10b~Sports Day

"Done Pihu?" Ruhi asked. "Yes, just trying to fit this water bottle in the bag as I have taken some chips in the bag, now its not fitting," Pihu said. "Give it to me," Ruhi said and Pihu gave it to her. Ruhi went to the kitchen hurriedly and emptied the water in another bottle which could be hanged on the shoulder easily. She closed the lid and went to Pihu. Ruhi saw her zip also wasn't able to close. "God, Pihu, what have you done? Are you going for sports day or picnic?" Ruhi asked and took out two packets from her bag and placed them on the bed.

She zipped her bag and then led her out of the house as Raman was waiting for them

She zipped her bag and then led her out of the house as Raman was waiting for them. The duo sat in the car and Raman drove off. Outside the school, both Raman and Ishita's cars halted together beside each other. Raman slid down the window feeling the fresh air. Ishan also slid down the window. "Ishan, why did you slide down the window? We have to go inside the school, right?" Ishita asked and Raman's attention diverted to them, hearing her voice he felt something different. "Mumma, I can't be in the AC for so long, to feel the fresh air I slid down the window," he said, Raman smiled seeing him. "Done with feeling the fresh air? You would already feel it when you go out," Ishita said, Ishan smiled and nodded, Raman looked on sitting in the car. Ishita got out of the car got him out as well, Mary also got out of the car. Raman kept watching Ishan and the burqa lady who was none other than his long lost love Ishita. Ishan tried to hang his bag on his shoulder, Ishita helped him do it correctly and held his hand walking inside the school with him and Mary. Pihu and Ruhi had already got out of the car and were waiting for Raman to come out but he was too lost. Pihu went and stood near his window. "Papa, shall we go inside?" she asked distracting him and he realized and nodded. Pihu moved away, he opened the door and got out and closed the door. Ruhi came and wrapped her arm around her shoulders and walked inside the school accompanied by Raman. Everyone had settled the function started. After many competitions, it was racing competition with duo versus many duos. One girl didn't have a partner, even Ishan's partner was absent so he paired up with the girl and tied one of their feet together and began to race holding each other. Ishita and sister Mary looked on. "Amma, both of them looks cute together, right?" she whispered and Ishita chuckled. They saw them racing and finally winning. "The winners of this race are Ishan Iyer and Mishti Khanna," said the person holding the microphone, Mishti and Ishan rejoiced and then untied their feet and Ishan and Mishti ran to the stage and received a gold medal, their photograph were taken together.