Pinn Oneshots🤍

By tns_pinn

Obsessed with Pinnđź’• Just a bunch of different random stories based of Piper and Finn. Love Pinn with my whol... More

First Date
Positive
Dancemania downs
Wedding
Cuddles and Comfort
Happiness
Finals
Welcome To The Family
Step Inside
Flight
Mole
Bouquet Toss
Dancemania
Dream
Long Distance
Anxiety Attack
Sunset
Christmas Decorating
Reunion
Goodbye
Headcanons
Prom
One Last Time
Surprise
Red Valentines
Regionals Celebration
Holiday
Reunited
Auditions
Falling For You
I Love You
Fruity Moons
Death
Hospital Feels
Tour Disaster

Holding Back

157 5 24
By tns_pinn

A lot has happened since Piper and Finn reunited from long-distance as Finn was on tour with radiation and Piper lived in New York for a while with James.

One year later, they both finally reunited from their very long and hard year of long-distance, and Piper and Finn were so excited that they could spend time with each other.

Then after six months. Everything started falling apart in their relationship.

Finn got a call from Moxie that radiation was touring again through Australia, South America and UK for two years. Obviously Piper was crushed.

But Piper didn't want to deal with the long-distance again and the long months waiting for him, of course the one year went by fast, but this was 24 months she would have to wait.

That was just far too long.

Both of them had their worst argument yet, loads of screaming, yelling and crying, they haven't had a fight like this since dancemania but this was way worse, as Piper thought that he just wants to leave her.

All he wanted was to do this for Piper and his future career, but Piper didn't want him to leave her and he didn't want to leave her but he knew he had to do this.

For his family, his dance career and for her.

Loads of tears were shed between the both of them as they've been so strong since they reunited, but then at the end they came to the decision to go their separate ways. Piper and Finn were both devastated because they were so close together at their times at The Next Step, so not being together anymore hurt the both of them, she couldn't even bear being around him or she'll just cry.

So Piper packed her bags and moved out of Finn's apartment in England and flew back to Canada and moved back into her parents house in Toronto instead of moving back to New York as she knew she would need time to heal over her breakup with Finn.

And she knew her mom would be the best at cheering her up during this difficult time.

Deborah was so conflicted by the news of their breakup, Finn was like a son to her, he would do anything for their family. So them breaking up just breaks her for the both of them as she knows it is breaking both of their hearts inside.

Piper didn't even have to say the words to her parents, because when she arrived back to her childhood home in tears with a couple of bags. They just figured it out themselves.

Her mom and dad ran into her arms and hugged her as they comforted her all evening, trying to not have her to tell everything at once about this whole situation.

So she hid herself from everyone for weeks and isolated from the people she loves the most.

Especially Amy. And it hurt her so badly, but she knew it was for the best not to tell her yet and heal from this breakup.

For the first couple months, Piper cried in her bed every single day, skipped school and work. Her whole family and friends were extra worried for her as she wouldn't even talk to everyone.

Even talking about Finn made her throat go numb, and she'll end up sobbing even more.

This broke her, her and Finn not together anymore, she just wanted him back, but she knew this was for the best.

Even if she didn't have the energy for, she had to move on.

Meanwhile, the day of the breakup, Finn was feeling like shit of how they even came to this.

Losing Piper was the worst thing that ever happened to him.

But he wanted to sit in bed and feel like crap for months, but he had to start his tour with radiation. For two years.

There was a thought in his head, is he regretting his decision to go on tour rather than spend the rest of his life with his girlfriend?

Well ex-girlfriend now.

He hoped he didn't make a mistake.

For his family and friends, they were utterly disappointed by their breakup, Finn's parents actually thought that Piper and Finn were soulmates and would stay together forever.

Finn felt like crying every day even thinking about her, the bros even tried organising a bro night with all the guys, but he wasn't in the mood for anything.

So in the end, their best friends were freakily worried for both of them.

Fast forward to five years later and Piper and Finn are still the same people they were when they broke up, unfortunately, they no longer speak as their so busy with work, but still terrified as it will remind themselves from the love they shared together years ago.

"Dude! You need to start dating again." Henry exclaimed as Finn was driving in the car.

It had been five years since Piper and Finn broke up, he obviously wasn't at his happiest again, but he wasn't miserable anymore, as he had radiation and his friends.

So today him and Henry went out driving today before he goes away to Paris for a month before he goes on tour with radiation after their three year break from touring.

"Come on bro! I've told you this a million times, I'm just not into dating right now. Life is super busy with radiation." Finn said.

Henry rolled his eyes. "Oh, so you're not into dating, but tomorrow you're going to the most romantic city in the world?"

"Who knows who you'll see?"

"Okay. I know what it sounds like, I'm not going to find someone, I just need air. Since Piper and I broke up, I haven't got to think about myself, It's been five years and somehow, I still feel it's my fault." Finn sighed as he ran his hands through his hair.

He turned to him and looked at him.

Somehow, he never thought it that way, Finn's been through so much in the past five years.

"I'm sorry Finn, but it's been five years now, haven't you not forgiven yourself, it wasn't just you who ended the relationship."

"Yeah I know it was. I haven't talked to her since. It seems from Amy that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore." He said softly.

"Okay, but that's not true, I promise you, because the month it happened, Piper didn't even do anything all day, she laid in bed and cried, isolated herself from everyone. Nearly lost her job because how upset she was."

Finn gasps and raised his eyebrows. "Oh my god, I didn't even know that."

He nodded. "Yeah, she's only got back to it a year after because Amy kept on encouraging her to move on."

"Was Amy there to cheer her up?"

Henry smiled and chuckled. "Yeah, she was. She was there every day to make sure she was still alive."

"It's gonna be okay man, I promise you she's doing a lot better."

Finn chuckled, he wished he had the love Henry and Amy had.

"Mom, I told you I don't want to go on a date with Karen's son?!" Piper shouted at her mother, ever since she's moved on from Finn, her mother has insisted for her to start dating again.

Deborah inhaled and shook her head. "I know honey, I'm just worried about you darling! You haven't dated anyone since Finn."

"Yeah, because he went away on tour, and I knew we were meant to be!"

"Maybe it wasn't."

"Right person, wrong time. Ever heard of that mom."

Everyone was worried for her.

"Because I don't want to deal with that grief ever again, so it's better if I just stay single for the rest of my life. It was the worst thing ever."

"Well have you talked to him since?"

"No, because it'll remind me of him, and I'll start crying." Piper said.

"Piper..you need to get out of this and build the courage to talk to him again, I bet he wants to, but you haven't spoke to him?"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Well how can you do that when you block him on social media?"

Her mom looked at her as she unlocked her phone and gasped. "Shit, I didn't even remembering blocking him. I probably was so angry at myself."

Her mother walked towards her and grabbed her hands. "I know, I'm sorry Pipes. Just with James and Riley's wedding coming up, I really want you to have a date for it."

Piper smiled nervously. "Mom, I'm fine. Okay? You don't need to worry about me?"

"It is as your mother, But I know how heartbroken you were by the whole thing."

"I'm going to Paris tomorrow and it's going to be amazing!" Piper excitedly said and hugged her mom and walked out of the living room.

A few days later, Piper drived to the airport for her flight to Paris.

Then she arrived at the airport as she dragged her suitcases over to security.

Eight hours later, Piper finally arrived to Paris. It was exactly what it looked like last time she was here, it's quite upsetting because it was Finn who she last came here with.

After she collected her bags and suitcases, she walked into her hotel that she'll be staying at for the entire month.

"Just right in there." The lady said and gave her room card, then Piper smiled at her and made her way to the lift.

Piper scrolled through her phone as she walked out of the lift, she looked up and saw a very familiar man.

It was Finn.

The guy who she loved with her whole heart and she knew he did.

She loved him so much more than the entire world, her sadness was faded away.

They locked eyes as they smiled nervously at each other in shock.

Finn looked up at her and gasped lightly, he couldn't breathe probably after seeing a tiny beautiful figure standing right in front of him who he hasn't seen in years.

He couldn't believe it for a second. He finally found his person again.

"Finn?" She said softly in disbelief

"Pipes." He chuckled as he smiled happily.

Their hearts were finally pumping again as the two souls finally found each other again.

Hope you all enjoyed!! Sorry I've been inactive over here:) I've been unmotivated and I needed a break. Anyways hope your all doing well and have a great weekend🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 413 21
Piper has been feeling a lot of things, but lately she's been angry. How could he do this? Her friendship with Amy was her everything. And the worst...
63.6K 967 21
Just a collection of imagines Please read because it makes me happy *Complete*
170K 4.6K 47
Just a bunch of random & adorable Fillie one shots! I'll make my own little stories, but feel free to comment suggestions/requests♡ (This book does N...
65.6K 2.2K 28
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...