๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |...

MRSBVRBIE

๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป noun : a state of extreme joy. she was in ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ever sin... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
08.
09.
10.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
12.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
new new.

39.

7.3K 399 85
MRSBVRBIE

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

theshaderoom

Liked by reshaplease and 419,627 others
theshaderoom OhKay! Looks like #JaMorant and #SemaijahSummers were spotted together in Bali enjoying themselves this week 👀
View all 7,587 comments
moodbtches ian mad at her that man fine af
ameilinekhi y'all on and off with niggas that make $10 an hour i bet not see no shit

"I can't believe someone actually took a picture and sent it to them." I frowned as I read through all the comments. Surprisingly, there weren't any hate comments, except for a few people joking about how I wrote a whole album just to take him back.

Me and Ja sat on the beach, watching the waves crash against the shore. The sky was a deep shade of blue, and the stars sparkled above us. We had spent the day exploring the island, visiting temples and waterfalls. It was only us here too which makes this better.

"Lemme see." Ja put his hand out and I gave him my phone and scrolled through the comments staring at my phone with a blank expression on his face "They quick with it."

I chuckled softly. "Yeah, They are." I looked at the phone and Ja liked Ameili's comment.

"You're crazy." I grabbed the phone from him unliking the comment and he chuckled.

"She ain't lying."

"Mhm. This has been such an amazing trip. You really did your one."

Ja's smile widened as I placed my phone in his pocket. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. "I'm happy you enjoyed it. I wanted to make this trip special for you."

"You did more than that."

"You deserve nun but the best. Creating memories with you is sum I wanna do forever."

"Same, Ion want this trip to end." I stated before I started singing "All the stars are lighting, it feels perfect, Melodies and verses flowing through my mind." I sung dancing along the shoreline.

Ja stood there, watching me dance and sing and he couldn't help but smile at the sight of me enjoying myself.

"And when the moon gets high let's start with some kissing, Falling in love tonight. I hear the wind whisper your name in the air, Falling in love tonight." I playfully gestured for him to come. He took a few steps towards me, his eyes locked with mine and I reached out and grabbed his arms, pulling him into a tight embrace.

I intertwined our fingers, lacing our hands together and we started swaying side to side.

"We don't even got no music playing." I chuckled.

"We'on need music when we got yo voice." Ja looked down at me smiling "Yo voice is the most beautiful melody to my ears." He mocked one of the lines from one of my favorite movies.

I laughed. "Gone on bra."

"Gone on bra? You starting to talk like me."

"I've noticed that? I gotta start hanging out with my friends again, Im turning into a whole mini you."

"Nah I fuck with it." He smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully looking from him.

"Last night you were the one I was missin." I sung before I leaned in and brushed my lips against his, a gentle and tender kiss that spoke volumes of the love and connection we shared.

"But tonight you're standing right there." He sung along looking me in my eyes.

"You just know how to make me cringe." I bit the insides of my cheeks to stop myself from laughing.

"You know you love my singing talking bout some I'm making you cringe."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You know I love everything about you but baby you gotta leave that singing stuff to me or Fantasia."

"I could sing."

"No you cannot and that's okay. God blessed with you the ability to know how to play basketball. Leave the singing to the professionals just like how I leave the basketball playing to you."

"Nah, Im tired of you." He lifted me up in his arms, carrying me effortlessly. I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck for support.

"Jamel put me down!" I playfully protested, pretending to struggle. But deep down, I didn't mind him holding me. He just better walk me back home.

Ja grinned, pretending to consider it for a moment. "Nah I think I should throw you."

"Jamel ima fuck you up so bad if you do that."

"Yeen gon do shit." Jamel chuckled swaying me back and forth as I was in his hands "You ready?"

"Jamel you better not throw me, I swear to God!" I yelled and without warning, he tossed me into the water, causing a big splash.

I emerged from the water, spluttering and gasping for breath. My clothes clung to my skin, soaked through.  "Yeah I'm about to fuck you up!" I shouted as I swam towards the shore and Ja started laughing and running.

Jamel ran along the beach and I chased after him. Jamel looked back, he realized I was gaining on him. A mischievous grin spread across his face as he quickened his pace, zigzagging along the shoreline to throw me off.

"Bae, I'm just a girl! You tiring me outttt."

"You always blaming something on being a girl."

"Duh! It ain't easy." I stopped and placed my hands on my hips trying to catch my breath. Jamel started walking back towards me and once he got close to me I pulled him down by his dreads and started punching him "Told you."

"Aight Aight you win mayweather."

"Why thank you." I let go of him. "I want to stay here until the sunrise."

Jamel wrapped his arms around me. "Bet." He said, and we settled down on the beach, watching the waves and enjoying each other's company. As the night wore on, we talked and laughed, occasionally splashing in the water to cool off.

As the sky gradually transformed, painting orange and pink, "So pretty." I mumbled looking at the sky.

Ja nodded, his eyes fixed on the sunrise. "Yeah, it is." and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

_______

"Nova, Mommy is home!" I called out and Nova,
came running towards me with her tail wagging excitedly. I crouched down to greet her, scratching behind her ears. Nova nuzzled against my hand, enjoying the attention "I missed you too."

Ameili smiled as she petted Nova. "That's really your baby, She got a attachment to you."

I chuckled. "Yeah, she's definitely a mommy's girl." Nova let out a happy bark and jumped up, her front paws landing on my chest. I laughed and gently pushed her down. "Okay, okay, I get it. You're excited to see me."

"Girl I got some shit to tell you."

"Tell me." I went to sit down on her couch.

"Ain't Ja outside waiting for you?" She asked looking out of the window.

"Nope he's at home. I just got his car."

"Girllll he let you drive the Lambo? Oh he's in love for real. Niggas don't play about their cars."

I chuckled, settling down on the couch beside Ameili. "Yeah, he let me drive the Lambo now tell me everything I missed while I was on the trip."

"Tell me about the rest of your trip first!"

"Girl it must be something bad the way you refusing to hurry and tell me, I'm not going to tell you about the trip until you tell me what happened while I was away. Did you and Salim break up? Who died?"

"Yes me and Salim broke up."

"What happened now?"

"I just realized that it wasn't working out between us. We were in different places in our lives and had different priorities. It was a mutual decision and we ended things. He didn't want to breakup at first but I dont care, I wanted to breakup." She explained.

"Are you sad? Do you need my comforting?" I pouted "Do you need me and my Nova comforting?" I held Nova up and Ameili petted Nova.

"Surprisingly I'm not sad about it. I think it's because I gave him a lot of chances and now I'm just over it all. The breakup is new so don't get me wrong, there are moments when I feel a little down, but overall, I think it was the right decision for both of us. We were growing apart, and it's better to acknowledge that and move on rather than trying to force something that isn't meant to be."

"That's understandable," I replied, giving Ameili a comforting smile. "Sometimes, we just reach that point. I'm proud of you for taking that step."

"Thank you cunt."

"You're welcome bitch." I grinned "You know im here for you always. Now what else happened."

"I fucked Ahmahdi."

"What!" I yelled which caused Nova to jump a bit. I raised an eyebrow in surprise, my mouth agape. "My brother Ahmahdi? Or another Ahmahdi?"

Ameili let out a small nervous laugh. "Yes, your brother Ahmahdi," she confirmed "I was coming back from Walmart and I guess he had a friend here and he came to visit and Ahmahdi helped me bring the groceries in and one thing led to another we fucked, Girl I ain't never had dick like that."

"His friend Adonis lives there and I do not want to know about his dick. Did you guys talk after?"

Ameili shook her head. "No, we haven't talked since then. We just kind of left things as they were. I'm kinda glad we did. Having a talk about that would be awkward and ain't shit to talk about anyways."

"You don't see yourself fucking him again?"

"Girl I want to. Next time I see him I might just tell him we could just fuck time to time."

"Wowwww. I should put yall on."

"Unt unt girl don't do that. I was just playing!"

"Sureeee you were." I side eyed her.

"I am! Now tell me about the rest of your trip."

"Start looking for baby gifts because I'm definitely pregnant after this trip."

"Girlllllll." She dragged looking at me shocked.

I chuckled. "Lemme stop playing before I'm pregnant for real but girl. The trip was amazing overall. The beaches were beautiful and the food was real good."

•••

y'all reading my moments with ja btw.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ rae๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿค

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

3.3M 120K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€ Gigi

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

92.7K 3.2K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
183K 4.2K 31
Just read๐Ÿญ
Perfect Stranger rae๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿค

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

34.5K 2.4K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ