When I saved the bad boy (201...

Par KatherineYork7

it's very simple. When these two different people with similar choices meet, their whole worlds turn upside d... Plus

When I saved the bad boy
Chapter 2 (Meeting the asshole)
Chapter 3 (Is my life a joke or what?)
Chapter 4 (I bet it was a date )
Chapter 5 ( I'm a dead man walking )
Chapter 6 ( Gambling is a dangerous thing, especially if you lose)
Chapter 7 (When butterflies strike...)
Chapter 9 ( A vampire thing )
Chapter 10 ( Secrets....secrets...secrets )
Chapter 11 ( I don't kiss and tell on a rainy day )
Chapter 12 ( Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong)
Chapter 13 (Shh...There is something in the dark)
Chapter 14 ( When bitches go mad ...)
Chapter 15 ( It's all fun and games until someone meets vodka )
Chapter 16 ( Deal or Deal breaker? )
Chapter 17 ( Under the sheets )
Chapter 18 ( Don't be such a baby )
Chapter 19 ( Going undercover- Charles's Angles strike again )
Chapter 20 ( Curiosity killed the cat )
Chapter 21 ( Let's play a game, shall we )
Chapter 22 ( Weirdos stick together )
Chapter 23 ( Eye of the tiger)
Chapter 24 (Payback is a bitch)
Chapter 25 ( Hide and seek in the closet )
Chapter 26 ( The highway to hell )
Chapter 27 ( Talking about kisses...)
Chapter 28 (when romance and stars take over)
Chapter 29 (Riddle of confusion)
Chapter 30 ( Sorry seems to be the hardest word )
Chapter 32 (Morning after dark)
Chapter 33 ( Happy birthday to you )
Chapter 34 ( Bitch mode is fun when people are scared of you )
Chapter 35 ( Going undercover 2-Operation James Bond)
Chapter 36 ( A haunted heart)
Epilogue
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1/2
Bonus chapter 3/4
Info ♥
Edit 2019

Chapter 8 ( Living on the edge )

51.1K 1.2K 180
Par KatherineYork7

Like I promised :)

I haven't heard anything from J.D yet but I had a job to do. I walked over to Sofia and thanks god I was friends with her so it wasn't weird that we talked.

"Hey Sofia." I smiled at her.

"Hey Julie. What's up?"

"Nothing much."

"How can you say that? I heard that you hooked up with Mark."

Oh this was going to be so easy. Piece of cake.

"I did but then we figured out that we are better of then friends. But he might still like me." I tried to act cool but I saw a smile and a frown on her face. She was jealous. "He's an amazing kisser though." I added and walked away waving.

"Hey I got to go, talk to you soon." And with that I left. I texted Mark so he could make a move. The plan was perfectly finished. Only I still haven't heard anything from J.D yet.

(J.D's p.o.v)

I avoided her whole day. I couldn't face her or see her with that idiot Mark. Classes were almost over but I decided I could find the little idiot and warn him about him hurting her. I walked in the guy locker when I hear him talking and I heard a girls voice. Please tell me that they aren't making out in here. I peeked a little when I saw the girl was blonde. That asshole dated Julie for a day and he was already making out with another. Even I have a week standard.

"She told me you were a great kisser." The Blondie sucked his face off.

I walked over him pushing him away from the girl and punching him.

"God man, what's wrong with you."

Mark was rolling on the ground and the blonde girl...is that Sofia...she walked in front of me.

"I though I warn everybody about messing with Julie."

"They broke up. They didn't even agree to date. They decided they are better of as friends." She fussed at me and helped Mark get up. "You aren't really into listening rumors are you?"

I smiled and walked away. So she wasn't dating him. Yes. And about the guy...I yelled sorry on the way out but I was too happy to worry about him. I actually did him a favor. Sofia will probably be even more turn on that he was hit by another player. Girl's brains are so weird. Right now I have to find the little miss prude.

(Julie's p.o.v.)

As the bell rand I grabbed my bag and turned to walk home. I said goodbye to Kayla and Angie and tried to focus on something else then J.D, obviously he was bored with me in a week.

"Sugar."

Great I can already hear him in my head.

"Sugar, are you ignoring me?"

I turned around to see J.D standing behind me. Big wave of happiness flowed over me.

"Oh I'm sorry I though you were a hallucination."

"Now why would you think that?"

"Well I haven't really talked to you in a while."

"I had to sort some things out. Are you going home?" He changed the subject.

"Yes."

"I'll walk you." I didn't complain there. I just got him back. I'm not going to push him away until I'm sure he won't ignore me again. Stupid laundry joke. I'm never doing that again.

We walked together for ten minutes until we reached a crossroad.

"How much more walking do we have to do?" He asked.

"Well I don't live that close to school. And I don't have a car."

"How about a shortcut?"

"I don't know any?"

"But I do. Come on." He pulled me into an ally and kept walking.

I was scared. Allies day or night were scary.

"Sugar, are you scared?"

Damn I missed him.

"I hate allies. You got beaten into one, remember."

"Oh don't worry. As long I'm here you have nothing to worry about." He put his arm around me and I didn't push him away. I was actually starting to like it.

"So you will protect me?"

"Always..."

"Oh that's sweet."

I heard a voice but that wasn't J.D. We turned around to see three guys with their fists clenched. They looked dangerous. J.D put his arm away from my shoulder but I grabbed his hand as soon as it was down.

Fuck I'm scared. They are too many. Even for J.D. And then I saw Steven in the back. And next to him was the guy he talked to behind the bleachers.

"So what should we do with these love birds?"

J.D was ready to fight but I didn't want to let him do it. He could get hurt. There could be a mess and all of us could end up in the hospital...or in a morgue. Fuck, I am too young to die.

I need to do something. Like a ....distraction. Yes that's it. In the books there is always a person that distracts. What should the distraction be...?

"Hey I know you!"

I yelled looking at Steven and the other guy.

"I go to the same school with you or have you forgotten how you almost cried." Steven decided to play tough.

"I wasn't talking about you. The guy next to you. I know him." I glared at the guy who was obviously surprised. Or was he?

"Julie, what are you doing?" J.D whispered.

"Of course you know me. You decided to interfere that night when I was beating the shit out of your friend here." I looked at J.D. He looked worried. That's how I knew the guy. I saw him that day. It was him that was punching J.D while he was on the ground. I suddenly felt angry. I wanted him to pay for what he did to him.

"I have seen you in school." I started braver. "You were talking to Steven."

"My, my. You have eyes everywhere kid." He smiled at me. I felt sick.

"Aren't you bothered he calls you an asshole?" I glared at the guy and then Steven. He looked confused.

"How do you mean he calls me..." I stopped him. The plan was working.

"After you left he cursed and called you all kinds of names. I think you pissed him off."

He turned his head over to Steven. I knew there wasn't a lot of time until they figure out what I was doing. They weren't dumb.

"Prepare to run." I whispered at J.D.

"So you call me names?"

"The little bitch is lying?" Steven yelled.

"I have no reason to lie. I might just state the facts before you kill me." I tried to sound logical and it worked. Thank you god for my lawyer parents. Who knew that a lawyer parent could be useful? All of those court trials I visited it paid off.

"Oh you mean the time I came behind the bleachers to find you." J.D tightened the grip on my head and began acting.

"yeah I though I heard someone swearing but I though it was you."

The guy looked even angrier.

"We'll they certainly didn't agreed to lie about you." He glared at Steven.

"I did no such thing."

"So you haven't said anything bad about me?"

Steven stuttered. He put him self in a trap. I pulled J.D back and we slowly walked few steps backwards and then...we ran.

"They are running away. They started running after us but we were already far enough for them to catch us. We just needed them to lose our trail. I had to let go of J.D's hand so I could run but I didn't complained much after I saw that they were coming after us.

"Keep on running Sugar or we dead."

"I'm trying but I need to catch my breath." I began slowing down but he grabbed my hand and continued running.

He holds my hand again. Yay. Suddenly I felt stronger.

He pulled me into a corner I didn't even saw and he covered me with his body.

"J.D..."

"Shush..." Did he just shush me?

"I..."

He put his hand over my mouth.

I heard Steven and the other running pass looking for us and yelling. I closed my eyes scared. If they find us now I'm dying first.

"Julie, open your eyes. They are gone."

I opened them and he pulled his hand off.

"So we're safe?"

"Yeah. But we need to get out of here."

And then my legs gave up and the shock of just being chased came in.

I almost fell but J.D got a hold of me.

"You okay there?"

"I think I need to sit?" I tried to calm myself.

"You were okay five minutes ago."

"You see when there is adrenalin in the body all functions are much more effective and the brain works faster so I could think, but the minute I lose the rush I began to lose my prior abilities." I started mumbling.

"I didn't understand anything."

I leaned against the wall.

"It's the same with alcohol. You have all the energy in you while you are drinking it and after couple of hours you began to lose control of your body. No more energy."

"Have you ever been drunk?"

"No."

"So how do you know this?"

"I know my biology."

He smirked. But it was a sweet smirk. I think he likes that I'm smart.

"Let's go somewhere safe." He pulled me of the corner and after he looked around he smiled.

"I guess we are closer to my place. I'll take you home later."

I just nodded my head. I needed someone else to do the thinking for me right now.

His house was a fucking mansion. As I walked in I saw the big pool and the Jacuzzi next to it. He wasn't joking when he said he was a rich bastard.

I walked to it and just stared. Behind it was a big flower garden. He lived a dream life.

"Stop drooling." He teased me.

"It's amazing. You are so lucky. My parents have money but this is crazy rich."

"I'll take it as a compliment."

"It was meant as a compliment." I smiled.

"Maybe I have bumped you in the head when I was hiding you in the corner."

"Can a girl give you a compliment? I teased.

"From you? It's weird."

"Don't judge yourself. You are beautiful on the inside." I kept on teasing.

"Stop it." He warned me but I saw the smirk.

"you're perfect no matter what anybody else says."

And that did it. He ran towards me and pushed me into the pool along with him.

I got on the surface searching for air.

"You despicable..." I started splashing around. J.D got out of the water and started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You look so ..."

I remembered I put on mascara that morning. Oh dear god, it wasn't waterproofed.

"This is your entire fault." I started rubbing under my eyes to get it off.

"You scare me." He teased me more. I was embarrassed.

"Let me help you." He came towards but I just swam away trying to take it off my self.

"I am getting cold." I said and walked out. Not that I didn't want to stay in but it was really cold. As I walked out of the water and wind blew I regretted decision.

J.D walked out too. He was so beautiful with his dark hair over his face and those blue eyes...

"We should change. Do you got any clothes you can borrow me?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"You take of those clothes too." I added seeing he wasn't really planning on it.

"Julie, I am not that easy." And then I blushed. Damn him for being so sneaky when he wanted to.

"You know what I mean."

"I do. I just like watching you blush."

He lifted the shirt and took at off. As he put it over his head I dared to have a sneak peek. Oh.my.god of abs. That was one sexy body. His muscles were dripping from water. I swear I have never had thoughts when I have wanted to lick man's abs. Okay maybe once when I saw a Bradley Cooper's poster but the feelings I had now and then were different. This was real. Too real. Wait how long was I starring? I looked at J.D who was smirking.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to interrupt you. You seemed so blown away while you were checking out my abs..."

"I wasn't..." I started but I knew there was no use. I was caught.

But...sneaky Julie has an idea.

"I was observing your body because...To build abs require a lot of work like high-intensity of muscular overload, Progressive intensity from workout to workout and proper spacing of workouts to avoid overtraining or under training. I was just admiring your persistence to have a body that most teenagers don't have until they are thirty or never at all." I finished still starring. Fuck. Focus Julie.

"Don't give me that crap about biology and just admit you find me hot."

That plan didn't work.

"J.D I...would never admit it that I find you hot."

"You won't admit but you think I'm hot."

"Don't twist my words."

"But you just said you won't admit it but I'm hot."

"J.D I am aware of the fact that some people find you attractive..."

"Not other people. I want to hear that you find me hot."

"Shut up." I grabbed my bag and frowned. "Can we get into the fucking mansion and change? I'm freezing here."

He nodded his head smirking and walked in front of me.

"Try not to stare at my ass much."

My look went down but when I heard him giggle I turned my head away and went red. Not blushing I was angry.

We got into the house and even though I was expecting a maid to open the door there was nobody.

"I'm alone this time of the day." And just like he read my thoughts he stated.

We walked around the halls until I was in the living room. At least I think I was. There was a massive couch and an armchair. There was a huge table next to the red lace curtains and big massive windows that showed a view to the garden. I was stunned. I might just be dreaming. I always though J.D's place would be a little more...bad boy style. I guess I was wrong. I mean come on. He still was rich. I bet his room is bigger then my house.

Including the garden.

I saw J.D walking over to the wall and opening it. Wait what.

There was this net and suddenly I realized it was a fire place. This house had a fire place? I could almost die. The house just broke the limit of perfection. After he probably turned it on, I have no idea how I guess this one doesn't need wood, it's probably electric, he took my hand and walked me through the halls, upstairs to his room. I know that, there was a big stay away poster on his door. My expectation was one more time flushed as I saw a normal room. And I mean normal. It had couple of posters. A king size bed but it didn't had like silver shits. There was a normal table with a laptop on it. A small balcony and a closet. Oh and one more door. I guess that's the bathroom.

He pushed the door open and waved with his hands.

"You take a shower here and I'll take a shower in the guest room." He opened his closet and threw me a shirt.

"Pants maybe?" I raised a brow.

"Just think of my shirt as a dress."

"Oh no, no. I don't do dresses."

I waved my head. I wanted god damn pants. He smiled.

"I thought you'll say no. I'll live some of my mother's stuff don't worry. There is a towel in the bathroom. I think you'll manage. I'll wait for you downstairs."

I nodded my head and walked into the bathroom. Holly shit I look bad. I yelled as I looked at my self in the mirror. I need a fast intervention.

After a quick shower I put the towel over my head like a turban and I slowly opened the bathroom door peeking if anyone was in the room. After I checked I walked out grabbing the shirt and putting it on me. I searched for underwear but the moron just left me yoga pants. I need to wear yoga pants without underwear. Great.

I got my clothes and put them in a bad going downstairs.

He was sitting on the couch starring into the fireplace. I wanted to spook him but he turned his head and glared at me. I walked over him not saying a thing but he stopped me.

"Do me a favor and please hand me that book."

I turned around and saw a book on the last shelf. I leaned down took at and handed it to him. He put it away and told me to sit.

"What did you need the book for?" I asked confused.

"Oh I don't..."

"Then why did I have to give it to you?"

"I just wanted to see your ass in the yoga pants while you were leaning." I hit him hard on the shoulder.

"Pervert."

"I am just a hormonal teenager."

"You are a hormonal pervert."

"Oh god you aren't wearing a bra either?" His mouth dropped opened.

Please someone kill me now. I blushed.

"Stop starring please." I pressed my knees to my chest and lowered my head. I wish the earth could swallow me.

"At least you look hot in my clothes." He stated but I just wanted to die. Oh the humiliation. Why god, why?

He pulled the towel of my head.

"Hey. Give it back."

"Let it dry naturally." He threw the towel and put the loose locks on their place.

"That's better." He smiled at me. One moment he is so arrogant the next he is so sweet. What is it with this person?

"That was brave back there." He was talking about the distraction.

"Yeah, I don't know where the bravery came from. I just knew we should get out alive."

"I just have to ask something. Did you saw that guy behind the bleachers or you just said that?"

"I did saw him. He was talking to Steven. The things I told about he trashing the other guy were a lie though."

"What exactly did they talk about?"

"I don't remember exactly. I think he was threatening him or something. He said that no one else must know."

J.D was dead serious and looked upset.

"Do you know the guy?" What a stupid question. Of course he knows him. He almost beat him up to death.

"Yes." He hesitated but continued. "He doesn't really like me."

"No why would you say that, He looks like a nice guy." I said sarcastically.

"They call him craw. Last year I hang out with really bad crew and after I got in trouble the only one who stood by me were Chris and Johnny. I decided it was time to leave. Craw didn't really like the idea so he threatened me but I didn't care. I thought they had forgotten all about me when that day he found me off guard and alone and he beat me up saying I was going to pay. Nobody leaves him and shit. I swear he is worse then an ex girlfriend." I had to laugh on that but I didn't interrupt him.

"Then you saved me and ruined his plans."

"I never really told you what I did to save you..."

"I know what you did and that's the problem. The store next door had a tape and it recorded towards the ally. I found out how you saved me. And how brave you were. The police ring tone was very smart move and I'm so thankful but that got you in trouble also. Because of me. If I found out how you saved me they did too. So that's why I need to protect you. Because of the thing that happened today. He wants revenge and I if I can't protect you and you're hurt because of me I swear..."

I stopped him there. I put a hand over his mouth and just hugged him. I have no idea why I did it but I just had the need to do it. He needed that and I wanted to do that. It was just a hug but it meant more to me. He didn't push me away but just stayed still and covered my back with his hand. I leaned my head on his chest and breathed in the smell. He rubbed my back and I didn't dare to move. It was the first time in my life I have felt so close to someone and the first time I needed someone to lean on.

After a long silence I dared to whisper.

" So that's why you tried to protect me?"

"Yes."

"J.D do you have a plan to get out of this?"

"I'm working on it."

"What about Steven? Why does he hate you?"

"Me and him go a long way back."

I let out a long sigh and then the door opened. I heard a male voice coming from the hall and I instantly pulled away from J.D.

"J.D I spoke to your mother and... Oh I'm sorry didn't know we had company."

A turned around to see a tall man with black hair and black eyes standing behind the couch. He wore a black expensive suit and a black briefcase with him. As he handed his hand to shake mine I noticed a Rolex on his hand. Classy.

"I am J.D's Dad Bryan. And you are?"

"I'm Julie. I'm J.D's friend?"

"Nice to meet you. Are you staying for dinner?" He gave me a million dollar white smile.

"I don't know. I should be heading home..."

"Nonsense. Of course you're staying." He didn't take no for an answer. Reminds you of someone?

"If you insist." I smiled.

"So you two go to school together?"

"Yes." I nodded my head. I noticed J.D was quiet. I remembered something J.D told me at the hospital. That his parents didn't cared about him but his dad didn't seemed like a bad, uncaring person.

"Well I'm glad. I'll be right back. I just have to change for dinner. J.D, your mother will be here any minute and she'll join us." Then he turned around and was gone in a second. J.D looked nervous.

"Hey if you want me to go..."

"No it's not you. I just hate being around them. I usually skip family diners."

"But your dad is really nice."

"Yeah, to you." His eyes went black. Why did he hate his parents so much?

After he left five minutes later a maid came in and the dinner was set on the table in the living room. Me and J.D sat as his dad came back with a woman next to him. She had red hair and fierce blue eyes.

"I'm Ana. Nice to meet you..."

"Julie..." I shook her hand and she sat across the table. I can see the resemblance between her and J.D. J.D has Bryan's hair and Ana's eyes.

They were both quite young and I would never guess they were actually parents of a teenager.

"Julie goes with J.D in the same school." Bryan started as he poured glass of wine for him and Ana. I couldn't stop starring at them. Bryan was wearing some home clothes and still looked rich while Ana was dressed in a peach color silk pants and a white t-shirt.

"Oh, that's nice. Are you friends with him sweetie?"

"Yes."

"Mum, this is the girl that saved my life." J.D added before he asked for a beer from the maid.

Suddenly their eyes were on me. I feel so embarrassed right now. Awful hair, no make up and baggy clothes. Top of all they are starring. I feel like I'm fate's personal clown.

"Oh dear, how can we ever thank you?" Ana smiled heavenly to me. I really liked her. She was like a rich super model with a nice attitude.

"I really wanted to help."

"You can ask anything you want..." Bryan started.

"Please, I was glad to help." I hate this kind of moments. How can I say- I know you love me but please stop I'm blushing.

They both starred at me and didn't know what to say. I turned to J.D but he was drinking beer like crazy. I guess this was very awkward for him. Maybe I should leave.

"So what do your parents do?"

They changed the subject thank god.

"They are both lawyers. Actually partners in their law firm. Maybe you have heard. They are dealing with the spider web case."

"No kidding. I know them. I guess Kevin and Bonnie finally got their hands on the case. They were after it long time." Bryan smiled at me as he drank from the wine. I think he likes me more now then he found out he knew my parents.Yay. I turned to J.D to smile successful but he was blushing. Why was he blushing?

" It's actually very interesting, J.D always wants to be a lawyer." Bryan added and J.D bumped his head on the table. Oh so that's why?

"Please don't bore her with that." J.D fussed but nobody listened.

"He was doing a research on the spider web. The research was part of the application for college. And after college he wanted to work in as a lawyer in their company. I though he was going to be a businessman like me but he kept his mind on to it."

J.D wanted to be a lawyer. And he admired my parents and wanted to work there. I was flattered, really.

"Maybe you can ask them to help him with the application..." Ana started boldly but when I saw J.D wanted to be underground I felt sorry for him so I stopped her.

"Yes of course. I see what I can do. I'm sure they'll love having a young admirer."

"Excellent." She smiled wildly.

I have never seen J.D so quiet or so embarrassed. It was like a different person. He was adorable but I don't think he liked that side of him.

We finished the dinner in silence even though Ana and Bryan exchanged couple of words about work. I found out Ana was a doctor and I was very interested in what she had to say about the medicine today. She sounded very smart and logical.

I looked at the clock. It was almost eight.

"I really should go now. My parents will worry."

As I said that J.D jumped with enthusiasm.

"I'll take you home."

I didn't say no, remembering what happened today and I didn't want to see J.D suffer more around his parents.

"Alright. It was a pleasure meeting you."

"Likewise." They said.

I nodded my head and smiled at them as I got my things and walked out with J.D.

The night air was fresh and I felt a chill run down my back. In the same moment J.D gave me his leather jacket and without a word I took it. As we got into the Aston Martin I finally had courage to say something to him.

"I see you're happy to get out of there?" really Julie? The man maybe doesn't want to talk about it and you just popped that out there. Imbecile.

"I am." He sighed and started the car. "Didn't you see their plastic smiles?"

"I know a plastic smile when I see one. They were nice."

"I bet my father knew all along who were your parents and that's why he was nice."

"He didn't even know I was there. How would he know?"

"I bet..."

"Why do you despise them so much?"

"You know what! I don't want to talk about it."

As I saw his face get red I decided I should shut up.

"So..." After he calmed down he tried talking. "Did you mean what you said about me meeting your parents so we can talk about me wanting to be a lawyer?" He sounded excited, like he was hoping to hear a yes from me. "Because if you didn't I don't mind..."

"I meant it. I want you to meet them. If it helps you, sure why not."

After I said that his face just bloomed. I felt so good I cheered him up I wanted to give my self a handclap.

"So can I come tomorrow or...I mean if they are free..."

"J.D!" I smiled politely. "I will tell them and I'll set a meeting. Don't worry. It will be fine."

"I'm not worried." He smirked.

There he was. That's my J.D.

No wait...He's not mine. I can't believe I just gave him a possessive pronoun.

"So what are we going to do about Craw?" I dared to ask five minutes later.

"You don't worry about that. I'll take care of everything."

After we arrived I walked out of the car and he joined me leaning on the car.

"Listen Julie...I know I said I need to protect you because everything is my fault and...I will, but if you don't want me around your company just say the word and I'll stay away. I know I bothered you a lot."

And as he said that I realized I had to tell him. I didn't want him to leave me alone. I couldn't just let him go ...I...

"I don't mind you. You are fun to be around. Sometimes you tease and you make me crazy but I can leave with that."

I smiled and looked at him. We starred like that for a minute before I realized I was supposed to go home. I took of the jacket and handed to him. As he touched my fingers I felt sparks.

Before I say this prepare your selves. I did the most absurd, embarrassing, cowardly thing a teenage girl could do. I kissed him on the cheek and run away.

Yes, that's right. I am the most crazy person you will ever known. Shameless of me.

And then comes regret.

After I shot down the door I ran into my room and screamed into my pillow. Why did I do that? I'm such a freak. He'll think I'm a freak. Worse, he could think I like him. No, no! I am such a dumb person.

The phone from my bag buzzed and as I pulled it out I saw a message from the idiot . Also known as J.D. My heart stopped as I couldn't move. What did the message said? What if he is laughing now and making jokes or maybe it says leave me alone bitch.

I got all of the courage I had to open it.

"I have no idea what that kiss was for, but I liked it. Kiss back Sugar :*"

I felt me legs turn to jelly. He liked it? Why was I happy all of the sudden? Should I write back? What could I say? I can't. I blushed and lay on the bed. I felt his smell on the shirt. I brought it up to my nose and breathed in. I but my lower lip and though about our day together. We make quite a team and since he came into my life, it's full of adventures. I felt positive change in my life and I loved it. I can't let it sleep away. I just can't.

That's all for now. Love you my people ♥♥

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.5K 742 75
New rule: Opposite charges attract, Like charges are toxic. I'm just a sweet little girl. He's the new boy that charges the air with danger. Terrifyi...
high school Par shanae segree

Roman pour Adolescents

44 1 7
In high school days
618 47 42
A girl simply looking to have a great time and some fun, along the way she used to work in a magazine company where they suddenly threw her off witho...
1.5M 42.7K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...