Who's This?

By FuckeryMagic

After becoming severely injured on one of his nightly patrols, the city of Queen's vigilante - known as Spide... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Halloween Special 🎃
Halloween Special Continuation
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Christmas Special 🎄
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Finale
Thank you!!!
Fanart !!

39

2.2K 79 55
By FuckeryMagic

It was quiet; too quiet. Peter assumed he was in a hospital since he was still alive, but aren't there supposed to be beeping monitors and blinding lights? That's what movies always showed when a character woke from a near-death experience.

Opening his eyes, Peter confirmed he was definitely in a medical room of some sort. However, he had no idea where. To his side, there were all kinds of medical devices on a tray that he presumed were used on him at some point, and hanging above him was a surgical light that, thankfully, was not turned on. It was oddly serene and pristine in the room, but honestly, Peter didn't actually care.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Peter immediately noticed the slight numbing tug it caused around the area of his stomach. Pulling the blanket to the side and lifting his nightgown, Peter came face to face with a large, fresh, newly stitched, gash. While he examined the wound, poking and prodding even though he probably wasn't supposed to do that, Peter heard slight muffled voices nearby.

Looking away from his stomach, Peter searched for the owners of the voices, quickly finding the Avengers bickering with one another outside the clear glass door. For a few minutes, he just simply watched, noticing how everyone was stiff with anxiety and their eyebrows pulled together in irritability. Bruce briefly glanced toward Peter, immediately doing a double-take when he saw Peter staring right back. Swiftly, Bruce was in the room, professionally beginning to ask him questions while the others crowded in.

"How are you feeling, Peter?" Bruce asked as he wrapped a stethoscope around his neck.

"Okay," Peter's voice was hoarse and quiet, causing him to clear his throat to answer again, "I'm okay."

"Do you know how old you are?" Bruce questioned as he placed the cool metal of the stethoscope around Peter's chest. "Take a deep breath."

"Fifteen," Peter shivered as goosebumps arose at the contact of the metal.

"Good, turn onto your side and take another deep breath," Bruce ordered, immediately placing the tool onto Peter's back when he did as he said, "What's my name?"

"Mr. Bruce Banner," Peter replied, earning a small chuckle from Natasha and Tony who were hovering over him. Bruce gave him a nod with a smile before gently urging Peter to move back onto his back.

"This will just be a small prick," Bruce assured as he picked up a needle that was connected to a tube, carefully inserting it into the inside of his elbow. Peter watched as blood moved through the tube and into a vial. "Do you remember why you're here?"

"I got jumped," Peter shrugged, "I think I got shot but don't really remember that part."

"Do you remember who you got jumped by?" Tony spoke up, crossing his arms against his chest. Peter nodded.

"Some kids at my school," Peter answered, "They've never really liked me."

"What are their names?" Steve spoke up, his eyebrows pulled tightly together.

"I only know the name of one of them," Peter said, "The others I've never really talked to."

"Okay, then what's that one person's name?" Tony asked, anger oozing out of him at the thought of the kid fighting for his life.

"Flash Eugene Thompson," Peter said, immediately flinching back when Tony suddenly slammed his fist against the wall.

"That little shit," Tony hissed, "Didn't learn his lesson I guess." Tony began stomping out of the room but was swiftly stopped by Clint and Bucky.

"Calm down, Tony," Clint tried to soothe the raging man, "Let's make sure Peter is okay before we make any rash decisions."

"I'm going to kill that kid," Tony muttered under his breath but stopped trying to run out.

"Has he disturbed you before, Peter?" Bruce asked as he sat at his computer, looking at Peter's blood results.

"Yes, but he stopped for a while after he was supposedly threatened" Everyone slowly looked toward Tony, amusement evident in all of their faces, causing Tony to simply shrug with a smirk.

"Well, you seem to be healing fine," Bruce leaned back in his chair, "Just get lots of rest and lots of nutrients and you should be fine very soon."

"Now that we know you're alive," Natasha began as she shuffled closer to Peter. "When did you figure out our identity?"

"That's actually a good question," Clint spoke, "I thought we were being pretty secretive."

"Um," Peter cleared his throat, "I actually overheard Natasha telling Clint about how I was the 'texting buddy', so." Natasha immediately raised her hand, giving Clint a swift and hard smack on the back of the head.

"Why are you smacking me?" Clint complained, "You're the one that he overheard."

"He overheard me because you were being a dumbass," Natasha gave him another smack, "This is your fault."

"I think we should be glad that Peter found out," Wanda spoke.

"Wanda's right," Steve nodded, "If he didn't know our identity then he might've not texted us."

"And if he didn't text us, then he probably wouldn't be alive right now," Bruce confirmed as he wrapped Peter's stomach in a new bandage.

"This dumbass still should've been quiet," Natasha smacked Clint again, earning a glare from him. "He's an assassin for God's sake." In an attempt to avenge himself, Clint tried to smack Natasha back, however, was only promptly thrown onto the ground. Peter let out a surprised laugh, carefully leaning over the side of the bed to look at Clint groaning on the floor. All the Avengers looked toward the smiling boy, immediately feeling a little bit better after hearing his laugh.

"Mr. Dr Banner," Peter looked toward Bruce, "Why am I not healing as I usually do?" Peter motioned toward his body, "I feel like I usually heal a bit better than this. I've never needed stitches before, and this is not my first time getting shot."

"Have you been eating?" Natasha asked as she begrudgingly helped Clint off of the floor, "I remember you telling me that you need proper food in order to heal."

"Yes, I've been eating," Peter said. I'm not lying. I have been eating. Maybe not enough, but hey, at least I've eaten something. Natasha raised an eyebrow, and Bruce gave Peter a disapproving glare.

"I don't want to tattle on you," Bruce began, "But your blood results also showed signs of malnutrition."

"Okay, fine," Peter sighed, "I haven't been eating enough to fully utilize my abilities."

"That's good to hear because I've brought you tons of food," Pepper suddenly spoke as she appeared in the doorway with a large plastic bag in her hands. "Okay, not good to hear, but I got you food from that Thai place you like."

"Ms. Potts," Peter's eyes began to gloss over, "Thank you so much." He sniffled, "Seriously, thank you. This means a lot to me."

"Of course, Petey," Pepper gave him a gentle smile as she set the food down on a table, "Anything for you."

"I'll get you your food," Tony said as he started pulling containers out of the bag, "Looks like we have a large variety. What would you like?"

"Um," Peter thought to himself, "Is there pad thai?"

"Yep," Tony scooped some of the noodles into a paper bowl before grabbing a pair of chopsticks. "Here ya go, kid."

"Thank you," Peter carefully grabbed the bowl, giving Tony a grateful smile.

"Is there enough for us, too?" Clint asked as he peaked at the food.

"Yes, but leave most of it for Peter," Pepper confirmed, earning a nod and salute from Clint right before he dug in.

"Let's watch a movie," Tony said as he grabbed a remote. Peter was confused for a second since he didn't see a TV in the room, however, at an easy press of a button, the wall opened and a giant TV emerged. "Does Star Wars sound good, kid?"

"Yes," Peter quickly confirmed with an excited smile, "Yes, yes that's good. Thank you."

"Mhm," Tony hummed as he scooped some food into his mouth with one hand, and used the other to scroll through Disney+. "Any particular one you want to watch?"

"Nope. Whatever you want." Peter was thrilled. He couldn't remember if he ever told Tony of his obsession with Star Wars, but either way, he was happy that Tony wanted to watch it with him.

"I hope you're not expecting us to leave," Wanda teased as she sat on the floor, Natasha promptly following her lead and sitting beside her.

"I like Star Wars," Bucky confirmed as he plopped himself against the wall.

"This will be fun," Clint excitedly said, "When we're done eating dinner, can we make popcorn and get some candy?"

"I've already got some in the other room," Pepper spoke, sliding down the wall to sit next to her husband.

There, huddled all together watching Star Wars, Peter knew he'd be okay. May would heal soon, he'd heal soon, and he'd finally have people supporting his Spider-man hobby.

--------------

(A/N) One more chapter after this one! <3

I was very tempted to kill Peter, but I decided to keep him alive and give y'all fluff instead.

The final chapter will come out soon! <33333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Permanent By Ava

Fanfiction

42.3K 1.3K 19
Peter Parker was dead, and he was okay with that. He had his new identity and his new life ahead of him. That was until he texted the wrong number. E...
734K 21.9K 75
14 year old Peter Parker's had nothing but bad luck, he's been homeless for 6 years. But things start to look up when he gets a wrong number text. Th...
327K 7.1K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
2.8K 86 34
Peter's wrong number has gotten him close to quite a few unexpected (but really very much expected) friends. Them too grew very protective of the boy...