Soundwave X Cybertronian

Galing kay MarcyWeisinger

This is a story that is a working progress. It may not be sudden for me to update it. This is my first time d... Higit pa

Please Vote Or Comment Which Photo Is Better To Represent And Describe Snowfall
Characters In My Story
This Page Goes With The First Page Of Characters In My Story
1
Confessing Feelings To Soundwave
Remembering The Memories Of The Good And The Bad
Somewhere To Get Away And To Relax
Megatron Gets Sick
Being In Charge For Today
Her Sire Discovers And He Finds Out The Truth
Her Sire Isn't Going To Let Starscream Get Away With It
She Tells Her Sire That He Needs To Learn On How To Control His Temper
She Finds Out That She Is Sparked
Spending Time Alone With Sire By Meditating But Something Unexpected Happens
Trying To Find Ways To Protect Snowfall From Unicron: Part 1
Rescuing Snowfall And Soundwave From Unicron: Part 2
Megatron Gets An Unexpected Visit From His Ex-Lover: Part 3
Hoping And Waiting For Any Signs Of A Miracle: Part 4
Soundwave Finally Comes Around: Part 6
He Tries To Forget His Ex-Lover But He Can't & Ravage Is Discovered To Be Alive
Soundwave Gets Something Back That He Thought Was Lost And Gone Forever
Megatron's Ex-Lover Doesn't Know When To Stop
Snowfall Notices & Discovers That This Megatron Isn't Her Adopted Sire Megatron.
The Past Returns And Never Goes Away From Knockout's And Snowfall's Family
One Month Later: Snowfall & Soundwave's Sparkling Is Close To Full Development

Still No Signs Of A Miracle: Part 5

19 1 0
Galing kay MarcyWeisinger

It was the next morning. One of the guards was walking and they approached the med bay. The doors opened but the guard didn't see the princess anywhere. He quickly ran to his master's room. He ran until he reached his master's room. He knocked on his doors. Soon his doors opened.

"Guard. Is something wrong?" He asked him.

"Yes, sir. Something is wrong. I didn't see the princess in the med bay. And I don't know where she is." He said to his master.

Megatron quickly ran to the med bay to talk to Soundwave. Just through his spark beat. He got to the med bay and the doors slid open. He looked and he didn't see his daughter either but he only saw Knockout.

"Knockout, Soundwave. Have you two seen well heard from Snowfall?" He asked them.

"No I haven't, my Liege." He said and replied back to his master.

Soundwave's spark beat went off. Telling him no. He hasn't heard from her.

"GAH!" Megatron shouted.

Knockout looked at his master.

"My Liege. I think she's probably okay. Maybe she is doing some of that meditation that you both do." He said and explained to his master.

"I hope you are right, Knockout." He said and replied back to Knockout.

"Snowfall." He said, calling for his daughter through the com link. Nothing. He didn't get a response.

This started to worry the warlord. He always gets a response back from his daughter.

Megatron immediately ran off. To locate and to find his daughter.

Knockout sighs.

"She's probably okay. She knows how to take care of herself." He said out loud. "But I can understand after what has happened." He said out loud again.

Soundwave's spark beat went off agreeing with Knockout.

Starscream finally got everything fixed and up and running again. He was walking out of the cave when he heard crying. He turned. He then proceeded his way to find that source of crying. He was walking when the sounds got closer. He turned and he saw the princess in tears and covered in dirt and had some scratches on her frame.

"Snowfall. What happened?" He asked her. Shocked seeing her in this state.

She looked up and she saw Starscream. She went and she grabbed a rock and she threw it at him.

Starscream tried to stop her but realized that it was working or it wasn't helping. He immediately left. He then sent a message to his master through his pad. He stood and waited for a few seconds until he heard the sounds of jets. He looked and saw his master.

Megatron immediately transformed into his biped mode. He then looked at Starscream.

"Where is she?" He asked him.

He pointed in the cave.

Megatron walked inside the cave. Once inside the cave he heard crying. He walked until the sounds got closer. He walked until he was hit with a rock.

Megatron growled.

He walked with rocks still hitting him. He knew this was his daughter. He walked until one rock smacked him on the side of his helm and one smacked his face.

He made an utter growl. Soon the rocks stopped. He walked and he saw his daughter in tears and covered in dirt and scratches. He walked over and he lifted her up.

"Let me wallow in my own pity, sire. Feels like he's not coming back." She said to her sire. Telling him that she wants to give up.

"Snowfall. Don't say that. Don't give up on him yet. He will come around. Trust me." He says and replies back to her.

Megatron walked and he stepped out of the cave.

Snowfall had another rock but was about to throw it at Starscream but Megatron grabbed her servo.

"Enough, Snowfall." He said to his daughter. Telling her that was enough from throwing rocks at everyone.

He immediately transformed and took off to the ship.

Snowfall really wanted her mate back.

"Sire. What's the purpose for me to keep going?" She asked him. "Because Soundwave is in a coma." She says to him.

"Think Snowfall, think. What do you have growing inside of you?" He asked her. Reminding her what she has growing inside of her. Which was her unborn sparkling and his unborn GrandSparkling.

Snowfall sighs.

"An unborn sparkling." She says and replies back to him.

"Yes. And I know Soundwave wouldn't want anything to happen to you or to his sparkling." He says to his daughter.

Soon the ship came into view. Megatron went and he landed on the flightdeck. His cockpit opened and Snowfall climbed out. She walked but she placed her servos on her stomach. Where her unborn sparkling was growing at.

"I promise I will protect you, my young one." She says and whispers to her sparkling.

She then walked inside heading to the med bay to get evaluated on her and her unborn sparkling. She approached the doors. The doors slid open. She saw her brother checking Soundwave's vitals.

Soon Soundwave's spark beat went off. He felt and knew that his sparkmate was near. Knockout turned and he saw his sister.

"What happened to you?" He asked her.

She walked in and she sat on the other med berth. She didn't answer her brother. But Soundwave was going to get an answer from her. She then heard his spark beat go off.

"Pity. Wallow in pity." She said to her mate.

Soundwave didn't like that answer that he had received from his sparkmate. His spark beat went really high. Causing a frequency that he would do when he was awake.

"Sis. He really didn't like that answer you gave him." He said to his sister.

"Pity pity pity. Not the same. I want him here." She said and replied back to her brother.

"Sis. Stop saying that. Soundwave wants you to think positive. Not only that, you are carrying his child. So think POSITIVE!" He said and yelled the last part.

She went and she threw a rock. Hitting her brother and scratching his paint.

"Hey. Watch the paint sis. I just buffed that area." He says to his sister.

He walked over and he grabbed his scanner. He went and he scanned his sister. He looked and he saw the sparkling was okay and safe.

"Soundwave, relax. And calm down. Your sparkling is safe and okay." He said to Soundwave. Reassuring him to not worry.

Soundwave's spark beat soon relaxed knowing that his unborn sparkling was safe and not harmed.

Knockout went and started cleaning the dirt and muck off his sister. Soon after a few minutes she was clean. Knockout then walked off.

Snowfall went and she laid her helm down. She turned over and tears were starting to pour out of her optic.

Soundwave knew his mate was crying. And he didn't like to hear his mate cry. He wanted her to be happy.

Snowfall was crying when she heard her mate's spark beat going off. She knew what her mate wanted. To hear her voice. She slid off the berth and she walked over to her mate. She went and she laid her helm against his. She then hummed a song that was his favorite. Soundwave was silent listening to his mate's voice. He loved hearing her sing and hum his favorite song.

Megatron walked and he approached the doors leading to the med bay. The doors slid open and he saw daughter singing and humming a song to Soundwave. He had to admit that his daughter's voice sounded beautiful. He never knew that his daughter was able to sing this beautifully. He leaned against the doors listening to his daughter. His optics closed just hearing her voice. He was calm and soothing. Soon she stopped singing.

Snowfall looked at her mate. She missed him. But soon she heard a voice which made her jump.

"That was beautiful, my child." The voice said to her.

Snowfall turned and she saw her sire. She then saw her sire walking over.

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing like this?" He asked her.

"I don't know. I only did this for Soundwave when he was up and awake." She says to her sire.

"I see. But maybe you sing it to Soundwave and to me only." He says to her.

Soon Soundwave's spark beat went off. Saying no way.

Megatron laughed.

"I am just kidding, Soundwave." He says to Soundwave. "But I do admit that your voice is beautiful, my child. And you shouldn't just keep this to yourself. But it's your decision." He says to her.

She nodded.

"So. You like this better speaking to Soundwave. With his spark beat." He asked her.

"Sorta, sire. I mean I do like it. But I miss his voice. I want to hear the sounds of his voice again." She says and replies back to her sire. Giving him the honest truth of what she thinks.

Megatron sighs.

"My child. I understand what you think. But you have to be strong for the child you are carrying. Just don't give up. Not just yet and not ever." He says to his daughter. "So do you want to do that meditation? He asked her.

"No. I don't think so. Just not today." She said to her sire.

"I understand. Just let me know if you need anything." He says to her.

He was walking off when Soundwave's spark beat went off. Telling his mate to go with her sire and do that meditation.

"My child. I think Soundwave wants you to do that meditation." He says to her.

Snowfall sighs.

"Fine. But once we are done I am coming back to Soundwave." She said to her sire. "Are you happy now, Soundy. That I am doing this." She asked him.

Soon Soundwave's spark beat went off. Saying yes. That he is happy.

She smiled.

She went up and she removed his visor. She went and she kissed him on his lips. His spark beat went off like crazy feeling his mate's lips onto his. Soon she backed away. She placed his visor back on.

"I'll be back Soundy." She says to him.

She then walked off with her sire to the flightdeck to do some meditation. They finally approached the flightdeck. They went outside and they both sat down. Soon they closed their eyes and their meditation began.

Knockout walked in but he didn't see his sister. He walked over and he checked Soundwave's vitals.

"Let me guess. She's meditating with our master." He asked him.

He looked at the screen and saw his spark beat go off. Telling him yes that she did.

"You know. It's nice that my sister is able to communicate to you a little bit through your spark beat. But she does miss the sounds of your voice." He says to Soundwave.

Soundwave agreed with him. He wants to speak to her. But he can't because he is in a coma. And it's hard to know when he is going to come around.

Skip To 4 Hours:

Knockout has passed out at his computers in the med bay. The doors slid open and both Megatron and Snowfall saw him pass out.

Snowfall smirked.

"Watch and learn, sire." She says to her sire.

Megatron stopped her.

"No. Allow me. Because after what he did to me in the throne room. Waking me up like he did yelling." He says to his daughter.

Snowfall walked over to her mate.

"Sire going to scare Knockey, Soundy." She says and whispers to him.

Soundwave wanted to hear this. He went silent.

Megatron walked over. He looked and he saw that he was in a deep recharge. He went and he grabbed Knockout's sides.

He immediately went up throwing his pens and tools in the air and he shouted and yelled.

"AYI!" Knockout yelled and shouted.

Knockout turned and he saw his master.

"Really master." He says to his master. "Was that necessary?" He asked him.

"Yes. It was karma and a comeback." He says and replies back to Knockout. "After what you did to me in the throne room. Waking me up like that. You definitely deserve it." He says to Knockout.

Knockout sighs.

"You got a point there, master." He says to his master. Agreeing with his master that he has a point.

Megatron turned and he walked over to his daughter.

"Night my child. I love you." He says to her. He kissed her on the top of her helm. He then went and he hugged her.

She smiled.

"Night sire. And I love you too." She says and replies back to him. She went and she hugged him back. She went and she kissed his left cheek.

He smiled.

He then walked off heading to his own room for a good night's recharge.

Knockout walked and entered his room.

Soon it was just Snowfall and Soundwave. Alone together. Snowfall kissed the side of his helm. She was about to walk off but his spark beat went off.

She looked at him.

Snowfall sighs.

"Fine." She says to him.

She went and she lifted his visor up. She went and she kissed him on his lips. Soon she backed away.

"Happy now." She asked him.

She looked and saw his spark beat going off. Telling her yes that he was happy and that he was satisfied.

She smiled.

She walked and she slid on the other med berth. She looked at her sparkmate.

"Night Soundy. I love you, my handsome mech." She says to him.

She then closed her optic. Soon she fell into a deep recharge.

Words: 2,276

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.4K 78 26
Knockout is the only Decepticon medic in the ranks with his assistant, Breakdown. Though Knockout has found a better hobby. Street racing with humans...
1.7K 45 37
this story is about a femme named CyberMoon and she has fallen for Lord Megatron. But throughout this story they will face challenges in their life...
1.3K 50 34
Do not own transformers or the picture. But pretend there is a femme standing with Soundwave. This story is going to be about a femme who falls in lo...
42.3K 906 17
Soundwave has always been a loyal servant and officer to Megatron but what happens when he realises that his feelings for his lord go deeper than loy...