The Red Stone's Gleam (JoJo's...

Por Beanyboy2002

The Stone Mask, a mysterious artefact capable of turning people into Vampires. Brothers Dio and Damian Brando... Más

Summary: O/C
Author's Note: Before We Begin...
Chapter 1: 50 Years Later, The Master's Mission
Chapter 2: The Man in the Pillar, Straizo's Ambition
Chapter 3: The Master of Venice
Chapter 4: Training at a New Level
Chapter 5: Two New Allies Arrive
Chapter 6: A Month's Training, Nearly Completed
Chapter 7: Esidisi's Burning Blood!
Chapter 8: Awakening and the Venture to Switzerland
Chapter 9: Catching a Train, the Soldier's Intervention
Chapter 10: Germany's Cyber Soldier and the Wrath of Kars
Chapter 11: The Hotel on the Horizon, Caesar's Resolve
Chapter 12: The Last, Lonely Bubble
Chapter 13: Picking up the Trail, 100 Vampires!
Chapter 14: Lisa Lisa's Story, the Prelude to Battle
Chapter 15: Battle in the Colosseum
Chapter 16: The Second Battle, Kars' True Nature Revealed
Chapter 17: Blinded by the Light
Chapter 18: The Power of the Ultimate Being
Author's Note: Thank You!

Chapter 19, Epilogue: Joseph's 'Funeral', An Artefact Recovered...

354 11 6
Por Beanyboy2002

Gyalzen POV

Neither Kars nor Joseph had returned. The outcome of the fight was left completely unknown, even as the Speedwagon Foundation came to extract us. I'd wanted to stay behind on the hope that Joseph would return! However after a while, I was forced to depart as well.

I managed to recover from my wounds, as had Lisa Lisa and even Messina who'd been injured severely by Wamuu. However even so, the fact that Joseph never returned weighed heavily on us all, especially Lisa Lisa. Now that I knew the truth about her, I noticed it more.

I travelled back to America where I was introduced to Joseph's grandmother Erina Joestar. We exchanged greetings, upon learning I was Straizo's student, she told me her story. About her husband Jonathan, the battle against Dio and Damian Brando. All stuff I already knew about, however hearing it from her. That was an experience in itself. I listened to every word. My admiration for the woman, what she'd been through. She'd earned my respect.

Image of Erina Joestar:

I'd stayed in America with Joseph's friends and family for several days as the preparations for the funeral were made. After which, I would return to Tibet and see if I could pass on the teaching of Hamon to others. The absence of Kars had indicated that Joseph must have defeated him somehow...

Timeskip, April 1939...

'Joseph Joestar

Born: 1920

Dead: 1939'.

That's what the simple tombstone read in the cemetery located a short distance from New York City. All of us were present, stood silently around the stone as the priest read out a prayer. I shed no tears, but it didn't mean I didn't feel sadness.

My parents, Straizo, Caesar and now Joseph. Every time I grew close with someone, they were gone. Despite only knowing him for a few weeks, Joseph was my friend. The fact that he was gone, just like everyone else. I was struggling to wrap my head around.

As we mourned, the sound of a car pulled up behind us. Most of the mourners left leaving only Erina, Lisa Lisa, Speedwagon, Smokey, Messina and myself. The first to approach the grave was Smokey.

Taking his hat off, he said "Goodbye JoJo. Now that I think of it, we only met six months ago. But I'll always remember you. Always." As he stepped back, I stepped forward as well. I had something I wished to say.

"JoJo. Where do I begin? I suppose, Smokey said most of it, we only knew each other for a few months. But you were one of the closest friends I've ever had. Thank you for tolerating me. I know now, wherever you are, that no Vampires will be getting in. Especially with you and Caesar there. Farewell my friend." Placing my hands together, I bowed. This time I couldn't stop the faint tears that fell.

We fell into silence once more before Speedwagon approached Erina, saying "Come Erina, you mustn't catch cold. Let's go home." She wiped her eyes before responding "Just a bit longer..." That's when a chuckle was heard and an all too familiar voice called "Guess who!"

We all turned around in shock as the figure continued "Hey everybody! I finally got to New York and nobody was there to meet me! So, I heard you were all at a funeral. I looked high and low!" Turning to Lisa Lisa he said. "Hey Coach Lisa Lisa! Are you all healed up? Messina, you're here too! I want to ask von Stroheim if he can fix my hand up with some gadgets!" 

Raising his hands, he flexed his fingers making oddly cybernetic noises. He went on about the war that may grip the world any day now. Messina however cut him off "Hey now! What're you thinking!" 

Security rushed over, lecturing "This is a funeral you idiot!" The man shot back "Who's the idiot?! Hey! Did you just call me an idiot?!" The other guard grabbed him "Calm down. Let's go have a talk!" At this point none of us could speak. How was this possible? He was DEAD!

JOSEPH pushed the security aside, snapping "You aren't getting away with calling me an idiot!" We all exclaimed in unison "JOJO?!" Smokey screamed "AAAAH! JOJO'S ALIVE!" 

Joseph turned to us looking confused "Alive? H-hang on now! What's with all the surprise? It's like you saw a ghost." That's when he noticed the headstone with his name on it as he yelled "WHAT?! Why's my name on a headstone?! D-don't tell me this is..."

He was cut-off by another familiar voice, this one calling "JoJo!" Turning around, I saw none other than Suzie Q approaching, holding an umbrella as she lectured "You're still recovering, you shouldn't stand in the rain!"

She handed him the umbrella and it was at this point I noticed a wedding ring around her finger. Messina stammered "I-it's Suzie Q! What's that ring on her finger?" I closed my eyes and smirked.

Joseph asked, shocked "You don't know about my wife EITHER?!" The others exclaimed "Your WIFE?!" I let out a laugh before saying "My, my JoJo! You HAVE been busy." Suzie Q began gushing over being introduced as Joseph's wife.

Joseph explained "Back when the volcano erupted, the rock I was on shielded me and fell into the sea. A fishing boat picked me up." To Suzie Q he added "You nursed me back to health in Venice for two weeks. But they haven't heard. You sent a telegram RIGHT?!" Suzie Q just gave an absent-minded look and replied "Telegram?" Joseph snapped "Yeah! You said you would!" 

Joseph began twitching his fingers causing Suzie Q to run off screaming "I'm sorry I forgot!" And it was here I stepped forward and said "Wait, wait, wait. VOLCANO?! What happened?! Where's Kars?!" Joseph pretended to think for a moment, before responding. "Hmm. In space somewhere I think. I don't know."

I yelled "In SPACE?!" Joseph smirked and said "Hey Gyalzen, that's not all that's new. Check this out." Taking his glove off, I was surprised to see a mechanical hand similar to that of Stroheim's! Joseph explained "Kars severed my hand so I managed to get a metal one instead. Pretty cool right? Now if you'll excuse me."

He abruptly yelled "AH! What was that woman THINKING!" Before running after her. Smokey dropped to his knees, I just stood watching. Turning on my heel, I now stood with my back to them and a smile across my face.

I believed I was fated to lose those I cared about, however the Joestar family weren't ordinary. From what I knew of Jonathan and what Joseph had shown me in person.  

It seemed they could defy fate itself, when the need arose...

Narrator POV

Gyalzen disappeared into the Tibetan mountains once again, rumour has it he took on his own students to train in the ways of Hamon. Despite this, he still kept in contact with Joseph and the others. When Joseph and Suzie Q's daughter Holy was born, he visited America again. Within a few years he became an uncle figure to the newest member of the Joestar family.

For the most part though, he remained isolated in the same temple he'd first visited when he was but a child. He trained both his own skills as well as his students and for many years, all seemed at peace.

That was until an avalanche unearthed an all new mystery altogether...

Timeskip, 50 years later (Roughly a few months before Stardust Crusaders)...

Gyalzen POV

Image of an older Gyalzen (Aged 69 since he's a year older than Joseph):

"Master! Master!" My eyes slowly opened as I was brought out of my meditation. I turned to see who had interrupted to see one of my students stood in front of me. In his hands was some sort of object wrapped in a cloth. I calmly asked "What is it?"

The student clearly seemed concerned about something, he knelt down in  front of me and pushed the wrapped object towards me. He explained in a panicked tone. "We were investigating that mysterious cave that was found after the avalanche, at the back we found a makeshift altar with this placed on it.

I looked down at the object, saying "Let me see." I picked the object up only for the student to say "Be careful. One of the others pricked themselves on it! I think they bled out on the spot!" I froze for a moment, looking up at them.

Sweat began trickling down my face. What I now held in my hands had somehow killed one of my students! I unravelled it quickly until I could finally see the contents of the wrapping. Once I'd cast the cloth aside, I raised an eyebrow in confusion. What was found only raised more mysteries. What was it? What was its purpose?

 I'd never seen anything like this before...

Author's Note: And that's it! Not just for this book, but for Part 2 as a whole! I want to thank everyone who's been reading, voting and commenting I really appreciate it. I really hope you've enjoyed it!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.2K 661 54
The Hamon users, the Vampires, the Pillar Men. Many years ago, these forces did battle against each other. However, what if there was another form of...
1.3K 99 19
in a world where stands , hamon and ofcourse vampires exists.Y/n was an unfortunant human turned into a vampire out of her own wil by an obssesive fr...
14.1K 549 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
66 0 11
Allison is a student at a local artistic college. She attends classes and works at a nearby gym, though doesn't like leaving her room otherwise, due...