eight

i have nothing without you / lana del rey

third person.

she woke up feeling happy, despite what had occurred the night before.

she put on a yellow top and a floral skirt, and then headed down for breakfast.

"morning honey." mary said, plating up some toast that she had made.

"morning!"

she ate the toast and thanked her mom before leaving the house where belch was waiting. he huffed to her about one of the doors not being able to open.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

      the ride to school was awkward, she could feel henry's glances at her, which she tried to ignore. vienna instead focused on what patrick was saying to her, something about her having lunch with them.

the desire that henry had for her grew deeper after he had confronted her. he felt annoyed. annoyed by the fact that somehow, everyone liked her. henry knew that patrick definitely liked her, and that victor had some sort of crush on her, but it seemed like every boy (and some girls) liked her. and he was tired of it.

after the incident of peter gordon, him and patrick had warned everyone she off limits. it made people frustrated but they didn't want to mess with the two bullies. she wasn't worth the constant tormenting of the boys.

finally, they had arrived at school. but the problem was when patrick wouldn't get out before she did.

"i'm not climbing over you. i'm wearing a skirt!" she whisper-shouted.

"not my problem."

she let out a sigh.

"patrick fucking get out." henry said, irritably.

"not before her."

"fine!" she accepted her fate and tried to cover her ass. she grabbed onto the drivers seat and his thigh, hoisting her self over and out. patrick watched her with a smirk on his face.

belch smacked patrick on his head. henry looked annoyed while vic had no expression at all. patrick kept grinning.

she quickly walked to homeroom feeling flustered, ignoring the boys walking behind her.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

when she got to the class, it was fairly empty except from four boys. the same boys she had hung out with. how come she never noticed them? she sat down quickly and turned over to the boys in the opposite corner.

"hey guys!"

the group looked around, wondering who would be speaking to them.

"oh hi cutie." richie winked at her. "didn't realise you would want to talk to us at school."

"why wouldn't i?" she asked with a puzzled expression on her face. stan thought she looked quite adorable.

"you haven't heard? we're the losers club. no one really likes us." eddie shrugged.

"you mean no one likes you." richie butted in, which earned a harsh glare from eddie.

"oh.. well i think you guys might be the coolest in the school."

"thank you kind madam." richie joked with a horrible british accent, pretending to bow down in his seat.

she laughed and turned around as more students poured into the room and the teacher hushed them.

later on during homeroom. she felt something being thrown at her shoulder. she turned around and saw a ball of paper besides her bag. vienna picked it up and unscrewed it.

wanna hang at the quarry 2nite?
- losers club B )

she felt happy they wanted to spend time together with her still. the girl quickly wrote a response and threw the paper back at them.

def, u guys could come round mine after. sleepover?
- vi <3

the boys looked at the note before discussing with each other about the pros and cons.

pros: one, they could spend time with their cool new friend, a sleepover with a girl? yes please. two, it would be super fun.

cons: one, BELCH HUGGINS LIVES THERE, THEY COULD DIE IN THAT HOUSE!!

after listing everything, they had decided to go, even though eddie was still afraid of seeing the gang during the sleepover.

bill scribbled onto the paper then launched it back.

yeah sure!! meet us at 6
- losers

she smiled at them and turned around again, doodling in her book. she hadn't noticed the angry gazes of henry and patrick.

the two boys were confused as to why their girl was exchanging notes to those freaks. since when were they friends. there was no doubts at least one of those losers liked her. were they not enough for her?

when homeroom was over, they waited for her outside of class.

"why you talking to those lot." patrick questioned the startled girl.

"who? bill, richie, stan and eddie?"

"yeah. them." henry said with disgust.

"oh i made friends with them yesterday. cool dudes."

"cool? you'll find out how nerdy they are soon enough, trust." the blonde said, almost laughing to himself. patrick dragged her to a dark corner of the school.

"if i ever see you talking to anyone but the gang, there will be consequences." he said with a low voice.

she managed to get out a 'yes'. the crazy look in his eyes scaring her.

he suddenly switched. his eyes no longer held that look in them and he started to smile.

"good." he grinned, twirling a strand of her hair around his fingers.

she couldn't breathe.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

school had ended and it was friday which made every kid happy. vienna was conflicted, she didn't want to see the consequences patrick had warned her of, but she also didn't want to cancel either. but what the boy didn't know, wouldn't hurt him.

so at 5:45, she got on her bike and rode to the quarry,
not noticing the set of eyes watching her the whole way.

a/n sorry for making her less crazy now but i wanted some romance between her and the boys, and i couldn't write it if she wanted to kill all of them💀💀

a/n the other a/n doesn't make sense if you're a new reader since i've edited all her psycho parts out