pretty when you cry | bowers...

By floridakilo0s

when the huggins family decides to adopt a girl from florida. fem!oc x bowers gang (except from belch) [ends... More

๐Ÿ”†
introduction
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

two

2.8K 44 17
By floridakilo0s

and there she was, like disco super fly / marcy playground

third person.

     beep. beep. beep. be-  her hand shot out onto her alarm clock. vienna sighed loudly, letting her hand fall back under her covers, wanting more sleep. however, belch had other plans.

"vienna get up!" he hollered, walking into her room.

"one more minute..." she groaned, covering her face with a blanket.

"not on my watch, mom woke me up early so you also have to get up too." he replied with a somewhat annoyed and amused look.

"fine!!" she suddenly jumps out from her bed and pushes him out, suddenly wanting to hurt someone.

"be quick!" he told her as he got pushed into the hallway, then headed downstairs.

yawning, she opens her closet. she hadn't had time to unpack all her clothes (which wasn't saying much since she didnt have alot of clothes) so she picked out a simple orange top with beige overalls and rushed downstairs to join the family.

-

    "wow! this is yours?" vienna questioned in awe.

"yep, this babys all mine, her name's amy." belch replies with a proud grin. "hop in."

"so what kind of music do you like?" he asks her, hoping to find out more about his sister.

"hmm, i like all kinds to be honest, but i think my favourite is metallica!" she said enthusiastically and buckled her seat belt which earns a chuckle from belch, since nobody really used them in the gang.

"no way. their my favourite too!" he exclaims, turning his back to her slightly, showing off his metallica t-shirt.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

     "that fucking prick."

henry bowers was not happy. when belch had called everyone telling them that he couldn't pick them up today, he was pissed. but before he could even express it, belch had already hung up.

"i can't believe we're fucking walking to school." henry grumbled, looking at patrick and vic.

"gotta appreciate the nature though." vic said sarcastically.

patrick paid no attention to the complaining and instead chose to focus on the lighter in his hand, playing with it.

"god, what kinda excuse d'ya think he'll use?" henry huffed out, kicking at some rocks on the ground.

"who knows, better be a good one," vic sighed "hey, did you hear about some new kid in our grade?"

this caught patricks attention as he looked up at vic quickly. "new kid? girl or boy?"

"have no idea, heard the losers talking about it at the park. pretty sure b-b-billy's touring the kid around school or something." henry laughed.

"poor kid, would hate to get toured around by that freak."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

     vienna steped out of the car and took a deep breath.
'well here goes nothing' she mumbled to herself, belch put his hands on her shoulders.

"you come find me if anyone gives you trouble, alright? you sure you don't need me to come with you?" he asked again.

"yes, ill come find you and yes i'm sure, now goodbye!" she smiled at him and they they went separate paths since he was in a grade above her.

as vienna walked into the school, eyes were glued on her. no one would ever expect a girl like her to be in derry of all places. feeling uncomfortable with the eyes on her, she lowered her head and walked a bit faster. that was until a hand grabbed onto her shoulder and pulled her back into a secluded area.

"hi, im gretta keene." the girl introduced her self, looking vienna up and down. gretta could not stop looking, there was no doubt that this new girl was insanely gorgeous and looked like an angel on earth. vienna had the perfect features, with her green doe eyes, pink plump lips and her lovely hair that framed her face incredibly. she had this aura of innocence which made it hard for gretta to try to be mean to her. (which was keene's original plan).

gretta found herself getting jealous. before vienna had arrived, gretta was the it girl of the school. but now she knew was nothing compared to the new girl, even though she wouldn't let her self admit it.

"hi, im vienna ray!" she replied with a large smile, hoping for a new friend.

truthfully, gretta was stumped on what to say, she had only grabbed the girl so she could put vienna in her place, but now she felt like she couldn't be mean to the bubbly girl.

"nice to meet you. you're going to be my friend, okay? okay." she said, not letting vienna answer and then dragging back out into the crowded hallways, where everyones eyes fell onto them again.

gretta had told herself that if people saw her with the new girl who no one liked (who everyone already adored) then people would start to like vienna as she was with gretta, since who didnt like derrys it girl? (everyone).

"give me your timetable." the girl said, chewing obnoxiously loud in the other girls ear. not wanting to be rude she quickly gave it over.

"that sucks, we aren't in any classes together," gretta said with a blank expression, "well see ya!" and with that she had left.

vienna stood there with an confused expression. the crowded hall had disappeared and was left empty expect for a boy. 'perfect' she thought and walked over to him.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"fuck im late, can't afford to miss another lesson. bye!" vic rushed off to whatever class he had.

"i'm going to take a piss, be right back henry." patrick said as he walked to the nearest toilets without waiting for a reply.

henry groaned again for what felt like the fourth time today. and he couldn't wait to hear belch's dumb excuse for why he couldn't pick them up today. as he was putting his chewed gum in some kids locker that was left open, he felt a tap on his shoulder. who the fuck is bothering him now?

"what the fuck do you-" he stopped as he turned around and was met with the prettiest girl he'dever seen.

"who the hell are you?" he questioned with his brows furrowed.

"uh im vienna" she barely managed to get out. the tall boy had a dirty blonde mullet and slightly yellow teeth. he smelt strongly of juicy fruit chewing gum and sweat.

"okay and why are you bothering me for?" he asks, not loosing the annoyed tone. henry had never had a pretty girl talk to him willingly before so this was strange. maybe he should be nicer to her then... yeah he should.

"sorry i was just wondering where B21 is..." the girl squeaked out, she felt intimidated by him.

"well you're in luck we're in the same homeroom, if we go now we won't be too late." henry said walking away, his mood changing completely.

vienna followed him, grabbing onto his sleeve without thinking, which made him falter slightly before carrying on with long strides down the hall. she was confused. what was with the switch up?

"we're here, you can let go if you want, sweetheart" he smirked.

"oh yeah.. sorry" a blush coating her cheeks. she rolled her eyes when he looked away, then mustered the best smile she could manage and walked into the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 3.4K 198
A/N: HEYYY so just a disclaimer, this book may not make any sense whatsoever or it might just suck in general as it was written a couple of years ago...
157K 3.2K 26
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ? ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š?" henry bowers' younger sister...
192K 2.3K 61
๐Œ๐ž๐ญโ€ข๐šโ€ข๐ง๐จ๐ขโ€ข๐š ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ... ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐ก...
29.1K 451 23
แด›แด€แด‹ษชษดษข สœษชแด›๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ 'แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษช'แด ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด˜แด๊œฑแด‡แด… แด›แด ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด…ษช๊œฑแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด€ส€ ษช๊œฐ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แดกสœแด€แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ แดแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ ๊œฑแด ส€แด‡แด€สŸ โ˜† โ˜… โ˜† (๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด...