Between the Ice [h.s]

By jazzy1Dlover

Eulalia Snow. A want-to-be professional Figure Skater. A bookstore co-worker. And an unexpected murderer. She... More

Intro!
| Prologue |
01 || Sharp & Steady
02 || Books & Looks
03 || Coffee & Tea
04 || Spinning & Shining
05 || Drunk & Sober
06 || Waffles & Pancakes
07 || Learn & Succeed
08 || Walk & Talk
09 || Broken & Destroyed
10 || Blue & Red
11 || Hide & Seek
12 || Boy & Girl
13 || Rum & Coke
14 || Killing & Smiling
15 || Jump & Land
16 || Memories & More
17 || Cinnamon & Sugar
18 || Comfortable & Cozy
19 || Wine & Kisses
20 || Angel & Devil
21 || Fun & Games
22 || Morning & Night
23 || Smiling & Frowning
24 || Blood & Torture
25 || Pink & Silky
26 || Questions & Answers
27 || Scared & Alone
28 || Hot & Sweaty
29 || Riding & Providing
30 || Live & Die
31 || Party & Dance
32 || Bet & Regret
33 || Young & Alive
34 || Black & White
35 || Trick & Treat
36 || Lilo & Stitch
37 || Frantic & Frenzied
38 || Diamonds & Dance Floors
40 || Hit & Run
41 || Dark & Stormy
42 || Hoping & Surviving
43 || Meet & Greet
44 || High & Low
45 || Ranting & Raving
46 || Past & Present
47 || Alive & Awake
48 || Passion & Power
49 || Dirty & Delicious
50 || Fast & Furious
51 || Promises & Protection
52 || Love & Lust
53 || Drinking & Dancing
54 || Crash & Burn
55 || Down & Dirty
56 || Gas & Flames
57 || Me & You
58 || Fake & Skate
59 || Done & Dusted
60 || Say & Think
61 || Suspects & Witnesses
62 || Trials & Tribulations
63 || Innocent & Guilty
64 || Heroes & Villians
65 || Beginning & End
| Epilogue 01 |
| Epilogue 02 |
Thank You Note!

39 || Wild & Weak

107 1 0
By jazzy1Dlover

Double Update! Read this chapter before chapter 40!
Trigger Warning: Smut Scene! Small Panic Attack! Read at your own Risk!

-Eulalia-

Taking care of Harry has been my main focus theses past five days. Ever since he decided to come along for dinner, he was immediately hooked in, not by choice, by force.

I have been gentle with his shattered body. Loud noises cause him to break down into pieces, shivering uncontrollably. I hold him tighter each time, kissing him more than once.

Saturday, the morning afterwards, he was a wreck. I was able to finally get him out of bed at noon, clean him up in the bath, and dress him in some comfortable clothing. He did not eat any food until I shoved crackers down his throat. He barely spoke to me until I asked if he wanted to take a nap. I gave him a bowl of cereal for dinner because nothing sounded appetizing to him. He ended up only had a few bites and right after he went to bed for the night in my lap.

Sunday was a little better. He woke up at a decent time, took his own shower, got dressed in a fresh pair of pajamas, and then headed right back to bed. He listened to the soft music of Marvel singing for food, he touched me for contact, never letting me go, and slept on and off, getting sips of water every hour (with my demand). I got him officially up and out to go get some dinner at a hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant. When we finished we immediately went back and fell asleep for the night.

Monday was making more progress. When he woke up he went straight downstairs to his art studio. He allowed me to be there, so I read a book while he painted a marvelous portrait. It was half of a woman's face, rich freckles, vibrant makeup, and beautiful green eyes. I did not ask who she was, probably imagination, but it was fantastic. It only took him two and half hours to get it down to the way he wanted. After that, we showered, got dressed, and watched a movie until we were both starving for dinner. We ordered a pizza to nibble on before we both decided to go to bed.

Tuesday—yesterday—I got him to come with me to figure skating. He watched me practice, he even brought his sketch book to doodle around. I finished around one o'clock, cleaned up and then we left the ice rink. We went to my house for me to pack some more clothes so I was/am able stay a little longer. Came back and he decided to make some homemade pasta. I offered to help, but he said he wanted to do it on his own. While he did that, I talked about everything and nothing all at the same time. We laughed, cried, even argued. It was a bittersweet moment and I do not regret anything.

Today is Wednesday and we are watching The Walking Dead, catching up from missing the previous episodes.  A white, fluffy blanket covers our bodies, warming us up. Yawning, I turn to look at Harry, kissing the side of his neck. He hums from the feeling, leaning into my side as I make my way down the base of his neck, kissing every inch of him, "What are you doing?"

"Kissing you,"

"I can feel it," he laughs.

"Then stop talking." I grit, bring my arms to wrap around his neck.

He sighs, bringing his hand to touch around my waist, "Love Dove, I am trying to watch the show," he mumbles. I ignore him, crawling on his lap, the blanket now knotted between our legs. My lips make their way around his face, kissing every inch.

As I pull back to make eye contact with him, I ask, "do you trust me?" I ask wildly, sliding my hands down his chest, and lifting up his shirt, "yes, Baby, always." He nods, his hair gets static-y and I run my fingers through his curls.

"May I blindfold you?"

He flattens his lips, sighs drastically, and says, "make me your little toy, Darling." I smirk, taking up the offer and sliding off his thighs to go grab his bandanna off the kitchen counter. I walk back up, folding it right over his green eyes. I don't sit back down right away. Instead, I spread his legs wide, stand between the gap, and undress myself. The swoosh of my clothes makes him squirm, getting a clear image of my naked body.

The crack of my knees, I get down on my them, bruising them just for him. Touching his thighs, I rub them up and down with my soft hands. I inch towards to undo his belt, pull the band out of the fabric loops, and unzip his fly very slowly.

Tension brews like a storm, dark sparks of lightening rumble in the sky, and shock our hearts with electricity.

Sliding the waist of his pants until I have reached enough to pull the straight off his legs. Through the thin fabric it displays his hardness. I bring my fingers to slide my fingers in the waistband, pulling those down as well.

Harry gets the note to lift up his hips to help me take them off easier. They slip off like butter and he springs out, surprising me.

I grab him with my left hand, stroking up and down. Harry hisses by the sensitive touch. His pink tip is flushed and I decide to wrap my lips around him.

Harry grunts. "Fuck," my hands moving along with my mouth. I stare up at him, but he can't see me. The noises I make are unforgivable.

"Love Dove," he mumbles, "may I touch you?" Humming along his dick he takes that as a yes and finds the top of my head, gripping onto my hair with aggression. He has a bit of control over me, so he leads me down all the way. I remove my hand and tie my hands around my back, giving only my mouth the control.

I remove my mouth, "remove your blindfold, so you can watch me." I order, he doesn't disobey and does what I say. I form the saliva in my throat and spit on his dick. He leans his head back in the couch cushions. I take my hand and rub the texture over his cock.

"Ah," he released a sigh, "the things you do to me make me go wild, Darling." I shove him back inside my mouth. This time I move faster, pumping my hand up and down. His grunts and moans echo off louder. His one hand holds on my hair, the other squeezes the surface of the couch.

"Release yourself," I smile, his cum sprays on my chest, and my face. I crawl up, "now lick yourself off of me." He opens his mouth wide, his tongue curling between the crease of my boobs. Once he is done, he licks his lip and kisses me with pleasure.

"Sit," Harry demands to me, "and I want you to ride my tiger until you cum, as the little devil you are." He takes control of my hips, guiding me where to move on.

I sit down, the texture feeling weird. I press my hands on his shoulders, getting a momentum that feels right with us, "attagirl," Harry smirks, encouraging me.

I move along his thigh, the bone beneath touches my clit, building up the tension. I sigh, bitting my lip harder.

Harry decides to move my hips, heating up the pace. I feel myself below slipping off his tiger with my wetness. With no experience, I decide to change from going into circles to moving up and down. This causes me to moan loudly, an unexplainable sensation that has powered over me.

I sweat, "Harry, Baby Love, kiss me." He nods, bringing his hand to touch my face and kissing me on my lips. I melt in his touch, moving faster on his thigh. With my stomach clenching, my hands shaking, and my chest beating, I move my hands from his shoulders to hold onto his hair, tightening my grip.

"Come on, Baby, release yourself on my thigh," I nod, taking in his words. I lift my head up, my hair falling down on my back, and my stomach stretching from releasing myself. The moans that slip out are stopped form my own hand and I keep my body from falling on top of his.

Crawling off of Harry, I look at him.

"You doing to ride my dick?" He arches his brow, and I smooth my hands through his hair.

"Y-yes," I stammer recollecting my air. I align him with my hole and slip right down. I bounce up and down and all around.

"Harry—!" I shout, my stomach clenches from the sensation. With my emotions going every direction, I hold onto Harry's shoulders.

"Lia—"

As the recognizable nickname slips out of his mouth, my movements begin to slow down. I get off of Harry, grabbing my underwear and pulling them over my legs. His face holds in confusion and I curl up in a ball on the floor. He gets on his own underwear, sliding down to sit next to me, "I'm sorry, did-did I do something wrong? Was it too much?"

I shake my head, the tears pour out of my eyes, My chest heaves, "I-I just haven't been called that since my sister passed, What are the odds of that?" I laugh, swiping the tears away with my thumb.

Harry wraps his arms around my shoulders, pulling me in, "breath in and out, OK? Slowly." I nod, pressing  my hand and resting it on his heartbeat, feeling the rhythm, and mirroring it with mine. Relaxing my head on his shoulders, he kisses the top of my head.

"You are fucking amazing." He reminds me, kissing me. "Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise." This time we melt into each other's arms.

Pulling back I mutter, "let's go take a bath?" I suggest, sounding more like a question. He nods, getting up and holding out his hands. I get up with him. bending down to get the rest of my clothes.

Running upstairs, he slaps my ass, getting me to giggle loud.

Opening the bathroom door, Harry leans down to start the warm bath. While he does that, I stare at myself in the mirror.

Remembering my sister, she was gorgeous and the exact opposite of me. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, and she loved singing. Her passion was to become a famous singer. She said she was going to make a song for people to dance along with, maybe even for me when I could get on the rink someday.

"It's all ready," Harry walks up behind me, kissing my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist. He drags me to the tub and slips in the warm water first. Holding out his hand, I grab onto it, to step in. I sit in front of him. He wraps his arms around my stomach, leaning his head on my shoulder, kissing my shoulder blade, "please don't ever leave me."

Kissing him fingers, "please don't leave me," I repeat, relaxing in his lap.

For the next thirty minutes, we clean each other, kiss each other, and hold each other.

Wrapping the towel around my body, I kiss him, "do you think you could take me home, I forgot my skates there."

"Of course, Baby."

I get dressed in some clothes. A black long sleeve and black leggings, paired with a mini white vest. It is comfortable enough to twirl around in, which makes me feel good when I am on the ice. Harry puts on some clothes, too, looking cute as ever. He wears a plan green t-shirt, gray sweatpants, and his dirty white shoes.

He bends down, our foreheads touching each other, "may I watch you again?" He wonders, I nod my head, kissing his lips.

Before we leave, he feeds Marvel, grabs his sketchbook, and intervenes our hands together. The car ride to home, he keeps our hands together, kissing my knuckles with kindness.

Pulling into the driveway, "I will be right back." I smile, kissing him before I rush out of the car. I run into the house, grabbing the shoes where I left them, by the stairs. I go back out, to find Harry singing along some music. He grabs my hand again and holds us together.

The drive to the ice rink won't be too far. He leaves the neighborhood and goes through the first light.

All of sudden, someone hits my side of the car. Glass shatters, pieces of it fall in my hair. With my own screams, the car tumbles in circles, and my eyes close shut, silence blends in with the sirens.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 19.2K 78
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
6.3M 160K 64
Harry Styles; CEO of 'Pleasing', single dad to two children, prioritizes his job over anything else. Edora Winters; fresh out of college, a nursery...
50.4K 1.2K 53
Lennon Holt is a witty, feisty 20 year old who's trying to live a normal life like everyone else. Except, she's the Princess of Orelia, the last heir...
1.8K 60 20
NOTES: discontinued - I'm rewriting the whole narrative. It'll be even darker and it won't include Harry Styles. I'll start posting it on my profile...