Magizhini

By author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author's Note

Chapter 3

1K 92 64
By author_rfs

Magizhini's Pov

I was in a deep sleep. When I hear a faint voice...

magizh endri ma....... I ignored that and continued sleeping, Thinking that's my dream.

Magizh....... That voice kept on calling me. So I slowly opened my eyes and startled when I found myself in a new place. It took me a minute realize where I am. Then only I noticed the person sitting infront of me with a smile.

Vaanathi ma..... I said in a sleepy tone.

Enna magizh nalla thoonguniya..... Vaanathi maa asked.

Mmm thoongunen ma.. Idhuka munnadi ipdi bed la thoongunadu illa ellam kootama ore room la thaan thoongi pazhakam. Adhan, nalla asandu thoongiten thappa nenaikadinga..... I said.

Idhula enna thappa nenaika iruku. Idhu enna periya vishayama. Summa ellathukum ipdi feel panni pesama refresh aagitu va..... Vaanathi ma said.

I have never seen such a kind lady before. The ladies I have seen which treat us like untouchables but here she is respecting and caring a lot.

Enna en moonja pathutu iruka.... Poi refresh aagitu vaa magizh... Naa sapadu eduthu vaikuren...... Vanathi ma said.

Sapadu venam ma night saptukuren..... I denied.

Ok appo tea and snacks eduthu vaikuren seekram vaa...... Vaanathi ma said and left.

I went to the bathroom and refreshed. I wiped my face with my towel and placed a bindi on my forehead before heading down.

I saw Vaanathi ma and her husband there in the hall..

Magizh vaa. Vandu utkaru..... She said. I sat on the edge of the couch first but after receiving a glare from Vaanathi ma I sat on it properly. I was sitting next to Vaanathi ma Still I sat there gripping by sweating palms.

Indha magizh.... Vaanathi ma handed me a tea cup.

I saw Vaanathi ma's husband having his tea.

I moved closer to Vaanathi ma and called her..... Ma

Enna magizh.... She asked.

Maa naa unga husband epdi koopdradu..... I asked looking at him.

Enna Vaanathi magizh yenna solra..... Vaanathi ma's husband asked.

Adu onnum illa... Ungala epdi koopdradu nu kekura....... Vaanathi ma said. I smiled awkwardly at me.

Magizh, adha nee enkitta thane kekanum..... Sari... Nee enna uncle nu koopdu...... He said.

Uncle ah.... I asked in a low tone.

Pathiya Vaanathi.... I know Magizh naa paka unaku annan maathiri thaan iruken ana nee enna uncle neh koopdu paravala naa adjust panikuren....... He said. I laughed.

Ennanga innum chinna paiyan nu nenaipa..... Vaanathi ma asked.

Unna mathiri enaku vayasu agalaila vaanu ma. Aprom epdi poi solradu..... He teased her.

I watched their cute fight with a smile.

Naanum idhe mathiri en husband kooda jolly ah Happy ah irupen..... I said to myself. Aiyoo I'm just 18 marande pochu.. Kalyanam panika innum vayasu iruku... 🤦‍♀️.

Podum nga.. Neega onnum chinna paiyan illa.... Kalayanam aagura vayasula oru paiyan irukan nyabagam irukattum...... Vaanathi ma said.

Avan eppo kalyanam pannuradu... Naa eppo kezhavan aaguradu...... Krishna uncle said.. Suddenly the situation turned gloomy.

Yen nga ipdi irukan... Vaanathi ma asked.

Uncle looked at me watching at them.

Magizh tea kuduchutina apdiye vezhiya poi suthi pathutu vaa unaku romba pudikum ....... Vaanathi ma said.

Sari ma... I said and came outside the home. I saw cars parked in a line. I went to the left side spot. It was garden. I gently touched the flowers.

Bruno inga vaa...... I heard a voice. So I went there following the voice.

Author's Pov

Magizhini went to the place where she heard the voices from. When she reached there her legs started trembling in fear seeing a gaint dog there..

Her eyes didn't pay attention on anything else other than that dog.

The dog sensed the presence of a third person and turned to Magizhini. Seeing the new face bruno started barking. Hearing it magizh started running making it chase her.

Aiyoo naai naai... Enna kapathunga....... Magizhini started running here and there fastly.

Bruno stop..... Even Indhrajith couldn't control it.

Aiyooo pathutu irukingale kapathunga.... Magizh said running in the direction of Indrajith.

Hey nillu.. Odatha.... Indrajith said. But magizh didn't listen to his words and started running around him.

Aiyoo saami, allah, jesus Yarachum vandu enna kapathungazhen naa naai kadicha saganum.... Magizh cried. But Indrajith laughed loudly hearing her rants...

Naai ah vitu kadi vaika pakuringazhe aniyanam kadavule..... Magizh ran faster.

Eii nillu di.... Indrajith tried to stop her who is running around him. Bruno was chasing her..

He didn't even realize that he used the term di to call her. He never used it to call anyone even Nithya....

BRUNO STOP..... Indrajith yelled this time and Bruno stopped, listening to his order.

But magizhini didn't hear it or stopped. She jumped on Indrajith in fear.....

Aiyoo kapathunga naa paavom..... She said hugging him. He was stunned by her actions.

The warmth of her body did made him feel something. Her body is squeezing his by the tight embrace. He inhaled her comforting scent. But it wasn't a deliberate one. Bruno looked at their position and started barking.

Magizh felt him inhaling her scent. She looked into his eyes with her parted lips in shock. She felt something which she couldn't describe. That's when she realized her position. She got down from him. That's when he too came to the world. He looked around, the gardener and the watchman was looking at them. He turned to her and started throwing dagger at her.

She got frightened by the sudden change in his look.

He was about to yell at her but she turned and ran away. When Bruno tried to chase her. Indrajith get hold of the leash.

She dashed straight into Vaanathi.

Ennachu magizh.... Vaanathi asked worried.

Andha naai andha naai.....magizh said pointing the bruno. She was breathless.

Vaanathi uzhzha kootitu poi konjam thanni kudu.... Krishna said.

Vaanathi took magizh With her. Magizh turned and looked at Indrajith who was killing her with his eyes.

Yen enna pathu ipdi moraikuraru....magizh thought.

Vaanathi gave her water and she sat beside magizh and asked what happened.

Maa naa vezhiya ponena appo engayo yaaru pesura mathiri ketucha ennanu poi pakalam nu ponena anga oru periya naai. Enna padathum adhuku enna thonuchu nu terila pattunu koraika aramhiruchu. Naa bayandu odunena enna thoratta aramhiruchu. Apdiye odite unga pai...... Magizhini stopped when she realized what she was about to share. His manly scent is still hitting her nose.

Enna pai magizh..... Vaanathi asked confusedly.

Huh unga paiyan than naai yah pudichu kapathunaru...... Magizh said.

Magizh... Krishna called her.

Huh..... Magizh turned to him.

En paiyan.....unna naai kitta irundu kapathunana illa naai yah unkitta irundu kapathuana.....Krishna asked controlling his laughter. Vaanathi also controlled her laughter hearing her husband's question.

Yenna uncle kalaikuringa.... Magizh asked with a pout.

Nee sonna modulation apdi thaan ma irunduchu...... He said.

Illa andha naai.... Magizh tried to say something but Vaanathi stopped her.

Podum podum... Bruno va naai ku ini koopdatha en paiyan kaathula ketuchuna prechana thaan..... Vaanathi warned her.

Oh naai ke avlo mariyadha kupupar pola... Nalla manushana thaan irukar ana naai mathuri mopam pudikurar paavom enna prechanayo.....

At that time Indrajith came inside the house. He looked at the people in the hall and went straight to his room. His eyes landed on Magizh and her no so presentable clothes once before climbing the stairs.

Magizh felt his gaze on her. Yen ivar namazha ipdi paakuraru....

Magizh... Dinner enna sapda venum.... Vaanathi asked.

Magizh was never asked like this and they was never a chance for that. She got tears in her eyes.

Enna magizh Vaanathi ketute iruka. Nee pesama iruka. Are you ok..... Krishna asked.

Illa... Enaku orphanage la podura sapadu thaan sapduven. Aprom School la midday meal la kudukuradu sapduven. Sila time orphanage la sapdu konjama panna gaali aagirum appo sapda maten.... Ana ippo enaku enna pudikum ku ketu senju kuduren nu Sollumbodu sathoshama iruku manasuku..... Magizh said with tears. Vaanathi got tears in her eyes too. Vaanathi is from a wealthy family same goes for Krishna so they never experienced such situation but after hearing these they just could think how lucky they are to have such a good life.

Magizh wiped her tears with her shawl.... Vaanathi wiped her eyes and cupped Magizh's face.

Azhada magizh nanga ellam irukom la. Unna nalla pathukurom...... Vaanathi said. Magizh nod her head with a smile.

Indrajith who was watching all these drama just felt one thing.... Freaking Drama.....

He just thought of magizh as a gold digger. After Nithya's death all those girls who approached him were just behind his money. That left an impact on this mind about girls like this.

Indrajith went to his room. His eyes landed on the pictures of Nithya and him on the wall. He went near that and traced his smile. The genuine and real smile which went along with Nithya.

I miss you Nithya.... Mudila di ennala nee illa iruka mudila.... Enga ponalum pathalum namma ninaivugal thaa teridu...... Epdi enna vitu poga unaku manasu vandhichu.... You make me weak Nithya..... Indrajith rested his back against the wall and recalled all his moments with his  Nithya. He didn't cry but he felt his broken heart beating just for surviving.

Suddenly the incidents happened between him and magizh flashed in his mind. He shook his head and looked at Nithya picture...

He took the picture of Nithya in his hand and hugged it close to his chest.

What's wrong with me.... He asked himself numerous times since the time that girl landed here.

Naa ava kitta irundu thazhiye irukanum.... He said to himself.

Here on the other side Magizh who created an impact on a guy didn't even realize it and started helping Vaanathi in making dinner.

Vaanathi doesn't like to allow anyone else to cook  . When she is out, an old lady working in their house will prepare food for Krishna and Indrajith.

Vaanathi called Krishna and Indrajith to have dinner.

Krishna came first....

Enna Vaanathi madam vanda Udane charge eduthutinga pola..... Krishna teased Vaanathi.

Kalaikurada vitutu ozhunga utkandu sapadunga. Romba pesuninga unga sapada bruno thaan sapdum soliten.....Vaanathi threatened him playfully.

Krishina cupped his mouth like he got scared of her threats.

Magizh came to the dining hall with the gravy bowl. Vaanathi sat beside Krishna and turned her plate to eat.

Magizh utkaru sapdalam.... Vaanathi said.

Illa maa naan serve panitu sapdren.... Magizh said squinting her eyes. After seeing her cute expression Vaanathi let her serve.

Magizh was serving them dosa when Indrajith came and sat on the chair. He didn't pay attention to anything.

He turned his plate to eat. Vaanathi was eyeing magizh to move away but she didn't notice him. Indrajith eyes were looking for the hot box. When Magizh trembling hand placed a dosa in his plate.. Vaanathi closed her eyes helplessly.

As Vaanathi thought Indrajith threw his plate away making it break into pieces. Magizh got scared by his fierceness.

Magizh walked backwardness seeing his wildness.

Yei yaara ketu di enaku serve panna...... Indrajith roared moving towards her...

Indrajith eduku ippo magizh pathu katura.... Vaanathi yelled pulling magizh to her side.

Who the hell gave her the rights to serve me. Iva sapadu vechu thaan saptena ivlo naazh........ Indrajith yelled.

Dei enough. Ava teriyama panita. Avazhukum eduvum teriyadu un routine and Behavior pathi.. so understand instead of yelling..... Krishna came in between and solved the issue.

Indrajith looked at Magizh and went  to his room without even having his dinner. But he is one who knows that something about her, her presence, her scent is bothering him. That's the reason behind his ruthless behavior.

Magizh was crying hugging Vaanathi..

Teriyama paniten ma sorry....... Magizh said.

Hey Magizh sorry naathan kekanum. Avan unna apdi pesunaduku. Sorry ma.... Vaanathi apologized.

Achcho sorry la venam ma... Ana avar sapdama kovama porare..... Magizh said innocently.

Avanuku yaarum serve pannalum pudikadu ma adan ipdi panitan sorry... Nee kanna thodachutu vandu sapdu.. Avan pasicha avan sapduvan... Krishna said.

Vaanathi instructed the maid to clean the mess and made Magizh to eat.

After that incident Magizh really needed to divert her mind. So she informed them and went to her room.

Vaanathi and krishna went to their room...

Vaanathi's Pov

I changed into a night wear and went to bed. Krishna was sitting on the bed leaning his back against the head rest.

He smiled and patted the space beside him.

I sat there with a smile.

So sollu Vaanathi how was your trip and epdi andha ponna patha... Kalaila romba ketu terinjuka mudila ippo sollu..... Krishna asked with a smile.

Periya story la illa Krishna.... Naa Chennai ponen la anga Namma paiyana nenachum avan life nenachum kovil la utakndu azhudutu iruden....... I got tears saying that. Krishna held my hands supportively.

Yaaruku enna aana namaku enna nu pogura indha kalathula. Innocent ah en pakathula vandu yen azhudutu irukinga paaka kasthama irukunu nu kozhanda mathiri keta Magizhini... I said and Krishna smiled.

Apdiya keta.... Krishna asked.

Ama Krishna... I told him everything that happened briefly.

Indrajith Nithya pathi full ah sonniya.... Krishna asked

Full ah illa just summa ennachunu sonnen. Indrajith Nithya epdi patta love apdinu sollala sollavum mudila...... I said crying.

Hey Vaanathi eduku ippo azhura.... He asked.

Evlo happy ah irundan nga. Ippo parunga ellar kittayum kovam paduran. Avan avana ve illa... Romba kasthama iruku.... I said.

Puridu ma enaku apdithaan iruku. Oru solution thaa ellam solve panna mudiyum...... Krishna paused a second and looked at me.

Nee Magizhini ah Indrajith kaha kootitu varalaye..... He asked.

Che che apdila illa. Magizhini 18 years aagiruchu. Orphanage la irundu vezhiya poganum. Enga poradunu teriyama ninnutu irunda adan avanga orphanage poi anga irundu avazha namma veetuku kootitu vanduten..... I said.

Avlo easy ah vitututangala... He asked.

Enga easy ah vitanga. Identification proof aprom namma lawyer vachu pesi aprom thaan vitanga. Anga Sundari nu oru warden irukanga avanga thaan magizhini mela romba anba irundanga... Avanga thaa romba kezhvi ketu anupi vachanga..... Avazha nalla pathuka sonnaga...... I replied.

Ok epdi magizhini ah namma veetuku kootitu vara thonuchu.... He asked.

Evlo kezhvi kekuringa neega.... I teased him but I gave him the reply.

Usually indha mathiri kashtam paduravangala namma trust vazhiya help pannuvom but Magizhini pakathula irukumbodu sandhoshama irunduchu. Manamvitu sirichen ava irukura edam happy irukum nu thonuchu adan kootitu vanden...... I said.

Ellam ok ini Magizhini future pathi enna plan vachuruka.... He asked.

12 grade mudichiruka marks avlo good nu solla mudiyadu. So namma influence vachu oru nalla college la sethu vidanum aprom we can train her....... I said.

Good idea.... But Indrajith ava kitta romba kovam paduran adan konjam uruthala iruku..... He said.

I'll take care of Magizh nga so kavala venam....but she is such a  sweet heart nga... Namma veetula irukuradu naala ellam easy ah ippo avazhuku  kedaikum ana enaku eduvum summa venam naa atleast edachum ungazhuku vela senju kudukuren nu sonna super character nga ava.. I said to him.

Romba innocent ah iruka iva.... He said.

Unmai thaan. Sari romba tired ah iruku Krishna thoongalam.... I said.

Ok Vaanathi good night... He said.

I wished him good night and fell into deep slumber......

Hi makkazhe

How's the chapter. Sollunga unga review.

Seekram sandhippom

Marakama vote panunga❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 11.8K 25
# Book 1 in Forever Series ยฐโ€ข๐‘๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐šโ€ขยฐ 26 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...
110K 6K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
2.5M 109K 52
๏ธ"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
75.4K 2.5K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...