Fluffy Markiplier Oneshots

By LilMissAnglerfish

((WARNING: CONTENTS OF ONESHOTS MAY BE TOO FLUFFY AND ADORABLE TO HANDLE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)) *Any and al... More

Sick Little Markimoo
This Is No Game
Warfstace Warriors
This Is Not A Game (pt. 2)
One-Shot for Hellmyr
(A/N) A Small Favor
This Is Not A Game (pt. 3)
Cooties
My Fair Lady
My Fair Lady (pt. 2)
My Fair Lady (pt.3)
YEAH, 'MURICA!
My Fair Lady (pt.4)
My Fair Lady (pt.5)
Lots of Love (+A Sneak Peek!)
My Fair Lady (pt.6)
Together We Fight
Ch. 1 - [DATA EXPUNGED]
Dancing Queen
Ch. 2 - A Semblance of Normality
I'M MAKING MYSELF SAD (A/N)
Ch.3 - More Questions, Few Answers
Ch. 4 - Other Side of the Screen
Ch. 5 - More and More Complicated
Rest In Peace, Daniel (A/N)
Short Author's Note
Ch. 6 - That Escalated Quickly
The Ritual
Ch. 7 - Storytime
Slow It Down
Oneshot for Iwantanime88
Ch.8 - Raising Stakes
Ch. 9 - Shattered
Ch. 10 - Septic
Rain
Darkiplier - Pt. 2
Where Have You Been?
What the Bloody Hell Now?! (A Play)
Ch. 11 - Fighting Alone
How Could It Be Christmas?
Late Night Gaming
Warm Heart, Cold Hands

Pretty Please Read!

2.5K 46 2
By LilMissAnglerfish

Hey there, my little pretties! I know it's been a few days since I've updated and I apologize. Today (May 29th) was officially my first day of summer break! *happy dance* And I will be on vacation next week (starting Monday) so I won't have access to my laptop, unfortunately :( But fear not! The season is ripe! I shall return triumphantly and be right back to taking requests and writing fluff for your enjoyment and pleasure!

I would also like to take time to thank everybody who has read and voted for these stories. Guys, I'm literally just one young writer, and even though at this point this set of one-shots only has 60 or so reads, that means the WORLD to me. No kidding, I am so grateful to all of you. I didn't think many people would really bother with my writing, and it makes me SO HAPPY to check my Notifications and see that people actually voted for this crap! I just randomly decided to start writing Markiplier stuff because I love that guy to death and I needed an outlet for my feels. I never thought anyone else would be interested in it.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you guys so much for reading these stories. I actually have a one-shot request from Hellmyr, so I'll try to finish his/her one-shot before I head out on vacation. But even while I'm gone, feel free to send me more ideas! I've got about two right now, but that's it! Got any ideas? Shoot me a message! I'll try to check back as often as I can while I'm gone.

((Hellmyr, if you're reading this, I swear I'll do my best to have your one-shot done before I go. I'm watching To The Moon right now, and I love it so far! I'm almost done with it, and I have a pretty good idea about how the one-shot will go. I hope you enjoy it when it's all said and done.))

Yeah, that's about it. Thank you guys so much for reading and voting! You all are so amazingly awesome :)

~LMA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
658K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
108K 856 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
185K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...