𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 (one piece x r...

Por celestody

"I don't have the luxury of getting to have a dream." • • • • "If you want that luxury then...join my crew!"... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Strawhat Crew
Chapter 2: Desires
Chapter 3: The Fatal Fight
Chapter 4: Dreams
Chapter 5: Marines in Nanohana
Chapter 6: Fire Fist Ace
Chapter 7: FlashBacks
Chapter 8: Suspicions
Chapter 9: Erumalu, City of Green
Chapter 10: Feelings Arise
Chapter 11: Birds and Dragons?
Chapter 12: Sand Pirates
Chapter 13: Farewell
Chapter 14: Whitebeard Pirates
Chapter 15: Fight
Chapter 16: Guilt
Chapter 17: Leaving Alabasta
Chapter 18: Headed to Jaya
Chapter 19: Cold, Hard Reality
Chapter 20: Back at the Starting Line
Chapter 21: Daiki and Shanks
Chapter 22: Red Haired Shanks
Chapter 23: Pirates
Chapter 24: Change
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 25: Admiral Aokiji
Chapter 26: Care
Chapter 27: Zoro and Merry
Chapter 28: Shipwrights
Chapter 29: Usopp
Chapter 30: Dispute
Chapter 31: Uneasy
Chapter 32: Battle
Chapter 33: Captive
Chapter 35: Cyborg Franky
Chapter 36: Monkey D. Luffy
Authors note
Chapter 37: Live
Chapter 38: CP9
Chapter 39: CP9 Fight
Chapter 40: Reunited
Chapter 41: Our Dear Friend
Chapter 42: The Aftermath
Chapter 43: Vice Admiral Garp
Chapter 44: Party at Water 7
Chapter 45: A New Addition
Chapter 46: Death Card
Chapter 47: The Sniper and the Cook
Chapter 48: A Singing Skeleton
Chapter 49: An Island Called Thriller Bark
Chapter 50: Negative~
Chapter 51: Haunted Mansion
Chapter 52: Gecko Moria
Chapter 53: Wake up!
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 54: Game Plan
Chapter 55: The Value of Human Life
Chapter 56: A Growing Bud
Chapter 57: Retaliation
Extra: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 58: Oars and Moria
Chapter 59: Ball and Chain
Chapter 60: Strength
Chapter 61: Reassurance
Chapter 62: Flying Fish Riders
Chapter 63: How Do We Know Hatchin Again ?
Chapter 64: The Power of a Collar
Chapter 65: Supernovas
Chapter 66: The Auction
Chapter 67: Rayleigh
Chapter 68: Limits
Chapter 69: Kuma the Warlord
Chapter 70: Stay
Chapter 71: Pleasure

Chapter 34: Nico Robin

4.2K 221 7
Por celestody

"Y/n, what's going on?" Robin leaned forward anxiously, a concerned expression I'd never seen on her face before. Lucci had put her in my cart so that the rest of them could use the one she was in.

I smiled bitter sweetly as I brushed some hair behind my ear, "They plan on training me so that I could work alongside them."

"And you want to?"

"No!" I leaned on the table so she can see my honesty closer, "Of course not! I made a decision to stay with the crew and live my life freely! I won't let that be taken away from me!" I retracted sadly as my eyes fell to the side and I seemed to have lost the volume in my voice, "Not when I've finally made a decision for myself..."

"How do you do it?" Robin looked at me, not bothering to hide the desperation in her eyes.

I looked at her with confusion, unsure of what she was talking about, "What do you mean?"

Her voice seemed to shake slightly as she gazed at me as if I was a rare species, "To be able to freely make a choice for yourself and not worry about the consequences, how do you do it?"

I laughed in disbelief, "Are you kidding? I barley know how to do it! I just started to learn how literally this week!" I smiled softly at her with sympathetic eyes, "I'm not as awesome as you think I am."

Robin seemed shocked before she composed herself and shook her head with a small smile, "No, that's not true. I thought we were the same, but I was wrong," She smiled sweetly at me, her eyes closing as a light radiated off of her, "You're far more impressive."

I was stunned, speechless. I mean what do i say to compliment like that from a woman like her? It was so honest and genuine. I've never seen Robin so vulnerable.

My eyes shifted down to my hands that fiddled with each of my fingers, "Thank you, but I think it's the other way around."

She tilted her head curiously, "How so?"

"You're a powerful, smart, and beautiful woman who's managed to live this long by fending for yourself. Not only that, but you're funny and a little creepy, but you're wise and always seem to be thinking ahead," I finally mustered up the strength to look her in the eyes and I was able to see her surprised face, "I think the only person who can't see that is you."

Robin's gaze looked down a little, "And how do I do that? See it, I mean."

"Let go and move on," I could tell the archeologist didn't see this coming, but I continued either way, "Let us help you, Robin."

"I cant-"

"Because you don't want us to get hurt? You know we can handle it, Robin. I know you know that. The reason you're not letting us is because you're scared to rely on someone else," I spoke because I knew how she felt, "Your whole life you've been on your own and so far it seems like it's been working, but the truth is your imprisoning yourself."

Robin shook her head, her eyebrows furrowing, "I don't understand."

I reached over and grabbed her hands with a reassuring smile, "The only person stopping you from being free is you. If you want permission to live freely then...Robin, this is me telling you that you're allowed to live however the hell you want."

Robin took in my words, comfortable silence filling the air before she smiled gently at me, "Thank you, Y/n."

"Anytime!"

Before either of us could say anything else, a knock was heard on the window and we both turned to see Usopp in a mask.

"What the?" I tilted my head curiously as he put up the peace sign. We let him in and he informed us that Luffy and the others are on the way while introducing himself as 'Sogeking'.

So Sanji's here...why am I surprised...if anyone would already be here it'd be him.

My head tilted curiously at the mention of Franky, wondering what he's like and why he was suddenly buddy buddy with Usopp.

My ears perk at the sound of footsteps approaching the door, Robin noticing too, as I tell Usopp to quickly hide. He panicked and looks around, not knowing where without being in plain sight so Robin shoved him under her coat in a desperate attempt to not get caught.

The stubby man asked what we were doing and why it was so loud in here as he eyed Robin suspiciously. I had to stop myself from laughing every time Usopp moved his arms pretending to be Robin.

When the man left Usopp turned to us and showed us the octopuses that he planned for us to use so we can climb out.

Robin shook her head, "I'm not going back! I'll never return to the strawhats!"

"You really think they'll be happy being alive because their friend had to sacrifice themself?! They'll follow you to the depths of hell and take out your enemies!"

Robin stood up from her seat as she yelled back at Usopp, "It's you guys who dont get it! I have no desire to be rescued! Don't go doing whatever you feel like!"

Chaos was heard in the cart next us and I could see Robin clench her hands into fists before she walked over to the door with Usopp trying to stop her.

"Robin-swan! Thank god you're okay!" I could hear Sanji's voice from the other side of the cart.

I got up from my seat and stood behind her, peaking my head over her shoulder to see what was going on.

"Y/n!" Sanji called out with a smile on his face, a visible wave of reliefs washing over him. "Thank goodness you guys are okay! I'll bring these guys down really quick and then we can leave! Okay, Robin-chwan and  Y/n?!"

Robin didn't respond to Sanji's call and I was too busy watching Robin to answer as well. The archeologist used her Devil fruit to throw Usopp back to them, "Even if I explain it to you, you guys just won't get it huh?"

"What're we gonna do?!"

The sound of an unfamiliar voice caught my attention and I finally noticed a man behind Sanji and Usopp. He had blue hair and was bulk with a...speedo? and a Hawaiian shirt.

Is that Franky?

"We run!"

"Huh?!"

"Smoke star!"

Once the 'star' hit the floor a bunch of pink smoke filled the cart, obstructing everyone's view.

I coughed a bit and squinted my eyes once the smoke reached me. It was a pretty clever move in the way that it was highly unexpected.

"You ready, Y/n?" Usopp's voice reached my ears and when I heard Robin's surprised grunt I knew we were going to make a run for it.

"We got Nico Robin and Y/n! Lets go!"

"Yes!" Sanji and Franky pumped their fists with wide grins.

I couldn't help but smile at their actions, happy to be reunited with them. The carts separated and we were finally away from them...for now.

"I don't think it'll be that easy..." Sanji lit his cigarette as his hair covered his eyes.

The man I'm assuming is Franky nodded in agreement, "It's best to relax when the carts are further away."

Just like they said, spiky whips wrapped around the cart, pulling it back. Blueno grabbed our cart connecting it to theirs, "A smoke screen? What a worthless little thing."

"Don't kill any strawhats. That was the condition."

Lucci's words piqued my interest.

So that was the deal?

"Sogeking, protect the ladies at all costs!" Sanji ran towards Blueno, apologizing to him, "I'm gonna make you let go!"

But Sanji's leg wasn't strong enough to overpower his Iron Body. The cook clicked his tongue in annoyance before putting more force into his next move making Blueno's uninterested expression turn into a grimace.

A proud smirk crept onto my face as the others complimented his kick.

"He's got a heavy kick. Blueno don't underestimate him. He may not have a bounty, but he's one of their main units."

Sanji leaped back, his cigarette held tight as he grit his teeth, "You're just now realizing that, you damn jerks?"

"Oi! Wait R-Robin! What are you doing?! Ow!"

We turned back at the sound of Usopp's voice to see Robin using her devil fruit on him once again.

"Ocho Fleurs! Clutch!"

"Why Robin-chwan?!" Sanji yelled out to Robin, but she just told him to leave her alone in return.

"Oi..." The sound Kaku's voice brought me out of my daze and I turn to see him readying a kick towards Sanji, "Pay attention."

I jumped into action quickly, putting my arm up to defend the kick, but ultimately getting pushed back with Sanji.

I caught the glimpse of a ghost of a smirk on Kaku's lips as Sanji caught me, successfully stopping the both of us from flying to a wall.

"Damn it! You guys are all being stubborn! Even towards your friends!" Franky put his hands on the wall with an uncertain expression, "This is the perfect chance to run, right?!" Franky pushed the wall to them, sacrificing himself to separate our two groups.

This is the guy who stole our money and beat up Usopp?

When we were further away, Robin went to the edge of the cart, "I wont run away!"

Sanji was breathing heavily behind me as his cigarette fell out his mouth, "Hey...why are you acting like that at this point?"

Before Robin could respond, a clear door opened behind me and Sanji. Once it opened Blueno appeared and hit Sanji away.

Usopp tried to stop him but he got stabbed in the chest by Blueno's Finger Pistol. Robin took action, stopping Blueno with her devil fruit.

"I won't run away so that's enough."

Blueno spoke with a monotoned voice unfazed by the action, "It's not my fault. They're the ones attacking me."

Robin turned her back from us, "Then lets hurry and go."

"Wait."

Robin froze at Usopp's voice, her body shook slightly.

"I understand...that you want to...do this...but a pirate," Usopp struggled to get up as he painted heavily, "has to get permission...from their captain to leave the crew...so...have trust...in Luffy."

His words seemed to click with Robin as she stared at him, her eyes widening and her lips parted slightly.

Blueno went to Finger Pistol him again, but I blocked it with my scythe getting pushed back slightly due to the force. My expression didn't falter though as I spoke with a strong voice, "She said that's enough, didn't she?"

Blueno stared at me for a second before nodding and turning to the side and opening his arm towards the door, "After you."

I bit my lip and looked back to Sanji and Usopp who were on the floor bleeding.

I have to trust them.

I turned back and walked through the door despite Sanji and Usopp's screams. I knew that if I put up a fight it'd only make the situation worse. It was better to wait for Luffy and them to catch up so they could be together as a unit.

Franky was flabbergasted at the sight of Robin and even more when he saw me come out of the Air Door as well.

"Hey! Wait a minute! Why are you-I said wait!" His shouts were targeted towards Robin more because he knew I didn't want to be here and that Robin was a different case.

"You'll do good to stay put, Y/n. Just like Nico Robin," Lucci's voice sends shivers down my spine once I pass him.

I tried to not show my falter though as I stopped, shoulder to shoulder with him as both of us looked ahead instead of at each other, "And you'd do good to not underestimate my captain or my crew."

"We'll see about that."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
427K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...