Survival Journal

By Ma1rhK

Victoria Ferrari. "The girl who woke up one day and decided to be a formula 1 driver" those were the cruelles... More

Playlist
Chapter 1: Victory
Chapter 2: Tesoro
Chapter 3: Premiere
Chapter 4: Attraction
Chapter 5: Tension
Chapter 6: Forbidden kiss
Chapter 7: Headlines
Chapter 8: Family reunion
Chapter 9: Humiliation
Chapter 10: Flirting games
Chapter 11: Secret package
Chapter 12: Car battles
Chapter 13: Games
Chapter 14: Shopping spree
Chapter 15: Cocktail- Exposure
Chapter 16: Teammate troubles
Chapter 18: Attention seeker
Chapter 19: Damsel in distress
Chapter 20: Naked
Chapter 21: Swap of places
Chapter 22: Aftermath
Chapter 23: Drops of Vodka
Chapter 24: Climate change
Chapter 25: Suffocate me
Chapter 26: Jealousy?
Chapter 27: Candy land
Chapter 28: Ecstasy
Chapter 29: Perfect boy
Chapter 30: Jet skis

Chapter 17:Wrong impressions

14 3 4
By Ma1rhK

Being in the situation to chose between two dresses might be the worst for me. Since everyone is going to judge every look I'm going with, I must always look flawless so nobody has nothing negative to say about me. And as far as I do this nobody has indeed said something about my appearance even if now everybody is mentioning my name on their mouths.

"You must go with the party option. It looks more lively and the other seems rather dull." Bianca advises me as she is doing her make up.

Leon is waiting for us outside in the living room while Diana is doing her hair. I was choosing my outfit. Specifically I had two dresses in my hands And I tried to find out what to pick. I have in mind that I should make everyone who layed eyes on me hooked with me but also create a fashion icon so it can be later talked about from every inflating bitch there.

My job is hard. But I end up picking neither of both the pieces. I found something more fascinating, something more me, something that would make anyone think how well my body is in this dress. Something that suits the party theme.

I wore a dress screaming of glamour as it had a buttefly design embracing my breasts and waist and then ended unmeasurable on my legs from the left side, diamonds shining in every colour as it had the illusion of a butterflies colourful but nutrial wings.

After I was fully dressed, Diana and Bianca were ready as well and we mad work way to the car leaving the room behind us a total mess. All three of us looked flawless although I may add that having my sister around, wasn't as annoying as I thought.

I expected her hard criticism to hit me hard on my nerves but she actually composed herself from speaking her mind off and held back those mean words.

After we arrived and he parked the car he  made clear that this time we should behave appropriately, and that was totally referring to my latest actions. I understand him.

We stroll the hallway, and open the extra doors inside the place walking up the stairs. Loud music echoed through the space, accompanied by an unpleasant smell.

As we entered the party, I noticed everyone's eyes turning on us, the soft lights surrounding the place, and the entire dance floor being unused, the real party hadn't started yet, we arrived in an early stage, of a usual party. You drink and wander around greeting people or staying on your table with your assigned friends.

Most pairs of eyes where on us and some people of my crew came to welcome me with a drink on their hands, I rolled my eyes in the sight of my words coming to reality. Unfortunately we didnt share any long conversation rather than a hi and 'it's nice seeing you here'. I replied politely, holding my bitterness back and headed to the table FIA has assigned for all F1 drivers.

All teams' drivers should be there but most they were missing onto other places to greet and create a conversation. I chuckled seeing the space around us so calmed, with classic but entertaining music playing on speakers, knowing that all of this in an hour or two when all the sponsors and elderly people are old, thing were getting shitty.

Me and my sister and friend were welcomed by each driver, putting their fake masks on pretending like they like each other when everyone hates everyone. Only under the influence of alcohol can somebody like their competition.

I don't like pretending, but under such circumstances I make an exception. But for Adrian this exception doesn't count, I hate him with every inch of my bone. And there was he, in the same table along with his horrible friend Giovanni who didn't lost the chance of accompanying him.

What did Diana see in him? He was definitely like his friend Adrian, arrogant, a total asshole and player. He liked sex as much as his friend did, prioritising upon everything.

"Hello beautiful!" Charles catches my attention and I give him a quick side hug as I greet him back. The girls just awkwardly nod at him and continue to talk with some mutual friends of mine.

Surprisingly, Giovanni's eyes were all over my poor best friend who carelessly shared a conversation with one of my co-workers, those eyes of his screamed desire and rage as his friend Adrian whispered something onto his ear making his eyes roll which I completely ignored, focusing my attention into something more time-worthy.

"How are things? I havent seen you since Monaco." Charles asks with care. In the meanwhile Adrian couldn't stop looking at me, everything about me, his gaze unravels my body which makes me feel an inch more uncomfortable.

"The same as before." I answered bored. There was too much peace for my liking and the party was dying in those boredom songs.

Once again my glance trailed the angry glares of Giovanni aimed at Diana and Max who shared a much too comfortable discussion which made him more than furious, it made him jealous? I could detect most feelings and jealously was showing all around Giovannis Italian structured face. At this point those Italian men are killing the mood with their presence. It's confusing, to see a hitch of emotion on that face rather than the cold heartless response he always has like his dear friend, Adrian. He is the root of every bad thing around his friend.

"Ferrari is it a habit for you to be dressed as a whore every single time?" Adrian utters his daily mean words as a couple chuckles sound from around the table and his own lips.

The careless smile I carried in my face might have given away the excitement to curse back at him in an attempt to story his audacity and energy. His insult didn't bother me at all, a white is least thing he have called me over the years, he is too expressive.

I was ready to defend myself, when Lewis chimed in the conversation like a virus spreading his aggressiveness, and protecting me.

"Her name is Ferreira, and she is not worse dressed than the whores you fuck everyday." Lewis defends me forcing a disappointment expression forming, I really wanted that opportunity to be the one crashing his ego.

And so did Adrian, his reaction was priceless. Those two enraged eyes eyed Lewis like he was a ball of meat ready to be thrown at the trash. I could discern how turned off he seemed seeing Lewis responding for me, fury consumed those structures of his face.

With those mean stares the tension grew between them, all eyes landed on them from almost everyone.

"I think I know her better to call her whatever I want." He hissed, his eyes narrowed, his teeth gritted and those hard muscles on his arms tensed.

Lewis was kinda in the same condition as both men were tensed, eyeing each other with those narrowed sharp gazes which made my blood pressuring.

Was I part of the conversation or do I not have a say in this? As I understand I don't.

"You know nothing about her, so no you cannot."

Adrian smirks and giggles both at the same time.

"Who are you, telling me what I can or cannot do."He becomes abusive with his tone in a stern mannerI might feel frighten with what can happen next.

It's like watching world war 3 Italy versus London. It's annoying! I need some popcorn.

"Im-... Am. Her.." His words didnt came out, not aware of how he can even describes us. "It's not any of your business Adrian. Neither what she wears or not, that shouldn't concern you."

Adrian licks his lips while he takes a quick glare of the space annoyed with lewis standing up for me, his temper was in a bad condition.

"Is it your business? Are you like her boyfriend and you care so much? I'm sorry I didn't know I insulted your fuck toy." He keeps uttering those unbearable insults.

In an instant I felt threatened, no by his words but by his attitude, he was out of control, saying such words with no shame, offending my... teammate. I felt every inch of me ushering to the rescue.

"Hey, why don't you shut up? The world would be thankful for it." I speak fillies with loathing for him.

"Hey, why dont you order your boyfriend to stop messing around with me?"

"Whatever, Im literally not going to argue with a child any further. You have no respect for women and I feel really bad for you since a woman brought you to life, raised you, and made you what you are today, an arrogant little adult- child who uses women like wrapped paper."

"Oh Lewis, always playing it smart although you don't even know the half. And I'm not interested into sharing another word to an exploitative egoist person who takes advantage of young drunk girls at parties." He mentions looking me directly on my gleaming flaring blue eyes after moments without giving me a glance.

"What. Did you. Just say?" Lewis eyes were screaming of violence his body language showed his intentions attempting to keep a closer distance between Adrian.

He was seeing red, in a way it made me giggle, every little muscle clentched under the warmth of his t-shirt as he was adapting the killer look. Adrian didn't flinch a bit, he stare careless on his position, with confidence and a sly smirk.

"Before you decide to hook up with your own teammate and act totally unprofessionally you should consider the consequences a bit more." Adrian was worryingly annoyed refusing to make eye contact with both of us. He had the incredible ability to force a guiltless onto me..

My heart ached. Fuck.. was he the one defending me now?

"I knew the consequences, but I prefer Ferreira more than you think. Of course you don't have an idea since all you do is criticise others and use women like Victoria."

"Women like Victoria?" Adrian wondered raising an eyebrow.

"Yes women like her, women unprotected, defenceless and sensitive."

I'm all that?

"Excuse me!" My pitchy high tone voice sounds but at the same time I feel the musing getting louder, the songs changing and the entire attitude of the place.

Bottles of alcohol transferred to each table.

"Do you even know who Victoria is?" Adrian giggled, a knowingly smirk disforming on his lips aware this time of Lewis' little information.

I saw this rivalry glance from Lewis's point of view, richening the place with insults. And things were only getting worse the more I didn't get myself involved.

Lewis disappointed me using those words which felt nothing that could be used to describe me. I was definitely not sensitive or in need of some kind of protection. I'm the opposite of those stuff, I should be the one talking back to Adrian and Adrian wants the same as well it's how things go between us. Adrian starts the argument and I continue it till we have cursed each other up to the limit our mouths are blessed from satan and we decide to stop as to not go to hell.

"Come on Victoria, forget him and Let's go dance." Lewis spoke in a suggestive tone. How could I ever refuse those big bright brown eyes of his glancing at me like he could break me with one incorrect answer.
His hand twisted on my wrists as he genuine dragged me out of there to the dance floor.

Lights were off, colourful projectors coloured the place and the loud firm noise became a pop mess. As he leads me to the dance floor Adrian for a second didn't stop glaring eyes with his sour eyes aimed at us. God it was hard. Having Lewis' arms around me with those firm touches.

This was definitely a trick to make Adrian more mad and I felt in the middle of their fight. When this was supposed to be my fight with him from the beginning.

I moved my body along Lewis's against the rhythm, his hands unraveling my body leaving behind every past thoughts. Finally some thrillation overwhelmed me as the music became dizzier to handle.However whatever strong emotions I was detecting I couldn't drown the sensation of his eyes burning my body, his green pair of eyes looking furious at us. Ready to stand up and get physical into a fight with Lewis. Why was he so tensed? I could feel his glares getting even more aggressive and intense by each passing second. Adrian from across the room, was looking like I have murdered his entire family with Lewis by my side.

I could feel the stupid things he was about to do on his anger as an expressive person.

"Is this right? Me dancing with you here, in front of the paparazzi, I mean it's not even past 12." I informed. "Toto is going to be furious."

"I do not care and Well he is not the only one." He mentions and signals me to notice Adrian staring at us, like I was a piece of meat dancing with a tiger.

The paparazzi were all over keeping a closer eye on us. Carefully observing the entire situation.

"Let's not talk about him,he just wants to get under my skin." I decleared rolling my attention some place else.

"You know how bad he wants to get under your pants right now, not just your skin." Lewis chuckles.

The confusion grew on my facial features as I didn't quite catch that, along with confusion surprisement tagged along leaving my mouth slightly open.

"Do you not see it? I have been in his age, it's certain that he wants you desperately why else give you so much attention?" He figures. "Haven't you figured? All those insults, constant arguments, the way he is looking at us right now... he is jealous, and he wants to rip me into pieces just for touching you." Lewis claims pinning Adrian with his eyes, a smirk adapting on his face.

My cheeks blossomed red since I felt worse attacked than previously. Lewis was being paranoid, delusional even. Knowing Adrian, he would never like me.

He is insane!

"He does not." I answer serious and simply, this accusation made out of fairytales.

"Oh pure Victoria. You know I'm true, Adrian is envious of us." Lewis continues this nonsense theories.

"Yes he is jealous because he doesn't like seeing me happy." I declare as our bodies swing around each other.

"He is envious of me because he wants you all for himself."

No. No. I refuse to believe such lie. Lewis doesn't know the half Adrian has done to me.

"Lewis! Come to your senses! Adrian is a fuck boy, he just fucks, he has no feelings neither for his own mother. He is a heartless little boy who just as you said doesn't know how to behave like a gentleman." I reminded him, the resistance into his tone was really starting to annoy the hell out of me.

"Wake up."

I shared another gape with him, staring him in detail this time with those thoughts entering my mind like poison, getting it to my head in a way it shouldn't.

Those eyes are full of hatred, once again his muscles have tensed, his eyes dark and mischievous analyzing only me, not a single glance towards Lewis, just me.

Fuck. Adrian despises me with his entire heart, he mess with people heads just to assume the wrong things and then hurt them by showing them reality. But I'm not stupid, i won't fall for his lame games.

Adrian is a manipulator. And a superficial jerk.

***********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 6.1K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
200K 2.6K 56
"I hate you so fucking much" she said in a low voice. "I hate you more than you could imagine" he whispered again. "I am so in love with you Lando"...
1.8K 87 9
Y/N is propelled into the pinnacle of racing, but he's placed into a team that requires major work and improvements to move from the bottom of the co...
62.9K 1.5K 73
Finally, after all these years, Mollie Rashford has the chance to show what she can do against the "big boys" in Formula 1. Now they are on track...