The littlest of Joys (Cookie...

By Kluvu123

(THIS STORY IS STILL ONGOING) After a mysterious book ends up in the cookie kingdom. Gingerbrave and the gang... More

Chapter 1: A Brewing Night
Chapter 2: The cookie and the human
Chapter 3: A pot fit for a cactus
Chapter 4: New arrivals
Chapter 5: Goodbye for now
Chapter 6: Meeting old and new faces
Chapter 7: An eventuful Breakfast
Chapter 8: Fun in the water
Chapter 9: Meeting the ancient heros part 1
Chapter 10: Meeting the ancient heros part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting the ancient heros part 3
Chapter 12: Meeting the consul
Chapter 13: Helpless
Chapter 14: Rescue
Chapter 15: A new world
Chapter 16: A new start
Chapter 17: Rebuild a kingdom
Chapter 18: Garden
Chapter 19: A weapon
Chapter 20: A companion
Chapter 21: A Companion part 2
THANK YOU!!!!!
Chapter 22: Dream
Chapter 23: Training
Chapter 24: Regrets
April fools!
Chapter 25: Hide (For real)
Chapter 26: Fun
Chapter 27: Forces unite
Chapter 28: A meeting
Chapter 29: Reunion
Chapter 31: Dont leave
Quick note: Please read, I need opinions
Chapter 32: Captured
Chapter 33: Comfort
Chapter 34: A plan
Chapter 35: A trick
Chapter 36: A bad smell
Chapter 37: Advice and outfits
Chapter 38: The Big Party part 1
Chapter 39: The Big Party part 2
Chapter 40: Further infected
THANK YOU!!!! PART 2
Chapter 41: A useful power
Chapter 42: Apology accepted
Chapter 43: Feel better
Chapter 44: Blinded Anger
Chapter 45: Calm waters
Chapter 46: Storm
Chapter 47: The final battle part 1
Chapter 48: The final battle part 2
Chapter 49: The final battle part 3
Chapter 50: The final battle part 4
Chapter 51: Joy

Chapter 30: A plan

1.2K 40 22
By Kluvu123

All the dark cookies turned at the sound of the hidden palace doors opening. At the entrance stood Pomegranate cookie and the new member of the team.

Dark Enchantress cookies eyes widened, "Pomegranate cookie who is this?"

"My master, this is the mage who helped us during our attack in the Dark Cacao kingdom."

Affogato cookie bowed, "Your evilness. When Pomegranate cookie told me everything I knew I could use my resources to help you. You see, I have also been taken advantage of and defeated by Dark Cacao Cookie and his traitorous son."

The evil cookie's ears perked at the mention of two of her worst enemies. The male mage saw this and smiled, Affogato was good at convincing anyone to do anything. He had that natural ability to pull anyone in and he knew it.

Dark enchantress cookie sighed, "Yes, I have been wronged too many times by those two. Especially with Dark Choco cookies consistently standing in the way of capturing (Y/N)."

"I understand, so allow me to bring them back. I bet I could make them come willingly."

Dark Enchantress cookie let out a small smile, much to her right hand women's dismay. The master only ever gave Pomegranate cookie those looks, so why is she doing it with this sudden cookie she just met.

"Good. I trust you will not fail me." Dark Enchantress cookie said. Affogato cookie smiled once more before taking his leave. But not before smirking at the red fruited mage.

Back in the cookie kingdom~~~~~~

(Y/N) yawned as they slowly began to wake up. I'm their arms held their pet fox who was cuddled against them.

(Y/N) gently pet the sleeping fox, "You did good Tighnari." But now because it was just them two alone. The cookie was able to actually have some time to spend in their thoughts. The past few days were terrifying, even though they were in a child friendly cookie game. (Y/N)'s life had been at risk more times than they could count. They actually learn how to fight and use magic. And what if they did die, is there a way to "respawn." Also now that the book has been found it would only be a matter of time before (Y/N) was able to go back home, which means back to normal life and they couldn't bring Tighnari with them.

(Y/N)'s eyes began to build with tears until finally one fell and landed on the sleeping fox. This woke Tighnari up who immediately looked up at his owner with concern. The fox jumped up before whimpering and licking the tears coming down his owners face.

(Y/N) chuckled, "Thanks Tighnari... I was just worried about everything that may happen in the future."

Tighnari nuzzled his face against his owners head, he let out a small yelp but what he actually was saying was "I'll always be with you, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) rubbed the remaining tears out of their eyes before stretching, "Yeah, let's not worry about that now. Come on, let's go for a walk together."

(Y/N) and their companion both jumped off the bed before making their way outside where they were met by a familiar prince.

"Oh.... Hey Custard Cream lll."

The small prince blushed seemingly embarrassed that he was there in the first place.

"H-Hi (Y/N)!" He stuttered making (Y/N) grow confused.

"Is something wrong?" (Y/N) asked which made the small prince grow further red.

Custard cream lll rubbed his arm before sighing, "Can I hang out with you?"

"Huh?"

"It's just... with everything that happened and the possibility you may be going home I want to spend as much time as you can, you know."

(Y/N) smiled before petting the young princes head, "Of course Custard. I don't know why you're getting all shy about it, I would love to hangout with you."

The young prince lifted his head up with joy, eyes sparkling at the idea of hanging out.

(Y/N) raised their other hand, "High stub?"

Custard Cream lll smiled, "High stub!"

The two then met in the middle slapped their hands together for a high stub. They laughed before running off into the cookie kingdom.

"So what you wanna do first?" (Y/N) asked.

"I know, let play palace. I'll be the king of course and you will be right hand of course!"

Tighnari yelped making Custard Cream lll giggle, "Of course and Tighnari could be the horse that carries the king to his palace."

Tighnari frowned at the suggestion but when his owner gave a stern look, the fox sighed before shifting into his much larger form and bowing down.

(Y/N) also bowed, "Your majesty, your steed is ready!"

Custard bowed back, "Thank you, right hand man."

The two climbed on the fox who remained still.

The "king" pointed his staff forward, "Onward!"

Tighnari growled before making a run towards the kingdom.

Meanwhile in a forest nearby~~~~~

Affogato cookie was walking to the cookie kingdom with one of his many disciples in tow.

"Do you understand the plan?" Affogato cookie asked his minion who nodded.

"Yes my lord, I will not fail you."

The two ducked as they could hear commotion coming right near them. The two peaked from behind a tree to see the star cookie themselves on the back of a giant fox and a younger cookie with them.

"It is go time." Affogato cookie said before disappearing into the forest, leaving his disciple alone.

Now by himself, the disciple was now beginning to freak out, they could feel the power emanating from the fox and the cookie but he couldn't let his master down. As the three got close that was when the disciple made his move.

"Halt!" He shouted making Tighnari stop in his tracks as to not injure the sudden cookie. The two cookies on his back looked over to see who shouted.

Now because this is cookie kingdom logic, Custard Cream lll did not recognize the disciple right away meanwhile (Y/N) immediately recognized who it was.

"Who are you?" Custard Cream lll asked.

(Y/N) stared at the prince dumbfounded, "Custard he's clearly-"

"Someone who will stop you." The follower said taking out a sword. He was about to make a run for the three when another cookie came in his way.

"Stop right there!"

The disciple turned over in shock before coming face to face with his master who was pointing his staff at him.

"How dare you attack these two cookies!" Affogato cookie shouted, "I, Affogato cookie, will stop you!"

The disciple let out an exaggerated cry, before running towards his master sword at the ready to attack. But it took one blast of Affogato cookies staff for the poor disciple to go flying into the woods until finally he was out of sight.

Finally alone, Affogato cookie sighed, "Are you two, alright?You were lucky that I was passing by when that random Cookie attacked."

The mage then approached the three, "Let me introduce myself, I am..."

"AFFOGATO COOKIE!" Custard cream lll shouted jumping off of Tighnari and standing in front of the fox and his owner.

"I know you and I know your tricks. Well I'm not gonna let you hurt my friend." The princess staff began to glow, "TAKE THIS!"

He then shot a beam of light towards the mage who wasn't able to dodge inform and was hit by the light. But instead of cries of pain or surprise, Affogato cookie began to glow as green plus signs appeared all around him.

(Y/N) slapped their hand over their face while the prince chuckled nervously, "Oh right... I'm a healer."

"Thank you for the heal, young one." Affogato cookie laughed, meanwhile (Y/N) rolled their eyes.

"What do you want, Affogato cookie?"

Said cookies eyes widened with surprise, "You know who I am?"

(Y/N) nodded, "Oh course I do, Dark Cacao and Caramel arrow cookie have told me all about you."

Affogato cookie couldn't help but sneer. Not only did his plan not work, successfully but this cookie was well aware of the tricks he was known to play by two of his worst enemies. Now he must come up with a new plan.

"Come on, Custard, let's get out of here." (Y/N) said as Tighnari bowed, allowing the small prince to climb back on. The three were about to take their leave when Affogato cookie shouted once more.

"Wait please!" All three turned their heads, "I'm sorry I tried to trick you but I still come to heed a warning." The mage sighed, "I was sent by Pomegranate cookie to try and capture you and take you to the dark kingdom. I know this may shock you but it appears Dark Enchantress Cookie wants to meet yo-"

"I already knew that as well."

Affogato cookie recoiled in shock, "WHAT!! But how-" but before he could get a proper answer the other three were already gone further the males anger.

Affogato cookie scowled, running his hand through his hair in frustration, "It appears this foe will be a bit more of a challenge then I anticipated." He then looked towards his staff, a grin slowly appearing on his face. "Well then, if I can't make you come willingly, I guess I shall force you to come (Y/N)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 74 59
Once upon a time, a vanillan king, a fae queen, and their gingerbread son had peaceful lives. In a faithful night, a trajedy occurred... What's the w...
15.9K 353 16
So this is an alternative universe that you (y/n also known as baker) is in cookie run kingdom and just so you know somethings well most of the lore...
27.5K 720 30
Don't really want anything to do with this book anymore, I don't really like it. But I guess read it if you really want to? I don't know why you woul...
2.7K 107 73
Ah, everything was so normal. But now it isn't. Everything is ruined and abandoned, all due to this corruption. It's been years, months and days. Wha...