Miraculous Sins + Smuts

Per MLB_4Ever

A bunch of smutty one-shots for miraculous lovers Més

~Voting~
Spin The Bottle - (LadyNoir)
English Final - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
English Final - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Marinette's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Purposely Caught - (Adrienette)
Sex Education Part 1 - (Adrienette)
Sex Education - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Arrows - (MariChat)
~Voting~
A Catholic's Rule - (Adrien + Marinette + Kim)
Her Mistake - (LadyNoir)
Date Night Part 1 - (Ladrien)
Date Night - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
Eye for an Eye - Part 1 ~ (LadyBlanc & Adrienette)
Eye for an Eye - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
~Voting~
Stuck - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Stuck - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Flairmidable ~ (LadyNoir + Flairmidable)
Caught in a Deal - Part 1 ~ (Ladybug + Argos)
Caught in a Deal - Part 2 ~ (Felibug + Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 3 ~ (Adrienette)
Just Act Casual ~ (Adrienette)
The Break In - Part 1 ~ (Adrigami)
The Break In - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
The Break In - Part 3 ~ (MariChat)
Queen of Egypt ~ (Adrienette)
Heated Argument - Part 1 ~ (LadyNoir)
Heated Argument - Part 2 ~ (LadyNoir + Ladrien)
Pretension ~ (Feligami)
Helping Hand ~ MariChat
Invaded Privacy - Part 1 ~ (Lukanette)
Invaded Privacy - Part 2 ~ (Lukanette)
Sexual Tension - Part 1 ~ (GabeNath)
Sexual Tension - Part 2 ~ (GabeNath)
Adrien's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Just For Tonight ~ (Feligami)
Into the Future ~ (LadyNoir + Cat Walker)
Wet Dreams ~ (Nalya)
Double Trouble ~ (Nalya + Adrienette)
A/N
My Football Coach ~ (Adrienette)
Volpina's Puppets ~ (LadyNoir)
The 4 Bodyguards ~ (Adrien + Luka + Nino + Felix + Marinette)
The Perfect Disguise ~ (Felinette)
Representation Deleted Scene ~ (Feligami)
The Perfect Disguise - Part 2 ~ (Felinette)
Under The Stars ~ MariChat

Detour ~ (MariChat)

8.4K 45 61
Per MLB_4Ever

"Ugh! Patrol is so boring without you, m'lady." Chat groans aloud to no one in particular. He's been traveling nonstop to different buildings for about an hour now. The cat was about to call it quits before he happened to pass by the Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

Whilst pole vaulting, he catches a glimpse of a nearly naked Marinette tanning on her balcony. The sight halts him mid vault and he falls clumsily to the Parisian street.

"Heh, nothing to see here folks." He brushes the dirt off his suit and looks back towards Marinette's balcony. Light hawaiian music plays from the top. Chat uses his stick to get to a roof adjacent to Marinette's.

The girl is lying on her white lounge chair with one of her legs bent and the other straight. Her arms are next to her sides with black Gucci sunglasses over her eyes. Chat can't help but stare as her breasts rise and fall in a steady pattern.

He doesn't even need to look down to know he's already hard just by the sight of her body. Before he can even bite his tongue, he finds himself jumping and landing swiftly on her balcony.

"Huh!" Marinette takes off her sunglasses and reaches down to grab her discarded towel. He grabs it before she can and throws it from her reach.

"I just wanted to stop by. Seeing you piqued my interest." He shrugs nonchalantly.

"Heh, it definitely piqued your dick too." She says crudely while pointing towards his crotch. He shrugs again and gets closer to where she's laying. His knee sits right in front of her apex and he leans down to whisper in her ear.

"Then why don't you take care of it?" He backs away from her and she bites her lips while looking down at his erection.

After Chat stands up properly, Marinette crawls on her lounge chair to the end where Chat Noir is standing. Her hand snakes up and rubs him over his suit.

"Here, put these on." She hands him her sunglasses. "Then detransform and put your clothes behind the lounge chair. I won't look." He places the expensive material over his eyes and detransforms once her eyes are shut.

Marinette saw the bright green light flash in front of her closed lids. Oh how desperate she was to open her eyes and see who Chat Noir really was. But she has a job to uphold, even though she is about suck off the famous superhero.

"Your good," he confirms. Marinette peeks her eyes open slowly and sees a nude Chat Noir with her Gucci sunglasses covering his identity. She watches as he leans over to her phone and changes the station.

The first song to play immediately turns her on. 'I Miss the Misery' by Halestorm. He smirks at her and stands in front of the lounge chair where Marinette's head is positioned and waiting for him.

She wraps her petite hands around his shaft and playfully strokes him gently. He grits his teeth at her teasing behavior.

"Don't make me force it down your throat, Mari." That makes her halt her actions and gulp loudly. She shudders slightly, but leans her head down to his tip. Her tongue passes along his head and he groans out curses. His hands grip her hair, but don't force her into anything. They're just there for support.

They make constant eye contact while she opens her mouth wide enough to fit him and eases his cock deep inside her warm mouth. Chat's mouth breaks open and begins a quiet chant of 'yes's and 'fuck's.

She giggles on his length which makes him growl lowly in his chest. His teeth grit tighter together and his hands start moving her head for her. He's so desperate to fill her mouth with his cum, to fill every part of her with his seed and breed her.

His eyes travel from her gorgeous bluebells to her ass where her bikini bottoms are slowly riding in between her ass cheeks. He could practically picture him fucking her in the ass while she lies in a helpless doggystyle position like she is now.

Chat bucks his hips towards her mouth, and his length travels further down her throat. She gags on him; he exits her mouth slightly to allow her to breathe. But once she's had an intake of air, he slams himself back into her mouth. Marinette moans loudly and he nearly loses himself.

Marinette removes one of her hands from his base and brings it to her clit to stimulate herself. Chat immediately notices the action and laughs sinfully.

"You playing with yourself, baby? Go faster, by the time I cum in your mouth I want you to be squirting all over your lounge." Marinette nods on his cock and pulls her bikini down her hips till they rest at her knees. She finds her clit again and moves her middle and index fingers in sloppy circles.

"I know you can go faster than that, Mari." Chat continues to thrust her head and buck his hips at the same time. Marinette speeds up her circles and cries out on his shaft. The vibrations travel through his nerves and he cries out his own pleasure.

"Come on, Mari. Cum at the same time as me." Chat demands, thrusting her head faster on his length. Marinette inserts her two fingers inside of her pussy and pumps them in and out.

Marinette's uncontrollable moans finally send Chat overboard and he releases in her mouth while she fulfills the other part of the deal and coats her legs and lounge in her cum.

Conveniently, by the time Chat takes himself out of Marinette's mouth, the next song begins. 'I See Red' by Everybody Love An Outlaw plays on her phone and they both smirk at each other.

"Good thing I didn't need 365 days to fall in love with you, kitty." Marinette says. Chat chuckles darkly and pulls her body towards him. He unties and removes her bikini top while she takes off her bottoms. She lays down on the lounge and Chat grabs her thighs tightly.

"Hold on, I had a feeling you'd be stopping by, so I got this." She reaches behind her pillow on the lounge and pulls out a condom. The cat takes it eagerly and applies it to himself.

"Huh, we've never had sex, yet you know my size. Very suspicious princess." Chat leans down to her neck and leaves a couple of love bites on her skin. He finds her pulse point and licks it, sending sparks down her spine and straight to her sex.

"Please kitty, I want you now." He backs away from her neck and puts his knees on the end of the lounge where her thighs are. His left hand goes next to her head and his right hand is used to push himself inside of her.

His teeth and lips find her breasts and lavish them while he slowly pushes through her tightness. She whimpers and claws at his bare shoulders, leaving marks of her own on his perfect skin.

"Chat, o-oh fuck!" She hisses when he reaches the end of her and pauses to catch his breath. His lips travel from her breast to her neck then to her lips where he plants a fierce yet passionate kiss. Her hands wrap around his neck and pull him closer to her body. The heat from his body mixed with her smooth skin makes them both moan into their kiss.

His hips move on their own as they pull him out to his tip and slam back inside of her. They gasp at the full sensations they both receive. Their lips barely touch one another while they breathe heavily against each other's mouths.

"Shit, you're t-tight." Chat chokes out, grunting along with his words. His head moves from her lips to her neck where he bites down on her pulse point.

"Ahh! C-Chat!" She grinds herself against him, seeking much needed friction to soothe her aching clit. The right hand he placed on her hip moves down to her clit to provide her the one thing she desires.

His thumb moves in pleasant circles that cure her of her ache but she still wants more. She moves her lips to his collarbone where she suckles his skin and leaves her claim on him.

"You're mine, k-kitty. Got that? N-no one else's." She arches her back into him and he nods eagerly, shaking the sunglasses up and down his face.

He continues to pound into her until she's screaming his name and he's cursing wildly under his breath. His eyes roll to the back of his head behind the glasses and she clenches tightly around him. Marinette's claw marks finally bring him to the edge where he shoots his load into the condom and collapses on top of her.

"Ompf! You're a heavy kitty." Marinette coos while brushing her fingers through his blonde locks. He sighs peacefully into her neck.

"You spent me like Britney Spears's credit card." She giggles lightly underneath him and continues her head rubs.

"Shh, get some rest, kitty. I'm sure Ladybug will understand." Chat nuzzles his head into her neck and closes his eyes, letting sleep overcome his tired body.

~Please vote and comment~

Next Up: New Story

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

153K 1.2K 22
(BEING EDITED!) A Miraculous Oneshot book based on Adrienette, and some other ships (Alno/Djwifi, Lukanette, Marichat, Ladrien and, ladynoir) Enjoy ...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
570K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.