15.

"Hurry up we're gonna miss it!" Sirius says as he drags Kate down the hall.

Her legs are aching from their fun but she forces herself to keep up. She can't help but smile as they run hand in hand, him looking back at with that Sirius Black grin. She would miss running through the corridors with him, but their next chapter would be so beautiful together. They run into the Great Hall, crashing straight into the other Marauders.

"Bloody hell!" Pete swears, "There you are pads!"

"Where were you!?" James asks looking his best friend up and down, "Ohhh I see, making Zion a sibling already are we?"

Sirius rolls his eyes, "Definitely not."

"Guys!" Remus urges, "It's time!"

The four friends start smirking, Sirius wraps his arm around Kate's waist, "Show time." He whispers.

The rest of final year are dancing and singing, the teachers are swaying and watching the drinks, ensuring no amortentia is slipped into the punch bowls. James starts to get twitchy with anticipation, Pete can't help but grin and Remus is counting down to the last second. Sirius just looks down at Kate, a smile spreading across his face as he admires her beautiful face.

Suddenly, the food and drinks erupt into the air, fruit punch, firewhiskey,cupcakes, sandwiches and jam tarts blow up sprinkling the place with crumbs and buttercream. The students scream as they get covered in various food and soaked in drinks, then fireworks explode above them. A variety of sparkling colours turning the screams into smiles as "Farewell - from Marauders." is painted in the air with a sparkler.

Lily marches over covered in icing, "Really James? You couldn't have given us a warning."

He turns bright read,"I forgot.."

She scoops red icing off her face and smothers it onto James' white T-shirt. He traps her into a bear hug, "There's better ways to spread-"

"Seriously?" Pete groans, "I'm surrounded by love sick idiots."

"You and me both, Wormy." Remus mumbles sympathetically.

Marlene rushes over and throws a slice of cake at Remus, who blinks in surprise. Pete starts to laugh and darts toward the floor for a jam tart and throws it at James.

"FOOOD FIGHT!!" James yells, grabbing and throwing food at unsuspecting passerby's.

The whole hall starts to throw food at eachother whilst laughing. Sirius moves behind Kate and hides as Kate gets hit by cupcakes and crisps, "They're not ruining my fucking hair."

Kate scoops icing off her dress, turns around and rubs it into Sirius' perfect hair. He stands, "Oohh you're so going to pay for that!"

"It's revenge dearest." She winks, running off into the crowd.

They dance all night, all the friends together. They jump up and down, they hold hands and spin. They spend the entire time laughing and smiling, the pending war lingering in the back of their minds. At 4am McGonagall forces the remaining eight students to leave back to the common rooms, reminding them that in just 4 short hours- they would be leaving Hogwarts forever.

"I'm actually going to miss this place." James says solemnly, his arm wrapped around Lily.

"Me too." Mary agrees, her eyes filling up with tears.

Pete shrugs, "It'll always be our home.."

"Home isn't a place, it's the people." Marlene smiles, "and we're all going to be joining the Order right? So we will always be home."