๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ? || ๐‰๐‰๐Š...

By Idontknowthewhole

Pairing- Jungkookร— reader || genre- enemy to lover, forbidden love, thriller+suspense + action || soldiers Au... More

Characters Introduction
Prologue/ Ch 1. Midnight
Ch 2. Special Soldiers
Ch 3. Chewgum
Ch 4 .Cinderella
Ch 5 Badminton
Ch 6. Forest
Ch 7 family time
Fall harder
Dark
Bus ride
Race and Fall
My duty
let's date?
Ghost
Birthday
You are the one
Terrorist
Soldiers
King
Forbidden sin
Uncle Ho
Creating the king
she is bipolar
lies
Important
Kim Taehyung
I hate you but I love you
Wish this night never ends
Murderer
Selfish spies
let's do this
villian
The truth
Mi Amor
Medusa
I'm monster
What is happiness?
Me, you and stars
sinners
I love you
You and I
Let's rewrite the stars

soulmate

208 38 59
By Idontknowthewhole

Not all soulmates are lover.

Jungkook pov

Hoseok hyung was beside me supporting and helping me to walk even when I said I could but he didn't let me. My mom and dad were waiting in the car to take me home. She strictly order me not to dare thought about camp for few months after that I could do whatever I want.

It's been a month and a week since king thrown me out or in other's word I run away. My mind is fuss along with my heart, I can't help but keep repeating her words again and again. I even read Hunjun death report along with whole case in detail.

And I found many new things, He was tortured before they shot him but that's not the shocking, shocking part was the bullet used was only made in Korea, only used by soldiers of Korea.

This piece of information made me tense, dad loved him, he won't do something like that with his own son. Right?

Ofcourse he wouldn't!!

I frown deeply, this women's words are making me want to throw fist " Kook, easy bro" Hoseok hyung ruffle my hair and bring me back from my thoughts, I smiled in embarrassment I bothered him alot and he wasn't able to take rest, today was my check up and he accompany me.

" don't worry you'll be good in no time, doctor said you are improving and within a month or so you'll be back on track" he assured but I know it will take more than a month to recover .

He made me sit on the backseat of car and Salut my father who nodded in return " bye take care" he whisper before walking away from there, I remember when he unable to find king's house itself, he was furious .

The most important part was that he checked the same house before, he asked if someone else was also there, I  said no and make a excuse that I didn't remember the address carefully.

He believed me right?

" what do you want to eat?" A biggest grin plastered on my face when my mom asked me about food, the only thing which happened good because of this all this that I can enjoy my mother's handmade food.

" Samgyeopsal" I answered excitedly and she giggles before nodding her head, my mouth is already salivating.

My smile shrink when I remember Hunjun also loved Samgyeopsal and he always fight with me for that.

Wish my dad is not related to his death in anyhow.

____
Few weeks later

I groan looking in embarrassment when my mom show me my nudes, I mean when I was three year old.. beside me was Hunjun, I saw my mother's eyes longing for him, she quickly put that down and started finding something else.

She thought I didn't noticed.

" Jungkook where is your watch?" She asked looking at the matching soulmate watch in the photo, the blue one was wear by me while the white one was with Hunjun.

"Maybe in the stuff I don't use anymore" I answered, after his death, I shut myself away from him and his things and the most precious thing was that watch. He bought that from his first ever earning which he got from winning a singing competition.

We promised that we will never remove it from our wrist but, neither he is here nor his promise.

I stopped celebrating my birthdays because he wasn't part of it, we use to have blast in our house and sing our heart out but I stopped because I can't hear his beautiful voice anymore, I wish we can meet one last time and I tell him how much he means to me.

I sigh and chuckle at my impossible thoughts.

After few hours, I passed by his room, the room which was abundant from ages now, I pushed and open the door, I greeted by dust particles and spider web, which made me cough and remove them from my way.

My hands hover over light switch before I took a deep breath and click it on, the first thing come to my view was his caterpillar sofa for which he stand in line for three hours.

Wall paints were not fresh as before, the painting and his piano was at the same place where he left them. My eyes started to get wet with tears when I heard his giggles in the room.

I saw two of us fighting over computer games and that ended with me getting a cheek scar when he hit me with keyboard.

I saw us lying on his bed while watching a R-rated movie behind our parents back, we both burst out laughing at how fake the moaning sound was.

" Hyung" and my twin brothers eyes twitches in amusement when he heard me addressing him with respect, a smirk paying in his lips.

" what do you want baby brother?" I wanna punch him across the face for sounding so cocky but I stopped myself and flashed a force smile. I need his help.

Everyone in my college were dating except me and nerd, I wanna explore and really have no idea about girl and their stuff, my bother is excellent in that field.

" I wanna learn how you do -" " do what?" He cut me off with a cheeky grin, a very teasing expression playing on his face. " how to flirt?" I answered hiding my eyes away from him. This is weird.

" Aww, you are finally becoming an adult, now wait and watch me" he smiled looking at the new girl who was coming toward his way, I never seen her before but the most shocking part is how she able to differentiate between both of us.

It's not that much shocking, Hunjun have tattoos, lips rings and asshole attitude, totally bad boy aura while me on the other hands, give a good nerdy vibe.

" Hey Hunjun " she hugged him and he hugged her back, winking at me before he guide his hands to her ass. I can't do this Eww.

He pulled away " Hey sweetheart" a snort left my mouth and he glare at me to shut up. That's not my fault because he sounded so fake.

" I missed you " she said fluttering her eyes at him and he twirl her hairs around his fingers before kissing her cheeks " I'll make sure you miss me more" and he gripped her waist a little more frim and jerk her toward his chest.

She blushed, after making some comment here and there, she walk away not before they deep throat eachother in front of my holy eyes.

My twin was a hoe.

"Now I taught you and you need practice" he said and point toward the girl who was walking my way. I can do this. You can do this Jungkook.  FIGHTING.

And the good learner I'm ready to accomplish my work, before she could say anything I catch her by her waist and wishper " Hey Babygirl " I don't have any idea who she is but whatever.

She try to open her mouth to speak but I placed my finger on her lips shushed her " You are so pretty " my brother cough telling me that I used wrong words, I should have said sexy but my confidence is not that high.

I almost kissed her cheeks but she pushed me back harshly and slapped me across my face " Bastard, I just come to give your notebook, you both are sick" she threw the notebook at me and strom out of there leaving me with red cheek.

My evil brother burst out laughing loudly " oops" that was his reaction, I'm fucking embarrassed, I promise I will never ask him to teach me anything and I don't need a girlfriend.

I growl and launched forward to kick him but he run away laughing like crazy " Just wait until I catch you, it was your fucking idea" I yelled and, chased him across whole campus.

-

" Jungkook " I heard him yelling, before I could shout at him for not knocking at my door and enter without permission, he rolled my chairs and smiled at me.

" what do you want?" I asked removing my headset and he slammed a box in front of me which made me raise my eyebrow.

I opened the box and saw a gorgeous pair of wrist watch, shinning so brightly my smile widen " you robbed a bank brat?" I asked and he smacked my back hard.

" I won the competition so I purchase a ring for mom and dad, a watch for us" he look so excited and wanted to brag about it. I know he would win and he did. My smile widen and launched forward.

" congratulations" and tackle him in hug and we both landed on my bed, I have a little more muscle than him which made me smirk when he groan.

He made me wear the watch and glare " don't remove it at any cost, you can forget to wear protection but this, Nope" my mouth hung in disbelief, how can he compare watch with condoms? Oh well he is my twin for a reason.

I chuckle remembering the day and wipe my tears, his whole room is filled with memories, heck I'm full of his memories. He must be in good place now.

I pull out my blue watch from my pocket and wear it around my wrist, a small smile appears my face when I think about switching turn with his white one. I can wear both of them time to time.

I search through his drawer and closest but I didn't find his pai, where he put it?

When I read the case, there was mentioned about a ring and other things he was wearing at the time he shot but he didn't have his watch on, they didn't found his watch.

What if he left his it at the same warehouse? I need to find it but I doubt it still be there.

I pulled out my bike keys and left the house toward the dusty area " where are you going?" I didn't stop to replied to my mom or she will not let me go, I'm fine, my legs are more than good and I can walk without any problem but she didn't understand that.

Finally after more than a month I'm out in the clear air without my parents, I felt like I become toddler again.

Within an hour I'm at front of rusty door of the warehouse where my bestfriend, my big brother goes and never came back.

Sunlight was enough for me to see inside cause the rooms are big and have windows, it's basically made to keep extra weapons during war but now it's empty and abundant.

Beer bottles and other trash was thrown at the entry, I could careless about it.

I made my way to the one particular room and search for the watch, the floor was unpolished, pebbles were scattered all around. My breath hitched when suddenly Hunjun dead body flashed in front of my eyes.

Fuck.

I took a deep breath and removed my eyes from that part before walking further in, from all windows to every single room, I searched everywhere but the watch is nowhere near to find.

I sat down at the support of Iron bars between the walls and catch my breath, I picked up the stone from ground and threw it across the front wall.

Something dropped on the floor, I quickly get up and saw the same watch, a big smile break through my face " but why would someome kept it here, like he was trying to hide it" because the place where I found it is not easy to reach. It was in-between the bars of rode like someone was protecting it front the sight of other.

I picked it up and walk away, my heart was racing without any reason, saying me a big strom is on its way.

-

I tossed at side of bed after listening to my mother lecture for about more than thirty minutes, she seriously need to stop behaving I'm child cause I'm not.

I can't sleep, womens are confusing, from my mother to king, both of them are stubborn and weird or am I little slow?

I get up from my bed and reached my study table where Hunjun's watch was placed. It's not working so I remove the back lid to add a new battery but my face turned into confusion when something dropped from it.

" is it a memory chip?" I look at the black piece before picking  it up in my hands and examine.

It indeed a microchip but what the hell it is doing instead of batteries. I opened my laptop with a frown and insert it. A video started playing.

Never in millions years I thought the day will come when I can't belive my own eyes. DAD WHAT?

So here you go with new update, btw you read the prologue right? What do you think about it?

Is the book going okay cause I think I'm not writing good as miss rude, is it exciting ? Help me cause idk what I'm feeling right now.

What's in the microchip? What do you think?

Bish, listen I myself felt bad for saying you to vote but I have to cause you don't really do that, 50 views with 9 votes ironic isn't it?

Anyways byeee, love you hoeman ❤️

☆☆☆
We all want a person who make us calm in the soul and crazy in the flesh, that's soulmate.

To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 78.4K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
4.1K 625 114
|COMPLETED| in this book You text with each one of BTS but your a different person each time cause you might end up with them. So you can't be the sa...
31.4K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] โ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. โž This is a story following two people, with diffe...
135K 3.5K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...