It's me again

By _muprsa_

Me... It's just not about me but more than me. It's not about me being afraid of falling in love but to lose... More

chapter -1
chapter-2
chapter -3
chapter-4
Chapter- 5
chapter-6
Chapter - 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter-9
Chapter- 10
chapter -11
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
chapter -15
Chapter - 16

Chapter- 12

1 1 0
By _muprsa_

Jade: hi, you didn't call me after that eve?

Ana: oh! yeah, I was busy with some piece of work so, I just forget about that.

Jade: so, what is going on between you and him?

Ana: everything is going good and yesterday I met his mom.

Jade: oh! how is she? Did she like you?

Ana: I don't think so. She is quite strict.

Jade: oh it sometimes happens in the first meeting, surely after some time she will love you.

SCENE 57 [Ana and Drew walking alone on the street side and talking to each other at night.]

Ana: look moon is so beautiful.

Drew: yes, it's truly beautiful.

Ana: You know when I usually feel alone I talk to Moon. I think the moon knows everything single thing about me.

Drew: [ continuously looking at his phone] Yeah! That sounds crazy.

Ana: [ stopped walking] Can you please for a while put that phone down? And kindly pay attention towards me?

Drew: sure but after a minute you just enjoy the view.

Ana: [ while ignoring him] Whatever!

Drew: [ shouted suddenly] Ana's mom told you about Lily that very day?

Ana: yeah, that she was your first one.

Drew: exactly and you know what? she is throwing a grand party at the biggest royal hotel in London.

Ana: so, what am I going to do in that thing?

Drew: so she has invited me to that party.

Ana: so, why are you briefing me about that shit to me?

Drew: you will also accompany me. I don't want any kind of scene to be recreated again.

Ana:[ thinks for a while] Yes, I will accompany you.

SCENE 58 [ both of them reached London and was about to enter the hotel]

Drew: Fuck! this is driving me crazy. Dam! This is really big and awesome.

Lily: oh! I can't believe Drew James. So good to see you after so long[ kissed him]

Drew: same here beautiful. let's go in and have some talks. Ana don't forget to pick up your luggage[ shouted a bit]

Ana: [ with an awkward smile] Yes, I'll manage.

'' She picked up bags and get into the hotel''

Drew: [looking toward Ana ] Come a little bit faster.

Ana:[while carrying the  loads] Yes, I'll be in a minute 

Drew: so Lily this is Ana. And Ana this is Lily.

Ana: [ puts her hand forward] Nice to meet you, Lily.

Lily: [ while doing the handshake] Yeah! me too Ana. So you both are currently in a relationship?

Ana: yes, it's been 7 to 8 months since we are in relation.

Lily: oh!! Honey such a short time. I and Drew were in relation for about more than 6 years and still, he left me.

Drew: [ with laughs] Stop your crying over here.

Ana: [ little bit tensed] But why did he leave you?

Drew: [ while interrupting the conversation] So shall we eat something delicious? I am really hungry right now.

Lily:  sure, why not[ called the waiter]

'' Drew stood up from his seat for taking a glass of water and the necklace on his neck comes out from the t-shirt''

Lily: [ suddenly catches the necklace] Hey! This is such a pretty necklace.

Drew:[ with a smile] Ana gifted this to me on Christmas Eve.

Ana: yes, and look I am also wearing one of them. It's for couples.

Lily: [ with jealous laughs] Oh my god! such a cute couple. Just like love birds meant for each other.

SCENE 59[All the hotel was decorated with lights and balloons in the night. In between Ana and Drew arrives]

Drew: [ while holding Lily"s hand ] I must say today you are looking so hot in this dress on your birthday. I know I should not say this but more than Ana, you are looking so sexy.

Lily: [ while blushing] Oh! thank you so much. I admire it a lot.

Ana: [ looks at Drew] Yeah! you are looking freaking awesome.

Lily: thank you so much. Have some wine, please. Let's enjoy!

''All of them had up shots and wine and then suddenly host announces from the stage''

Host: Welcome everyone, to the LILY B'DAY BASH. I hope you all are enjoying it. So we are going to play a game. Spin the wheel and I would like that our birthday get the first chance of this spinning wheel.

''Lily spins the wheel and crosses her fingers''

Host: And the wheel stops. Okay, so you're going to hands dance with your favourite one and can ask for anything from him.

Lily: I would like to give that massive chance to Drew [ laughs]

Ana: [ looks towards him] No, you are not going there. Did you get me?

Drew: stop behaving like a kid Ana. It's a game only.

''Drew goes up on the stage and holds Lily's hand''

Drew: Can I have a dance with you, MY LADY?[Kissed her hand]

'' Both of them start up dancing close to each other while Ana was in tears and looking and acting normal''

Lily: Drew so that thing I desperately want from you is your necklace[ looking at him with sparkling eyes]

Drew: That's not a big deal[ removed his necklace and put it in her hands]

Lily: thank you, Drew, you don't even know what you have given to me today.

''Ana burst into tears and left the party and go upstairs to the terrace and calls Jade''

Ana: [ with crying voice] Jade, I am trying my best really.

Jade: hold on. Where are you? what happened tell me calmly[ totally freaked out]

Ana: you know that necklace that I have given to him he has given it to a girl.

Jade: In front of your eyes?

Ana: [ crying and sobbing badly] Yes, he did that.

Jade: Honey! I think I must not say this but he is not a nice person to you. Are you getting me?

Ana: excuse me! Jade. Did you even know what are you saying? He is my everything. Don't dare to repeat it.

Jade: Ana sometimes you think that the person with whom you are is the right one. But every time it's not like this.

Ana: Do you have any kind of proof?

Jade: Ana are you blind or what? he doesn't allow you to wear your favourite clothes, he hides everything from you and today he crossed all the limits he had given your gift to a fucking girl, and you are saying you need proof.

Ana: [ being silent for a while] I am speechless right now. What should I do now?

Jade: just stop crying and go downstairs and act normal as if nothing happened and discuss with him bout today's scene.

Ana: [hung up the call and shouted] fuck! .

''Harsh cold, the city lights and the sky seem just quiet to me that very day. I guess that day I realises the pain of ''TRUE LOVE''. Heartbreak and honest feeling are the perfect pain combination and all I was doing is crying with no sound and that shit really hurts the most that I got to know that day''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 415 82
I was bored. No that's a lie. I wasn't bored. I was just me. And I was lonely. And it wasn't supposed to mean anything. It really wasn't. But we foun...
1.4K 139 15
A story about Truth, Loyalty, Insecurities, Misunderstandings. A story about Love. It's a love story. (I Guess)
418 26 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fall in love, but life didn't supported them and they fall apart. The love...
105 2 8
the story of two heart broken and cold boys who find eachother and maybe heal eachother?...