The CEO's Surrender

By Taelous_Is_Jealous

"Marry me, it's a win-win choice." Kim Taehyung never expected to be proposed to, especially by an ugly woman... More

Prologue
Chapter One ㅡ "I told you, it's not that easy to get rid of me."
Chapter Two ㅡ I Already Regret it
Chapter Three ㅡ Hubby! I was bullied
Chapter Four ㅡ "Don't worry, I'll help you."
Chapter Five ㅡ Why is she here?
Chapter Six ㅡ "Is that so, Mr. Kim?"
Chapter Seven ㅡ "She is my wife."
Chapter Eight ㅡ "Do you hate me so much?"
Chapter Nine ㅡ "Playing hard to get?"
Chapter Ten ㅡ "No doubt I am."
Chapter Eleven ㅡ Love was a ray of light, but a green one was horrible.
Chapter Twelve ㅡ "Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim must have some misunderstanding."
Chapter Thirteen ㅡ "Where is she?"
Chapter Fourteen ㅡ "I want Divorce"
Chapter Fifteen ㅡ Can't slander me that easy
Chapter Sixteen ㅡ Don't Underestimate me
Chapter Seventeen ㅡ "Aren't you in love with Taehyung?"
Chapter Eighteen ㅡ "I am her legal Sugar Daddy"
Chapter Twenty ㅡ "Let's divorce if that is your wish"
Chapter Twenty-One ㅡ "Mrs. Kim, do you still want a divorce?"
Chapter Twenty-Two ㅡ "is he her Boyfriend?"
Chapter Twenty-Three ㅡ Jealousy Jealousy

Chapter Nineteen ㅡ "If kindness can't protect, what is the point of being kind?"

397 45 17
By Taelous_Is_Jealous

"Oh, I believe you," Jisoo said blandly. In fact, she didn't believe one single word of what Taehyung had said.

Taehyung wasn't true to himself at all.

He could have done or said nothing in front of the Park family and let Jisoo stick to her plan. However, he meddled in the farce.

He did so for the sake of Jisoo anyway. Jisoo followed Taehyung into the parlor.

When Taehyung sat down, Jisoo handed him the latest fashion magazine and a glass of lemon water.

She walked to the back of Taehyung. There, she massaged Taehyung on the shoulders and his back.

Jisoo behaved more diligently than a servant did.

Soon, Taehyung slapped the magazine in his hand on the table.

Jisoo's fingers were soft and agile, and there was a fragrance around Jisoo,

Distracted, Taehyung couldn't read the magazine at all.

Without an appointment with his client at half past eleven, Taehyung wouldn't have stayed at home at that moment

"If you feel like being a servant instead of Mrs. Kim, I would love to help," Taehyung leaned against the sofa and said carelessly.

Jisoo's mouth twitched. This man was a hard nut!

After a second thought, Jisoo brought her medical kit, took out some silver needles, and spread them on the table.

"Lie on the sofa. Let me help you with the problem of your nose."

Taehyung became obedient. He took off his slippers, landed his legs on one armrest of the sofa, and lay down.

He was nearly 1.8 meters tall. Therefore, he stretched his legs out of the sofa when lying down.

Jisoo sterilized those silver needles.

She put the prepared herbs into the incense box and lit them. Then, a fragrance slowly dispersed into the air.

Jisoo put on a pair of gloves, walked close to Taehyung, and checked his nose.

There were no wounds on his nose, so Taehyung lost his sense of smell for some stimulation.

Therefore, Jisoo tried stimulate his nose from the acupuncture points. Meanwhile, she would use the scent she made to stimulate his nose.

Jisoo pinched Taehyung's nose with her fingers. Taehyung felt a bit numb and painful when Jisoo pushed the needles into his nose.

The beautiful face of Jisoo magnified in Taehyung's pupils,

The faint fragrance in the air made Taehyung feel relaxed and refreshed.

"You are an expert in perfume, so you must have refined Ecstasy before, haven't you?" Taehyung asked suddenly.

Jisoo composed herself and put away the needle in her hand. "Of course. Are you afraid that I'll use that scent on you? Relax. I won't be so vile though I covet your body. I will make you beg me to love you one day."

"Ha, how confident!" Taehyung sneered. What a big talk!

"When there is a will, there is a way. I will achieve my goal once I set my mind." Jisoo finished pushing the needles into Taehyung's nose, took off her gloves, and waited.

Taehyung, who was lying on the sofa with needles on his nose, looked comical.

Jisoo took out her phone and took a few photos of Taehyung.

"Jisoo! What are you doing?" Taehyung growled .

"Don't get excited. It will hurt if the needles are dislocated." Jisoo stopped Taehyung,

"Delete them!" Taehyung ordered.

"No. If you bully me again, I'll sell these photos. I can make money and take revenge on you at the same time." Looking at the photos on her phone, Jisoo felt glad and encrypted the photos.

She would like to make sure that Taehyung would not decipher her code

"How did I marry a woman as vicious as you?"

"Honey, come on! I am your a savior, a lovely and kind angel! What you said is hurtful." Jisoo became a drama queen again.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jisoo went to class in the afternoon.

In the classroom, Jisoo found that her personal locker was unlocked and that her laptop was smashed into pieces.

There were a lot of important information and materials in that laptop. including her finished assignments.

Standing in front of the broken laptop. Jisoo felt deeply sad.

The others in the classrooms thought that Jisoo would pick up her broken laptop and return to her seat quietly as usual.

Jisoo was a self-contemptuous coward and would never resist the injustice she suffered.

That was how these students thought of Jisoo.

Red-eyed, Jisoo picked up her laptop and stomped to the platform step by step.

The class would begin soon, so there were many students in the room now.

With sweat on their hair, Jungwoo and his friends came back from the basketball court. At the door of the classroom, Jungwoo saw Jisoo throwing her broken laptop on the desk.

Like a lofty queen, Jisoo asked in a cold voice, "Who broke my laptop? Stand up now!"

The students in the room whispered to each other. Nobody stood up.

Jisoo narrowed her beautiful eyes and lost her patience. "I'll ask the last time. Who did this? If you apologize now, I'll give you a chance to make up for your mistake."

"Jisoo, it is only a laptop! Can't you buy another one since the Park family is rich?"

"That's right. Do you have to make a fuss here?"

Several boys, who looked down upon Jisoo, shouted out their dissatisfactions.

Jungwoo threw away the basketball in his hand and strode to those boys. He grabbed the collar of one boy and said, "Shut up! Apologize to Jisoo. Now!"

The boy looked awful for being pulled by the collar. He dreaded Jungwoo, who had a powerful family background. "What we said is true. Jungwoo, come on! Why do you always try to protect this ugly girl? You don't like her, do you?"

"I said, apologize to her!" Jungwoo had a fierce look in his bloodshot eyes.

Jungwoo, who was cold and violent, was completely different from his genteel self.

The boy cast one resentful glance at Jisoo and said, "I'm sorry." Then, Jungwoo let go of the boy.

Jisoo didn't take what the others said to heart since they had the right to say whatever they wanted.

She felt deeply sorry for the laptop that had accompanied her for three years.

Jisoo valued companionship, but there were people who deliberately ruined what she cherished.

Such as this laptop and the dog, Jisoo had kept for eight eyes.

Jisoo bit her lips and became intimidating. "Nobody admits his fault! Great! I will bring him to trial in my way."

Speaking, she stepped down from the platform went straight to her locker. Wherever she passed, there seemed to be a chill forcing the others to withdraw.

The others made room for Jisoo. Jisoo took out a black pinhole camera from her damaged locker.

Jisoo hid the pinhole camera among the cartoon stickers around the locker, so few students noticed it.

With the pinhole camera in her hand, Jisoo resolutely walked out of the classroom.

The boys in the class burst into an uproar.

"She actually installed a pinhole camera in her locker! The culprit will be doomed for sure."

"Where is she going?"

"Who knows? To get even with the culprit?"

A few boys followed Jisoo out of the classroom with curiosity.

Jisoo left the teaching building alone. No one knew what she was going to do next.

Ten minutes passed.

A video appeared on the TV sets in all the classrooms and the digital panels in the open air.

That was the surveillance video from Jisoo.

In the video, a boy in a white hoody put on his hat and looked for something in the locker. In the end, he took out Jisoo's white laptop.

With a smile, the boy smashed the laptop on the ground and stamped on it with all his might. Then, he picked up the laptop and slammed it on the desk several times.

It seemed the boy was venting his anger. Then, he shut the door of the locker with a bang.

That was all the content of the video. According to the information from the video, this farce happened at half past twelve at noon. The classroom was empty,

The surveillance video replayed again and again. The culprit was found soon. It was Freddie Tang, the straight A student of Class Two.

It was that boy, who wore a pair of glasses and had a crush on Haemi.

This video caused quite a stir in Class Two.

The class would begin soon, so there were a lot of students in the classroom.

In the video, Freddie changed from a quiet straight-A student to a violent and terrible freak. He became notorious instantly.

His classmates pointed a finger at him. "Oh my god, what is wrong with him? I didn't know that he is so horrible."

"This straight-A student had some psychological problems. Jisoo from Class One must have messed with him."

"Shameless... He broke the locker and smashed the laptop."

Freddie heard all kinds of harsh remarks.

Freddie did not know that Jisoo had installed a pinhole camera on her locker.

He didn't have the gall to stay in his classroom and went to find Jisoo.

Jisoo would keep playing this video if Freddie didn't apologize now.

Jisoo sat in her seat in Class Two and tapped the desk with one hand to wait for the apology from the culprit.

Then, she heard a voice at the door saying, "Jisoo, someone wants to see you outside."

Jisoo smiled with satisfaction and stood up.

Jisoo's white dress danced as the breeze blew past the corridor outside the classroom. Like a proud queen, Jisoo crossed her arms and squinted at Freddie. "Speak now! Why did you smash my computer? For Haemi?"

Freddie bit his lips and knelt down in front of Jisoo. "No, not for her but me. I found out that the IP address of that post was in an Internet café nearby. I saw you in the surveillance video when the owner of the café agreed to show it to me. The fact that you beat me infuriated me. Therefore, I smashed your laptop out of hatred and resentment."

"Why did you believe that I was the poster? Many of my classmates, who are good at studying, go to that café too!"

Jisoo narrowed her beautiful eyes and questioned Freddie in a cold voice.

Jisoo had taken some precautions to prevent the others from finding her as the poster. Therefore, Freddie might find her in that café but shouldn't confirm that Jisoo was the poster.

Freddie's lie sounded perfect, but it alerted Jisoo of something.

That was someone went against Jisoo deliberately and Freddie was just a scapegoat.

This boss behind the scene was Haemi!

"I... I think so because you appeared in the café at the right time," Freddie explained with difficulty. He bit his lips. Freddie still tried to protect Haemi instead of defending himself.

Jisoo sighed softly and pulled Freddie up from the ground. "You are infatuated with her, but will she spare one glance at you? Do you know that? Ordinary people like you and me are like trash in Haemi's eyes. She will turn a blind eye to you no matter how good you are to her. What a fool!"

Freddie stood up straight and didn't dare to look Jisoo in the eyes. He didn't take the advice from Jisoo. "Could you please stop playing the video? I can buy you a new laptop."

"A new laptop? Can this new laptop be the same as the old one, which had kept me company for three years? I loved my one." Jisoo sneered and turned cold.

She had promised herself to lead a different life from before.

She wouldn't be a pushover again.

Jisoo wouldn't let off whoever messed with her.

"What on earth do you want? I have apologized! It is only a laptop! Do you have to be so picky?" Freddie lost his patience and showed his fangs.

"I don't think your apology can offset your crime. You stole and damaged my laptop. I will demand the principal expel you. If he refuses, I will file a lawsuit against you. I may spare if you didn't smash both my hard disk and memory chip into pieces. I have suffered a great loss for your bad deed."

After that, Jisoo turned around and walked into the classroom.

Freddie felt weak at the knees and almost slumped on the ground.

By the time he came to his senses, Jisoo was preparing for the coming class in the classroom

A few minutes later, the dean came to find Freddie in person and invited him to the principal's office.

Freddie yelled hysterically before being pulled away, "Jisoo, you bit*h, I will kill you if I get expelled. Just wait and see..."

The angry voice became fainter and fainter.

Jisoo got ready for the class as if nothing had happened.

Jungwoo sat next to Jisoo as usual, Jungwoo felt complex at the sight of Jisoo, who had changed drastically.

He felt surprised, sorry, and worried.

"Do you have to do so? Aren't you afraid that he will seek revenge on you?" Jungwoo asked with a frown.

"I lost my laptop today, so what will happen tomorrow? This mess won't end today if I don't kick him out of campus. Isn't he a straight-A student? He can transfer to other universities. He deserves this punishment. Stay away from me if you consider me ruthless. I respect your choice."

Jisoo took her stuff to move to another seat.

Jungwoo grabbed her wrist. He lowered his head and said, "I'm just worried about you."

"If kindness can't protect me, what is the point of my being kind to others? Jungwoo, I don't need your concern."

Jisoo shook off Jungwoo's hand and took a seat in the back row.

Jungwoo clenched his hands into fists. He felt breathless as if there was a rock in his heart.

He didn't want to fall out with Jisoo like this. So, what was the problem?

When the classes was over in the afternoon, Jisoo left the campus quickly.

She took her broke memory chip to several repair shops, but nobody could fix it. Jisoo had stored in this chip a lot of important information, including the medical records of her patients. Jisoo had a good memory and remembered all the information, but it would take her a lot of time and energy to restore her database.

Jisoo didn't allow herself to indulge in sadness.

She went to a store and bought a white laptop with the best hardware.

Then, Jisoo went to a coffee shop.

There, she ordered a cup of coffee, put her new laptop on the table, and began to install some necessary software.

In the chatting group of Doctors' Alliance, Jisoo sent an emoji of bubbles. Instantly, there came a heated discussion.

The members of this chatting group were medical talents all over the world. They didn't know the appearance or family background of each other.

They formed an alliance via the Internet to profit off the rich under the slogan of saving lives.

Jisoo was popular in the alliance, so the others didn't mind taking care of this youngest member.

Dr. Hunky said, "Dear, you are finally back. What is wrong with you? There is a new task for you. Why haven't you taken it yet? The pay is 1.5 million! We would like to take the task, but the patient doesn't like us. How sad!"

Another member teased Dr. Hunky, "Your fancy name can't conceal your husky figure. The patients like lovely girls. They aren't blind, are they?"

Dr. Hunky said, "The patients are ignorant of the appearance of their doctors when they place an order, aren't they?"

A third member said, "They may get information from friends we have served."

Dr. Hunky said, "Heart-wrenching! Should I place an order for my plastic surgery in the alliance now? This world, which favors good-looking appearance, is cruel..."

Sitting in front of her laptop, Jisoo covered her mouth and laughed.

The members in the alliance were interesting. Jisoo didn't join the conversation but took the order.

She was anxious to make up for the loss that she had suffered today.

Dr. Hunky said, "The little girl disappeared and left me behind again."

Jisoo answered, "Sorry."

Then, Jisoo withdrew from the group and carefully read the information about her new patient.

About ten minutes later, Jisoo put away her laptop and walked out of the coffee shop to find the patient.

There was a rule in the alliance, and that was whoever took a task should go to help his patient as soon as possible.

This was a bar.

The music was deafening. The men and women on the dancing floor twisted their bodies and enjoyed themselves.

Jisoo covered her ears, passed through the crowd, and arrived at a private room. She pushed the door open and walked into the room.

"Come, drink on, cheers!" On a sofa, a man poured the spirits into the mouth of the hottie in his arms.

Thankk you for reading!!
//Would appreciate your votes and interactions<33

2854 Words
05-04-23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.3K 49
He was the only son of his parents he needs to marry someone to be CEO.But he hates gold digger and he thought every girl is a gold digger.He make hi...
134K 4.3K 21
CEO Jeon Jungkook is the youngest and richest CEO in the world. At the age of 21, he was capable of taking over his father, the ex CEO of Jeon Corpor...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
111K 5.4K 42
After a couple of months hanging out together secretly, the one and only Kim Taehyung a Mafia King just asked a daughter of a well known company to b...