me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

twenty two.

7.2K 239 63
By naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

It was now a couple days later meaning that it was time to take my ass to the studio and I was nervous as hell, yesterday my "dad" took me back to the Doctors and they said I wouldn't need to use the crutch even though I wasn't using it like that. 

And I could take off the brace but I have to apply some deep heat cream that they gave me that will help with the rest of the healing and I gotta apply that joint every night or after my daily shower or showers.

"You coming with us to the studio?" I decided to put on my 'nobody is gonna see me fit' which included leggings, a hoodie and a vest puffer jacket it was still a bit windy outside considering the fact that the sun going down.

But next week it's supposed to be hotter than a witches coochie so I would finally be able to wear my hoochie mama shorts.

Hopefully Kay won't take my head off my shoulders already knowing how he'll be but I've already worn my hoe outfit but we weren't together when I did that.

Nah fuck that hoe fits til the day I die!

"Nah I can come witchu what song you gon record?"

"Most definitely my most recent one. I fuck with the flow and the whole vibe of it".

"Wait" Shania stopped moving and looked over at me with a stank ass mug on her face.

"Fuck happen?" I asked mugging her ass back.

"Why the fuck haven't I listened to the whole song? I'm not one of ya lil fans Leilani".

"Here ya ass go being loud and wrong but the song ain't even finished so what I sent you was everything that I had recorded. So Imma have to finish the rest of the song when Dougie is doing his lil verse that he gotta finish today" I explained.

"How long is the sesh?"

"Shiii like two, three hours I think" I shrugged "obviously if I finish before I'm leaving" hearing my phone ping from my bedside table I tapped my screen and seen a message from Kay telling me to come outside and too hurry up with his impatient ass.

"You ready? Kay is downstairs".

"Yeah" she nodded.

Taking my phone off charge I put on my vest puffer jacket and put my phone in the pocket, then finished the outfit off with my crossbody purse.

I put the keys in the purse and zipped it up, Shania had already left the room with me following behind her.

I saw Layla and Leon but I acted as I can't see them then they can't see me.

"Lani where you going?" I heard Layla's lil voice ask from behind me.

Stopping I turned around with a small smile "I'm going to record my song".

"I can come?" She asked as she looked up me with her lil glossy eyes.

"No Layla it's late ya mom would whoop my ass" I told her with a lil chuckle even though Des could never.

"But mommy wouldn't mind" she continued and all I could do was laugh at her.

"Layla look at the time it's soon time for bed, but let's go say hi to KayKay" I picked her up as she nodded her eyes fighting her sleep she dropped her head on my shoulder, with Leon styling inside the house; the three of us left.

I walked towards Kay's car and tapped on his window then opened up the car door, he looked up from his phone and Layla reached for him, he sat her down on his knee but she tiredly moved her arms up to hug him.

"What's up princess? You tired?" He asked and she shook her head as she held in a yawn, "yeah aightt" he chuckled and moved the curls that were covering her face.

"Lani said I can't come with you" she pouted and crossed her arms as if she was about to throw a tantrum.

"Princess you ain't seen that you tired? Another day and I gotchu aight?" She kept her pout but still nodded, she reached her arms up for me to pick her up I fixed her body in my arms then closed back his car door.

I walked around the car and seen that Shania didn't get in "you not getting in?"

"Hell no shit bouta be mad awkward so Imma wait till you come back" she chuckled.

Rolling my eyes at her I walked back towards the house and pushed open the door, I quickly took Layla to her and tucked her into her bed.

I turned off the light and left a crack in the door and left the house. I closed and locked the door behind me before I walked back towards Kay's car and got in with Shania following closely behind.

"What's good witchu papi?" I spoke up the second I got into the car and flung my arms around him, he let out a lil chuckle as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm chilling but you good?" I moved my arms away from his neck and quickly scanned his fit, nigga always gotta put shit on nobody the time or day.

I'm tryna get like him though cause I personally could never.

"Yeah I'm straight just a lil nervous" I sat back in the seat and leaned my seat back a lil bit so I could sleep and rejuvenate before I gotta put my brain cells to work for the next two hours or so.

He put his tattooed hand on the steering wheel as he got ready to drive off "I done told ya ass not to be nervous you got it".

But instead of driving off he stared me down and scanned my whole face and slowly licked his lips.

Which erupted a thousand and one butterflies in my stomach turning my head away and covered my mouth with the palm of my hand.

I put my free hand up to his to turn his head away and made those eyes face the direction in which we should be driving, "please drive off" I felt him kiss my hand before I moved it he didn't say anything else and finally put the car in drive.
––

The whole journey to the studio, you had me and Shania talking Kay's ear off, involving him in some conversations in which he was needed or we was singing and/or rapping to music.

This time we had pulled up to a different building, this one was much bigger and had way more people standing and walking around the area.

We got out the car and Shania continuing our conversation from the car, gossiping about people from our old high school.

"Nah that nigga Kervo was on your dick heavyy!" Shania added on as we both laughed at that weird nigga, I swear he had no life outside school and it was sad.

Nigga didn't: date people outside school, didn't talk to people outside school, didn't do nothing that didn't include something to do with school and yet he still didn't graduate.

"Word he was on my dickk! At first the lil romance shit was cute but after Sophomore year it got corny and no matter how many times I told him I wasn't messing with the whole thing he still tried.. by that point it was giving desperate".

"I wonder how his life is going since he ain't in school" Shania wondered aloud.

"Nah but let's talk about those who reached their peak in school" I brought up since I seen a couple of people from school on my Instagram feed a couple nights ago.

"A lot of them. Girl you seen Joshua and Damien?" I shook my head and she pulled a facial expression.

"They ugly?"

"Fuck no" she chuckled "it's crazy too cause they used to be the ugliest of the bunch but if we was in Harlem and I hadn't met Setty, Joshua would've been my boo thang".

My eyes widen a lil bit cause I couldn't see them two being as fine as she says but her type is a lil off anyway "word? You needa show me once we get upstairs".

"You not seeing shit. Worda bro" Kay mumbled and pulled me away from Shania, rolling my eyes I was still gonna get the Instagram or the picture.

"Nigga I don't want them" I pushed the door open finally reaching the inside of the studio and praise God it wasn't packed cause everyone was outside smoking "heyy" I greeted and waved to them.

"Wasgood Lani" Setty said as he got up to give me a side hug, returning it he walked off to Shania. I looked around and saw Dougie rapping away in the booth.

"Sup witchu?" Gotti got up to give me a side hug and I lightly tapped him on his back.

"I'm good I'm good, but what's up with everyone energy today?" I frowned.

"They ass needa blunt and food" Nas muttered as rolled up his own lil joint.

"Damn y'all itching like that?" I chuckled and went to go sit down to start working on my lyrics.

"Not even. We been in this bitch for too damn long" Kenzo responded and I shook my head.

"Shiii well all the rappers better get comfortable cause I need your thoughts and opinions on my song".

"We gotchu gang" Setty assured and I looked back down at my screen I felt the couch kinda dip as Kay sat down, I moved my body over so I could lay my head on the arm rest and have my body rest across his lap.

"You writing your shit now?" Kay asked and I nodded "lemme see what you got" I turned my phone to face him so he could read the lyrics.

"I haven't edited it or nun since the last time I wrote it so if it look bad then.." I trailed off and shrugged.

Licking his lips he turned away from the screen to look at me "nah it's good. But there's one line bugging the fuck outta me".

"Which one is it?" I asked but still pointed it out to him cause it was bugging me too when I wrote it but I just wanted to get a verse done so I could move on "it's this one ain't it?"
[a/n I'm bouta take one these lil singers songs😭]

"Yea" he nodded "Imma tell you what I'm thinking when you done doing what you doing" he told me and I nodded.
––

I finished my lil time in the booth but I didn't get to finish recording it in one session cause we ain't have enough time and it took longer than I expected so now we were just listening to what I got before we had to leave.

"Nah I'm fucking with it not gon hold you gang" Gotti said as he dapped me up like shit I get we friends but I'm not one yours bros.

"You did your big one and it ain't finished" Shania added on and all these comments had me grinning eat to damn ear.

"Nah if weren't friends I would've definitely put this in my fucking playlist, have the bitch like.." Blu's dumbass acted out with a damn cushion "nah fuck that I'm fucking to this shit worda bro".

Pushing up my face I turned away from him "ew nigga you ain't gotta tell me you fucking to it".

"Nah Lani was you horny or some when you made this" he continued and just like always he never know when to stop talking.

"No I wasn't my mind just get a lil.. creative" I shrugged and the producer did whatever engineering shit that he had to do.

"My nigga Kay done got himself a freak!" Dougie exclaimed "well done gang" he laughed as he moved in to dap up Kay but he just shook his head and let out a lil chuckle.

These niggas are weird. Word to everything.

"Nah y'all can stay just make sure to lock up, Lani Imma text you when I'm free for a next session aight?"

"Thank you again for letting me stay another hour" he nodded and left the studio it was late as shit and I wanted to go home with speed Ion know how these niggas still functioning.

"Lani ya ass going sleep?" I heard Gotti ask but I shook my head with my eyes closed, Shania sat down next to me and we started gossiping as always.

"So who you think got the biggest dick?" Shania asked just as the room went quiet, I closed my eyes and pretended as if she didn't say that.

Even though I was thinking about it on a sly.

"Aaaayoooooo Setty come get ya girl bro!!" Blu laughed and I opened up my eyes to see everyone staring at us, I looked at Shania just as she looked at me and we bursted out into laughter.

"Lock in lock in" I repeated as I quietened down my laughter "y'all looking at us like you wanna know our answer" I chuckled and that initiated an argument with Blu telling Gotti his dick is small.

"Yooo why you worried bout a next man's cocky? Fireeee bro" Dougie said in the worst Jamaican accent known to man for some reason he sounded like a nigga from Toronto "but who you think got the biggest dick?" He asked but I couldn't help but to laugh.

"I cannot with y'all niggas bro but Shania you wanna answer since you asked?"

"Uh uh I asked you so who you think got the biggest dick? Don't say ya man either cause you talking or whatever".

"Word" Dougie added on.

I feel Kay's shit nearly every damn time I sit on his lap and it make me get one of them heartbeats but some nigga said that they can feel them whenever we sit on a niggas lap so I have to fix my position.. even right now.

But if I couldn't whoever I'm with and I'm delusional bout you, I will have to be delusional bout everything including his piece.

"Why you putting me on the spot like that? Whoever tall and skinny got the biggest dick, but it only work if you Caribbean and quiet" I hinted at Kay hoping they get it.

"Here she go talking bout that nigga Kay" Blu scoffed.

"Yeah your ass can't relate cause you chubby and you kinda short so you out the equation. Sorry gang" I pretended to be all sympathetic and shit "but that go for nearly all of y'all except Nas and Kay" I shrugged.

"Nah now that you say that Nas shit definitely long" Shania whispered in my ear all I could do was keep a poker face.

"You females be having some weird ass conversations"
Gotti mumbled.

"Why you acting like you didn't want to hear our answer?" I've been sitting on Kay's lap the whole time so he hears everything prior to this lil slip up.

"Nah fuck what you gotta say cause I stay fucking bitches" Dougie huffed.

"Yeah. Soon you gon be saying Dougie B still fighting my hunnid STDs" I mimicked in that voice that he be doing and they laughed at my lil joke, I be feeling like comedian when it come to them.

"I'm ready to sleep" I sighed as I turned around and wrapped my arms loosely around Kay as I rested my head in the nape of his neck he wrapped his arm around my lower back and moved one hand under my hoodie raising goosebumps on my skin "damn your hands are cold".

"You dumbasses going to that fair on Saturday?" Dougie asked but I felt too tired to respond.

"Shit probably" a voice spoke up. "What time that shit start?"

"Five I think".

"Lani you wanna go? Cause I'm only going if you going" Shania chuckled.

"Mhm" I hummed I lifted up my head to look at Kay "Kay you coming wimme?"

"Yea" he muttered with his voice low "you tryna go back?"

"Yeah a bitch is tired" I chuckled and he stood up with me still on his lap, I felt him move two hands under my ass told hold me up, I lifted up my head with my eyes slightly open "bye everyone" I waved and rested my head on top of his. "Shania get ya ass up we leaving".

"Bitch I'm standing" she huffed.

"Why did nobody say bye to me?" I frowned.

"Lani ya ass must be tired cause we waved that nigga Blu even had a big ass smile on his face" Gotti commented.

"That's cause Kay can't see him but bye everyone" I repeated cause I wanted to hear them say it.

"Yes bye Leilani" Dougie rolled his eyes and waved back.

"Byeeeee" I tiredly muttered as I fell in and out of sleep.

"When I next see you I'm giving ya tired ass a fucking Percocet get ya ass up and running" Dougie laughed rolling my eyes Kay finally decided to start walking and leave the building.

"Kay you can stay over?" I muttered as I felt the cool crisp air hit my neck.

"Fuck I'm gon sleep Leilani?"

"In my bed. With me?" I responded in a duh tone.

"You forget that ya friend here or what?"

"She is?"

"Yes Leilani I am" Shania chuckled.

I huffed in response "I wanna be witchu though" I wrapped my arms a bit tighter around his neck "you gon take me to ya crib?"

"It's up to you mami" he shrugged and stopped by his car I put my feet back against the floor so I could get in the passenger side.

Now my ass is wide awake "guess we having a sleepover!!"
––

Kay had dropped Shania off and we got some food before the restaurants started closing, we was now outside the block of apartments, he parked up the car and turned off the engine, I was the first to get out the car and picked up the bag with our food in it.

I wanted to eat some Jamaican food cause I missed my mom's cooking but what I'm bouta eat will never taste as good as my mom's and that's that. Kay finally decided to get out the car, closing and looking the car doors in the process.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder "you said your mom ain't here right?"

"Mm" he hummed and took out his keys as we got closer to the building we walked up the stairs since the damn elevator still weren't working I pushed the door open and walked in front of him since he gave me the key.

I got to the door and tried to fit the right key in the lil keyhole as I was doing this Kay decided to stand right behind me pressing himself against me, then I felt his lips on my neck.

"What are you doinggg?" I giggled since it felt mad ticklish as a reflex I lifted up my shoulder and moved my head to try shrug him off.

"I ain't doing nothing" he muttered I finally got the door open and stepped away from him, I heard him chuckle at the doorway I put the bag of food on the counter and waited for him to get in.

I washed my hands as he went to do whatever in his room I began to take out my food I got oxtail with chicken gravy, mac and cheese, fried chicken a lil sprinkle of salad and plantain, my box was filled up to the brim, I'm very much happy we caught them having a good day.

I took out the plastic fork that they gave us and began to eat my food, now I fully understand the day I saw Dougie when he bloated talking about good eats cause he weren't lying.

I took a lil piece of everything that the lil fork could handle and leaned on the island counter so I wouldn't make a mess, I had to put on my playlist to really match my vibe right now.

"You a fool" Kay said as he walked back to where I was at.

"Shushh this food mad good" I replied once I had swallowed the food in my mouth "I need to go back and bring Shania or Layla wimme. So whats the vibe for tonight?"

He shrugged and sat on the stool "what you wanna do?"

"Chill, watch a movie, fuck" Kay's eyebrows rose but I shook my head "no don't be raising them eyebrows I'm not spreading my legs its way too damn early."

"Ya ass would be off some drugs if you did" he chuckled and decided to start eating as I'm halfway done.

"Right!! Off the Henny then you gotta be far away from me cause....." Hennessy is really the devil's drink when it come to me. I'd rather not.

"You fuck with people from your momma's side?"

"Some of them are aight the rest piss me off" he scoffed.

Now we were in his bed watching some movie I had put on, it was silent during the beginning then I asked one question now we haven't stopped talking since even though we were five minutes from rolling through the credits.

"What cause of the drilling shit?"

"Mhm".

"Dad's side the same?"

"Fuck they even worse" he chuckled and ran his hands over my ass, I picked up the remote since the movie was ending and looked for another movie, I had my head and my palm on his chest.

"Damn I guess we both struggling when it come to family" I now chuckled and clicked on a movie called 'Underwater' I put the remote back on the bedside table and pulled the covers up to my neck since his room was cold as shit.

"Nigga why you gripping on my ass like that?" He didn't reply but pulled my leg fully over his body, having me kinda straddle him.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop" I thought about it for a second cause it was distracting but it felt good but then it was distracting so do I want him to stop? "Mm exactly" he responded before I could.

Well.

Lifting up my head I moved my hands behind his head "you gon let me do your hair?"

"I just realise you still ain't kiss a nigga. You think a nigga got cooties?" He chuckled having me roll my eyes.

"Uhh no I didn't wanna be the first to initiate it" I shrugged and looked away from him since he can hold eye contact Imma fold every damn time.

"You scared Lani?" He mocked and I once again rolled my eyes "one day Imma have them bitches get stuck up there".

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes "why would I be scared to kiss my nigga?" With that I gave him a peck cause as I said I don't want to be the first to initiate it.

"You being deadass?"

"What? That was a kiss?" He smacked his lips and looked away from me.

I gave him a few a more pecks before I pulled away he thankfully initiated the kiss like I wanted from the jump.

But it also caught me by surprise so I had to catch up to his speed, his lips felt mad soft but we both have big lips so it wasn't hard to kiss me but I guarantee if I didn't my lips would've probably felt like they were being vacuumed or some.

"Mm" I hummed as I moved away seeing that he had swollen lips meaning I did too, looking away from him I dropped my head and licked my lips feeling a tingling sensation go through them.

"Now don't ever give me one of them baby ass kisses again".

"What? So we just not being grateful anymore?" I sighed and fixed the cover since I was getting cold again "but damn you can't turn up the AC?"

"Ya ass cold go do it".

"Mann niggas ain't shit" I muttered under my breath as I got off the bed taking the cover with me.
———

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.4K 44
๐™ช๐™ง๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ | ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
241K 7.6K 48
๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข. - "So you really gon choose him over me?" He questioned and I...
169K 10.4K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...
349K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...