House of horrors remake

By slasher_fanboy

Y/n is on the run from an abusive ex boyfriend. They don't have a plan and are praying that this all works ou... More

An explanation
Should I stay or should I go
Weird Science
Phantom of the opera
Who knows what love is
Jingle bells
Evil
Clown
Dancing Queen
Locked inside a heart shaped box
Tag you're it
Milk and Cookies
Halloween

Don't fear the reaper

706 27 16
By slasher_fanboy

A/N: Ok I finally got this to work so that's something exciting. Sorry for taking so long to update this fic a lot was going on along with my mental health not being the best. Anyway I'm 17 now my birthday was earlier this month and I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. 

Warnings for this chapter includes: Vomit mentions, attempted sexual assault, violence, stalking mentions

At dinner that night you convinced Hannibal to get you your own phone and told him and Will about Tommy, blaming your red eyes and wet face on crying from a pain flare up. Despite saying you feel better Hannibal insisted you take some morphine and you knew he wasn't backing down on that. So after dinner you took the morphine and laid down for bed. But when you woke up you weren't in bed anymore. You were back in the snowy forest which should have melted by now. Just yesterday you looked outside into the woods to find lush greenery. It's spring but that snow is packed up high.

Your movements feel slow and groggy as you start to walk to the light of what you assume is your car. You can feel the crunch and cold of the snow but no pain from it seeping into your clothes and chilling you to the bone. You finally make it to the light only to find that it's a street lamp. You rub your arms and start to walk down the street. You walk for what felt like 20 minutes before coming up to the cabin you bought, which should have been a lot farther than a 20 minute walk. You walk up to the front door and inside the cabin to find a fire in the fireplace.

Before you can back out, a cold hand touches your shoulder. You turn around and find, in horror, that Ghostface is standing right behind you. You try to scream, cry, or just make any kind of noise but nothing is coming out. You're able to back up slowly, but he's too fast and he raises his knife before tackling you to the ground. You struggle against him and rip off his mask to find River's dead face behind it.

"I know you want to honey," His voice says, "You're just always asking for it you whore," A smile creeps on his face as you start to cry, "Maybe I can finally choke you with that barbed wire like I promised you before. Don't worry, you'll enjoy it eventually." You're unable to scream as you feel his hands all over you again. The knife he has is digging into your collar bone but there's no stinging pain coming from it. All you feel is the pressure and a soft warm trickle of blood leaking from your neck. Just as whatever monster this is reaches the waistband of your pajama pants you jolt awake in bed, covered in sweat.

Despite feeling like you'd fall over if you even tried to stand up you rush out of bed and into the bathroom straight to the toilet, where you start to throw up. All those thoughts of River and GhostFace come flooding back in and you can't control yourself as you keep throwing up. You felt like you threw up for hours when it really only could have been 30 seconds at the most. You wipe off your forehead and look down at your sleep clothes which are now also covered in sweat. Then the reality of your situation really hits you, and you start to cry. You can still feel his hands running over your body. The exact words he said before echoing in your mind.

Soon enough Hannibal and Will come walking over to the bathroom door. You're too busy crying on the floor, against the wall to notice Hannibal looking at you from his crouched positions on the ground.

"Y/n. Y/n what Happened?" He asks. You're unable to reply as you latch yourself onto him and continue to cry. You cry long and hard into his shoulder while he sits with you there on the bathroom floor. You don't notice the small crowd you've attracted until you pull away from Hannibal and find Will, Carrie, Norman and Michael standing outside, looking in. Embarrassment floods your body as whatever color that was left in your face drains, "They're alright. Just go back to your rooms." Hannibal says. Carrie and Norman walk off while Will walks over to you and Michael lingers around the bathroom door. You wipe away your tears and look over to Will.

"I had a bad dream. That's all that it was."

"Would you like to shower? We can get the water running for you," Will asks, you quickly shake your head, "Well you should at least change your clothes."

"No," You say more sternly than you meant to, "I don't want to change right now," 'They can see me. Both of them can. Right now they're watching me, waiting for me to get vulnerable.' Is what echos in your head.

"What did you see in your dream?" Hannibal asks. Tears start to sting in your eyes again.

All you say is "I saw him," and that's enough for Hannibal.

"I understand it could be troubling but you should at least change your clothes. I promise that he can't hurt you anymore." Your eyes move from Hannibal to Will to Michael.

"I know. I just...I just need some time to really heal from what he did to me."

"Well I'd be happy to talk about how to do that with you after you get more rest." You shake your head.

"I don't want to go back to sleep. I don't want to see him again. Please don't make me."

"Hannibal," Will says, "Let Michael take them back to their room. I need to talk with you for a minute."

"Are you ok with that Y/n?" Hannibal asks. You look at Michael and nod. If he hasn't killed you yet, what's the worst that can happen? You stand up and leave the bathroom along with Will and Hannibal. You look up at Michael and he follows you back to your room. You start to get back into bed before looking back over at him.

"Thank you Michael. For not killing me," You say. He just looks at you with a blank stare, "I really do appreciate it. If there's anything I could do to make it up to you I would do it. Just uh let me know." He keeps looking at you with that blank stare. But you swore you could see the smallest nod of his head before he left your room. You lay back down and try to sleep.

Some time during the night you managed to fall back asleep. When you wake up the next morning you find a phone on your night stand with a note on it written in pink ink and in cursive.

'This was my old phone before I got a new one. It still works well. I hope you like it, Love Carrie'

You smile at the sweet note and notice the charger next to it. The phone has a white and floral case on it which you don't personally mind but you'll probably end up changing it to your favorite color. You plug the phone in and move to get changed out of your clothes. In the middle of changing you remember your dream last night, being thankful there's no windows in your room. You put on a simple modest outfit and leave your room. Something delicious hangs in the air and you can't help but smile at whatever Hannibal is making.

On your way to the kitchen you can see Jason outside with Thomas and Bubba. You stopped questioning why they go out there awhile ago so why start again now. But you also spot Carrie and Norman working on something in the yard. You've never really been out there before. You set a mental note to check it out later. You enter the kitchen and find Hannibal talking with Will in there.

"They saw something. We need to find out what it was," You hear Will say. You walk in and both men smile at you, "Good morning Y/n. Are you feeling better?" He asks. You nod.

"The rest of the night went on pretty well. No more nightmares."

"Maybe it's because Michael insisted on staying with you throughout the night. He eventually left around five but for the rest of the night he insisted on staying there with you." Will says.

"It's true. Michael is a strange man. But this is still new behavior for him." You nod and look at the pans Hannibal is cooking with.

"What are Carrie and Norman doing out there?" You ask, going to a cabinet and grabbing a glass.

"They're setting up our garden. Most of us prefer to have easy access to food." You fill your glass with water but your mind keeps swirling around Hannibal's words. Our garden, not just his, not just theirs, but our garden. You nod and take a sip of your water, your throat still slightly burning from throwing up earlier.

"Do they need any help? I worked on my Uncle's farm growing up." While not an actual lie, you mostly worked with his animals.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you wanted to help them. But um when are you planning on meeting up with your friend?" Will asks.

"Around noonish. I assume you want to drive me."

"Hannibal and I think that it's best that someone is there with you. While Jason offered to join us I think-"

"Jason offered to join us?" You ask. Will sucks in a breath, undoubtedly annoyed with you interrupting him, "Sorry for interrupting you I just...I'm just surprised that he would want to come with me."

"Well he cares about you. We all do y/n." Hannibal says, focusing on his cooking.

"Well Norman and I are going to be the ones taking you to the coffee shop today. He has errands to run so we'll be busy. But expect us to be back around one. Did you get the phone Carrie gave you?" You nod and hold it up.

"I did. We'll have to work on getting it all set up and stuff. But I haven't had a phone in a pretty long time if I'm being honest." You say. Hannibal turns off the stove and plates some food for you and Will to eat.

A few hours later you're out the door with Norman and Will. Both of them are pretty quiet on the car ride there. They're both probably introverts so it makes sense for them to be quiet.

"What are you planning on planting this year Norman?" You ask.

"Oh, mostly vegetables. A couple of fruits too, and Carrie is very excited to plant her flowers. Are you interested in helping?" He asks. You nod.

"I'd love to help you out there. It gives me an excuse to be outside in this lovely weather." You say as Will pulls up to the coffee shop.

"Remember we'll be sitting outside if anything happens." You look at Will then Norman.

"I know. I'll be back out here in two hours at the most. I promise I'll be ok." You leave the car and walk inside the cafe. You walk to the counter and order a coffee and a pastry. You pick up your order and see Tommy sitting nearby at a table near the front windows. You smile and go sit with him.

"Y/n it's so good to see you." He says. You smile a genuine smile.

"It's great to see you too. It's been such a long time. Are you still doing special effects and stuff?" You ask, taking a sip of your coffee. He nods and his eyes brighten up.

"Yeah I am. I'm doing special effects for movies and local theaters. I actually did a pretty big project for Cocaine Bear. I got to spend time in Georgia for that and it was super fun."

"That sounds super fun. I'm glad you stuck with special effects."

"Are you still writing? I remember you making great essays for class and stuff."

"Yeah I am actually. I'm working on a book right now and I'm looking for a job near here involving writing." You take another sip of your coffee and notice something move in the corner of your eye. You look over briefly and all you see is someone sitting down at a table. You only look into each other's eyes for a few seconds before you're turning back to Tommy, but you can't ignore the fact that they had yellow eyes.

"Oh I know a local book store that's hiring. If you're interested. I know that it's not really writing but it pays well for a bookstore job."

"Yeah I'll have to totally check it out soon. You can just text me the name. I finally got a new phone." You say taking another sip of your coffee.

"Is it a new number? I can always just add it to my phone right now." He says pulling out his.

"Yeah that works. It's 555-268-7886. You got it?" You ask as you hear your phone buzz. You pick it up and see it's an un added number. But from the message you know it's Tommy, "So Mr. Jarvis, are there any good upcoming movies you worked on that I should go see?"

"None I can talk about yet. But when they come out I'll be sure to tell you about them. I have another question. Do you still believe in ghosts?" He asks as he takes a sip of his coffee. You notice that it's a plain black coffee. You laugh a little and nod your head.

"Oh boy, here comes this debate again. Yes I do believe in ghosts still. Always have and always will. I have my reasons to believe this and you have your reasons to prove me wrong." He laughs along with you and you two spend the next hour talking about life after high school, work, special effects techniques, horror movies and what dilf celebrity is your favorite.

"I can't believe that you just admitted that you're into Jake Gyllenhaal. Like really? You're into him? I remember you saying how annoying you found him that time we watched that one movie. The one where he wore that green visor." Tommy nods his head, a smile on his face.

"I know I know, but I'm a changed man you see? Now tell me about how you went from saying you'd never watch a western movie to telling me all about watching "A strange way of life" when it comes out just for Ethan Hawke." He teases back to you.

"Well it's not my fault you made me sit through all of those western movies. But I always have a fondness for him," I check the time on my phone and see that it's close to two o'clock, "Oh shit I'm sorry I've got to get going. It was really nice talking with you. We should meet up again sometime."

"I'd be happy to do that Y/n." He says. You say your goodbyes and leave the shop. On your way out you notice that the stranger with the yellow eyes is gone. You're not paying attention when you run into someone on your way out. You back up and avoid looking the stranger in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry I need to look where I am going." You say with an awkward laugh.

"You're fine, don't worry about it," The stranger says in a familiar voice. You look up at them to find the same yellow eyes you met before. Your eyes widen and you feel your stomach drop slightly as you see just how handsome he is, "After you." He says, keeping the door open for you. You just give him an embarrassed smile and leave the shop.

Later on at home you're in your room, staring blankly at your computer screen, trying to figure out where to go on your story when your phone starts buzzing. You pick it up in hopes that it's Tommy but it's another unknown number. The urge to decline hits you but you remember the last call Ghostface gave you. With a sigh you pick it up.

"Hello?" You ask. That same distorted breathing hits your ears. You check that your door is locked as you wait for his response.

"Hey doll, I told you I'd find your number soon enough. Now how about you tell me about your little date today?" He says in a smug voice. Your body is filled with a mix of rage and fear. How dare this creep stalk you. But if you talk back, that could land you with a visit from the police, thanks to the anonymous tip Ghost Face will give them.

"Well first of all it wasn't a date. He's just a friend who I haven't seen in awhile. Now are you always going to be following me around?" You ask, trying to keep a mask of indifference over your voice.

"Aw, cheer up honey, I'm only joking with you. I just needed to know if he's someone I have to keep an eye on."

"Well he's not. Leave him alone if you're not going to be leaving me alone."

"Remember who has the power over who Y/N. One phone call and you and those friends of yours are all going away for life. Now I just want to talk. Ask a few questions."

"If you're the one in charge then you should just ask them anyway." He laughs over the phone, a crackling laughing sound coming out on your end because of the voice distorter.

"Well then, let's get started. Isn't your birthday coming up soon?" You let out a deep breath through your nose.

"Yes it is. In a few days it will be my birthday."

"And what should I get you for your birthday? The heart of another ex lover? The bones of your dead ex boyfriend? Something pretty? Maybe some money so you can get yourself something nice?"

"You're sick, you know that?" He just laughs again.

"It's always a pleasure talking with you Y/n." Then he hangs up. 

This chapters song is "Don't fear the reaper" By Blue Oyster Cult

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 246 20
#1 • normanbates #4 • hc #80 • Headcannons slashers included: Stu & Billy (poly) (ghostface) Bubba (og texas Chainsaw massacre) Bee (The babysitter-t...
1.4M 39.4K 62
Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help anyone and everyone. Her dream comes true b...
371K 14.6K 46
BOOK ONE- Female reader version There is a male reader version available on my account Being the new nurse at the worlds most dangerous Sanitarium b...
16.1K 361 17
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...