6.

Flashback

Kate arrived after Sirius in the Prefects bathroom. Tomorrow they would be heading home for Christmas and wouldn't see eachother for just over two weeks. He was leaning against the tiles, smoking a cigarette. He always looked effortlessly cool. He smirked as she walked in, locking the door behind her. His eyes wandered, admiring her hips, chest and ass in the tight red dress she wore.

He put out his cigarette, meeting her half way and wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closely.

"You look beautiful, mi amor." He smirks, kissing the top of her nose.

"You don't look too bad yourself."

Sirius chuckled, "Can't go wrong with a black leather jacket."

"It would probably look better on me." Kate winks jokingly.

"Only one person in the room can pull it off and it's me baby, sorry."

The word was so normal for Sirius but caught Kate by surprise. He always called her baby. The all too familiar wave of nausea, made her stumble back in dizziness. Sirius caught her with ease, steadying her on her feet.

"Already been drinking eh?" He asked shaking his head.

Kate forced a smile. She didn't know how to tell him. The words were on her tongue but she couldn't form sentences. How did one tell someone like Sirius Black he was going to be a Father? How did one explain she didn't realise until it was too late? Oh, he was going to be so angry at her.

Her eyes started to well up with tears, the thought of losing this version of Sirius hurting far too much. He examined her with a confused frown, before wiping her spilling tears away with his fingers.

He cupped both cheeks in his warm hands, meeting her eyes with his, "You okay?"

She nodded stiffly, hesitating and stumbling as she tried to form words.

"You're so cute." He whispered.

And just like that Kates cheeks burned with embarrassment and her smile gave way. He always made her feel so special, so beautiful in her ugliest of moments.

He pulled her towards him, his hands slipping into her hair as he started to kiss her. It was as if all the nausea had evaporated from his touch. She felt immediately safe, reassured and comfortable in his arms. He started to run his fingers through her hair, she wrapped her own arms and his neck as they fought for dominance. He let out a small moan, Kate felt the familiar pooling between her legs. Oh, how she loved hearing him moan.

He picked her up,placing her gently on the cold wet tiles below them. He towered over her as he removed his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned body. He leant forwards kissing the nape of her neck, biting and sucking as she whimpered gently.

His hands caressed her legs, slowly moving up causing her to squirm in anticipation. Sirius' pulled at the hem of her underwear, tugging it to the side and smirked at her.

"You're already soaking.." He mutters heatedly.

He ran a single finger between her flaps, causing her to shudder. He watched her as he stroked her clit, brushing across it gently with his finger. She arched her back up desperately for him to do more.

He took two fingers and thrusted them inside of her tight vagina, she let out a pleasant cry as he quickened the pace. Watching her as she closed her eyes, unable to handle the pleasure. He continued to finger her, slowing right down when he thought she was too close to cumming, smiling as she groaned in frustration. He pulled her knickers down, smirking at the black lace.