vimala said and took him inside the home.

Utkaru da... Aprom sollunga business la epdi pogudu..... Vimala asked Indrajith but his eyes were on the tall picture of Nithya fixed on the wall with a lamb lit under that.

Thyagu and Vimala looked at him. Even they couldn't control their tears still they did. They know if they cry infront of Indrajith it's gonna break him even more.

Indrajith was looking at the smiling picture of Nithya without blinking his eyes. The havoc going inside him is something no one can understand. He closed his eyes and controlled himself and looked at his aththa and mama.

He smiled and said.... Tired ah iruku mama naa poi refresh aagitu varen. Edachum sapda venum..

Paaru marande poiten. Ennaga neega Indrajith ah room ku kootitu Ponga naa sapda ready panren...... Vimala said and left to the kitchen.

Vaa Indrajith..... Thyagu said grabbing his luggage.

Thyagu took Indrajith to the room arranged for him. Indrajith stopped infront of Nithya's room.

Thyagu stopped and looked at him...

Room ah paakanuma.... Thyagu asked. Indrajith noded his head.

Sari pathutu vaa naa un room la bags vachuren.... Thyagu said and left from there.

Indrajith opened his Nithya's room with his trembling hands. He inhale deeply. He gritted his teeth to control himself from crying.

It was light blue painted room with white decors..... The picture of Nithya and her closed ones filled the photo wall. Most of the pictures were of him and Nithya.

His fingers gently traced her face on the picture...

Nithya...... His mouth uttered her name in an inaudible tone. He opened the cabinet near the bed and took out her album of wishes and memories...

The album contained her memories and a picture of it pasted on each side.

Nithya had a habit of writing her wishes in the diary. When the wishes got fulfilled she sticks a picture of it in that page with a note of memory....

He turned the page to the last....

My royal themed wedding with mamu......

These words were the one she has written for the last time. Indrajith cried loudly hugging the diary to his heary.....

Why did you leave me Nithya...... Ahhhhhhhhhh............ He cried even louder.

Hearing this Thyagu and Vimala rushed to Nithya's room. They opened the door and what they witnessed next broke their heart.

Indrajith was crying badly......

Yen di enna vitu pona.... Enaku kastham kuduthutu poga epdi mudinjudu unaku..... Indrajith cried.

Thyagu went to him and hugged him to console him.

Mudila mama.... Nithya nyabagama ve iruku.... Ennala thangamudila mama romba valikudu.... He said clenching his chest.

Engazhuku apdi thaan da iruku ana adha pathi nenachute iruka mudiyuma...... Unaku mama magal ana engazhuku ava mattum thane ellam.... Nanga sandhoshama irukanum nu thaan ava nenaipa adan engazha thethitu apdiye irukom.... Thyagu said.

Vimala wiped her tears with her pallu. Her eyes were also on the smiling picture of her daughter. Still they couldn't accept the death of their daughter but reality hits hard every time and bring them to the presence.

Sari indrajith nee poi refresh aagitu vaa. Work la concentrate pannu.....Thyagu said.

Ok mama.... Indrajith said. He placed the diary back in the wardrobe and went out of the room. He didn't have the guts to turn back and look at her room again.

He went to his room and grabbed his essential and entered the bathroom. He turned on the shower and stood under that. His body pain, tiredness and tears all got washed away by the warm water expect the pain in his heart.

He stood under the water for sometime and got out of it after consoling himself.

He got dressed and went to the hall. Vimala has already arranged the food prepared on the dining table. With a smile he sat on the chair and had his breakfast. Soon Thyagu joined him.

After they finished their breakfast Thyagu asked Indrajith to take rest but he shook his head.

Mama konjam pesanum.... Indrajith said.

Sollu Indrajith... Thyagu said.

Mama enaku oru apartment thanguraduku pakanum.... Indrajith said.

Thyagu understood his mindset.

Ok Indrajith namaku inga irundu oru 5km la oru apartment iruku anga nee thangiko..... Thyagu said.

Thanks mama... Indrajith said With a smile.

Ok poi konjam neram rest edu... Evening andha apartment ku kootitu poren.... Thyagu said.

Once Indrajith left to his room.

Vimala sat beside Thyagu and asked.... Eduku Indrajith thaniya iruka othukitinga....

Avan inga irunda Nithya nenapave irupan adha avan ketadhum ok solitan... Avan already depressed ah iruku namazhum avana kastham padutha venam nu thonuchu.... Thyagu said.

Vimala noded her head......

Here in India
Night

Naa sonnen mathiri college seat pathi pesitingala..... Vaanathi asked Krishna.

Ama ma nalaiku Monday so nalaiku neeyum magizh poi admission process mudichirunga..... Krishna said.

Nalaiku college la avazha serka porom nu sonnadhu ava epdi react pannuva nu pakanum..... Vaanathi said With a smile.

Magizh vanda piragu nee nirayave sirikura Vaanathi romba Happy ah iruku..... Krisha said With galdsome.

Vaanathi smiled and asked..... Annan call pannan..

Enna sonnar... Krishna asked.

Nithya room poirukan azhudutan nu sonnaga.... Vaanathi's eyes teared.

Krishna patted her shoulder.

Vera edachum apartment la stay panikuren nu solirukan. Annan avan apartment laye thanga solirukan.....ivan eppo nga sari aaga poran.... Enakum aasa irukada en paiyan happy ah Family yoda vazhanum nu.....Vaanathi cried.

Feel pannada konjam wait pannuven enna seiran nu papom.... Krishna said.

1 year than naa avanuku kuduka pora time adhukulla avan oru decision edukati naane pathukuren.... Vaanathi said wiping Her tears.

Sari nalaiku college la admission process la seiya ponum thoongu.... Krishna said and switched off the lights.

Magizh on the other side...

Nalaiku bruno kooda enna vizhayadalam.... Hide and seek ah illa odi pudichu vizhayadalama....

(reader's mindvoice : vizhangirum)

Morning

Vaanathi woke and did her morning routine. She went to magizh's room but she wasn't there.

Vaanathi went to the garden there she sae magizh playing with bruno laughing happily.

Bruno was chasing her and she was escaping from it. Vaanathi was looking at them with a smile on her lips.

Magizh..... Vaanathi called her.

Good morning ma... Magizh shouted and ran to her.

Enna kalailaye vizhayada arambichacha.... Vaanathi asked.

Ama ma bruno kooda vizhayada jolly ah irukudu.... Magizh said.

Sari ok. Vaa vandu ready aagu inaiku namma oru edachuku ponum.... Vaanathi said.

Naanum ah... She asked.

Ama vaa naa unaku dress select panni tharen..... Vaanathi said and dragged magizh with her.

Magizhini's Pov

Enga maa porom... I asked her again.

College ku.... Vaanathi ma said.

Yaar college... I asked confused.

Nee padika pora college..... Vaanathi ma said.

Naa padika pora college ah....... I asked not able to believe what I heard.

Ama nee padika pora college thaa... She said.

Enaku yaaru seat kudutha.... I asked.

Mmmm unaku ippo seat kedachiruku nu happy ah irukiya illa yenda seat kuduthan nu feel panriya..... She asked raising her eyeshadow.

Aha matikitiye magizh....

I smiled sheepishly and tried to escape. But she twisted my ears.

Ahhh valikudu maa.... I said rubbing my ears.

Padicha thaan indha kalathula vazha mudiyum. So nee padikura ok va... She asked. I nod my head with a pout.

Mmm adhu.... Mmm kuzhichitu indha dress potutu vaa... She said.

Indha dress ah.. I asked looking at the jeans and kurti..

Ama idhan po time aagudu... She pushed me into the bathroom.

Hey magizh marakama shampoo potu kuzhi oil oda varadha.... She yelled.

Sari ma... I said.

I took a shower and came out wearing the dress she chose for me.

I dried my hair and let it dry in the air.

The room door flung open...

Enna magizh ready ah... She asked coming with a machine in her hand

Yenna ma kai la adhu.... I asked pointing the machine.

Mmm nee nenaikura mathiri thalaimudi natural ah kayurathu kulla vidinjurum adan blow dryer eduthutu vanden.... She said.

Aiyoo idellam enaku use panna teriyadu..... I said.

Naa unna use panna sonnane.... She asked plunging the wire to the switch board.

Illa... I replied.

Aprom enna summa iru.... Vaanathi ma Started using that machine on my hair.

Aahh sooda irukudu ma... I said.

Konjam poruthuko di... She said. And continued her work.

Once she dried my hair and started doing makeup for me not giving ears to my refusal.

Paaru evlo azhga irukanu... She said pointing my reflection in the mirror.

Mmm azhaga irukene.... I said.

That's Vaanathi's magic.... She said.

Mmm illa magizh oru iyarkai azhagi ma..... I said twirling like a princess.

Ok thala suthi vizhundurada vaa. Seekram saptu kezhambanum.... Vaanathi ma dragged me to the dining hall.

Parrah magizh ah idhu... Bomma kutty mathiri irukazhe.... Krishna uncle said.

Thanks uncle Vaanathi ma thaan ready panni vitanga.... I said with a smile.

Vaanathi pen kozhanda illanu feel pannuviye ippo oruthi kedachita nu ivazha vachu un makeup experiment la ini pannuviye... Krishna uncle teased.

Vaanathi ma glared at him.

He cleared his throat and said... Vaa vaa vandhu sapadu podu..

He escaped from there.

We had our breakfast and hopped inside the car.

Maa periya college ah chinna college.... Nalla college illa rowdy college..... I kept on asking questions...

Shhhhh nee paka thane pora....aprom enna... Eppa evlo pesura nee... Vaanathi ma said.

Vaai irukura puzha puzhacupa ma ungazhuku teriyada... I asked.

Mmmm idellam nalla pesu college la vachu epdi behave panrenu pakuran...she said.

Soon the car stopped infront of big college. My jaw dropped seeing that. My whole body started shivering in fear.

Heii ennachu... Vaanathi ma asked...

College paakuraduke bayangarama iruku enaku bayama iruku ma namma vera college polam idhu venam..... I tried to turn back.

Indha college la easy ah seat kedaikadu un uncle recommendation la kedachiruku. Unaku indha college venam na neeye avarkitta sollu..... She said handing me her phone.

I looked at her with a pout. She muffled her laughter and dragged me with her.

I saw students waiting in the line with their parents in a line..

Maa... Namma yen line la nikala.... I asked.

Un uncle already pesitaru so direct ah admission procedure mudicha podum.... She said.

We went straight to the office and Vaanathi ma did everything on my behalf.

I looked around. The students and their parents looked rich.

Panakara college ah irukumo aiyoo namazha ragging pannuvangalo... Kadavule indha kozhandaya kapathu...

Magizh unaku BA english la than seat poturukom ok thane... She asked.

Aiyoo enaku english varade... I said.

Mmm ellam varum illati kathukalam... She said.

Magizh inga sign podu... Vaanathi ma asked me to sign. I took the pen from her and signed the application form.

Done... Inimel nee inga thaan padika pora.... She said.

Indha boothbangala vaa naa padika pora edam... Kadavula indha pei pisasu, kaateri ellathukittayum irundu enna kaathiru naa unaku laddoo senju tharen....

Veetuku polama...she asked.

I nod my head.

Maa ennala romba selavula.... I asked.

Adellam onula magizh padipuku selavu panradu expense list la varada enna porutha varaiku adhu oru investment. So kavala padatha.... She said.

Still I felt bad....

Maa car window open pannava please.... I asked.

Ok magizh. Driver turn off the AC....Vaanathi ma said.

I opened the window. The way to the home was filled with trees on both the sides. Actually its the only place I have seen trees here in Mumbai. Most of the places just have buildings, pollution, etc...

The air fanned on my face.... When it hit my neck. Shivers ran down my spine. It made me remember that night...

A smile formed on my face and it got wiped off remembering the consecutive incidents.

Paaka nalla hero mathiri irundutu villain mathiri vela panitan......pathadunu yaar kittayum solla koodathunu miratal Vera... Yaarkittayum sollavum mudila mellavum mudila. Yow nee mattum en kaila maatuna seththa.... Avlo dhairiyam iruka enaku.. Che che illaye

Hi makkazhe

Enna nadandhurukum... Yosinga... 😉

Nalaiku update tharen...

Seekram sandhippom

Marakama vote panunga ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 13.2K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...
307K 15.1K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
741K 43K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...