OMEGA (Kaisoo)

Por sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... Mais

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 School
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 21 Temper
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 27 justice Js
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31 busted
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall

Chapter 25

69 3 0
Por sugarwtter

" what is that ?" kyungsoo asked as he glanced over the paper he'd gotten from his math class. He remembered the teacher shaking his head before tossing it to his table but he hadn't really looked or bothered much, even in the past he used to get a lot of papers back that were marked in red all over them and he couldnt ever seem to bother about the meaning behind it, yet everyone else always seemed to be talking about it and he could tell a couple of other students had been laughing at him whenever he'd been handed another red loaded paper but the calm finds the reason sojoon always told him and what could be the reason here, why should he even care to know the reason in the first place even so he'd always tell it to himself the calm finds the reason, whenever he felt tested, the calm finds the reason. until his anger was directed to the very saying itself instead and overtime even that faded.

he hadnt understood what sojoon meant by telling him first but overtime it still imprinted itself into his mind and just repeating the words itself somehow taught him to be keeping calm and collected before anything and it made him realize that certain situations actually meant far less than he felt during the moments they'd occured. he'd find himself often glad he didnt waste time to lash out on certain people and situation. yet other times hed found himself annoyed by himself for not breaking someones nose who in his eyes was so clearly deserving of it. it was a conflict he'd always struggled with and even when most of the time sojoon was right, staying calm was the better thing to do, he couldnt bring himself to care. sometimes he just wanted to jump someone or threaten them to let them know he wasnt just another whiny omega to step on. Part of him liked seeing the sudden fear on previously arrogant faces.

" Its your mark.." chanyeol explained, he'd been looking over it before even taking a seat by their table in the cafeteria. He hadnt even noticed his arrival however and now glanced back at him still observing the paper while chewing. Jongin stayed silent beside them, eating his meal unbothered even when at last chanyeol seemed to glance at him causing kyungsoo to do the same and jongin put his sandwich down with, looking annoyed " what ?"

" I thought you were studying with him ?" chanyeol pressed his lips together so the beta rolled his eyes taking another bite and glancing back at his book " I am in english, I cant cover every subject... specially math "

" is a mark bad ?" kyungsoo spoke in between, wearing a slight frown and chanyeol sighed softly " no, but the mark you got, well it-" " shit..you got an F ?" jay gasped as he arrived to take a seat and then a tablet full of sandwiches and drinks plopped to the table as eujin also sat down across from them. 

" what subject ?" she asked, reaching for a sandwich from the many she picked. kyungsoo had eyed it but didnt bother to comment on the fact that the woman giving out food always said not to take more than one off the counters. 

" the one with numbers " kyungsoo sighed instead and jongin chuckled, taking another bite off his sandwich at which the omega glared back.

" dont worry everyone sucks in math " jay assured but kyungsoo saw all of them exchange glances, sympathetic ones so he sighed folding his arms. " F is a mark right, a bad one ?" 

" it's ok.. I mean its understandable,I mean- someone with your history of struggles.. "chanyeoll attempted to assure " its nothing to be- its not surprising"

kyungsoo frowned at that " what do you mean ?"

" you've been through a lot of trauma.. and you've never been allowed to visit a school how would you know this stuff on top of that you're not a child anymore, learning everything from the beginning is nearly impossible. its a miracle you are able to spell the way you do "he explained so kyungsoos frown hardened while the beta took a sandwich for himself oblivious to the offense he caused. 

" do you think I'm an idiot ?" he asked and jay nearly spitt out the water he drank, covering his mouth while chanyeol froze from wanting to take a bite off his sandwich, caught off guard he glanced back at him with lifted eyebrows " I didnt want to go to school anyway, its a waste of time, clearly. I havent learned a single useful thing here, nothing. I dont care about any of the things they tell me alright and dont tell me this shit is impossible I-" " but it is for you " jongin stated. 

" jongin " eujin mumbled nudging him with her elbow but he only shrugg his shoulders while kyungsoo now looked at him.  

"look.." chanyeol attempted once more, holding the sandich with one hand as he looked back to the paper "we dont say this to offend you, its just that you shouldnt worry ab-" " because I cant do good anyway ?" " well- " his words were cut off by the omega grabbing his sandwich and throwing it away angrily, not caring that it hit another students back from a table further from theirs "fuck you " he snapped and stood up, throwing his bag over his back, ready to leave when a call made him stop "hey!" it was the student, who'd been hit by the sandwich and kyungsoo frowned over to him catching the atteion of the tables between them.

" what!?" the omega snapped earning a few snickeres and angering the student he'd snapped at. No response followed and kyungsoo couldnt care enough to wait as he turned the other way again to head for the exit. the guys eyes flickered gold in anger and he stepped around his own table in attempt to follow just as kyungsoo had left through the door, causing jongin to stand up himself as he growled, stepping up to block his way.

The other hesitated, looking back at jongin infront of him only to have 2 of his friends jog up behind him to pull him back in retreat " just leave it man.. " they mumbled, not looking at jongins warning gaze from where he stood as if he'd looked down on the stranger, who eventually shock his head and sighed annoyed mumbling " whatever " before turning away to take a seat again. 

Jongin looked after him and then simply sat back down to reach for his sandwich

eujin pursed her lips besides him " aggressive much " she mumbled, glancing over at chanyeol who was still dumbfounded by his lost sandwich before she continued " dont you want to follow kyungsoo, make sure he doesnt mass murder the teachers?" 

jongin shock his head while he chewed " Hes going to his locker to fetch his math book and start studying in the library "

she frowned leaning back and smiling a little" how can you be so sure ?"

" because we offended him" 

chanyeol pressed his lips together at that " but math isnt just something you can learn quickly. you need practise and the understanding.. also patience.. he probably never really learned the fundamentals either, how could he possibly wrap his head around it now?"

jongin looked at him almost annoyed himself " trust me..  he will, ok? " 

" oh so confident " eujin smirked at him.

" I've seen it, I tell him he cant write an essay and a minute later he finished it. hes competetive, he just needs time"  He chuckled, shaking his head an eujin nodderd with pursed lips. " you'd know, jongin"

he squinted back at her at that but she just laughed, hitting his shoulder lightly.

-

" so ?" jennie titled her head at the omega writting on a notebook while she stood in front of him in her sports clothes, ready to start but ever since she got there all kyungsoo did was look into his book and scribble into his notebook from where he sat on the ground with crossed legs "kyungie ?"

he looked up at her, eyes looking over her neatly styled hair tied up with curls hanging down and she pursed her lips " arent we.. gonna train ?"

He sighed looking down briefly before back up at her " do you know about math ?"

she huffed out a little laugh " what ?.. erm..
yeah, yeah I know math"

" what the hell is this and why " he asked hands pointing at his oaper with diagrams and lines all over it and her smile faded. She thoight he'd meant it to patronize her like he usually did but seeing his messy notes made he realize he meant it.

" erm... depends on what, do you need help with homework? Its just I'm not in yoir grade yet so I dont know much on-" 
he groaned more irritated than anything and she pursed her lips " well.. I'm not the best in maths but what I do is I write out all the important formulas and whats the most common usage for it like if a question says this or that than usually it fits to some formula.. " she looked up in thought before shrugging her shoulders at him and he frowned at her in return but thought himself.

" perhaps you're not that useless afterall " he stated and he eyes frowned back at him now, causing him to smirk slightly " sorry, helpless.. "

" I told you before, that doesnt make it better !" she whined so kyungsoo put the book aside before getting up " aw too bad.. what you gonna do about it, puppy ?"

she bit onto both her lips in thought " you.. " she hesitated " apologize now or regret it.. later?" 

"still not convincing.. " he folded his arms and she exhaled.

"Well if i threaten you for real you'll hurt me "
She pointed at him in doubt and he shrugg his shoulders unbothered
" I can hurt you if you dont too ?"

He lifted his chin to look down on her. she'd been almost the same height as he was, logically she shouldnt feel smaller and she knew he only lifted his chin to point it out to her.

Jennie swallowed, her hand balling to a fist and she swung it up only causing him to duck and her to stumbled little before regaining balance and turning back to facehim, swining fist after fist until at last he pushed her arm away with his blocking forearm and grabbed her by her jaw with his other hand, pushing her back and she fell to her bottom, a couple of hairstrands falling out

" you got 4 limbs dont you ?" he told her and she breath through getting back up and lifting her fists while he eyed her, eyebrows lifting at the sight of her unsteady legs
" kneecaps " 

she hesitated and looked down adjusting her stand before glancing back up at him when he also took a better stand " try again? Or younprefer being a defenseless little puppy"

her eyes lit up blue in anger and she rushed toward him again, this time attempting to hit him wiht his knees and he dodged and held every income until he could tell she was losing her breath and he pushed her knee that was launching up, down, kicking her other ankle and causing her to fall down again, hair completely falling out and being a mess as she panted from where she laid on the grass 

he was quiet, looking at her as she caught her breath " you still fight like theres a stick up your ass.. did you try to stretch ?"

she sniffled turning around to sit up and brush her hair back and he only watched her at first " I did but it hurts.. I cant do it " she complained, brushing her hand over her face " damnit " she whiped her forming tears again and he sighed, looking aside before getting down to her.

" are you trying ?" he asked and she covered her face with her hands " I am-" " jennie"

she exhaled sniffing again as she dropped her hands and looked aside " I did it- " " once but realized it was too hard so I stopped "

her eyes landed on him again at that and she teard up. " I'm not like you " she exhaled shakingly " I'm weak "

" yeah " he nodded looking over her " you are, arent you ?"

her eyes frowned now and his lips twitched into a smirk " did you expect me to answer differently "

" you're an asshole " she pouted, brushing her hair back again.

" and your weak.. so what do we do ? Now" he shrugg his shoulders and she was silent while looking at him " you have a head and 4 limbs, thats all a good fighter needs. what he doesnt need is that attitude of yours. " 

" well I am just emotional ok!, I cant control-" " I dont care " he shock his head " you can cry or scream it doesnt matter but if you fall down you best know to get the fuck back up no matter how " he stood up " so are you trying or not ?"

her eyes glanced at him for another moment as he reached his hand out until she finally took it "I am.. "  

" thats all I want from you " he looked over her hair, hand reaching out to take the pins out and flick away " have you ever watched eujin fight ?"

" yeah " she nodded brushing her hand through her hair in attempt of fixing the mess.

" then you know she wouldnt fight with her hair like that " he stated " I've known omegas who were caught and pulled along by their hair, a woman once fell behind cause it got stuck in the trees.. cut it off or handle it like eujin does" he adviced and she pursed her lips nodding as she took back the hairtie and propery pulled her hair back and together. " and I meant what I said.. crying doesnt make you weak its the fact that you assume people would pity you because of it, theres no place for pity in an actual fight, never rely on mercy from your enemy"

she inhaled and nodded again, whiping over her cheeks and he watched her for another moment, hed known to take it easy on her but at the same time he didnt feel like it was right, all her life people had been taking care of her and pitying her. how else was she suppose to learn that outside of the pack normally people wouldnt care " lets stretch a bit together " he suggested and her expression brightened as she nodded, getting down with him to start. 

kyungsoo watched and helped her throughout it. he could tell she didnt have the best pain tolerance but he knew she would eventually grow somewhat more resilliant to it and he didnt hold back too much on pushing her, pulling her as she stretched and supporting her back or legs when she struggled. she was exhausted easily and he figured she needed to learn how to push herself most of all. her attitute needed to change from "It's too difficult, I cant" to "I'll get it done no matter what"

she groaned and exhaled leaning back after having practiced to push into kyungsoos hands and he finally nodded in approval " better but still lously " he teased and she only shook her head, sitting back up as he moved closer to hand her the water bottle " all I hear is better " she mumbled and he shock his head looking the other way. Its quite pathetic he thought. they hadnt really done much yet she was drenched in sweat and looking like she was going to have an aching body the next morning. 

" hey !" her face lit up again once she sat up and visibly spotted someone behind kyungsoo.
" what are you doing here ?" She breathened, getting to her feet and closing the bottle.

with a displeased frown, kyungsoo turned around to see who she'd been talking to only to freeze in an instant.

" hey " one of the twins smiled.

Images of the fight that happened in the packs living room filled his mind and he stepped back, grabbing onto jennies wrist to pull her closer and behind himself protectively.

the betas chuckled to each other at his reaction
" whats wrong ?"

kyungsoo only stared at them with warning but alerted eyes, keeping a tight gripp on jennie behind himself as he backed away further as she asked confused" what are you doing ? Kyungsoo theyre friends "

" yeah kyungsoo, we're friends " one titled his head with a smile but kyungsoo glare only hardened.
" fuck off " he snapped in return

" thats quite impolite " he turned to his brother acting offended while the other chuckled.

" says the runt, who wrecked anothers packhouse" he hissed but yet again they only smiled.

Jennie grew quieter at the mention, slowly realizing who they actually were and her hand turned to hold back onto kyungsoos in sudden fear.

" oh yeah.. that was fun wasnt it ?" he sighed "anyway we just came to check on little jennie.. that was quite a scare you gave us-" kyungsoo growled, eyes glowing blue when the beta leaned closer to get a better glimpse of her. 

" woahw " he only chuckled looking back at his amused brother " still so feisty.. truely.." he pointed at him " never met such a challenging omega, quite the turn on dont u think?" he bit his lip " I heard quite a few alphas had fought over you in the past.. what do you say junsu ? should we have a taste for ourselves?" he reached his hand out to kyungsoos cheek and the omega grabbed his finger, twisting it to the side while he pulled a knife from his boot and held it to the betas throat. 
" get lost " he warned, barely above a whisper.

junsu, his twin, had lost his smile and moved closer at that only to have his brother show him his other palm to keep him back while he kept his own smile " alright.. " he moved back slowly, causing kyungsoo to also back away, keeping a glare directed at them as he turned the knife in his hand still ready for being used as they started backing away, the one hed grabbed earlier had winked at last and kyungsoo exhaled angrily, looking back at jennie
" lets go back " 

she nodded, visibly shaken up as she grabbed her bag while he put the knife back into his boot, looking after the twins walking away.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2K 168 14
kim Taehyung, a powerful business elite from the 21st century, dies and gets transmigrated into the body of a beautiful good-for-nothing omega from...
36.1K 2.6K 67
"He is an Alpha- eater. A slut who spreads his legs for anyone. Throw him money and watch him give you some." Soobin was warned by his classmate abou...
57.4K 2.3K 79
*♡* completed *♡* kyungsoo was the trash of school and at home. with a mother who died by suicide and a father who ran away .he was left with his ab...
466 15 13
Kyungsoo doesn't know love. He doesn't know what it feels like and he even believes, that he doesn't deserve to be loved. Since he can remember his p...