IshRa Ff: Too Late For Tears...

By salley145

Some battles have to be fought alone, some paths bave to be crossed alone, so don't get emotionally attached... More

1~Pregnancy
2~Forbidden To Meet
3~Discharged
4~The Letters
4b~Flashbacks
5~Baby Boy
5b~Anonymous Face Off
6~Hallucinations
7~Fate Plays Its Card
7b~Fifty Fifty Chance
8~Union
9~Ruhi's Emotions In A Song
10~Siblings
10b~Sports Day
11~Family Dinner
12~Finally They Meet
13~Changed Decision
14~Second Chance
16~The Much Needed Conversation
17~Married Once Again
18~Happy Ending (last Chp)

15~Family Moments

274 17 12
By salley145

It had been a week since Ishita, Mary and Ishan had begun to live at Bhalla house. Ruhi, Adi and Pihu were more than happy to get their long lost mother and brother back. On top of that, they had even accepted Mary in the family happily. After knowing her painful past and how she became a nun, Raman adopted her legally which made her trust humanity even more than before. Ishan already loved all his siblings so it didn't take much time for him to make a place in his house as a place for him was already waiting.

Romi, Mihika and Mihir were also happy on getting Ishita back. The house was a home once again of which they lost hope years back but gained it again only after Ishita's comeback. Ishita was getting her trust on Raman back but very slowly, she needed time so she didn't really stayed in his room with him, but often on Ishan's requests, she had to sleep there with him in between. This always caused Ishita and Raman to recall the times when little Ruhi did the same and it even made them nostalgic over the past. They were a happy family again, even Ishita's love was slowly reviving, she started feeling good near Raman again, but she was denying her feelings for the time being.

Ishita was cooking in the kitchen, the delicious aroma of food was in the air which automatically pulled Raman there, he stopped at the entrance and watched her. Earlier he always used to hug her from behind without any hesitation, but now he had to think twice before doing it, things were different now. She continued to chop even after sensing his presence. Unknowingly, she blushed feeling his gaze on her, the old feeling revived once again.

She covered it up by clearing her throat causing Raman to startle a bit. "What happen? Something wrong with you?" she asked still chopping, he blinked his eyes multiple times and shook his head. "No no, nothing at all, sorry, sorry to bother," he said and began to leave, her blush was about to give in to the laughter but she covered it up yet again with a cough, he turned to her. "Everything fine? Are you okay?" he asked, she nodded not wanting to say anything, she knew that the moment she will begin talking, she would blush and he would know about her feelings coming back.

He shrugged and left, she turned watching him leave, he felt her gaze and he turned all of a sudden but she moved her gaze away just in time and sighed. Nearly got caught. She thought to herself. He left, she slowly turned again and saw that he was no more there. She chuckled feeling a flutter in her heart. At least I gave Ishan his whole family back, I did what a best mother would do, its all for Ishan, in fact it all took place for him, then what am I feeling now? Is it even right? I myself gave him a chance, what kind of questions am I asking to myself? Never mind, time would fly and I hope everything gets normalized, even I wanted all this once upon a time, but when God himself fulfilled my long lost wish, I shouldn't be thankless. Not everyone gets true love back, some people don't even get to experience it for once, I got to experience it so many times even if it was for the same person over and over again, but I did. Raman has reformed, that's why he waited and waited for me. Else he would've married someone else, I did right by giving him a chance. I am doing nothing wrong. I am fulfilling my son's rights, the responsibility of a mother. I shouldn't think further of it and should go with the flow. She thought. Later, she served the food as everyone had settled. "Wow angel amma, palak paneer, I love it, devil appa, do you love it or not? Does our choices match?" Ishan said to Ishita and Raman. "Of course, whatever your angel makes, I love it, but your angel stopped calling me a devil long ago," he said glancing at Ishita who sighed to cover up her blush.

Everytime he said something, she had to find different ways to cover her blush. He was making her glow, but she was covering up again and again. "What do you mean? What did she used to call you?" Ishan asked and Raman was about to say but then stopped looking at Ishita. What if that name hurts her? What if she leaves again for lifelong this time? No I won't say it, I had a hard time already, now no more. He thought.

"Umm nothing, I don't...," he was cut in between. "Raavan Kumar," Ishita said avoiding eye contact with almost everyone and sat down, Raman gasped and Ishan laughed. "Cool name amma, so your name is Raavan appa, should I change amma's name too? Was there any nickname for her as well?" he asked and Raman signed him placing a finger on his lips, Ishan did the same and blinked agreeing to him. "Hmm, actually, you can tell, when I told then you don't need to stop," Ishita said and made eye contact with him for the first time that day.

He hesitated but then looked at Ishan who's curious face gave him some courage and he said it finally. "Jhansi ki rani, I used to call her that, and I even used to call her mother India," he said and Ishita choked on her food and drank water. Not that it hurt her, but it gave her the same butterflies in her stomach, she wanted to smile at him, but hesitated. "Are you okay Ishi maa?" Ruhi asked and Ishita nodded. "What am I saying that, we would talk later, right Ishan? Talking while eating won't happen now," Raman said.

"Amma wasn’t talking while eating, you were, but then why did she choke?" he asked. "I am fine baby, listen to what is appa saying, hmm?" Ishita said and he nodded, she smiled at him and he smiled back and continued to eat.

Later that day, Ishita stood before Mr and Mrs Bhalla's photos that had garlands and lit candles before them. Her eyes got tears, she got the most loving in laws, she shouldn't have left them for Raman. She folded her hands before them and a tear rolled down her cheek. "Sorry, that I couldn't say goodbyes, that you can't feel the happiness of being grandparents once again," she said and sobbed.

Ishan came there while finding her and hugged her, she looked down at him and hugged him back. He released the hug and looked up at her and saw her eyes somewhere else, he followed her gaze and saw the garlanded photos. "Amma, they are appa's parents, right? My paternal grandparents?" he asked and she nodded. He folded his hands before them. "Dada ji, dadi ji, I never met you both, but I know you were angry at appa for whatever he did to amma, but please forgive him, appa isn’t a bad person at all, he has changed, sorry from his side, please forgive my appa?" he said, Ishita smiled sadly.

Raman who was standing at the entrance, heard him and looked down with tears in his eyes. He entered there and sat on his knees before Mr Bhalla and Toshi's photo. "I brought her back, but sadly you both aren't here to witness it, to witness my happiness, to share the moments with us, sorry, my mistakes killed you both, Ishita went because of me and you both forgot how to live, so sorry," he said while crying.

Ishan looked at Raman and then at Ishita. The little boy couldn't see his parents tears yet he couldn't do anything to stop them. He lifted his little hand to wipe off Raman's tears, Raman pulled him in a hug and Ishan hugged him back, Ishita looked on. "Appa, dada ji and dadi jee are in a world where there's no sorrow, sadness or tears, amma says that whoever dies goes to God, God has created such a world above the sky for the dead people where they live after dying, they forget all their pain over there, they must have forgiven you now that amma is back, I can't see you cry, even they won't be able to, so its better to remember them with a smile rather than with tears, else they would also be sad," Ishan said.

Raman broke the hug and smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "So much maturity at such a small age? You're totally my opposite, I would surely remember them with happiness," he said and wiped his tears. Ishan turned to Ishita. "Amma, I can't see you cry as well, if you were so precious to them, you are precious to me also, even to appa, but if you cry like this, then even I would cry, which I seriously don't like to. I never insist you on something, but now I will, amma don't cry please, I love you a lot," he said and Ishita went on her knees giving him a bone crushing hug. "Even I love you a lot, but sorry Ishan, when you were born, they were there in this world, I had left already, no one besides your Mihika mausi, Romi mausa and appa knew about you, I was the one to forbid them from telling," Ishita said.

"She forbade because of me," Raman said, Ishita released the hug glancing at him and then looked down guiltily. "No need to feel guilty Ishita, I should be the one to be feeling guilty, it happened because of me and because of me only you couldn't tell them, else they would have forced you to be here, stress was forbidden for you, Ishan grew up in a peaceful atmosphere and I am really happy about that, please Ishita," he said. "Would you care to tell appa, that what happened between you two? Why did amma left you?" Ishan asked.

Ishita looked at Raman blankly who just looked on. "What to tell? You're just a kid," he said. "Uh oh, I am not a kid, because of this kid only you both are together again, if this kid wouldn't have been there, you both wouldn't have dared to be one again," Ishan said and Raman nodded. "Brainy kid I must say, Einstein, okay listen, your amma had a medical problem, she couldn't give birth, she adopted all my children after marrying me, we got Pihu by some other way, but she's your biological sister, okay, and...," he was cut in between.

"Oh please devil appa, Ruhi didi and Sister Mary are also no less than biological sisters to me, don't say this again, I have three sisters, along with an elder brother," Ishan said crossing his arms on his chest. "Okay okay, sorry," Raman said holding his ears. "You should be," he said and Ishita held his face. "No Ishan, don't say like this, don't be rude, hmm," she said. "Amma see, I won't bear it if someone says that only Pihu didi is my sister, before Pihu didi and Ruhi didi, Sister Mary was there, did I even know about Pihu didi and Ruhi didi's existence? Doesn't matter now, all three are my biological sisters," he said.

"Ishita, wow, he's just like you, even you didn't bear it when someone said that Mihika is your cousin sister," Raman said with a smile and she shrugged. "I told you before only, Ishan would be such a child that any good parent would be proud to have him, down to earth and humble, I fulfilled what I said," she said making direct eye contact with him, he smiled slightly. "Normally sons become like fathers, but here the father became like his son," he said.

"Hallo to amma and appa, if you forgot I am still here, please continue appa, I should really know why amma left you," Ishan said. "She didn't, I left her while still being with her, even after being with me she felt alone. If your amma takes her whole life to forgive me, I won't be bothered, I was such a person who burst at everything, we had a very big fight due to which she ended up at hospital, and I was forbidden to meet her, but then I had to leave for my huge investment, when I returned she had left. I was a fool, I met her many times coincidentally, I even met you, I was finding her madly, but it was my punishment by God to not know about it, that I was looking for the person who was in front of my eyes madly, I turned a blind eye to all the facts," he said, Ishan looked up at Ishita and approached her hugging her. "Amma, I understand everything, I know if you left with me, you must have done it for a very big reason, else who would do all of it without having any appropriate reason? I trust you amma," he said.

She hugged him back. "I already knew you would trust me and understand me," she said. Ishan looked up at her and smiled and then released the hug and looked at Raman. He went to him and held his hand pulling him and made him stand beside Ishita, he hugged them together. "I have got the best parents ever, but just a request devil appa, don't leave my angel amma again, and angel amma, I want you and appa together, because I love you both equally, but if I have to choose, I won't be able to choose now, I am not so big to do that, I want a big happy family, I want all my siblings," he said.

"Ishan, your wish is my command, I won't leave with you now, I won't separate you from your father because even I can't afford your broken heart, where my baby is happy even I am happy. Yes you did say that even after being only with me and sister Mary, we three made a happy family but if this big family makes you happier, we won't ever go back to that same old life," Ishita said and felt him smile.

"Even I won't break your amma's heart Ishan, I would be the best version of myself, I regret my older version, because of that I couldn't see you when you were born, when you first began to crawl, when you finally took your first step, when you began to speak, but now I want to hold your tiny hands and walk every step with you, I want to be a part of your every happiness and don't want sadness to roam around you, all your sadness would first go through me. I would rip everyone apart who tries to rip our happy family apart. The one who even thinks to hurt you would face my wrath, and even if you get to cry, your tears would come from my eyes. A single scratch on you or your amma, and I would become a devil for the world and destroy everyone who did it," Raman said emotionally overwhelming both the mother and the son. Ishan released the hug and signed him to bend, he did and Ishan wiped his tears and kissed his cheek.

"Tears are forbidden near Ishan Iyer, oops, sorry, Ishan Raavan Kumar Bhalla," Ishan said and Raman chuckled. "Raman Kumar Bhalla," he corrected and the duo had a laugh, Ishan looked at Ishita who had a hard time suppressing her laughter with tears still there on her cheeks and eyes. "This was for you too, I said it for you as well, tears are forbidden near Ishan Raman Kumar Bhalla, the son of Jhansi Ki Rani and Raavan Kumar, I said it right, right appa?" Ishan said to Ishita and then asked Raman who nodded while laughing and had a high five with him and hugged him. Ishita cleared her throat and the duo looked at her. "Did you forget me after appa came? I feel left out," she said pretending to be sad and frowned, he smiled and came to her clutching her hand and made her come near Raman, she smiled. "Okay? Come on, family hug time," he said and Ishita too stooped low and hugged Ishan along with Raman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.7K 22
This is my first IshRa FF , I hope you like it. This is a story of two people trying to put the broken pieces back together.
5.8K 232 2
A short story on how Ishita and Raman confess their love for each other. First published in India Forums in 2015.
42.4K 1.3K 22
It's a new dimension to the story of YHM from the point where Subbu reentered in Raman-Ishita's life.
33.8K 1.6K 18
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." ❤💓❤💕