Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

By TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... More

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue

3.6K 75 52
By TheTrinity9

Heya guys! I'm back! My apologize for slow update. I got burned out of ideas lately and I busy with my RL activities. But now the new Chapter is here! So grab your snack and happy reading :).

Note: Edo Phoenix is titled Commander for a reason.

Yuya follow up the deflected Academia student as they running on the stairs to go to the experiment room. After got convinced by their friends, Yuya go straight to that place to rescue the rest of the girls.

"The girls you're looking for should be on the experiment room. Be careful, your friend must be-"

"Eternal Evolution Burst!"

The Academia Student's words got interupped because a stream of lightning charged towards them. With his instinct, Yuya activate his Duel Disk and stepped forward to protect the Academia Student.

"Descend, Number 39: Hope! Moon Barrier!"

Hope appeared as he create the shield from his wings to protect Yuya and the deflected Academia Student.

"Are you alright?" Yuya asked.

"Y-Yeah. Thank you for saving me, Sakaki Yuya." Deflected Academia student replied with a relief expression.

"No problem. Now, you should go. Let me handle this." Yuya told him, who nodded and running to another corridor.

"So you managed to block that. You are more presistent than I thought, Sakaki Yuya." Ryo commented as he approached the tomato haired boi.

"You're must be Ryo Marufuji, a partner of Fubuki Tenjoin and the one who capture Serena on Xyz Dimension." Yuya explained as he glared at the man. "Why are you here? Are you gonna stop me from rescuing my friends?"

"Why yes. That's my job after all." Ryo said with a smirk. "Oh, one missing detail. You better give me an interesting fight. The big guy I fought last time is interesting, but he can't Duel again. What a shame."

"Big guy..." Yuya muttered before realize something. "Don't tell me you're-"

"Exactly." Ryo show Gongenzaka's card to Yuya, causing Yuya to gasp in shock.

"Not Gongenzaka too..." A furious expression appeared on Yuya's face once again. "Not my best friend...you'll pay for this!"

Dark aura started to enveloped his body, causing Ryo to smirk.

"What a nice expression you got there! Then come! You'll be the next victim of the Kaiser!"

"Bring it on! I'll ripped that smug face of yours!" Yuya wants to activate his Duel Disk, only to be interupped by someone else.

"Stop, Yuya. Let me handle Kaiser alone." Edo appeared behind Yuya, causing Yuya to surprise and Ryo to groan.

"Edo?!" Yuya looked at the ex commander. "You want to Duel Kaiser alone?! I won't let you! This man is-"

"Yuya." Edo had a stern expression on his face. "Don't let this distrack your true purpose here. Let me avenge your fallen friend. Your friends is waiting for you."

"But-" Yuya want to protest but Edo cut him off again.

"If you think I'm no match againts him, you are a bit wrong. I had a little history with him. Trust me, I can and will beat him again. Right, Kaiser?"

"Edo Phoenix..." Ryo growled in anger.

"Alright." Yuya nodded. "But promise me you must survive. If not, I'll not forgive you."

After the last word, Yuya continue to run to experiment room to save his friend while Edo facing Ryo head to head.

"It's been a while, Kaiser. You've changed since our last met. Did you get through phase or something?" Edo asked.

"Edo...you may have been beat me before, but this will be different! With the power I got from Academia, I'll beat you and after that, I'll beat that accursed Kuroba Mizael!" Ryo declared strongly as he activate his Duel Disk.

"Okay, you are not Marufuji Ryo that I know. You must be controlled by that mad scientist. For you and everyone's sake, I'll beat you and save you rightnow." Edo declared strongly as he activate his own Duel Disk.

"I'm beyond saving! You traitor don't understand at how Academia perfected me!" Ryo yelled in anger.

"What I am seeing rightnow is how sick and disgusting Academia broke you!" Edo yelled back. "They turned a respectful individual like you into a mindless zealots!"

"Shut the fuck up! No more talk, Edo Phoenix! Let's settle this right here and now! Your Heroes would stand no chance againts my new power!" Ryo yelled in firm tone.

"As you wish! I'll freed you from that accursed bug!"

The two Duelists yelled at the same time.

Duel!

Edo LP: 4000 x5
Ryo LP: 4000 x5

"I'll go first!" Edo declared. "I activate Spell, Foolish Burial! I can send 1 Monster from my Deck to Graveyard! I send Destiny HERO Devilguy! And then I activate Field Spell, Clock Tower Prison!"

The surrounding changed into a night sky with a tower with a big clock stood firmly.

"After that I activate a Spell, Broken Clock! If I Control "Clock Tower Prison", Clock Tower Prison gains 2 Clock Counter and I can add a "Destiny HERO" Monster into my hand! I add Destiny HERO Drillguy and then I will Summon it!"

Clock Tower Prison (CC 0 - 2)

Destiny HERO Drillguy (ATK 1600/DEF 1200/Warrior/Dark/LV 4)

"When Drillguy is Normal or Special Summoned, I can Special Summon a "Destiny HERO" Monster with ATK less or equal than this card's ATK! Come out, Destiny HERO Gliderguy! In defense position!"

Destiny HERO Gliderguy (ATK 300/DEF 1800/Warrior/Dark/LV 4)

"When Gliderguy is Normal or Special Summoned, I can add a card that mention "Destiny HERO" on its text! I add Destiny Draw!" Edo explained. "Then I activate Destiny Draw! By send Destiny HERO Diskguy, I can draw two cards! After that I set a card facedown and end my turn."

Edo LP: 4000 x1
Ryo LP: 4000 x5

"My turn! Draw!" Ryo declared as he draw.

"During my opponent's Standby Phase, Clock Tower Prison got 1 Clock Counter!" Edo interupted as the tower's bell is ringing.

Clock Tower Prison (CC 2 - 3)

"Doesn't matter. I activate a Spell, Cyber Emergency! I can add a Light Machine-Type Monster that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set or add 1 "Cyber Dragon" Monster from my Deck to my hand! I add my Cyber Dragon!" Ryo add his favorite Monster into his hand. "Since you Control a Monster while I am not, I can Summon Cyber Dragon from my hand!"

Cyber Dragon (ATK 2100/DEF 1600/Machine/Light/LV 5)

"Then I Summon Cyber Dragon Zwei!"

Cyber Dragon Zwei (ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Machine/Light/LV 4)

"Since I Normal or Special Summoned a "Cyber Dragon" Monster, I can Special Summon Cyber Dragon Vier in defense position!"

Cyber Dragon Vier (ATK 1100/DEF 1600/Machine/Light/LV 4)

"When Vier is on the Field, all "Cyber Dragon" Monster I Control gains 500 ATK/DEF!"

Cyber Dragon (ATK 2100 - 2600)

Cyber Dragon Zwei (ATK 1500 - 2000)

Cyber Dragon Vier (DEF 1600 - 2100)

"Now Battle! Cyber Dragon, attack Destiny HERO Drillguy! Evolution Burst!"

Cyber Dragon unleashed its lightning blast at Drillguy.

"Trap card, D - Shield! When "Destiny HERO" Monster I Control is targeted for attack, I can change its battle position into Defense Position! Also, that Monster is cannot be destroyed by battle!"

An invisible barrier protecting Drillguy from the lightning blast.

"Then Cyber Dragon Zwei will attack your Gliderguy!"

Cyber Dragon Swei unleashed its green lightning blast at Gliderguy, destroying it.

"I set two cards facedown and end my turn." Ryo concluded.

Edo LP: 4000 x1
Ryo LP: 4000 x1

"My turn! Draw!" Edo draw his card. "I Summon Destiny HERO Armguy!"

Destiny HERO Armguy (ATK 1100/DEF 1300/Warrior/Dark/LV 4)

"When Armguy is Normal Summoned, I can Special Summon Level 4 or lower "Destiny HERO" Monster from my Graveyard! Come on, Destiny HERO Diskguy!"

Destiny HERO Diskguy (ATK 300/DEF 300/Warrior/Dark/LV 1)

"When Diskguy is Special Summoned from Graveyard, I can draw two cards!" Edo draw two more cards. He looked at the card he drew before letting out a smirk. "Now Kaiser, just for you, I'll unleashed one of the Unholy Trinity. To Special Summon this card, I can tribute 3 Monsters on my Field! I tribute Drillguy, Diskguy and Armguy! Come on, Destiny HERO Dogmaguy!"

Destiny HERO Dogmaguy (ATK 3400/DEF 2400/Warrior/Dark/LV 8)

"Now Battle! Dogmaguy will attack your Cyber Dragon! Dagger Dash!"

Dogmaguy charged at Cyber Dragon.

"I won't let you! Trap Card, Cyber Shield! If my "Cyber Dragon" is targeted for attack, I can negate that attack! Furthermore, I can add "Cyber" Card from my Graveyard! I add back Cyber Emergency!" Ryo stated as invisible shield protect Cyber Dragon from Dogmaguy's attack.

"So you managed to dodge Dogmaguy, huh?" Edo muttered. "I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Edo LP: 4000 x0
Ryo LP: 4000 x1

"My turn! Draw!" Ryo said aa he drew.

"Clock Tower Prison gains 1 Clock Counter during your Standby Phase!" Edo exclaimed. "Furthermore, Dogmaguy's effect will make your Life Points become halved! Life Absolute!"

"Not gonna happen again! I activate Cyber Absorbment's effect on my hand! I can discard this card and I took no damage this turn!"

Cyber Absorbment (ATK 500/DEF 600/Machine/Light/LV 2)

Clock Tower Prison (CC 3 - 4)

"So you managed to dodge it." Edo commented.

"Don't ever think I'll fall into the same trick twice." Ryo replied. "I activate Pot of Greed to draw two cards and then I activate Graceful Charity to draw three cards and then discard two cards on my hand!" Ryo said as he draw total five cards while discard Cyberdark Cannon and Cyberdark Claw.

"What's his planning?" Edo thought.

"I activate Cyber Emergency once again! Now I add Cyber Dragon Core and I'll Summon it!"

Cyber Dragon Core (ATK 400/DEF 1500/Machine/Light/LV 2)

"When Normal Summoned, Cyber Dragon Core let me add "Cyber" Spell/Trap from my Deck into my hand! I add Cyber Eternal!" Ryo said with a smirk. "Now bear witness to my power, Edo Phoenix! I activate Power Bond! I fuse Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon Core and Cyber Dragon Zwei together! Three mechanical dragons, now become one and striking down your foe with overwhelmed power! Fusion Summon! The Ultimate Cyber - Cyber End Dragon!"

Cyber End Dragon (ATK 4000/DEF 2800/Machine/Light/Fusion/LV 10)

"Since Cyber End Dragon is Fusion Summoned using Power Bond, its ATK will be doubled!"

Cyber End Dragon (ATK 4000 - 8000)

"It's over! Battle! Cyber End Dragon, attack Dogmaguy and finish this! Eternal Evolution Burst!" Cyber End Dragon unleashed a yellow lightning blast at Dogmaguy, destroying it as the Field is covered by smoke.

"Can you see it, Edo Phoenix?! This is an absolute power that I got from Academia! There's no way you can match-" Ryo began to said before a voice coming from the smoke.

"That bug really messed with your memory, Kaiser." As the smoke finally dissapeared, Edo still stood on the Field. Unharmed.

"Impossible! How can you still survived?!" Ryo demanded.

"Simple. When Clock Tower Prison has 4 or more Clock Counter, I take no battle damage." Edo explained. "Not only that, I also activate my Trap, Destiny Signal! When a Monster I Control is destroyed by battle, I can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower "Destiny HERO" Monster from my hand or Deck! Come on, Destiny HERO Divineguy!"

Destiny HERO Divineguy (ATK 1600/DEF 1400/Warrior/Dark/LV 4)

"Tch. What a annoying effect." Ryo grumbled in annoyance. "I set a card and end my turn. Normally, Power Bond's effect will give me damage equals to Cyber End Dragon's Original ATK, but since I used Cyber Absorbment on my Standby Phase, I take no damage from this effect."

Edo LP: 4000 x0
Ryo LP: 4000 x0

"It's my turn! Draw!" Edo drew his card. "I activate Devilguy's effect on my Graveyard! I can banish Devilguy to Special Summon a copy of itself from my Deck! Come on, Destiny HERO Devilguy!"

Destiny HERO Devilguy (ATK 800/DEF 800/Warrior/Dark/LV 6)

"I activate Polymerization! I fuse Devilguy and Divineguy! Two heroes drilling the bedrock of destiny! Now become one and reign in the pitch-black future! Fusion Summon! Come on! Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy!"

Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy (ATK 2800/DEF 2400/Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"Finally...your Ace is appeared..." Ryo said with a frown.

"Dystopiaguy's effect activate! If Dystopiaguy is Special Summoned, I can inflict damage to you equal to the ATK of one of its Fusion Materials! I choose the 1600 ATK Divineguy! Squeeze Palm!"

Dystopiaguy launched a white-colored sphere of energy at Ryo, sending him flying once it struck him.

Edo LP: 4000 x0
Ryo LP: 2400 x0

"I activate Divineguy's effect on my Graveyard! I can banish Divineguy and Drillguy to draw two cards!" Edo explained. "Next, I activate Continuous Trap, D - Chain! I can target a "Destiny HERO" Monster I Control and then equip this card to that Monster! After that, the equipped Monster gains 500 ATK!"

Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy (ATK 2800 - 3300)

"Since its ATK change, Dystopiaguy's second effect activate! Allowing me to destroy a card on the Field! I'll destroy my own Clock Tower Prison! Noble Justice!"

Dystopiaguy extended its palm forward as it unleashed an shockwave that destroying the tower.

"Huh? What are you planning?" Ryo asked in confusion. "You destroy your own defensive Field Spell?"

"It's simple. Every prison has prisoner. I merely just want that prisoner is out of his cell." Edo said with a smirk.

"Prisoner?" Ryo then realized something. "Don't tell me-"

"That's right." Edo confirmed. "When Clock Tower Prison with 4 or more Clock Counter is destroyed, I can Special Summon this guy from Hand or Deck! Come out! Destiny HERO Dreadguy!"

The tower is crumbled to the ground as from it, appeared a giant bulky man with chains on his arms and feets.

Destiny HERO Dreadguy (ATK ?/DEF ?/Warrior/Dark/LV 8)

"Undefined ATK and DEF, huh?" Ryo narrowed his eyes at Dreadguy. "Just like my Cyber Eltanin..."

"When Dreadguy is Special Summoned using Clock Tower Prison, I can Special Summon up to two "Destiny HERO" Monster from my Graveyard! Come on! Dogmaguy and Diskguy!"

Destiny HERO Diskguy (ATK 300/DEF 300/Warrior/Dark/LV 1)

Destiny HERO Dogmaguy (ATK 3400/DEF 2400/Warrior/Dark/LV 8)

"When Diskguy is Special Summoned from Graveyard, I can draw two cards. Even better, Dreadguy gains ATK and DEF equals to total ATK and DEF of my other "Destiny HERO" Monsters."

Destiny HERO Dreadguy (ATK 0 - 300 - 3700 - 7000)

"Still, I am not done yet. I Summon Destiny HERO Decisionguy!"

Destiny HERO Decisionguy (ATK 1600/DEF 1000/Warrior/Dark/LV 4)

Destiny HERO Dreadguy (ATK 7000 - 8600)

"Now Battle! Dreadguy! Destroy Cyber End Dragon! Dread Roar!" Dreadguy charged at Cyber End Dragon, trying to punch the mechanical dragon.

"Trap Card, Cyber Distruption! When a "Cyber" Monster I Control is attacked, I can immediately end my Battle Phase! But the cost is I must sent 3 "Cyber" Monsters from my Deck into Graveyard! I send Cyberdark Horn, Keel and Edge!"

A barrier protecting Cyber End Dragon from Dreadguy's punch.

"Merely surviving isn't enough to beat me, Kaiser. Come on, show me that "power" you got from Academia and see if that's enough to take me down. I set two cards facedown and end my turn. Also, Decisionguy's effect activate! If Decisionguy is Summoned this turn, during End Phase, I can add "HERO" Monster from my Graveyard back to my hand. I add back my Armguy."

Edo LP: 4000 x2
Ryo LP: 2400 x0

"Be careful at what you wish, Phoenix." Ryo warned. "My turn! Draw! I activate Spell, Fusion Bargain! I can tribute a Fusion Monster I Control in order to draw three cards!"

Cyber End Dragon vanished as Ryo draw three more cards. Upon look at the card he drew, he smirk maliciously. "Now it's over. By banish all of my Machine Light-Type Monster on my Field and Graveyard, I can Special Summon this from my hand! Come out, Cyber Eltanin!"

Cyber Eltanin (ATK ?/DEF ?/Machine/Light/LV 10)

"I've never see him using that Monster..." Edo muttered.

"This is the power I got from Academia." Ryo smirk. "When Cyber Eltanin is Special Summoned, I can send all Monsters on the Field to the Graveyard beside itself! Constellation Siege!"

"What did you say?!" Edo yelled in disbelief. "Ugh, Non-Destroy removal effect...my Dreadguy's effect is useless againts that..."

Cyber Eltanin's satellites unleashed a rain of blast that takedown all of Edo's Monsters.

"Eltanin got ATK equals to the number of Monsters that banished for its Special Summon times 500! Since I used six, Cyber Eltanin gains 3000 ATK!" Ryo exclaimed. "When Cyber Absorbment is banished from the Graveyard, I can send a Dragon or Machine-Type Fusion Monster from Extra Deck into Graveyard! I send Five Headed Dragon!"

Cyber Eltanin (ATK 0 - 3000)

"I activate Overload Fusion! I can Fusion Summon a Dark Machine-Type Monster by banishing its material from my Graveyard! I Fuse Cyberdark Horn, Keel, Edge, Claw and Cannon!"

As the five Cyberdarks sucked into the Fusion Portal, Ryo chanted.

"Mechanical constructs embodying the dark side of creation! Now become one and ascend to the apex of purgatory as the embodiment of darkness! Fusion Summon! Descend now, Level 10! Hellish Armored Dragon - Cyberdarkness Dragon!"

Cyberdarkness Dragon (ATK 2000/DEF 2000/Machine/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

"That's new..." Edo muttered.

"When Cyberdarkness Dragon is Fusion Summoned, I can equip a Dragon or Machine-Type Monster from my Graveyard to it! I equip Five Headed Dragon into it!"

Following Ryo's word, several cable shot out of Cyberdarkness Dragon body, binding Five Headed Dragon.

Cyberdarkness Dragon (ATK 2000 - 7000)

"Battle! Cyberdarkness Dragon! Attack him directly! Darkness Outbreak!" Ryo exclaimed opened its maw and aimed its cannon towards Edo.

"I activate Destiny HERO Dynamiteguy's effe-"

"You can't! Cyberdarkness Dragon's second effect activate! If a card or effect is activate, I can send its equip Monster to the Graveyard in order to negate that effect and destroy it!"

Dynamiteguy got destroyed as the blast finally struck Edo, causing him to yell in pain as he sent flying before landed to the ground.

Edo LP: 2000 x1
Ryo LP: 2400 x1

"Now Cyber Eltanin will attack you directly! This is the end!"

"No, it's not! Trap Card, D - Fortune! If my opponent declare a direct attack, I can banish a "Destiny HERO" Monster from my Graveyard in order to end the Battle Phase! I banish Decisionguy as a cost!"

"Presistent bastard..." Ryo growled in anger. "I set a card facedown and end my turn."

Edo LP: 2000 x1
Ryo LP: 2400 x0

"It's my turn! Draw!" Edo stated. "I Summon Destiny HERO Armguy whose has effect to Special Summon a Level 4 or lower "Destiny HERO" Monster from my Graveyard when Normal Summoned! Come on, Destiny HERO Gliderguy!"

Destiny HERO Armguy (ATK 1100/DEF 1300/Warrior/Dark/LV 4)

Destiny HERO Gliderguy (ATK 300/DEF 1800/Warrior/Dark/LV 4)

"When Gliderguy is Normal or Special Summoned, I can add a card that mention "Destiny HERO" on its text! I add Fusion Destiny!" Edo declared. "Now I activate Fusion Destiny! I can Fusion Summon a "Destiny HERO" Fusion Monster by using its material from my Hand or Deck! I fuse Destiny HERO Denialguy, Drawguy and Die Hardguy! Hero that come from the darkest alley! Now appear, uphold the rights and punish the injustice! Fusion Summon! Come out, Level 10! Destiny HERO Dominateguy!"

Destiny HERO Dominateguy (ATK 2900/DEF 2600/Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

"Fusion Summon from Deck, huh?" Ryo narrowed his eyes at Dominateguy. "And that Monster again..."

"I'm glad that you still remember this Monster." Edo said with a smirk. "Next, I activate Fusion Recovery! I can add back Polymerization and 1 Monster that used as Fusion Material for Fusion Summon! I add Polymerization and Destiny HERO Devilguy!"

Edo add both cards into his hand.

"Then I activate Polymerization once more! I fuse Armguy and Gliderguy! Malicious hero of the netherworld! Show yourself and take reign over the land of departed! Fusion Summon! Come out, Level 6! Destiny HERO Deadlyguy!"

Destiny HERO Deadlyguy (ATK 2000/DEF 2600/Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 6)

"Since Armguy is sent to the Graveyard as Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon a "Destiny HERO" Fusion Monster, its effect activate! I can add back a card that mention "Destiny HERO" on its text from my Graveyard back into my hand! I choose Destiny Draw!" Edo declared. "I activate Destiny Draw! By discard Destiny HERO Devilguy, I can draw two cards!"

Edo draw two more cards.

"Deadlyguy's effect activate! By discard 1 card, I can send a "Destiny HERO" Monster from my Deck into Graveyard and then, all of my "Destiny HERO" Monster gains 200 ATK for each "Destiny HERO" Monster on my Graveyard until the end of this turn! Since I have total 10 "Destiny HERO" Monsters on my Graveyard, my Monster gains 2000 ATK!"

Destiny HERO Deadlyguy (ATK 2000 - 4000)

Destiny HERO Dominateguy (ATK 2900 - 4900)

"Now battle! Dominateguy will attack your Cyberdarkness Dragon! Justice Flash!" Edo commanded as Dominateguy charged into Cyberdarkness Dragon.

"Trap Card, Parasite Arrival! If my opponent declares an attack, I can Special Summon this Monster from my Deck! Come out, Parasite Fusioner!"

Parasite Fusioner (ATK 0/DEF 0/Insect/Dark/LV 1)

After this Monster is out, Edo saw something crawling on Ryo's ear. Not to mention Ryo's expression turned into malice, even more than before.

"Finally, its out..." Edo said with a frown. "He really got controlled by that madman..."

"When this card is Special Summoned, I can use it along with Cyberdarkness Dragon in order to Fusion Summon!" Ryo said with a devious smirk as he began to chant. "Mechanical constructs embodying the dark side of creation! Become one with the inner voice and ascend to the apex of purgatory as the strongest being! Fusion Summon! Appear, Level 12! Chimeratech Overdark Dragon!"

Chimeratech Overdark Dragon (ATK 4000/DEF 4000/Machine/Dark/Fusion/LV 12)

Edo actually shock and terrified at the Monster's appereance. Chimeratech Overdark Dragon looked like a giant centipede with cables surrounds its body. Several cannon could be seen on its back.

"Parasite Fusioner's second effect activates!" Parasite Fusioner suddenly appeared on the Field and attach itself to Chimeratech Overdark Dragon's head. "Thanks to it, Parasite Fusioner is equipped to Chimeratech Overdark Dragon as Equip spell card. And then Chimeratech Overdark Dragon's effect activates! If this card is Fusion Summoned, I can Special Summon Machine-Type Monster on my Graveyard or Banish Zone as many as I want! Appear, Cyber End Dragon! Cyberdarkness Dragon!"

Cyber End Dragon (ATK 4000/DEF 2800/Machine/Light/Fusion/LV 10)

Cyberdarkness Dragon (ATK 2000/DEF 2000/Machine/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

"And more, Chimeratech Overdark Dragon will gains ATK of all Machine-Type Monsters on the Field! Means, Chimeratech Overdark Dragon will gain 9000 ATK!"

Chimeratech Overdark Dragon (ATK 4000 - 7000 - 9000 - 13000)

"13000 ATK?!" Edo yelled in shock. "Tch! In that case, Destiny HERO Dominateguy will attack your Cyber Eltanin! Justice Flash!" Dominateguy charged and swung his blade at Cyber Eltanin. But, to much his surprise, Cyber Eltanin isn't destroyed and Ryo unharmed.

"Surprise?" Ryo mockingly said. "As long as Chimeratech Overdark Dragon is on the Field, other Machine-Type Monster I Control cannot be destroyed by battle! More, I take no battle damage from it! Also, Chimeratech Overdark Dragon make all Machine-Type Monster I control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effect!"

"Tch...it was even more troublesome than Dreadguy..." Edo muttered in annoyance. "In Main Phase 2, I activate Break the Destiny's effect on my Graveyard! I can banish this card to add a Spell/Trap that mention "Destiny HERO" Monsters from my Deck! I add D-Fusion!"

"Then I activate Destiny HERO Denialguy's effect on my Graveyard! Once per Turn, I can Special Summon this card from my Graveyard! Come on, Destiny HERO Denialguy!"

Destiny HERO Denialguy (ATK 1100/DEF 600/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

"When Denialguy is Normal or Special Summoned, I can shuffle back a "Destiny HERO" Monster on my Graveyard or Banish Zone! I choose Devilguy!" Edo declared. "Next, I activate Devilguy's effect once again! By banish Devilguy from Graveyard, I can Special Summon his copy from my Deck! And then I set two cards facedown and end my turn. Also, the effect of Deadlyguy ends."

Destiny HERO Devilguy (ATK 800/DEF 800/Warrior/Dark/LV 6)

Destiny HERO Deadlyguy (ATK 4000 - 2000)

Destiny HERO Dominateguy (ATK 4900 - 2900)

Edo LP: 2000 x0
Ryo LP: 2400 x0

"My turn! Draw!" Ryo declared.

"Destiny HERO Drawguy's effect activate on my Graveyard! During Standby Phase after Drawguy is sent to Graveyard, I can Special Summon him from Graveyard in defense position and will be banished if he leave the Field! Come on, Destiny HERO Drawguy!"

Destiny HERO Drawguy (ATK 1600/DEF 800/Warrior/Dark/LV 4)

"That's changed nothing. Because Chimeratech Overdark Dragon can attack all Monsters my opponent Control one each. Furthermore, it can inflict piercing battle damage to you. But, I can only attack with it only. That's more than enough for me to beat you and claim my revenge! Battle! Chimeratech Overdark Dragon! Attack that disgrace traitor's monster and end this! Absolute Dark Sphere!"

"I activate Trap, D - Copy! This card let me copy a Spell/Trap effect that mention a "Destiny HERO" Monster on its text! I choose to copy D - Fortune!"

"Useless! Fucking useless! I activate Chimeratech Overdark Dragon's second effect! Once per Turn if card or effect is activate, I can send Equip Card I Control to Graveyard to negate that activation and destroy it! Just die, you presistent bastard!"

"I refuse! My second trap, D-Fusion! I can Fusion Summon a "Destiny HERO" Fusion Monster by using its Material from my Field! I Fuse Deadlyguy and Drawguy!"

As Deadlyguy and Drawguy sucked to the Fusion Portal, Edo began to chant.

"Hero of the world of darkness! Hero of the dream world! Now become one and reign over the utopia's twilight! Fusion Summon! Come on! Destiny HERO Duskutopiaguy!"

Destiny HERO Duskutopiaguy (ATK 3000/DEF 3000/Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

"From Dystopia to Utopia, huh?" Ryo said. "I assume this is the manifestation of your new ideals, Edo Phoenix? If so, then I'll gladly destroy it along with you!"

"We'll see about that." Edo said. "If Duskutopiaguy is Fusion Summoned, I can Fusion Summon a "Destiny HERO" Fusion Monster using its Material from my Hand or Field! I Fuse Devilguy with Denialguy! Hero of the netherworld! Hero who never give up! Now become one and rise from the underworld as the ruler of justice! Fusion Summon! Rise, Level 8! Destiny HERO Destroy Phoenixguy!"

Destiny HERO Destroy Phoenixguy (ATK 2500/DEF 2100/Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"As long as Phoenixguy is on the Field, all Monsters you Control lose 200 ATK for each "HERO" card on my Graveyard! Since I have 10 "HERO" Cards on the Field, your Monsters will lose 2000 ATK!"

All of Ryo Monster's surrounded by purple aura.

Cyber End Dragon (ATK 4000 - 2000)

Cyberdarkness Dragon (ATK 2000 - 0)

Cyber Eltanin (ATK 3000 - 1000)

Chimeratech Overdark Dragon (ATK 13000 - 7000 - 5000)

"It still changed nothing! Your fate is sealed! Chimeratech Overdark Dragon will attack your Duskutopiaguy! Absolute Dark Sphere!"

"My Destiny Heroes decide its own fate! I activate Destroy Phoenixguy's second effect! Once per Turn, I can destroy a card on my Field in order to destroy a card on the Field! I'll destroy itself and Dominateguy! Phoenix Flame!"

Destroy Phoenixguy fly as his whole body burn. At the same time, Destroy Phoenixguy unleashed a crimson flame and shot it at Dominateguy and himself, destroying both of them.

"Fool! You just accelerate your own defeat!" Ryo exclaimed.

Cyber End Dragon (ATK 2000 - 4000)

Cyberdarkness Dragon (ATK 0 - 2000)

Cyber Eltanin (ATK 1000 - 3000)

Chimeratech Overdark Dragon (ATK 5000 - 7000 - 13000)

"Better you see my tactic until the end! Dominateguy's last effect activate! When Dominateguy is destroyed by battle or card effect, I can Special Summon 3 Level 9 or lower "Destiny HERO" Monsters from my Graveyard! Come on, Dreadguy! Diskguy! Dystopiaguy!"

Destiny HERO Dreadguy (ATK ?/DEF ?/Warrior/Dark/LV 8)

Destiny HERO Diskguy (ATK 300/DEF 300/Warrior/Dark/LV 1)

Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy (ATK 2800/DEF 2400/Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"Dreadguy gains ATK and DEF equals to the combined ATK/DEF of "Destiny HERO" Monsters I Control!" Edo explained. "Also, when Diskguy is Special Summoned from Graveyard, I can draw two cards!"

Destiny HERO Dreadguy (ATK 0 - 2800 - 3100 - 6100)

"How many times I tell you that it's useless?!" Ryo said in anger and confident tone. "Your fate is sealed! No matter which 'tactic' you used, it's useless! Chimeratech Overdark Dragon attack Duskutopiaguy and end this! Absolute Dark Sphere!"

Chimeratech Overdark Dragon opened its maw wide and aimed its cannon at Duskutopiaguy, unleashing a dark colored barrage that hit Duskutopiaguy.

"That won't work, Kaiser." Edo smirked. "Dreadguy can make all "Destiny HERO" Monster I Control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect! Also, I take no Battle Damage when they're battle! Do it, Dreadguy! Dread Wall!"

Dreadguy roared as he using his chain to block Chimeratech Overdark Dragon's attack.

"You...you bastard...!" Ryo growled in anger but then smirked. "You may escaped me once again, but don't delude yourself into thinking you has any chance of winning. I set a card and end my turn. With Chimeratech Overdark Dragon's absolute power on my side, it's only a matter of time you succumb to fate!"

Edo LP: 2000 x2
Ryo LP: 2400 x0

"Unfortunately, I won't let destiny overcome me so easily." Edo said with a firm tone. "My Destiny Heroes will guide me to overcome my fate and eradicated your abomination of a Monster! My turn! Draw!"

"Fool. My Ultimate Monster prevent all of my Monsters from target and destroy! More, I take no Battle Damage! What can possibly your pathetic Heroes do?!" Ryo asked in confident tone.

"Better see it for yourself. During Standby Phase, Destroy Phoenixguy's effect activate! Since it was destroyed on previous turn, I can Special Summon a "Destiny HERO" Monster from my Graveyard! Rise from the ashes! Destiny HERO Destroy Phoenixguy!"

Destiny HERO Destroy Phoenixguy (ATK 2500/DEF 2100/Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

Cyber End Dragon (ATK 4000 - 2400)

Cyberdarkness Dragon (ATK 2000 - 400)

Cyber Eltanin (ATK 3000 - 1400)

Chimeratech Overdark Dragon (ATK 13000 - 8200 - 6600)

"If you intent to defeat me with your ultimate Cyber, then let me show you the ultimate Destiny HERO. The one who change my destiny and put an end your current destiny. I tribute Dreadguy, Diskguy and Dystopiaguy to Special Summon this! Come on, Level 8! The Unstopabble Destiny Hero - Destiny HERO Bloo-D!"

Destiny HERO Bloo-D (ATK 1900/DEF 600/Warrior/Dark/LV 8)

"Because of Destroy Phoenixguy's effect, your Monsters will lost another 600 ATK!"

Cyber End Dragon (ATK 2400 - 1800)

Cyberdarkness Dragon (ATK 400 - 0)

Cyber Eltanin (ATK 1400 - 800)

Chimeratech Overdark Dragon (ATK 6600 - 6000 - 3800)

"After all the struggle, you still can't overcome my Chimeratech Overdark Dragon." Ryo snorted. "How many times I must tell you that all of your doing rightnow is useless?"

"Actually, I already overcome it." Edo said with a smirk. "You said before that your Chimeratech Overdark Dragon is the ultimate Monster, right? However, that's not exactly right. This critical weakness will cost you the win!"

"Critical weakness?" Ryo raised his eyebrow. "Don't make me laugh. You just lost it due to impending defeat. There's no way you can beat the absolute power of Academia!"

"That bug really turn you into a delusional maniac." Edo stated. "First, as long as Bloo-D is on the Field, it negate all Monster's effect on my opponent's Field! As such, your Chimeratech Overdark Dragon will lose its ability!"

"What?!" Ryo stated in shock as all of Ryo Monsters turned grey.

Cyber Eltanin (ATK 800 - 0)

Chimeratech Overdark Dragon (ATK 3800 - 1800)

"And there's the weakness I spoke of." Edo said. "Yes, Chimeratech Overdark Dragon cannot be targeted or destroyed, but it still weak with the AoE effect Monster such as Destroy Phoenixguy and Bloo-D. As such, I can seal the victory from you, Kaiser. Now I activate Bloo-D's second effect! I can absorb a Monster my opponent control and turn equip it into Bloo-D! Also, Bloo-D gains ATK equals to half the original ATK of the monster equipped to it! I choose your Cyber End Dragon! Gravity Blood!"

Bloo-D's wings opened as it unleashed a blood chain that dragged Cyber End Dragon before it absorbed into Bloo-D's wings.

Destiny HERO Bloo-D (ATK 1900 - 3900)

"I activate Destroy Phoenixguy's effect! I destroy my Duskutopiaguy and your set card!" Edo declared as both cards destroyed. "Also, your Monster loses another 200 ATK!"

Chimeratech Overdark Dragon (ATK 1800 - 1600)

"No! No! No! This can't be happening!" 'Ryo' exclaimed as purple aura start to envelope his body. "I can't lose to you! Again!"

"It's over for you! I activate Continuous Spell, D-Force! With this, Bloo-D gains 100 ATK for each Monsters on my Graveyard and can attack two times!"

Destiny HERO Bloo-D (ATK 3900 - 5100)

"Now battle! Bloo-D, attack Chimeratech Overdark Dragon and save the Kaiser! Bloody Fears!"

Bloo-D fly through the sky as he unleashed a hundred needle of blood from his wings, eradicating Chimeratech Overdark Dragon and the shockwave sent Ryo flying on the ground.

Edo LP: 2000 x1
Ryo LP: 0 x0

Edo Win

Edo approached Ryo who were laying on the ground. Edo then stepped on his chest with his feet, prevent him to get up.

"...Did you really think...it will be that easy...?" Ryo asked with a expresionless face. "Doktor's...creation...won't be destroyed...so easily...!"

"I know." Edo stated in serious tone. "That's why I'll get rid of it by force. Appear, Bloo-D." Once again, Edo Summon his true ace as Bloo-D stood beside him. "Bloo-D, suck that disgusting bug from his ear. Gravity Blood."

Bloo-D unleashed a blood chain as it trying to get rid of the bug from Ryo's ear, causing him to scream in agony. As the process finally complete, Edo saw the bug got tied by Bloo-D's blood chain. After that, the chain ripped the bug in two.

Ryo slowly get up into his feet again, with Edo helping him up.

"Glad to see you again, Kaiser." Edo said.

"Edo Phoenix...?" Ryo asked. "Are you the one...who freed me...?"

"Indeed I am." Edo confirmed. "Do you remember what happened?"

"When I am being controlled...I still conscious...but I couldn't control my actions..." Ryo answered with a shaky voice. "Thank you for saving me anyway...I really owe you."

"No problem. Now why Academia controlled you? As far as I know, you are the one who loyal to Academia." Edo asked with a curious tone.

"Not once I learned the truth." Ryo answered with anger. "Professor told us that the carded people will be free on the Utopia. It was a fucking lie! The carded people will be used as energy for the Arc Reactor. Not only that, the girl that Yuri capture, they'll be used as the core."

"Don't tell me...that means..." Edo muttered. He already knew the answer, but he hoped it was wrong. Unfortunately, he's right.

"Yes. The people that carded and the girls...will be died, vanish into existence. They won't be restored in the Utopia. Humans that appeared in Utopia will have no memory of Four Dimensions at all."

After hearing this, Edo's feel was about to puke. But he managed to not. "Then, what we are do all this time is commiting genocide. But, how do you know the Professor's real plan?"

"I accidentaly heard Professor discussing his real plan to the scientists. That's why Fubuki and I decide to run from Academia before both of us got capture and the rest is history." Ryo said.

"So that's why he needs Serena-sama so badly." Edo and Ryo looked up and saw Barret and several Obelisk Force standing several feet behind Ryo.

"Barret?! Why are you here?" Ryo asked.

"I am sent here to assist you, Marufuji. But, it seems you are deflected too." Barret answered.

"I already throw Academia's twisted ideal for a long time. But thanks to that slime bastard, I embrace it again." Ryo said sarcassticaly.

"I see." Barret nodded as he motioned at the Obelisk Force members to advance. "Then, there's only one way to settle this."

Edo and Ryo dropped into a combat stance as the Obelisk Force members slowly approached them with their Duel Disk pointing at them. As for Barrett, he placed a card on his Duel Disk, summoning Beastborg Panther Predator. Following a gesture from Barrett, the Monster leapt forward...and slashed the Obelisk Force members in the back, causing most of them to collapse unconscious and shocking everyone present.

"What are you doing, Captain Barrett?!" An Obelisk Force member exclaimed. "Why is your Monster-"

The Obelisk member's words were interrupted as Barrett surged forward, sinking his fist into his stomach and causing him to fall to the ground unconscious. He then charged into a group of three other soldiers, knocking them out with quick blows to the head and abdomen while Panther Predator shot a laser blast from his chest that struck the last remaining soldiers and sent them flying. Once he was finished, he turned at Edo and Ryo, who were staring at him with wide eyes.

"Ok...I didn't expect that one." Edo admitted.

"Me too." Ryo said. "I thought for sure that you were one of Academia's hardcore loyalists. How come you decided to turn on the Professor as well?"

"I secretly digging around. And I can say what Ryo said before it's true." Barret answered.

"What do you found? Is someone spotted you?" Edo asked curiously.

"Nah, I was careful. Thanks to the mess that Tyler Sisters made, the guards' distracted." Barret said as he activate his Duel Disk and generated hologram. "These are the blueprints of a device called behavioural checking device, which installed into the Obelisk Force's helmets. It's a forbidden technology that was born during the war, whose purpose was to completely surpress people's emotion. Under Professor's order, Doktor modified this device in order to shut down sensations like compassion, mercy and grief."

"...So even the abomination of Obelisk Force is victim too, huh? And here I thought that every member of Obelisk Force is just plain psycho..." Ryo muttered in disgust.

"If these detestable weren't enough, there's this abomination too." Barret continued as he swiped the hologram aside. "A nigh undetectable form of hypnotic suggestions has been inserted into the propaganda videos that are periodically released to the public. A similiar thing occurs during the orientation videos presented to the new students that are admitted to the Academy in order to instill a commitment within them."

Barret swipped the hologram again and the image of Parasite Fusioner appeared. Ryo immediately glared at the image with anger and hatred.

"That damned bug..."

"You know this thing?" Barret asked curiously.

"Unfortunately, too fucking well." Ryo answered. "That slime bastard put that thing on me and Fubuki, which make me become his bitch. The similiar fate is also happened to the girls."

"You and Fubuki are being controlled all this time?!" Barret exclaimed in surprise. "I thought you are willingly follow Academia...but, how do you know the girls are got controlled too when you're being mind controlled?"

"My consciousness is still on my head, but I can't do anything to control my actions. This thing turned us into a puppets." Ryo continued.

"My decision of abandoning Academia proved to be good for each passing second." Edo said in disgust. "We were all fed up by a sweet and twisted lies to fight for what exactly? What sort of goal have been helping the Professor to archive? Because methods like this is not for Utopia, but for a rather society mindless drones that blindly follow the Professor."

"It is indeed revolting." Barrett commented. "This insidious manipulation is a grave insult to all the soldiers who gave their lives for the sake of the promised utopia. But what's worse for me is the treatment of Serena-sama. The thought that she's being treated as an object...it makes me want to tear down Academia and strangle the Professor with my own arms. She's like my daughter to me."

"Trust me, I wanna do the same." Ryo said with a dark expression on his face.

"That's third of us. Now, how about we helped the Lancers to beat the remaining soldiers?" Edo suggest. "If they're successful to go to Professor's throne room, we'll get the chance to beat the shit out of him."

"That would be great." Ryo said as he turned his sights on his Duel Disk. "But, there's several heat signatures are approaching from the exit you came from, Barret. Reinforcement perhaps?"

"Most likely." Barret nodded. "Perhaps a reinforcement to take us down."

"Probably to take down Yuya. He's on his way to the Doktor's lab after all. It would be possible if that slime bastard asked the Professor to dispatch some reinforcement." Edo said.

After Edo finished his words, 50 Obelisk Force members come from the exit as they immediately activate their Duel Disks.

"The small fry finally appeared. Shall we do this, Edo, Barret?"

"Yes, let's. It would be a decent workout at least."

"I second that. Let's give them a unforgetable lessons."

Upon saying so, the Fusion Trio activate their Duel Disks, facing off the 50 Obelisk Force members coming at them with confident smirks on their faces.

With Yuya

"Jeez...why is this place has so many...stairs?! Is Academia never consider to install a lift or elevator or something?!" Yuya complained while gasping for air as he climbed yet another stairs for the sixteeth time ever since he left the experiment room.

While the lack of enemies is more than welcome, he beginning to think that he better fought the enemies instead of this physical exertion.

"At least the path is straightforward. Now, where's the doktor's room...?"

As if answering his question, a futuristic-looking door on his far left opened with a almost inaudible sound.

"Well, it seems they're luring me in. Not that I have any other options. Let's see what's inside."

With a deep breath, Yuya entered the room and widened his eyes in surprise at what he saw. He found himself in a spacious room that had been torched. Not only that, he also saw a several broken large tubes, a big hole on the walls, a melted floor and a splattered blood on the floor.

"What the hell happened here...?" Yuya muttered as he tried his best to not vomit because of the blood. "Is someone already here before me...?"

"Finally I've found you, Sakaki Yuya. It's a perfect time to eliminated you and finish my mission." A familiar sound could be heard from a passageway on the right.

Yuya narrowed his eyes when he saw a familiar figure of Fubuki emerged from the darkness. A sinister smirk could be seen on his face.

"It's you. Fubuki Tenjoin."

Yuya clenched his fist, barely surpressing the anger running throughout his body. Previous memories of their previous Duel, mockery of Xyz and the reason of Mizael's unstable emotion because of Serena's capture rushed on his mind.

"I knew this was a rematch that would happen sooner or later. If I beat him again, I can remove an obstacle in our goal to stop this meaningless war."

"Judging by your gesture, you are pissed off when you seeing me. That's wound my heart honestly." Fubuki said with a mocking tone.

"I'm sorry for my rude behaviour." Yuya said sarcasstically. "Why you at this place when my other comrades are on upstairs? I would have thought as one of Academia's Ace, you're try your best to surpress the Lancers."

"I have been assigned a special mission by the Professor. Since I failed to finish you and Kuroba Mizael, he has ordered me and Ryo to disposed you personally as a dangerous element." Fubuki explained.

"Dangerous element, huh?" Yuya narrowed his eyes. "Mizael I can understand. But why me? Is because of mysterious connections with Yuto, Yugo and Yuri?"

"That's why, I'll end you right here and now! With my new power, you'll go down and begging for mercy, which you'll never got!" Fubuki exclaimed as he activate his Duel Disk.

"I don't fully understand but bring it on! For my friends' sake, I'll beat you and end this nightmare!" Yuya declared strongly as he activate his own Duel Disk.

Duel!

Yuya LP: 4000 x5
Fubuki LP: 4000 x5

"This time I'm going first!" Yuya declared. "I set Scale 0 Null Magician on my Pendulum Zone!"

Null Magician (ATK 0/DEF 0/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 1/PS 0)

"Then I activate Spell, Duelist Alliance! If I have a card in my Pendulum Zone, I can add "Pendulum" Monster, Spell/Trap from my Deck into my hand! I add Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!" Yuya explained. "Then I set the Scale 5 Wisdom-Eye Magician!"

Wisdom-Eye Magician (ATK 1500/DEF 1500/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 5)

"I activate Wisdom-Eye Magician's Pendulum effect! If I control "Magician" or "Performapal" Pendulum Monster in my other Pendulum Zone, I can destroy Wisdom-Eye to set a "Magician" Pendulum Monster directly from my Deck into my Pendulum Zone! I set Scale 8 Double Iris Magician!"

Double Iris Magician (ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8)

"Now I can Special Summon any Monsters between Level 1 and 7 at the same time! Swing, Pendulum of destiny! Draw an arc of light for the brighter future! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my Monsters!"

Three lights burst forth from the portal.

"From my Extra Deck is Wisdom-Eye Magician!"

Wisdom-Eye Magician (ATK 1500/DEF 1500/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 5)

"From my hand is Purple Poison Magician!"

Purple Poison Magician (ATK 1200/DEF 2100/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 1)

"The wondrous dragon with dicromathic eyes, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"Now I overlay my Level 4 Wisdom-Eye Magician and Purple Poison Magician! Spellcaster who control space and time, descend now to guide the path of the future! Xyz Summon! Appear, Rank 4! Timestar Magician!"

Timestar Magician (ATK 2400/DEF 1200/Spellcaster/Dark/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2)

"I activate Timestar's Monster effect! By detach an Overlay Unit, I can add a DARK Spellcaster-Type Monster from my Deck, Graveyard or Extra Deck into my hand! I add Treasurer Magician! And then I set a card and end my turn." Yuya concluded. "This set is to handle a burn damage Deck like Red-Eyes. I should be safe for now."

Timestar Magician (OVU 2 - 1)

Yuya LP: 4000 x1
Fubuki LP: 4000 x5

"My turn! Draw!" Fubuki declared. "I activate Spell, Red-Eyes Insight! This card allow me to send a "Red-Eyes" Monster from my hand or Deck into Graveyard to add a "Red-Eyes" Spell/Trap from my Deck to my hand! I send Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning to add Red-Eyes Fusion!"

Fubuki add those card into his hand.

"I Summon The Black Stone of Legend!"

The Black Stone of Legend (ATK 0/DEF 0/Dragon/Dark/LV 1)

"I activate The Black Stone of Legend's effect! I can tribute it to Summon this dragon from my Deck! Appear, Level 7! The ferocious dragon with a deadly attack, Red-Eyes Black Dragon!"

Red-Eyes Black Dragon (ATK 2400/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/LV 7)

"Next, I activate Red-Eyes Fusion! I can Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster that list "Red-Eyes" Monster as its Material from Deck, Hand or Field! I fuse Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon with Red-Eyes Baby Dragon!"

As the two Monsters sucked into a Fusion Portal, Fubuki chanted.

"Ferocious dragon with eternal flame! Dragon with infinite potential! Now become one and eradicate everything with your black flame! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 8! Twin Hellish Dragon - Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon!"

Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon (ATK 2800/DEF 2400/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"When Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon is Fusion Summoned, I can send a DARK Dragon-Type Monster from my Deck to my Graveyard and then Twin Flame Dragon gains half of its ATK! I send 2000 ATK Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact!"

Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon (ATK 2800 - 3800)

"3800 ATK?!" Yuya widened his eyes.

"And it will get worse for you. Because Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon can attack two times on Monster per Battle Phase." Fubuki smirked. "Now battle! Twin Flame Dragon, attack Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Hellfire Burst!"

Twin Flame Dragon opened their maws wide, unleashing two black fireball at Odd-Eyes, destroying it as Yuya sent skidding backwards.

Yuya LP: 2700 x1
Fubuki LP: 4000 x5

"Since Twin Flame Dragon successfully destroyed a Monster by battle, its second effect activate! I can inflict 1200 damage to you! Take this! Judgement of the Devil!"

"I activate Null Magician's Pendulum Effect! Twice per Turn, I can turn any effect damage into 0!" Yuya countered as Null Magician raised her staff, absorbing the blast that Twin Flame Dragon unleashed.

"Well done. But I am not done yet. Twin Flame Dragon now attack your Timestar Magician! Hellfire Burst!"

Twin Flame Dragon opened their maws again, unleashing two black fireball at Timestar Magician, destroying it as Yuya sent skidding backwards again.

Yuya LP: 1300 x1
Fubuki LP: 4000 x5

"Since Twin Flame Dragon successfully destroyed a Monster by battle, its second effect activate again! I can inflict 1200 damage to you!" Fubuki exclaimed.

"Then I activate Null Magician's Pendulum Effect again!" Yuya countered again.

"Now you are wide open! Go Red-Eyes! Attack him directly! Inferno Fire Blast!" Fubuki said as Red-Eyes prepared to unleashed his fireball at Yuya. "Face the inevitable, Sakaki Yuya!"

"I refuse! Trap card, Pendulum Reborn! I can Special Summon a Pendulum Monster on my Extra Deck! Come back, Odd-Eyes!"

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"Tch! Presistent bastard..." Fubuki growled. "I set three cards facedown and end my turn."

Yuya LP: 1300 x1
Fubuki LP: 4000 x2

"My turn now! Draw!" Yuya draw his cards. "With my current scale I Pendulum Summon once more! Come forth, my Monsters!"

Two lights burst forth from the portal.

"Appear, Treasurer Magician! And Tuner Monster, White Wing Magician!"

Treasurer Magician (ATK 800/DEF 2000/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 2)

White Wing Magician (ATK 1600/DEF 1400/Spellcaster/Wind/Pendulum/Tuner/LV 4/PS 1)

"Treasurer Magician's effect activate!" Yuya announced. "If Treasurer Magician is Pendulum Summoned, I can draw a card equals to the Monsters I Pendulum Summoned! Since I Pendulum Summon two Monsters, I can draw two cards!" Yuya declared as he draw two more cards.

"And then I tune my Level 4 White Wing Magician with Level 4 Treasurer Magician! Hero's blade that sets forth unyielding light! Here and now, along with a flash, awaken! Synchro Summon! Level 8! Enlightenment Paladin!"

Enlightenment Paladin (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Spellcaster/Dark/Synchro/LV 8)

"Enlightenment Paladin's effect activate!" Yuya declared. "If this card is Synchro Summoned using a "Magician" Pendulum Monster as Material, I can add back 1 Spell Card on my Graveyard back into my hand!"

Yuya add back Duelist Alliance to his hand.

"Now I activate Duelist Alliance again! Now I add Pendulum Fusion!" Yuya said as he add that card into his hand. "I activate Pendulum Fusion! If I had two cards in my Pendulum Zone, I can Fusion Summon using a Monster in my Pendulum Zone as Material! I fuse Null Magician and Double Iris Magician!"

As Null Magician and Double Iris Magician got out from a Pendulum Zone and stood in front of fusion vortex, Yuya chanted.

"O' dragon with poisonous fangs! Descend before me and conquer your enemies with poison! Fusion Summon! Rise, Level 7! Starve Venemy Dragon!"

Starve Venemy Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 1)

"Using Monster on the Pendulum Zone for Fusion Summon, huh?" Fubuki narrowed his eyes. "And now I looked at your Dragon, it's similiar to Yuri's Dragon."

"You better worry about yourself." Yuya said. "I activate Starve Venemy Dragon's effect! I can target a Face-up Monster you Control and until end phase, Starve Venemy can copy your Monster's effect! Not only that, that targeted Monster also loses 500 ATK/DEF and you take 500 damage! I choose your Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon!"

Starve Venemy opened his maw wide, absorbing Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon's and Fubuki's energy, causing him to grunted in pain.

Fubuki LP: 4000 - 3500

Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon (ATK 3800 - 2800 - 2300)

"Now battle! Starve Venemy Dragon will attack your Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon! Lethal Blast!" Starve Venemy unleashed a purple blast towards Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon.

"Trap activate! Red-Eyes Reflector! This turn, I can reduce all battle damage into 0!" As Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon destroyed, a barrier protecting Fubuki from the shockwave. "And then, I can Special Summon a "Red-Eyes" Monster from my Graveyard! Come back, Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon!"

Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon (ATK 2800/DEF 2400/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"Since I destroyed your Twin Flame Dragon, Starve Venemy's copy effect activate! I can inflict 1200 damage to you! Take this!" Yuya exclaimed.

"My, you are still too hasty. I activate my other trap, Damage Diet! I can halved all damage I took this turn!" Fubuki countered.

"But you still take the damage!" Yuya reminded him.

Fubuki LP: 3500 - 2900

"Now Enlightenment Paladin will attack your Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" Enlightenment Paladin charged towards Red-Eyes, slashing it with his sword as it destroyed.

"Now I activate Enlightenment Paladin's effect! If this card destroyed a monster by battle, I can inflict damage equals to that monster's original ATK!" Yuya explained.

"Due to Damage Diet's effect, I took only halved of the damage." Fubuki reminded him as he skidding backwards thanks to the shockwave that Enlightenment Paladin made. "Then, I activate Continuous Trap, Return of the Red-Eyes! Once per Turn, If I Control a "Red-Eyes" Monster, I can Special Summon a Normal Monster from my Graveyard! Appear, Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning!"

Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning (ATK 2500/DEF 1200/Fiend/Dark/Gemini/LV 6)

Fubuki LP: 2900 - 1700

"In Main Phase 2, I activate Spell Pendulum Halt! If I have three or more face-up Pendulum Monsters on my Extra Deck, I can draw two cards! And then I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Yuya LP: 1300 x2
Fubuki LP: 1700 x2

"My turn! Draw! I Gemini Summon my Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning and immediately activate its effect! Once per Turn, I can destroy all Monsters that has DEF lower than this card's ATK, which is all of your Monsters! Red Lightning!"

Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning unleashed a red lightning that destroyed all of Yuya's Monsters.

"When Starve Venemy is destroyed, I can place it on my Pendulum Zone!" Yuya explained.

Starve Venemy Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 1)

"That move wouldn't save you." Fubuki smirked. "I activate Return of the Red-Eyes once again! Appear, Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon!"

Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon (ATK 2400/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Gemini/LV 7)

"Now it's over for sure! Battle! Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon, direct attack! Inferno Fire Blast!" Red-Eyes unleashed a fireball at Yuya.

"This is far from over! I activate Performapal Kuribohble on my hand! If I'm going to get direct attack, I can Special Summon this little guy from my hand and you must attack it!"

Performapal Kuribohble let out a cute "kuri-kuri" noise as it appeared on the field.

Performapal Kuribohble (ATK 300/DEF 200/Fiend/Dark/LV 1)

"Tch! Fine! Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon, attack that pathetic Monster! Inferno Fire Blast!" For the second time, Red-Eyes unleashed its fireball at Kuribohble. But, Kuribohble eat the fireball before got destroyed as it unleashed a green particle that surrounds Yuya.

"There's no pathetic Monsters on my Deck, Fubuki." Yuya smirked. "Thanks to Kuribohble, the battle damage I took on this battle is turned to Lifepoints instead."

Yuya LP: 1300 - 3400

"That's useless. You are wide open now. Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning, attack him directly! Crimson lightning strike!"

"Not really. I activate Starve Venemy Dragon's Pendulum effect! Once per turn, I can reduce the battle damage I took to 0!"

Starve Venemy summon a root barrier, protecting Yuya from the lightning.

"You..." Fubuki grunted. "Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon, direct attack! Hellfire Burst!"

"Continuous Trap, Pendulum Switch! Once per turn, I can Special Summon a Monster on my Pendulum Zone! Come back, Starve Venemy Dragon! In defense position!"

Starve Venemy Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 1)

"Grr! Red-Eyes! Destroy that dragon! Hellfire Burst!"

Twin Flame Dragon opened their maws wide, unleashing two black fireball at Starve Venemy, destroying it.

"When Starve Venemy destroyed, I can place it on my Pendulum Zone." Yuya said.

Starve Venemy Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 1)

"When Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon destroying a Monster by battle, I can inflict 1200 damage to you! Judgement of the Devil!"

Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon unleashed a black flame at Yuya, which make him wince in pain.

Yuya LP: 3400 - 2200

"In Main Phase 2, I activate Continuous Spell, Red-Eyes Unity! Thanks to it, all "Red-Eyes" Monsters I Control gains 600 ATK and cannot be destroyed by card effects!"

Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon (ATK 2800 - 3400)

Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon (ATK 2400 - 3000)

Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning (ATK 2500 - 3100)

"I set a card facedown and end my turn." Fubuki concluded. "You are just like your friend. Hard to kill like a cockroach."

Yuya LP: 2200 x1
Fubuki LP: 1700 x1

"To protect what I care, I must keep myself alive. My turn! Draw! I activate Spell, Spiral Strike Burst! I can add "Odd-Eyes" Monster from my Deck into my hand! I add Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon!"

Yuya add a variant of his ace into his hand.

"Now I set Scale 8 Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon on my Pendulum Zone!"

Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2700/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/Normal/LV 7)

"Now I can Special Summon any Monsters with Level between 2 and 7 at the same time! Swing, Pendulum of destiny! Draw an arc of light that guide us to the future! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my Monsters!"

Three lights burst forth from the portal.

"Come from Extra Deck: Double Iris Magician, Treasurer Magician, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!"

Treasurer Magician (ATK 800/DEF 2000/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 2)

Double Iris Magician (ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8)

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"I activate Treasurer Magician's effect again! Since I Pendulum Summoned three Monsters, I can draw three cards!" Yuya draw three cards. "I activate Tuner Monster, Nobledragon Magician's effect on my hand! I can reduce the Level of one "Odd-Eyes" by three to Special Summon this card from my hand!"

Nobledragon Magician (ATK 700/DEF 1400/Spellcaster/Fire/Pendulum/Tuner/LV 3/PS 5)

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (LV 7 - 4)

"I Tune my Level 3 Nobledragon Magician with Level 4 Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Dragon with dual colored eyes! With those immortal fire, burn everything on your sight! Synchro Summon! Appear, Level 7! Blaze Dragon of Glory - Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Fire/Synchro/LV 7)

"When Meteorburst is Special Summoned, I can Special Summon a Monster from my Pendulum Zone! Appear, Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2700/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/Normal/LV 7/PS 8)

"Next, I Overlay my Level 4 Treasurer Magician and Double Iris Magician! Carrying hope on its white wings! Envelope this world with love and hope! Xyz Summon! Messenger of Hope - Hope Magician!"

Hope Magician (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Spellcaster/Light/Xyz/Pendulum/Rank 4/PS 8/OVU 2)

"Hope, huh..." Fubuki muttered. "Pathetic. Hope is nothing compared to absolute power."

"Then let me show you the power of hope." Yuya replied. "I activate Hope Magician's effect! By detach one Overlay Unit, I can Special Summon Level 7 or lower Pendulum Monster from my hand in defense position, but its effect are negated. Then, I can place this card on my Pendulum Zone! Come forth, Dragoncaller Magician!"

Hope Magician (OVU 2 - 1)

Dragoncaller Magician (ATK 2400/DEF 1000/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 2)

"I Overlay my Level 7 Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon and Dragoncaller Magician! Dragon with dual colored eyes! Be born in the depth of artic and freeze your enemies! Xyz Summon! Cold Dragon of Revival - Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon (ATK 2800/DEF 2000/Dragon/Water/Xyz/Rank 7/OVU 2)

"I activate Pendulum Switch! I can Special Summon a Monster from my Pendulum Zone! Appear, Starve Venemy Dragon!"

Starve Venemy Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 1)

"I activate Starve Venemy Dragon's effect! I copy your Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon's effect, its ATK/DEF reduce by 500, and you take 500 damage!"

For the second time, Starve Venemy opened his maw wide, absorbing Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon's and Fubuki's energy.

Fubuki LP: 1700 - 1200

Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon (ATK 3400 - 2900)

"My, you really want to settle the score quickly?" Fubuki asked, which surprising Yuya because he looked calm.

"What's his plan?" Yuya thought. "I have more important things to do. Battle! Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon will attack your Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon! Fimbul Strike Burst!"

"You are attacking with lower ATK Monster?" Fubuki raised his eyebrow.

"You seems forgot about Dragoncaller Magician's addition effect. Let me remind you then. Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon's original ATK will be doubled when he battles another Dragon-Type Monster!" Yuya explained while Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon surrounded by blue aura.

Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon (ATK 2800 - 5600)

"Trap Card, Parasite Arrival! If my opponent declares an attack, I can Special Summon this Monster from my Deck! Come out, Parasite Fusioner!"

Parasite Fusioner (ATK 0/DEF 0/Insect/Dark/LV 1)

"What?!" Yuya exclaimed in shock. "All this time, he's being controlled?!"

After this thing appeared, Fubuki's expression turned sadistic. He let out a creppy smile and chuckling darkly. Yuya frowned at that.

"Let me show you the power of Academia. When this card is Special Summoned, I can use it along with Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon and Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning in order to Fusion Summon!" Fubuki said with a devious smirk as he began to chant.

"Dragon with infinite potential! Now become one with the inner voice and become the catalyst that awaken the ruler of purgatory! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 12! Apostle of Damnation - Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon!"

Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon (ATK 4200/DEF 3800/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 12)

Yuya stepped back a bit at the display of a Monster. The Monster look dreadful but majestic at the same time.

"Got a cold feet?" Fubuki asked with mocking tone. "You should be. Parasite Fusioner's second effect activates! Thanks to it, Parasite Fusioner is equipped to Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon as Equip spell card. And then Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon's effect activates! If this card is Fusion Summoned, I can send up to 2 Fusion Monsters that list "Red-Eyes" Monster on its text and then Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of that Monsters! I send Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon and Meteor Black Comet Dragon!"

The spirit of Dragoon and Comet Dragon appeared as Inferno Burst Dragon absorb them, causing it to be surrounded by dark aura.

Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon (ATK 4200 - 4800 - 7800 - 11300)

"Damn it...There's nothing I could do now..." Yuya cursed. "In Main Phase 2, I activate Quick-Play Magic: Mystical Space Typhoon! I destroy your Red-Eyes Unity! With that I end my turn."

"During End Phase, Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon's second effect activate! I can Special Summon as many Monsters as possible that were sent to the Graveyard through its effect! Revive, Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon! Meteor Black Comet Dragon!"

Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Spellcaster/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

Meteor Black Comet Dragon (ATK 3500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon (ATK 11300 - 10700)

Yuya LP: 2200 x1
Fubuki LP: 1200 x1

"I'll win for Academia! My turn! Draw! I activate Red-Eyes Necro Fusion! With this, I can Fusion Summon a "Red-Eyes" Fusion Monster by banish its Material from my Graveyard! I Fuse Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Flame Dragon and Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon! Ferocious dragon with deadly attack! Join those three heads together, emerge from the void of darkness and reach the apex of supremacy! Fusion Summon! Descend, Level 10! Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!"

Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (ATK 3600/DEF 3200/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

"I activate Return of the Red-Eyes' effect! I Special Summon back Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning and I'll Gemini Summon it!" Archfiend of Lightning appeared on the Field. "Then I activate its effect! Your Dragons is destroyed!"

Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon and Starve Venemy got hit by red lightning as it destroyed.

"Then I activate Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon-"

"Useless! Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon's effect activate! If a card or effect is activate, by discard a card, I can negate its activation and destroy it! More, Dragoon will got 1000 ATK!"

Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon (ATK 3000 - 4000)

"When Starve Venemy is destroyed, I can place it on my Pendulum Zone!" Yuya exclaimed. "When "Odd-Eyes" Monster is destroyed by battle or card effect, I can Special Summon this card from my hand in defense position! The guiding spirit with dicromatic eyes! Odd-Eyes Spirit of Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Spirit of Dragon (ATK 2000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"Now battle! Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, attack that Dragon! And when Ultimate Dragon battles, you can't activate cards or effect until the end of the damage step! Ultimate inferno burst!"

Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon unleashed the fiery inferno that hit Odd-Eyes Spirit of Dragon. Even though Odd-Eyes Spirit of Dragon didn't destroyed, Yuya still got struck by the shockwave as he sent flying several feet before landed on the ground.

Yuya LP: 1100 x0
Fubuki LP: 1200 x0

"Your Dragon maybe cannot be destroyed by battle, but Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon make all DARK Attribute Monster I Control can inflict piercing battle damage! Now it's over! Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon! Attack!"

"Hope Magician's...Pendulum Effect! I can negate your attack in cost Hope Magician is destroyed! Hope Barrier!"

Hope Magician create a light barrier from his staff before he vanished, protecting Yuya from the shockwave.

"Not bad, but I am far from finished! Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon! Burn him into ashes! Inferno Final Burst!"

Following Fubuki's word, Inferno Burst Dragon opened its maw wide, unleashing a storm of crimson-colored energy that struck Odd-Eyes Spirit of Dragon.

"Starve Venemy Dragon's Pendulum Effect! Once per turn, I can reduce the battle damage I took into 0!" Starve Venemy create a vine barrier that protect Yuya from the shockwave.

"Meteor Black Comet Dragon! Burn him!" Meteor Black Comet Dragon unleashed a flame attack that struck Odd-Eyes Spirit of Dragon, with the ensuing shockwave sending Yuya tumbling backwards.

Yuya LP: 100 x0
Fubuki LP: 1200 x0

"You survived by the skin of your teeth, huh?" Fubuki remarked. "Even so, your situation is hopeless! And it's about to become even worst! First, Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon make all DARK Attribute Monster I Control unaffected by Monster's effect! Second, it also make them cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect! Last, you cannot attack other Monsters except Inferno Burst Dragon! With this, there's absolutely no way you can break through and defeat me! So do me a favour and accept your inevitable fate! I end my turn!"

Yuya LP: 100 x0
Fubuki LP: 1200 x0

"No...I refuse...! I refuse to lose to a mindless zombie! I'll break through this bind and freed you from Academia's grasp! My turn! Draw!" Yuya said with a strong tone as he draw. "Odd-Eyes Spirit of Dragon's second effect activate! I can shuffle this card back into my Deck to Special Summon Level 7 or lower "Odd-Eyes" Monster from my hand or Deck! The eerie dragon with dicromatic eyes - Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"Please, what can you do with just one card in hand and your weak, pathetic dragon on your field?" 'Fubuki' mockingly said.

"Weak and pathetic...huh?" Yuya darkly said as his body began to surrounded by dark aura. Yuya then heard a strong voice. Familiar yet unfamiliar for him. "You insect...act high and mighty because you got a human host. Now let me tell you this, insect. We, Dragons, are the one of the highest beings! And you on the other hand, just a cowardice lowly creature who destined to be flattened by our feets!"

A storm of dark energies make 'Fubuki' stepped back in fear. He also notice at Yuya's eyes turned heterochromia. His left eye is still crimson red, but his right eye is changed into emerald green. Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon growled angrily, as if he told Yuya to destroy him.

"I set Scale 8 Black Fang Magician on my Pendulum Zone!"

Black Fang Magician (ATK 1700/DEF 800/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8)

"Now I'll Pendulum Summon once again! Come forth, my servant!" Two lights burst forth from the portal. "Appear, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2700/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Normal/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 8)

"I activate Pendulum Switch's effect! I can Special Summon a Monster from my Pendulum Zone! Come back, Starve Venemy Dragon!"

Starve Venemy Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 1)

"Even you had four Monsters, you still-" 'Fubuki' began to said before Yuya cut him off.

"Silence, insect. This is only a beginning of the end of your pathetic existence! With Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Starve Venemy Dragon...I conduct a Triple Contact Fusion!"

As Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Starve Venemy Dragon entered the Pendulum Portal, Yuya began to chant.

"Triple Contact Fusion?!" Fubuki gasped in shocked.

"Lethal poisonous dragon! Wondrous dragon with dichromatic eyes! Eerie dragon with dual colored eyes! On this sacred portal, awaken the deadly scourge of power slumbering in the world's roots! Triple Contact Fusion! Descend now, Level 10! The Supreme King Virulence Dragon - Odd-Eyes Lethal Dose Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Lethal Dose Dragon (ATK 3500/DEF 2800/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/Pendulum/LV 10/PS 0)

Fubuki stepped back at the sight of the monster. The massive green and violet dragon with heterochromia eyes green and purple and body surrounded by purple mist, mouth dripping saliva and acid, orbs placed throughout his body, two pair of wings that seemed to be made of millions roots stacked together and three tails with snapping mandibles attached to it.

"W-W-What the hell is that...?!" Fubuki stammered in surprise, and of course fear.

"This is your grim reaper, insect." Yuya said in malicious tone. "Its first effect is useless rightnow but that doesn't matter. Odd-Eyes Lethal Dose Dragon's second effect activate! Once per Turn, I can target a Monster you Control and then Lethal Dragon gains that monster's effect and Original Attack Points! Also, that monster's effect will be negated and its ATK will reduce to 0! I choose your Inferno Burst Dragon! Venomous Drain!"

Odd-Eyes Lethal Dose Dragon's tails pierced Inferno Burst's body as it roared in pain. The tails started to drain Inferno Dragon's energy.

Odd-Eyes Lethal Dose Dragon (ATK 3500 - 7500)

"But st-"

"I'm not done yet! Black Fang Magician's Pendulum effect! By destroying this card, I can target one Monster on my opponent's Field and halved its ATK until the end of this turn! Ligthning Discharge!"

Black Fang Magician unleashed his purple lightning that struck Inferno Burst Dragon, which make it kneeled in weak.

Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon (ATK 10700 - 5350)

"Who's weak now, insect?!" Yuya said with a sadistic smile. "Battle! Odd-Eyes Lethal Dose Dragon! Annihilate that worthless bug! Spiral Virulence of Destruction!"

Odd-Eyes Lethal Dose Dragon extented his wings, causing all orbs on his body glows green and purple. Immediately afterwards, the orbs unleashed a purple lightning as he opened his maw wide, unleashing a powerful torrent of violet and green energy that sent Fubuki flying, while also killing the bugs on his head.

"Gah!" Yuya grunted in pain as he held his head. The dark aura dissapeared as quickly as it came. Then, Yuya approached Fubuki, who looked at him in confusion.

"Sakaki Yuya...is it...?" Fubuki said in shaky voice and grateful. "Thank you...for saving me..."

"Do you remember what happened?" Yuya asked.

"Yes...but I can't control my action...thanks to that bastard." Fubuki answered now in anger tone. "I did many horrible things...I card many innocent peoples on Xyz Dimension...I hurt you and your friends...and I...hurt my own little sister."

"It's not your fault. It's the bugs. I believe my friends and your sister will understand." Yuya reassured him. "Listen. You can apologize later. Now, we need to go to Professor's room in order to stop this once and for all."

"Hey, don't leave us out of this, Yuya. We all also has a grudge againts the professor."

Upon hearing those words, Yuya turned around, coming face-to-face with a Edo Phoenix and co.

"Edo!" Yuya exclaimed. "You managed to defeat the Kaiser-wait, why is Barret with you? Isn't he one of the Academia's loyalist."

"Not anymore. I learn the truth behind Academia and that was enough to make me deflect. I'm deeply apologize for all of my action, Sakaki Yuya." Barret said.

"Same goes for me. I'm sorry for carding your friend, Sakaki Yuya." Ryo look down in shame. "I can't control my actions at all."

"Again, it's okay. You were being controlled, so I can't blame you fully. Beside, we can freed them after this war was over. We need to go to professor's room before it's too late." Yuya said.

"Yeah, you are right. Alright everyone, follow me. I'll lead you into the professor's room."

With that, they're all go to the professor's room. No one, even Yuya himself, had noticed that his heterochromia eyes hasn't vanished...

To Be Continued

Costum Cards:

Chimeratech Overdark Dragon (ATK 4000/DEF 4000/Machine/Dark/Fusion/LV 12)

Monster Effect:
"Chimeratech" Fusion Monster + "Cyberdark" Fusion Monster.
Must be Fusion Summoned. If this card is Fusion Summoned, you can Special Summon as many Machine-Type Monster Cards as possible from your Graveyard or Banish Zone. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all Machine-Type Monsters on the Field. Other Machine-Type Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle, also they cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effect. You take no battle damage when Machine-Type Monster you control battle.

Red-Eyes Twin Flame Dragon (ATK 2800/DEF 2400/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

Monster Effect:
2 "Red-Eyes" Dragon-Type Monsters.
When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can send 1 DARK Dragon-Type Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to half of that Monster's ATK. This card can attack two times on Monsters. If this card destroy a Monster by battle, your opponent take 1200 damage.

Red-Eyes Inferno Burst Dragon (ATK 4200/DEF 3800/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 12)

Monster Effect:
"Red-Eyes Black Dragon" + 3 "Red-Eyes" Monsters with different Level
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Summoned by other ways. If this card is Fusion Summoned, you can send to the Graveyard, up to 2 Fusion Monsters that list "Red-Eyes" Monster on its text and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of that Monsters. During End Phase, if this card is Summoned this turn, you can Special Summon 2 Fusion Monsters that sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect (Ignoring its Summoning Condition). DARK Attribute Monsters you control is unaffected by Monsters effect, also cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect. Your opponent cannot target DARK Attribute Monsters for attacks, except this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 146 11
After Zarc's defeat in the hands of Ray, and the merger of the 4 dimentions. The life of Yuya should be positive. The evil entity has vanished, the f...
23.2K 321 12
You know the story so it's useless that you read the description so start reading the story.
179K 2.3K 132
The world has been split into four dimesions. It's the mission of a Masked Boy to put the dimensions back together. He runs into the Bracelet Girls...
14.1K 331 47
After unlocking the Pendulum, there are many things happening in the four dimensions. Can Yuya and his friends, and his family explore and save these...