35.

Sirius is the first of the friends to hold Harry in his arms, he looks down at the baby who looks exactly like his Father and beams with pride.

"We have some fucking strong genes." He says with a laugh.

"There's something we actually wanted to ask you." James smiles, "Will you be Harry's godfather?"

Sirius nods straightaway, "Fuck yeah!"

James lowers his voice, "It's just that, if anything ever happens to me and Lily, we want Harry to grow up with people around him. He'd have Zion and Phoenix as well as you and Kate, ya know what I mean?"

"Sure but nothing will happen to you."

"Better safe than sorry in these times." James shrugs.

Remus looks at baby Harry, he then looks a baby Phoenix and Zion. He forces a smile to try and hide the tears threatening to fall down his face. Tate squeezes his hand knowingly, kissing Remus on the shoulder.

"Sorry.." Remus whispers, leaving the room.

"Congratulations.."Tate says pointing aimlessly at the door behind him, "I'm just going to go and..yeah."

He runs out after Remus, James closes his eyes guiltily, "There's got to be something we can do to find Little Lupin."

"We've tried what we can." Kate whispers painfully, "I'll keep looking..we're not giving up."

Sirius hands Lily her son back, "I can't even imagine how it feels.. being around children when yours is missing.."

"She's not missing." Pete squeaks, he looks just as surprised as the others that he spoke out loud.

"What do you mean?" James asks, folding his arms and perching next to Lily.

"She's with Greybacks pack." He mumbles almost incoherently.

"Yes Pete, but the question is where?"

"Oh.."Pete says as he closes his eyes.

He almost fucked up then. He'd have to stop letting his emotions get in the way. Out of all the Marauders, other than himself, it was Remus he felt the most sorry for. He'd been given a shit deal, werewolf with life limiting restrictions and a missing child. He had dead parents. He was piss poor. He had nothing left to take and yet, life kept finding ways to hurt Remus more.

Pete thinks of the last meeting he had with Greyback present. He'd spoken of Remus' daughter then. That's how Pete knew she was okay but he couldn't tell his friends that.

Flashback

"The prophecy talks of a boy born at the end of July, being the one able to defeat the dark lord." Lucius Malfoy explains with a sinister sneer, "Our insider has informed us that both Lily Potter and Alice Longbottom are expecting."

Someone walks into the meeting, a few minutes late. Pete's blood turns to ice as Greyback comes from out of the shadows and nods to Voldemort with a smile.

Voldemort nods , "Greyback, how is our weapon doing?"

"Fine. She is a week old." He replies, "Already, she is strong."

"It's poetic,is it not?" Voldemort questions, "To have the weapon created from the same bloodline as the wizard who placed restrictions on your kind?"

"Indeed, my lord." Greyback smirks, "Little Selene is going to be deadly."

Pete gulps. Bellatrix let's out a psychotic laugh and scrapes her long nails on the wooden table, sending a painful screeching noise echoing around the room. Narcissa stiffens in her chair, holding her baby son is her arms. He starts to fidget, his tiny curled up fists waving around above him.