It takes two | Sirius Black

Por ohsnapitzmer

You can let it go, you can throw a party full of everyone you know, you can start a family who will always sh... Mais

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50
51.
52.
53
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
84.

83.

1.1K 22 71
Por ohsnapitzmer

Phoenix joins the rest of the Gryffindors as they make their way to the Great Hall, he keeps his head down so that he isn't recognised. He hasn't been at the castle since Dumbledores execution and he still isn't one hundred percent sure which wand killed the elderly wizard. Sometimes he can see the moment so clearly in his nightmares, that he is certain it was him but Zions words ring in his head. He didn't think he was actually capable of taking another life, even to protect those he loved.

The closer they get to the hall, the more anxious he feels. The place is swarming with death eaters, and he wonders if he would be able to defend those he loved. If Marlie was being attacked, would he be able to kill or harm the person threatening her? He isn't sure but he likes to think he'd be a good big brother and save her. He hoped he'd do better this time around.

It takes everything in him not to lift his head and seek comfort in Theo. Instead he twirls the engagement ring around his finger nervously, listening to the deafening silence and praying they all make it out alive. He hears the double doors fly open behind him, followed my the echoing clatter of footsteps but he manages to keep his eyes glued to his ring.

"Harry Potter has been spotted.." Severus Snape announces in a clipped tone, "Anyone who knows of his whereabouts is expected to inform us immediately..anyone who is helping him will be.. severely punished."

Students start ushering in surprise and mild excitement at the thought of the chosen one coming to rescue them all. Hogwarts hadn't been the same since Snape became headmaster and the Carrow twins, who had been hired and were known death eaters loved dishing out illegal punishments for the students. Phoenix lifts his head, accidentally catching Snape's eye and his heart sinks with panic. He notices that the hall is sparse in comparison to a year ago, a great many students have left. Snape has a soft look in his eyes and then looks away, narrowing his eyes at the students.

"It seems that your school has a security problem, headmaster." Harry says boldly as he steps forward, causing several heads to snap in his direction.

"Someone grab him!" A Slytherin student yells, Ginny Weasley rushes forward to stand in front of him, shielding the chosen on with her body.

Phoenix takes the chance to seek out his fiancé and sees him holding Draco back, an irritated look on the blonde boys face as Ginny holds onto Harry's wrist.

The doors of the great hall fly open as several members of the order walk in, including his parents. Professor McGonagall starts fighting with Snape, Phoenix takes the commotion to search for Marlie in the crowds of ducking and hiding students. He notices Snape is dodging the spells, he doesn't throw any harmful ones towards Mcgonagall and if he does..he missed on purpose and accidentally takes down one of the Carrows who stand behind him. The second Carrow is taken down by Snape redirecting McGonagalls own spell toward him. Then he flies out of the smashed hall windows. Phoenix frowns in confusion, wondering if anyone else had witnessed what he did but as McGonagall waves her wand to turn the candle lights on and the students cheer- he realises no one had. He can't help but wonder if Snape was trying to help them..

He sees Harry take off out of the double doors as other students start moving around and Filch guides Slytherins to the dungeons at McGonagalls request. He doesn't understand why when they could help?

"Professor!" He calls after her, "Why did you send the Slytherins to the dungeons?"

McGonagall smiles sadly, a frail old hand resting on his shoulder, "The majority of death eaters are parents of Slytherin students, I didn't think they would want to witness what their parents are capable of."

"They should have the option, my cousin and fiancé are here to fight alongside us, Miss."

She nods her head, "Alright Phoenix."

Remus Lupin runs into the hall and straight to Sirius and Kate, he's babbling quickly, rushing to get the words out but Phoenix doesn't stop. He runs straight down to the dungeons to get his fiancé and Draco free. The more on their side the better, they would need all the support they could get if they were going to take the dark side down once and for all.

Sirius and Kate run hand in hand, following an anxious Remus into the hospital wing where there daughter was. Fred Weasley was sat besides her bed, his eyes were bloodshot as he held onto her hand. His twin brother George stood close by with his boyfriend Lee, their wands drawn just incase. Fred jumped out of his seat when he saw Marlie's parents, stepping out of the way to let Kate take over. Sirius side eyes Fred, knowing the terrified look in his eyes as one only felt by people who were in love.

Marlie was okay, that was the main thing but they would have to move her out of the castle or protect the hospital wing somehow. With the amount of younger students using the floo to go home it was probably safer and quicker to protect the hospital instead. Sirius bites his lip, his other child is in the thick of it as is his godson, he needed to protect them too. He owed it to himself and James to do the right thing.

"I'll stay with her." Fred whispers as if he can read Sirius' mind, "I'll protect her with my entire life."

Sirius believes him. He trusts Fred Weasley as Zions friend but also as someone who loves Marlie. He can see it in the ginger boys eyes, he's in bit over Marlie and Sirius knows she's in safe hands.

"I'm going to find Ginny." George tells him, "Stay safe okay?"

Fred nods, glancing at Lee, "Keep him safe for me, yeah?"

Fred didn't want to know the pain of losing a sibling, especially his twin brother who had been with him since they were conceived. Lee nods in promise, jogging to catch up with his boyfriend.

Kate swallows, brushing her daughters hair out of her face and kisses the top of her head. She too knows Fred won't let anything happen to her, she looks over her shoulder at Sirius before running out to see how she can help. She had her mind set on one person, the woman who killed her son and tonight she was going to get revenge. Something had switched inside of her when Zion was killed, a darkness seemed to creep inside of her and darken her soul. She never thought she was capable of murder, never thought she would be able to do it but she was angry enough to believe she could.

Sirius shuts Marlie and Fred in the hospital wing and starts casting his locking spells and protective wards. He knows he hasn't got time to find Regulus to do them but his brother had always been better as this sort of magic. He does his best. He truly believes the power of love can create much stronger magic than anything else and his need to protect his daughter generates that power. He hopes it is enough.

"Who does she even think she is?" Draco demands, as he walks quickly to keep up with Phoenix and Theo, "Touching his wrist like that! What the hell?!"

"Jealous, cousin?" Phoenix teases lightly.

Draco splutters and huffs, "No! It's just consent is important and stuff.."

"Whatever you say." Theo snorts, "What about Pansy?"

Draco freezes, his blue eyes widening in horror. For someone who was in love with her for so many years, he had sure forgotten about her very quickly, "Oh fuck."

He turns on his heel, marching in the opposite direction to hunt for his girlfriend or ex girlfriend or whatever she was to him now. He had a feeling she would not be interested in him if she learnt about his kiss with Potter. Truly, it had been unexpected but Draco liked it and he wanted to do it again. He was not about to tell his best friends that. After years of hating Harry, he had done a full 360 and wanted him under his sheets instead.

When he had followed after Harry that morning, he found him in the drawing room and attempting to fix Elias' portrait. Despite Regulus' strong magic, Harry had managed to do it and Draco was in awe. He always knew Harry was powerful, he had told stories about the chosen one for years to anyone who would listen but the only one who cared enough was his house elf. Dobby had clinged to every tale Draco told him in first and second year, and when he thought Harry was in danger...he had sent Dobby to warn him. Stop Harry from returning to Hogwarts one way or another.

He should have known back then really, his infatuation with Harry was more than wanting to be friends. He supposed he had always had a little crush on him but Malfoy's weren't allowed to be queer. He loved Pansy, he really really did but he felt like..maybe..he could have something more with Harry. Despite only kissing once, there was more feeling in that one kiss that Draco had ever experienced. It kind of scared him, how heightened and emotional everything felt.

His first kiss with Harry came out of nowhere as he attempted to comfort him over Phoenix going to war. Draco knew Harry was still in love with Phoenix and it hurt a little but when their mouths pressed together, the hurt seemed to evaporate and his heart soared. Kissing Harry felt so right, it wasn't like the other people he had kissed. With Harry they just sank together, melted into one and it was instinct that guided them through it.

Draco had never kissed a boy before but he really really liked it. He whimpered pathetically when Harry pinned him against the wall, kissing him passionately as his hand wandered to his crotch. He wasn't sure how far it was going to go but he was down for anything. Selene had interrupted them though.  They hadn't had chance to discuss what took place, Draco didn't even know if it meant anything to Harry or if he was just going to get his heart broken.

Part of him expected to get his heart broken, either because Harry was still in love with Phoenix or because of Ginny. After years of tormenting one another and bullying each other, why would Harry ever choose him? He was more trouble than he would ever be worth. He couldn't compete with them, but he could still feel Harry's lips on his and Harry's hands on his waist..

Harry manages to destroy the diadem with Luna Lovegoods help, weakening Lord Voldemort a little more. He glances out of the window at the dark night and sees the enormous shield the adults have placed around the castle. He isn't sure if he has enough time to find Draco, but he has to try. His crush on Draco had been growing gradually for awhile, whilst he still love Phoenix and cared for him- he was no longer in love with him. There was something about Draco that Harry couldn't pinpoint but after their heated snog early, he could not stop thinking about the blonde man and he needed to talk to him.

He wasn't stupid enough to think he was going to survive this, Lord Voldemort had been trying to kill him since he was a baby. The prophecy said he would kill Voldemort, that he was the chosen but it didn't mean he would be successful.

Unfortunately as he reaches the bottom of the castle, he sees the moment the protective shield is destroyed and he knows he's out of time. People are running back and to, their wands drawn, some are peering out of the windows and doors, bracing themselves for the fight ahead. So many people he cared about were in the castle, ready to fight for freedom and it was a horrible thought. He has no idea where all the people he cares about are, the castle is enormous and he would never get them all together in time. All that was left to do was fight...

Draco holds onto Pansy's hand as the dodge exploding bricks, she's panting and crying as blood pours from the side of her head. Blaise, Gregory and Vincent are running close behind, their wands drawn with fear.

"Can you please explain what is happening?!" Vincent demands, struggling to keep up.

"Who's side are we on?" Gregory asks with confusion.

Draco falters, biting his bottom lip before turning to look at them, "Harry Potters."

Vincent frowns, exchanging a look with Gregory, "I don't understand..our parents-"

"Are wrong." Draco says, determination in his voice, "You know that..don't you?"

Vincent slowly nods his head, "But they'll kill us if we don't.."

"They won't touch you." Draco says fiercely, "For years our parents lived in fear, with their fear they inflicted it on us and made us fear not only them but Voldemort. Harry is going to take him down..we don't have to do what our parents expect. We're our own people.. we're in charge of our own future.."

Gregory swallows thickly, "Do you really think Harry Potter can bring down the Dark Lord?"

"With help..I believe so." Draco says with a firm nod, "What side of history do you want to be on? Regardless of who wins..who do you want to be known as?"

Vincent nods, his wand still clutched firmly in his hand, "Okay."

"We're helping Potter then." Gregory smirks, "Always knew you had the hots for him-" he breaks himself off, flashing Pansy an apologetic smile.

"Come on." Blaise says, "We've got a war to win."

Barty knows Regulus will absolutely lose his shit if he sees him at the castle but he couldn't just sit around and clean the house! 12 Grimmauld place was beyond repair anyway and no amount of dusting would make it a nice place to live.  Barty is aware that his mind isn't all there, he knows he slips through the cracks and can't tell what is real and what is fake sometimes but he knows his love for Regulus is very real. 

He couldn't just sit by, twiddle his thumbs and wait for everyone to return home. He had to be there, he had to track Regulus down and fight alongside him. He couldn't wait around just to hear bad news again, he couldn't handle it if he lost another great love. He needed to be there so he could ensure Reggie survived. He hadn't had much luck in tracking his man down yet. He hadn't even had chance to ask Reg to be his boyfriend before all this broke out, why couldn't Voldemort have waited a bit longer? Given them some more time together? He would kill the slimy git himself if he could.

It's Draco who spots him first, his eyebrows raised and eyes narrowed at him. Barty holds up his hands, almost dropping his wand as Draco runs towards him. A small group of his friends trailing behind him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Draco hisses in annoyance, "I know for a fact my Dad wouldn't want you here!"

Barty can't help but smile at Dracos choice of words, "Your Dad doesn't know."

Draco blushes slightly as he realises what he said, "Irrelevant. He's going to be so fucking mad at you Barty. You're not..."

"I'm crazy." Barty finishes with a shrug, "You can say it but it doesn't take away from the fact that I am a phenomenal wizard."

He notices a death eater approaching from the corner of his eyes and shoots off a silent spell, making the masked man fall back against the brick with a sickening crack.

Draco blinks in surprise, his mouth falling open slightly, "You..didn't..say..anything?"

"That's what makes me so powerful." Barty winks, "No one knows my next move."

"Regulus is still going to kill you." Draco mutters shaking his head.

"He wouldn't ever be able to follow through with that but if his hands are around my throat, it means I survived."

Draco groans in disgust, shaking his head as he starts moving forward, "We need to move. We're too out in the open he-"

"DRACO LOOK OUT!" Pansy screams, as the wall directly behind him is blown up.

Draco reacts to slowly, the wall bursting into pieces and the impact of the explosion sends Draco flying through the air as his clothes set alight. He lands with a loud smack to his head, blood trickling down the side of his face and the flames engulf him.

"Aquamenti!" Blaise says as water pours over Dracos body, he's unconscious and bleeding, burns covering his pale skin.

"Fuck." Vincent rasps, his eyes wide with horror, "We need to move him."

Blaise nods, "We're too out in the open here, we need to move! Now!"

Barty runs over, stumbling over the rubble and thrusts his wand at Blaise, "Cover me. I'll carry him inside."

Barty scoops Draco up in his arms, his mind spinning and beginning to disorientate. Draco looked so much like Evan Rosier with small pieces of Regulus and it was starting to confuse him again. The fear and adrenaline making him confuse timelines between the past and the presence. All he knew for sure was that the boy in his arms was hurt and needed to be moved to safety, he could do that. He could manage that. Dracos friends keep their wands drawn, ready to fight off anyone who gets to close.

Barty just hopes Regulus' son doesn't die, the burns would cause him so much pain when he did wake up and he was afraid. Regulus hadn't had much time to bond with Draco properly yet but he knew they both wanted to. They both had many questions they wanted to ask and they just needed time to heal the past so they could work towards a future together.

Rafe is fighting Fenrir Greyback in a corridor, they've been at it for twenty minutes neither man getting tired or slowing down. Rafe was surprised by how much magic he had managed to pick up on with his daughter Daisy, but he was more surprised by Fenrir. The man apparently knew his way around magic pretty well. A young girls lifeless body lays on the floor between them, Rafe had been too late to save her.

Daisy is besides him with Regulus, Jackson and Walid, a huge group of deatheaters surrounding them. Rafe is focused on Fenrir. This man had taken a lot from him. He had destroyed his home, killed his family and ruined all chances of werewolves being given equal rights. He was determined to end this beast once and for all, other werewolves feared him and aside from a few deluded ones- the majority would follow the order and fight for what is right as long as their alpha was dead.

"You can't destroy me." Fenrir leers, chuckling as Rafe keeps on trying, "You aren't capable..if something happens to Daisy tonight..you are nothing."

Rafe falters slightly at Fenrirs words, he wasn't wrong. His daughter was his entire reason for living and breathing and if anything happened he would never recover. Daisy's piercing scream snatches his attention away from Fenrir, Regulus somehow manages to block off a spell Fenrir sends Rafe's way and takes over the battle.

Rafe's heart is thundering in his ears, it breaks when he spots Walid motionless on the floor and he hates himself for the relief he feels over Daisy being okay. Walid had also been raised for a while with Daisy and Ben and all the other children at the safe place. He was one of the children who made it out alive and now he was gone. He holds back his tears as he sends off another spell, exploding the two remaining death eaters into nothing but ash.

Jackson holds Daisy close to his chest as she sobs, "He was my brother."

Rafe hadn't really bonded with Ben and Walid the same way he had with Daisy, perhaps because Daisy is the only one he raised from a young age. She was the only one who lived with him after the safe place was ruined but Daisy had always loved the visits with Ben and Walid. She always saw them as her big older brothers, they always protected her as such.

"Don't cry baby." He tells her gently, rubbing her back, "They're together again now."

The truth was Walid had never recovered from
Ben's death, he had no fight in him and even though it left the ones who loved him heartbroken. Rafe knew Ben would be there to greet him in the half way, the two of them would go off together into the afterlife and be at peace together. Walid was never going to be happy without Ben by his side, from the very first day they met until the day Ben died they had never spent a moment apart.

"RAFE!" Regulus grunts, "A little help please?"

Rafe turns around, ready to fight Fenrir alongside Regulus but frowns when it isn't him, "Where did Fenrir go?!"

"Jumped out the window!" Regulus nods towards the broken wall, spluttering in disbelief when Rafe rushes over to check.

Rafe was not about to let Fenrir Greyback slip away, luckily Jackson and Daisy were there and began spelling the deatheaters with Regulus whilst Rafe jumped out of the window. He lands on the ground, a sharp cracking noise echoing through the air as pain bolts through his leg.

He begins throwing up from shock as he drags himself towards a little alcove, his broken dragging behind him. He should have known there was a spell for it but after years of avoiding magic he hadn't learnt everything yet. He continues throwing up as the shock eventually starts numbing his body. He should've stayed with his daughter.  He knows there's a spell to mend his leg, but he doesn't know what it is so he lays there uselessly as the war rages on around him.

Remus runs aimlessly around the castle, attempting to find his daughter. He knows what she has to do to live. He knows the spell in place will kill her if she doesn't confess what she knows to Greyback or Voldemort. Remus isn't stupid, he knows she won't say a word about Marlie or the prophecy surrounding her..but he won't let his daughter die alone. If somehow, Marlie can do what the prophecy says and both Greyback and Voldemort can be killed...then maybe Selene and Marlie can both live. Remus doesn't know how that's going to happen with Marlie unconscious in the hospital wing, so he has to try another method. There has to be something else he can do what doesn't involve his child dying.

They hadn't had much time together, Remus and Selene needed more time. He had been missing his little girl since before she was born and he has so much left to teach her and tell her. He has to find her but the castle is far too big, and there are far too many people fighting for survival.

Remus stops dead in his tracks when he spots Barty, Regulus had told him to stay behind but he gets it. Regulus wouldn't though. Regulus was going to absolutely rip Barty to shreds over this, but Remus would have done the exact same thing for the man he loves.

He notices on second glance, that Barty is crouching over someone and sobbing. Remus feel his heart sink, nausea taking over at the idea of Regulus being dead. Regulus who knew more about Horcruxes than anyone else. Regulus who had become one of his bestest friends. He cautiously gets closer, he feels the colour draining from his face when he spots the burns covering the man's hand. Barty's head snaps up, his wand drawn and pointing right at Remus, a manic look in his eyes and Remus realises instantly that Barty isn't in his right mind.

"What did you do?!" Barty demands, his hand shaking as he points the wand directly at Remus.

Remus holds his hands up, "I'm a healer. I can help."

Barty narrows his eyes suspiciously, tears streaming down his face, "You have to save him. You have to save him."

Remus nods as he steps even closer, his stomach clenches when he realises its not Regulus. The face on the floor is unrecognisable, he doesn't know who it is. The burns are covering every inch of the man's bare skin, his clothes have melted into his flesh and Remus doesn't recognise him. He doesn't have any idea who the boy could be.

"Who is it?" Remus asks, feeling Barty's wand still trained on him.

"Evan and Regulus' son."

Draco.

Remus looks at Barty, the manic expression in his fading a little as he blinks in recognition, "Remus?"

"Yeah." Remus nods stiffly, unsure of where Barty is in his head. If it's the first wizarding war, Barty will kill him. If not...

"Where is Reggie?"

"I'm not sure." Remus breathes, "I'm going to spell Draco to remain asleep so he doesn't feel any pain.."

"I did that already." Barty whispers, "It was the first thing I did..when I felt myself slipping away."

"What happened?" Remus asks, his heart physically aching at the sight of the young boy who would disfigured for the rest of his life just like him.

"Death-eaters." Barty snarls, a new light flickering his eyes. "I'm going to kill them all."

Barty storms off, setting off jets of green lights at every masked man he sees as he has a surge of angry power. Remus doesn't know what to do with Draco, he can't just leave him laying there on the floor. Sirius had sealed off the hospital wing and he had yet to find Selene or anyone else he needed to see. He decides to create a force field bubble around him and prays desperately that it will be enough. He has to find his own child.

Phoenix crashes straight into Pansy and Blaise, he looks at them both wordlessly as his body shakes from shock. Pansy has tears streaming down her face, she looks awfully pale.

"Did Draco find you?" He asks, his eyebrows drawing together in concern when Pansy begins sobbing.

Blaise swallows against the lump in his throat, "He's been hurt, badly."

"Hurt?"

"Barty is with him." Blaise says, "He insisted on staying by his side incase he woke up."

"Incase he woke up?" Phoenix repeats numbly, his ears ringing.

"It was really bad." Pansy cries, "I don't think he's going to make it."

Phoenix feels sick, Draco had become his best friend and to find out they were cousins solidified their friendship. He was going to be his best man at his wedding. He couldn't die. They had too many plans, too many memories to make.

"Where's Theo?" Blaise asks, noticing at last that Phoenix was alone.

"I lost him back there." Phoenix replies, stammering as he struggles to think straight, "It's blocked off. The wall collapsed on us. I need to go round the other side to get him! We were talking through the walls, he's fine. I just need to get him someplace safe. He hurt his arm I need-"

"Find Regulus." Blaise says sternly, "I'll get Theo."

"Yeah.. okay." He nods, darting down the staircase in hunt for his Uncle.

Phoenix knew Regulus would want to be with Draco, especially if it was as bad as Blaise and Pansy said. He still wasn't sure what happened exactly but it didn't matter, not really. Not in the middle of a war. All that mattered was that Regulus got to Draco in time.

"PHOENIX!" Harry's voice yells from across the landing.

Phoenix looks over his shoulder, noticing Harry hand in hand with Ginny and glares at him. He didn't have time to unpack everything with Harry right now, he just needed to find his Uncle. He salutes Harry before continuing to rush down the stairs, his heart racing in his chest as he manages to duck a stray spell. He has no idea where to start with finding Regulus but he has to do it as quickly as he can, so that he can return to Theo's side.

Theo gulps and holds his breath as Blaise lifts and shoves rubble and large ceiling beams off his leg, the weight of them crushing him. Pansy stands behind them her wand at the ready. His eyes burn with tears as the pain makes him bite down on the inside of his cheeks, he has a few small cuts on his chin and a graze across his eyebrow but he's okay. He's alive.

"Nix?" He manages to ask, terrified of the answer he might hear.

"He looking for Regulus." Blaise says, "Pansy, I need to you to use your wand and lift this beam so I can drag him out."

Pansy nods, turning around to look at her friends and lifts her wand to raise the wooden beam. Blaise wraps his arms around Theo's body, getting ready to yank his friend to safety when the beam suddenly falls back down. Theo cries out in agony as Blaise snaps his head around to see two death eaters, Pansys wand is on the floor next to the rubble as one of the masked men hold his own wand against her throat.

Blaise gently drops Theo back down on the floor, holds his hands up towards the masked men. He can feel his wand burning a hole in his back pocket, he can't reach for it or they will kill him on the spot or worse they will kill Pansy.

"Bloody finally!" Theo mutters, half turning to face the group behind him, "Help me out then."

Pansy and Blaise glance at each other nervously as one of the death eaters moves forward to lift the wooden beam off Theo. He hooks his arm underneath and hoists Theo to his feet, blood trickling down his leg and dampening his pants.

"What the fuck?" Blaise blinks, "Theo?"

"Don't just stand there." Theo snarls nastily at the masked man helping him, "Get a move on."

Pansy's eyes widen, an overwhelming sense of betrayal cutting her deeply, "Theo?"

————————

A/N: okay so Theo... what?no waayyy I didn't see that coming whaaaat?🫣

Anyways two deaths so far...that's good? Im trying to ease us into it here lol😂
I feel like Walid is not a super sad one right? Because he gets to be with Ben again😭
As for the girl killed by Fenrir it's Lavender idk if she counts bc I think she was only mentioned one or twice but she dead too.rip x update :she doesn't count lol

1 dead
10 to go
11 deaths in total (plus deatheaters and extras who are irrelevant to the story lol)
May the odds be forever in your favour xoxo

PS I have no idea how long it's going to take me to get updates out. Unfortunately, we had some really bad family news and it's really taking it's toll so naturally that takes priority over fanfics but I am determined to see this fic through to the end. I just can't commit to it the way I used to right now. That being said, there's only a handful of chapters left so I'll work on it as much as I can to get editing done etc! It was complete but I changed my mind on the deaths and had to rewrite so that's my fault really but I think overall you'll be glad I changed my mind 😅
People were literally begging me not to kill particular people off I had messages offering their newborns in exchange for their faves to live so I accepted the newborns (jk) I listened and changed the ending 👀

PS Dedicating this to Kaseyford14 who commented earlier today and LolaMalfoy11 who said I should publish this now bc it's her bday but was actually lying 😂

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

273 17 13
No one in Hogwarts remembered she used to have a brother, if they could they'd said there was no way they were siblings. Olivia knew this very well...
3.7K 57 68
As Sirius grew up, he not only had to battle the growing disappointment his parents had brewing for him, but also the odd dance that fired in his sto...
50.5K 1.9K 110
Juliette Potter is finally at Hogwarts with her favourite person in the world, her brother! They have been together since the start of the time and n...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...