Taste (BangChan) 18+

By ChansFlow3r

Being high up in the Mafia world was no joke to someone like Alicia Morelli. Forever putting business before... More

*Disclaimer*
Chapter 1 - Be Careful Morelli
Chapter 2 - Sleeping with the enemy
Chapter 3 - Mafia Rebellion
Chapter 4 - Promises can't be broken
Chapter 5 - All Fun and Games
Chapter 6 - Oops
Chapter 7 - Heated Mess
Chapter 8 - Secret Secret
Chapter 9 - Old Flames
Chapter 10 - Alls fair in Love and War
Chapter 11 - New Beginnings
Chapter 12 - Red, White or Black?
Chapter 13 - You're Mine
Chapter 14 - Connected
Chapter 15 - Why?
Chapter 16 - Memory Lane
Chapter 17 - Pick a Fight
Chapter 18 - No more secrets
Chapter 19 - New Plan
Chapter 20 - Action Time
Chapter 21 - Take Down
Chapter 22 - All's Well that ends well
Chapter 23 - My Knight in Satin Armour
Chapter 24 - Time for a Vacation
Questions and Answers
Chapter 25 - Sight See
Chapter 26 - First Dates
Chapter 27 - I'm all yours
Chapter 28 - SURPRISE
5- Star β˜†
Chapter 29 - Oh f*ck
Chapter 31 - I Love You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 33 - Kiss me like you mean it
Chapter 34 - Wait, What?
Chapter 35 - Now or Never
Chapter 36 - Traitor
Chapter 37 - I'll kill them, I'll kill them all.
Chapter 38 - πŸ’”
Chapter 39 - Oh no you didn't
Chapter 40 - She's back
Chapter 41 - Let it burn
Chapter 42 - Torn between Two worlds
Chapter 43 - The Final Stance
Chapter 44 - A Greater Sacrifice
β˜†one year laterβ˜†
100k Views!

Chapter 30 - No Labels?

1.6K 51 30
By ChansFlow3r

A/N; no I still haven't fully recovered from Chan's dark era in the 5 star trailer.

OBSESSED.

WORD COUNT - 1747

--------------

Chan's P.O.V

"I swear I didn't touch it" Changbin held his hands up in defence as Seungmin was quick to shake his head.

"Are you lying Seo Changbin?!" He asked him, the two initiating yet another argument as I shook my head.

"Honestly, pass me the remote, you've just switched the source that's all" I clicked the button on the remote, once again the channel they were watching flicked back on the screen and all problems were solved.

The two cheered as they jumped back onto the couch, Felix and Hyunjin joining them as I smiled and shook my head.

"Like I said, I'm raising a bunch of kids"

"Hey, Chan, could we talk?" A voice spoke from behind me, tapping me on the shoulder as I turned around. San happened to be the one standing there as I gave him a confused look.

Why would he want to talk to me?

"Sure, this way, what's up?" I asked, gesturing for him to follow me to a more quieter spot away from the commotion of the living room.

"I just wanted to check in. I know you don't want me to be involved with any plans as such but I want to know if there's a plan going forward from here?" He asked as I nodded, understanding where he was getting at.

"Look, we're good okay? I don't want you to feel uneasy about that for starters. As long as you stay true to us and of course leave Liss to be happy then there's no issues. Now to discuss what you're asking, so far there's not a set plan in place. Word of Mingi's death will spread. In fact I'm almost certain it's gotten to the Morelli's. They'll be searching high and low for us back at the apartments, in fact the house we had before isn't safe either. I've been looking with Changbin for a more remote, safe location. Not easily accessed, so definitely more secure" I began to explain, San seeming to take all of this in.

"I actually might be able to help with that, I know plenty of locations, Mafia owned of course but unused. Pass codes are needed to get in through most of the doors there"

"That actually sounds perfect, send me the addresses and I'll check them out with Changbin later. You're more than welcome to join too...if you wanted" I watched his expression change, his eyes lighting up at the sound of the trust I was showing him.

"Actually yeah that would be great, I wanna be able to help where I can" He answered, I smiled at his positive words.

Suddenly we were interrupted by Jeongin throwing his arm around my shoulder while Hyujin and Yeonjun stood behind him.

"Can I help?" I asked, San laughing yet I was unsure what was going on with the three of them.

"Sooo, we've decided to have a party. None of us have any plans for the rest of the day so I say we have the biggest party yet. Felix and Changbin already left to go to the store, buying liquor and mixers. While Minho has bought some food for the world's best bbq, you in?" Jeongin explained as I laughed. Of course, send the youngest with the puppy dog eyes to ask the question.

"Well, I guess we deserve it" the three of them cheered before running off again. Leaving me and San laughing at their actions.

"See you tonight then" San spoke, i shook his hand, thanking him for the help before walking back towards our room to see how things went with the doctor.

But as I approached our room, the doctor was already leaving it.

"Oh hey, Doc! How was everything? Is she okay?" I asked, referring to the bloods he took as he nodded slightly, almost as if I caught him off guard he seemed tense.

"Yes yes she's perfectly healthy, nothing to worry about. I'll be back in a weeks time to check the wound again. See you" He bowed his head as it seemed like he was rushing to get out of the place.

Weird.

Unless he was just a busy man, who knows?

Knocking on the door I entered the room, Liss and Jisung still sat in the places as I left them. It seemed to me like they were uncomfortable about something as Alicia quickly smiled, greeting me.

"Hey you" she spoke softly, Jisung giving a small wave as I leaned against the door frame.

"Everything okay?" I asked, their reactions instantly confirming to me that something was off. Alicia immediately looked startled as she overly nodded while Jisung just looked to Alicia, unsure of what to say.

"Yeah, he said my bloods are looking really good. The wounds healing nicely so by next week I should be able to have these bandages off for good. I can't wait" she spoke again, I smiled, of course I was happy to hear that but I couldn't shift this weird energy I was getting from them both.

Jisung still remained quiet, nodding along to everything Alicia said but not saying anything himself. It was too suspicious, but I knew Liss would tell me eventually, she was clearly uncomfortable about this and I didn't want to push her about it.

"Jisung, I think Minho needs a hand with the food prep. It turns out the guys are in the middle of planning a party for tonight. So we should all start getting ready too"

"Oh yeah sure, I'll see you guys out there" giving Liss a small hug and patting me on the shoulder as he walked past, Jisung left the room, leaving me and Alicia alone once again.

Now that was definitely not the over exaggerated, hyper, crazy Jisung that I know.

What the hell was going on?

"A party huh?" Liss asked, snapping me out of my thoughts as I nodded.

"Yeah, Jeongin and his minions came running to me with the idea. I mean, we deserve to let loose tonight. It'll be good to spend a whole night together as a big family right?" She nodded, her face lighting up again, maybe a little too much to cover the fact she was thinking about something else.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Although I don't know what to wear" she hopped off the bed, opened up the wardrobe and began going through her clothes, scanning the dresses hung on the rails as she sighed.

"Why don't we match?" She turned, grinning at the words as she nodded.

"Match with the Bang Chan? Of course I can't say no" she giggled as I laughed, stepping closer towards her as she turned to look back in the wardrobe.

Wrapping my arms around her waist I felt her sigh again, relaxing against my chest as I held her.

I often wondered what goes through the mind of someone like Alicia Morelli.

I could probably imagine it's a lot. She carries so much weight on her shoulders that I try to remind her from time to time to just live in the moment. Easier said than done, it's hard not to worry when the person who raised you is now out to kill you.

"How about that one?" I asked her, pointing to a lilac coloured dress that she held in her hand. Taking it off the hanger she smiled as she held it to her body, looking in the mirror and smiling at my reaction.

"I'm sure I have a shirt in that exact shade of purple. That's how we'll match" she smiled, turning to face me now as I kept my arms locked around her waist.

Was it right that I never wanted to let her go?

She leaned in, closing her eyes as she pressed her lips to mine, humming slightly as the kiss lingered.

I could easily kiss her all day too.

She pulled back, looking back up at me with those pretty green eyes I so often get lost in.

What was happening to me? I'd always been this fierce leader, I had to be for the sake of the group. But the way she makes me feel, I don't want to say weak but that's exactly how I end up around her.

She's my weakness, but also my strength.

Was this what love felt like?

"You're thinking, I can tell" she stated, so easily figuring out just from the expression on my face.

"Yeah, don't worry, nothing bad" I answered, trying to reassure her as she frowned.

"You sure?" She questioned again, I nodded, smiling back at her before kissing her forehead. It felt weird to be questioned by her when only moments before it was her acting strange.

"Shall we get ready?" I asked, her nodding as I finally let her go. She laid the dress on the bed as she started to slip out of the comfy clothes she'd been wearing all day.

Don't get me wrong. I will never get enough of her amazing body and how comfortable she was around me to just strip whenever.

Her flawless skin, effortless curves, my god that ass, that perfect ass.

"Are you gonna get ready too or just stand there checking me out?" Alicia asked, smirking away at my actions as I bit my lip.

"Can't a guy just admire his girl?" I asked, her eyes widening.

"Oh, your girl?" She asked, slipping into the purple dress as I nodded.

"That's right, my girl"

"Weird, I don't seem to recall there being any labels on that Channie" she answered sarcastically, I knew what she was getting at. The question was, why didn't I ask sooner?

"Alicia Morelli, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, hand on heart as I held out my hand, awaiting her reply.

She blushed almost instantly at the amount she was smiling, not containing her excitement any longer as she took my hand, pulling me closer and kissing me all over again.

Breathless the kiss ended as she looked at me, smiling like she was the happiest girl in the world.

"Why Mr Bang, I thought you'd never ask, of course I'll be your girlfriend" she grinned, this time I was the one to initiate the kiss, my hand caressing her cheek as I savoured this moment.

I was really the luckiest guy.

☆☆☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 2.5K 49
Living in Chicago with her career as a doctor just beginning, 23-year-old Eisa Yun has a bright future ahead of her. That is until her father's unpai...
7.7K 99 11
Smut please be aware NSFW +18
26.9K 609 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...
6.7K 259 52
©️ All Rights Reserved When a girl began working in the mafia world, she chose to stay solo. She trusted no one but herself. Whenever Alexandra did a...