5b~Anonymous Face Off

She sighed. "My name is Mary, I am seventeen years old, and... I... Was repeatedly... Raped... By my father's younger brother, it happened a year ago, I was only sixteen at that time, he was twenty seven years old. I was a very good student, I topped every year. I am so traumatized that now I can't concentrate on my studies anymore, I am no more a bright student but a dull student. I was very reserved, I kept everything to myself but my former teacher noticed this and asked me one day, she insisted a lot, she was very friendly, yet I revealed everything to her," she said crying and looking away all this while, Ishita held her face and made her look at her and raised her eyebrows.

 I was very reserved, I kept everything to myself but my former teacher noticed this and asked me one day, she insisted a lot, she was very friendly, yet I revealed everything to her," she said crying and looking away all this while, Ishita held h...

"What happened then? You trusted me, you can tell me, I will help you by every means I can," Ishita said, she nodded. "The teacher called my parents. Being a conservative family, they refused to take the matter to the police and said it's their personal matter, and if she pursued further, they would stop me from coming to the school. But they didn't confront my uncle and he continued molesting me," she said and looked down with tears rolling down her cheeks.

 But they didn't confront my uncle and he continued molesting me," she said and looked down with tears rolling down her cheeks

Ishita waited for her to continue. "It continued until I couldn't take it anymore, I ran away from there, and came here to Delhi, and took refuge here, I have come just today," Mary said and Ishita felt sorry for her, Mary looked away from her. Ishita turned her firmly towards her and wiped her tears and called for a hug, she reciprocated immediately breaking down. "I will adopt you, you're no longer related to them but to me, from now onwards you will stay with me, I will get you justice, and you will continue your studies like before," she said, Mary smiled tearfully and they broke the hug. Mary instantly bonded with Ishan who began calling her sister Mary once he began to speak, she began calling Ishita as amma as she adopted her. She enrolled her in a good school and paid for her, she graduated with merit.

Fb end.

They broke the hug. Ishan came and sat near Mary. "Good morning sister Mary," he said placing her head in her lap, shs smiled caressing her hair. "Good morning baby," she said. "Sister Mary, once I come back from school, we will celebrate my birthday together," he said, she smiled and nodded. "Happy birthday baby," she wished him. "Thanks sister Mary," he said and looked at Ishita. "Happy birthday Ishu," she too wished, he smiled. "Thanks," he said and went.