The CEO's Surrender

By Taelous_Is_Jealous

"Marry me, it's a win-win choice." Kim Taehyung never expected to be proposed to, especially by an ugly woman... More

Prologue
Chapter One ㅡ "I told you, it's not that easy to get rid of me."
Chapter Two ㅡ I Already Regret it
Chapter Three ㅡ Hubby! I was bullied
Chapter Four ㅡ "Don't worry, I'll help you."
Chapter Five ㅡ Why is she here?
Chapter Six ㅡ "Is that so, Mr. Kim?"
Chapter Seven ㅡ "She is my wife."
Chapter Eight ㅡ "Do you hate me so much?"
Chapter Nine ㅡ "Playing hard to get?"
Chapter Ten ㅡ "No doubt I am."
Chapter Eleven ㅡ Love was a ray of light, but a green one was horrible.
Chapter Thirteen ㅡ "Where is she?"
Chapter Fourteen ㅡ "I want Divorce"
Chapter Fifteen ㅡ Can't slander me that easy
Chapter Sixteen ㅡ Don't Underestimate me
Chapter Seventeen ㅡ "Aren't you in love with Taehyung?"
Chapter Eighteen ㅡ "I am her legal Sugar Daddy"
Chapter Nineteen ㅡ "If kindness can't protect, what is the point of being kind?"
Chapter Twenty ㅡ "Let's divorce if that is your wish"
Chapter Twenty-One ㅡ "Mrs. Kim, do you still want a divorce?"
Chapter Twenty-Two ㅡ "is he her Boyfriend?"
Chapter Twenty-Three ㅡ Jealousy Jealousy

Chapter Twelve ㅡ "Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim must have some misunderstanding."

406 53 12
By Taelous_Is_Jealous

Taehyung subconsciously reached out his hand and poked Jisoo on the forehead. Jisoo froze on the spot and couldn't get any close to Taehyung no matter how hard she tried.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo with both anger and a smile. "Say whatever you want. Why did you come over?"

"If you don't help me, I intend to beg you in a coquettish way..." Jisoo  pouted and said in a sweet voice.

There was a saying online that the coquettish women would have an easy life became men were defenseless in front of them. Therefore, Jisoo tried to ask Taehyung to do her a favor in the coquettish way. It would be best if Taehyung would fall for her.

Even if he didn't, Jisoo wished to get on well with Taehyung .

The coldness appeared on the face of Taehyung . Then, Taehyung released his hand and said coldly, "Stay away from me."

Jisoo wore her carefree smile again, rushed over, and held Taehyung by the arm. "Help, please! I'll stay away from you." There was a bright smile on her face.

The ugly birthmark was eye-catching, but the brilliance in her eyes was as sparkling as the sunshine.

Taehyung was lost in her charm for a moment. A few seconds later, Taehyung gave in, took out his mobile phone, and made a call.

The butler answered the phone. "Mr. Kim, what can I do for you?"

"Mrs. Kim whined that the lunch was terrible, I don't want to see this happen again."

"Got you, Mr. Kim!" The butler broke out into a cold sweat.

He knew that the servants in the Kim family went against Jisoo deliberately. However, he had turned a blind eye to those farces.

This call from Taehyung was a warning to him.

After hanging up the phone, Taehyung turned his head and looked at Jisoo, who was clinging to him "Are you satisfied?"

"Yes." Jisoo beamed and felt great. "I'm satisfied. Honey, you are great!"

A faint smile flashed past Taehyung's face. "Don't put down your guard. There are many people in the Kim family, and some of them will go against you anyway."

Jisoo took a step backward and looked up at Taehyung . "If so, it proves only one thing. That's your authority faces a challenge. Moreover, what I care about is only food. It doesn't matter how they embarrass me."

After that, she added, "I will retaliate against whoever gives me a difficult time. No mercy!"

The pride and confidence shown by Jisoo impressed Taehyung, so a trace of admiration flashed past his eyes. "By the way," Jisoo remembered something. "Honey, could you please do me a favor?"

"What's it?" Taehyung answered subconsciously. Unconsciously, Taehyung became eager to solve problems for Jisoo,

Jisoo lowered her head, shook Taehyung's slender index finger with her little finger, and said in a soft voice, "My university expelled me before I graduated. I am young and don't want to work yet. Honey, can't you talk to the principal and let me continue my study?"

The warmth from his fingertip softened Taehyung , so he said in a soft voice, "You want to take advantage of my influence, don't you?"

"Who doesn't?" Dead silence pervaded the room. The atmosphere between the couple became weird.

Jisoo laughed dryly and broke the silence by saying, "You may refuse. I will find the solution anyway." Taehyung stared at Jisoo in silence.

Jisoo said so out of habit though Taehyung hadn't said anything yet. "You must be busy. See you." Taehyung remained silent.

Jisoo tidied up the desk. Then, she pulled open the door of the office. At the door, Jisoo bumped into Jungkook.

Jisoo let out a low cry. In pain, she covered her nose with both hands and raised her head. One couldn't avoid his enemies! Jisoo ran into Taehyung's lover!

Jungkook felt a soft body in his arms. Instantly, he was ready to charm the beauty in his imagination. Looking down, Jungkook took a few steps backward with fright. "Who... Who are you?"

Jisoo was stunned for a moment.

Jisoo wore ugly makeup today, so Jungkook failed to recognize her.

"I came to deliver the lunch," Jisoo replied coldly. Without hesitation, she left with the lunch boxes in her hand.

Looking at Jisoo slender and enchanting back, Jungkook muttered on his way into the office, "How horrible! Her back seduces me, but I want to defend myself at the sight of her face."

Jungkook sat on a sofa opposite Taehyung and complained, "Hyung, isn't that woman too ugly? How can you swallow food from such a hag?"

Taehyung put down the document in his hand and glanced at Jungkook  gloomily. "I dare you to call her a hag again!"

Jungkook was stunned for a moment.

Jungkook felt weird that Taehyung got mad with him over a delivery woman.

"Are you serious?" Jungkook said with a grievance, "Given our relationship, you got mad at me for a delivery woman. It is hurtful."

Taehyung raised his eyelids and glanced at Jungkook coldly. With a poker face, he said, "She's my wife." This was the second time Taehyung admitted Jisoo as his wife to Jungkook .

"What?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with horror. "Don't you have a beautiful wife? How can you tolerate such an ugly woman?"

The virgin had become a womanizer! Not long ago, Taehyung didn't allow any women to get close to him. Now, Taehyung was nice to any woman!

The horror shown by Jungkook made Taehyung frown impatiently. "She is Jisoo ."

"What?" Jungkook became confused. Taehyung looked at Jungkook coldly and said nothing more.

It took Jungkook three seconds to get the meaning. Then, he exclaimed with surprise, "No way! That ugly woman is the hottie I saw at the banquet last time?!"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a sharp gaze. Instantly, Jungkook felt weak at the knees and then knelt in front of Taehyung . "Well, I didn't know that your wife is good at disguise. No wonder you fell for her."

Jisoo, who retracted to the office, happened to see this scene.

On her way home, Jisoo changed her mind before the elevator. She suspected that Jungkook and Taehyung were up to something bad behind her back.

There was a glass door in Taehyung 's office. Through the shades, Jisoo saw Jungkook kneeling in front of Taehyung .Taehyung leaned against his chair with ease. He closed his eyes and looked expressionless.

From where she was standing, Jisoo saw Jungkook burying his head between the legs of Taehyung. Their postures were weird.

Jisoo became aghast.

No way! Jisoo  had just left the office, but Taehyung and Jungkook began to do something shameful in the office!

Jisoo had thought that she could tolerate Taehyung , who was bisexual, as long as he helped her to bear children. However, this scene disgusted Jisoo so much that she almost throw up.

Jisoo didn't realize that she did mind Taehyung being bisexual till now.

Jisoo felt bad and suppressed her nausea to leave.

She saw Harry coming after turning around. "Mrs. Kim?" Harry stopped in front of Jisoo. "Why are you here? Aren't you going into the office?"

"No. We talked," With a forced smile on her face, Jisoo said, 

"See you." Seeing Jisoo  flee with embarrassment, Harry looked at Taehyung's office with confusion.

Harry saw Jungkook kneeling between the legs of Taehyung with excitement. Therefore... Mrs. Kim had a little misunderstanding?

Amused, Harry thought that his boss had set himself up.

This was Taehyung's office.

Jungkook knelt on the ground with a flattering smile on his face. He didn't look like a famous model at all.

Why did Jungkook become humble in front of Taehyung ? Their story should be dated back to a fight in their high school.

Back then, Jungkook's girlfriend fell for Taehyung . Furious, Jungkook dared Taehyung to fight with him.

The result was predictable. Taehyung beat Jungkook up in front of the whole school, and Jungkook almost knelt to beg for mercy.

After the fight, Taehyung found Jungkook and made an explanation. Then, the two boys buried the hatchet and became friends gradually.

Seeing Taehyung calm down, Jungkook knew that he was safe again. Therefore, he stood up. then, Harry walked into the office after a knock on the door.

"Mr. Kim, I saw Mrs. Kim standing outside the office with a gloomy look just now. I think she must have some misunderstanding."

Thankk you for Readingg!!!

//Would Appreciate your votes and interactionss <33

1345 Words

04-27-23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 5.3K 31
[Vsoo/Completed] He presses me against the car. Without any warning, he claims my lips and I feel my knees buckle. His right hand cups my face, gentl...
56.1K 3.4K 40
"I hate you" "Say that again and I'll kiss you.. soon to be wifey" Forced marriage between employee and ceo.. but employee is a bit mysterious!! "Yo...
321K 8.7K 58
Lisa is the CEO of one of the biggest companies. She was told that she needs to have a child, an heir. Due to her infertile wife, she cannot grant he...
104K 4.8K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...