six

she ain't a killer, but she'll fucking blow your head off / childish gambino

third person.

     the next morning, she braided her hair and put on a white mini dress. vienna was annoyed at herself for getting angry at her friends and promised to never let it happen. she had prepared an apology for what happened to the boys and practiced it in her mirror.

she left the house and got into the back seat.it was just belch in the car and he seemed normal enough. she gave him a quick 'morning' and he returned it. belch drove off to henry's house.

     henry had got into the car and stopped slightly when he saw her appearance. why did she have to look nice all the time?

"hey man." belch greeted before driving off to get vic.

     vic stumbled into the car, one hand on his bag and one holding a apple. she saw him struggling and grabbed his bag and smiled at him warmly and looked away. vic blushed a deep pink and was glad she didn't notice.

henry noticed.

he gave henry and blech a wave and sat down, biting into his apple before belch reprimanded him for eating in his car. something along the lines of 'hey! you know how i feel about eating in the car!'

      patrick got in last. he turned around to look at her. the dress made her look like an angel in his opinion and he loved it. now that he had accepted his feelings towards her properly, he was all over her. patrick reminded vienna of a small puppy, which she found somewhat endearing. she had started calling him puppy occasionally and he wouldn't admit but he loved it. he loved her attention.

"you look pretty." patrick expressed, playing with one of her plaits.

"thanks pat." she replied with a small smile.

henry grumbled "can you guys shut up i have a headache."

patrick made eye contact with henry through the rearview mirror and mouthed 'jealous?' raising his brows.

henry simply glared at him which patrick responded with a wink then lent his head onto the girl, making sure henry saw.

victor glanced at the pair next to him, feeling uncomfortable. he hoped that they would get to school soon.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

     when they arrived at the school, she apologised to them for her behaviour yesterday.

"oh um, i'm sorry about storming out at lunch yesterday," she paused looking at all them with the her doe eyes, hoping they would accept her apology, "it's just that bev is my friend and i really hate when you guys talk about her like that." she rubbed her arm slightly.

they all looked at her with a grin.

"uh..yeah it's fine. don't worry.." belch shrugged and the other three boys just nodded.

"you guys are the best!" she exclaims before kissing each of them on the cheek and rushing off to homeroom.

belch said goodbye to his friends and left too. patrick stood there grinning like a maniac for second, then jogged after her and slung an arm around her.