An Arranged Marriage ❉ j.g

By natemaloski

22 year-old Jack Gilinsky just wants to party his life away and make music with his friend Jack Johnson. Marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
❤ THE WEDDING ❤
❤ The Reception ❤
❤ First Time ❤
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Authors Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: 1st B-day
Chapter 80
A/N: CAGGIE
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
GILINSKY'S BDAY BITCHES
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
A/N: SEQUEL + New Fanfic
Newest Update.

Chapter 74

79.4K 1.8K 1K
By natemaloski

Dedicated to:
@teenreadernck
@Be_Living_Like_Larry
@ali_rod3
@Mrsdallaas
@luciarub

Okay so I've decided to not post a new nate fanfic yet. I need a magcon break bcs I'm out of ideas and writers block is a biiitcch! I am so confused idk! But I've wanted to do like a joint fanfic for long : Magcon and O2L? Its gonna be about Kian or Connor...what do u guys think?
___________

-JACK POV-

"How you feeling baby?" I asked soothing Hannah's hair down. She looked tired but still so beautiful.

"Really sore." She said sitting up. I helped her by fluffing her pillow. "Thanks."

"You'll be able to come home in a day or two." I smiled stroking her cheek.

"Wish I could go home now, I just wanna see my kids." She said getting emotional. I wrapped my arms around her immediately.

"Hey hey, they'll be back soon. I'm so proud of you, you're so strong." I said rubbing her back.

"Because I had you." She sobbed into my sweat shirt. "I'm so glad I have you Jack. I'm so lucky."

That made my eyes a bit watery. "I'm still here okay? I love you so much."

"I love you babe." she sniffed.

When I pulled away, I felt Hannah's lips brush against mine and closed my eyes. It was like fireworks and explosions and lightening and thunder and everything loud in the world. I let myself get lost in the kiss, holding her against me. She kissed me so hard, like we hadn't made out in days, her fingers tangled in my long hair. The kiss deepened and I sighed against her lips.

"I missed you." She smiled against my lips.

"I missed you too bae." I chuckled and pecked her lips softly before pulling away.

After a few minutes, two nurses by the names of Bonnie and Rebekah (TVD AGAIN WHAT HAHA) brought Finn and Kim inside the labor room. Hannah's face lit up and my heart did a 360.

"Here you are, you can breast feed them now Mrs Gilinsky." Bonnie said to Hannah who took our babies immediately and kissed them both.

"Call me Hannah, okay so how am I gonna do this?" She giggled nervously and looked at me. Does she want me to leave, bitch I've done more than just seen those boobs.

"Jack can hold Finnegan while you feed Kimberly." Rebekah said signalling me to take Finn, which I did. He was so small I was afraid at first because I didn't wanna hurt him.

"Its okay baby, you're doing okay." Hannah said smiling at me. When the nurses left Han started feeding my daughter. I sat next to her and rocked Finn in my arms, he's so cute I couldn't help but chuckled.

"You're a dad." Hannah giggled, I looked up and found her gazing at me. Kimberly had fallen asleep in her arms.

"Its so insane! Damn...I love these two so much." I sighed. "I can't believe I'm a dad right now."

"I know! I feel like a mom though. Its difficult to explain but it feels so natural." Hannah looked down at Kim and rocked her in her arms.

-Hannah POV-

"You're a natural, you're the most amazing mom." Jack smiled at me. "Let's switch before Finn falls asleep without eating."

So we switched carefully so Kim doesn't wake up. Jack rocked her back and forth gazing at her lovingly while I fed our little boy.

"You're so cute." I whispered to Finn. He had Jack's Jewish kind of nose, but everything else was me. From his brown hair, to his grey eyes right down to his little toes.

"I love you baby." I said to Finn who drank hungrily. When he fell asleep I wrapped him in the blanket, Jack handed Kim back to me. I rocked them both in each arm.

After half an hour I broke the comfortable silence between us.

"You can call everyone." I smiled signalling Jack to call our family and friends to see Kim and Finn. It was already 12:40 a.m and I'm sure everyone waited just for them so I didnt want their wait to be in vain.

"Are those my grandbabies?" My dad poked his head in and smiles at the sight of the two babies in my arms. I was so happy to see him.

"Come on over Dad, they're just sleeping so you have to be quiet." I said as he came up next to me. Too late because Finn and Kim had their eyes wide open. My dad laughed heartily.

"Hey you two, say hello to your grandpa." I whispered as my dad took Finn in his arms.

My mom came in shortly after and started crying immediately and took Kim.

"Oh they're so cute!" She sobbed and squeezed my babies in her arms. I was so happy my parents were interacting with them.

After a few minutes they left and in came Jack with his parents.

"Oh gimme gimme gimme." Mrs G said excitedly and carried both Finn and Kim in her arms. They squealed in delight. Mrs G is so weird and fun, I love it.

"Finn looks like Han, but Kim is Jack everything." Mr G laughed and patted my shoulder affectionately. "Can I have my grand kids now Katherine?" He laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry they're just so wonderful!" She handed the twins to Jacks dad who beamed with pride. You had to be really good to carry twins, so I helped Mr G hold them in each of his arms.

"So Han." Mrs G gave me a hug. It sucked because I have to be bed ridden for now due to labor. "Jack and I were talking and I kind of want to help you and him for a few days."

I smiled. "Sure I'd actually love that. I don't know what to do now that I'm a mom...and I just..." I felt overwhelmed. Jack rubbed my back affectionately.

I still feel like a kid. I don't know what I should or need to do for Finnegan and Kimberly. This whole mom thing is so new and so scary.

"Oh Han!" Mrs G held me. "So we'll stay over at your place until you and Jack are settled in as parents."

"Thanks so much." I exhaled. As much as I wanted to be alone with Jack and the twins I felt like its best to have his parents their to guide us.

"What about your parents Han?" Mr G asked pecking Kim's forehead.

"I don't think they'd wanna stay over, my parents aren't really family orientated." I shrugged sadly. It seems like the Gilinsky family supports me more these days...

"Not to worry. We'll be here." Mr G nodded firmly.

"Thank you. I'm so glad." I sighed and squeezed Jacks Hand in mine.

"So we'll let Maggie and the guys see these two while we head to your home." Mrs G kissed my forehead.

Several minutes later, Maggie and Carter came in and Maggie almost died. She squealed and cried and shook Carter excitedly.

"I Love you two." She whispered and rocked Finn in her hands.

"You're a cutie." Carter took Kim gingerly from me. He wasn't really the kid-lover but he has a soft spot for these two. "Just like your momma."

I giggled. Just then, the guys streamed in and immediately gasped at the sight of the two little beings. They all formed a circle around my bed, waiting to hold Finn and Kim.

"Alright, give me my godbabies." Johnson said reaching for them.

Everyone had a chance to hold them, kiss their little cheeks and cuddle them. We're like one big ass family and that made me so happy. It means everything that these boys who I didnt know are now here for support.

"Hey hey." Taylor said. "As promised, I have two mini-bandana's that I would love to bestow upon my nephew and niece."

He whipped out two little bandanas, one was blue and the other pink. I squealed in delight and hugged Taylor.

"I know I know I'm pretty wonderful." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Come on! You have the honor of putting them on uncle!" Jack clapped him on the back.

So I held Finn still while Taylor tied on the blue bandana on him, it was so friggen adorable. Next he fastened Kim's on, she threw a small diva fit but we got it on.

"I love them Tay!" I smiled. They were perfect so Aaron got out his Camera and made the nurse take a huge group shot of us with the babies. It was pretty cool.

"Oh I need a selfie so I can post!" Maggie said. "The fans are BUZZIN!" she laughed and took a few selfies with Finn and Kim. Also adding me in after I said I look like something out of Wrong Turn.

"Oh shut up! You're even pretty after giving birth." Sammy rolled his eyes.

"Hey watch it!" Jack laughed and nudged him playfully. Instead Nate looked at Sammy with dark eyes. The other morning memories when he tried to kiss me came back in flashes so I looked away.

"Alright!" Matt clapped his hands. "Let these three get some rest. We'll come by tomorrow."

"See you!" I smiled and waved as they said goodbyes to the twins and streamed out of the room. I swear I saw Nash wink at Bonnie who lost her cool completely. I held back a giggled.

After putting Finn and Kim to sleep, Jack helped move them to two cribs on the side of my bed. I was sad to let them go because I wanted to hold them every second.

"Get some rest honey." Jack kissed me passionately. I longed for his lips.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you baby." He smiled and bent down to kiss the twins. "I love you Finnie. And you too Kimie!"
_______
Ahshdh I have the feels! Anywhooo! I was thinking of writing maybe 2 more chapters then skip to their first birthday? Then skip to like when they're 2? Bcs I have a few chapters on that? Tell me what u guys want :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 12 37
Jack Gilinsky, a pop singer who wants to live his life, and achieve his singing career with his best friend Jack Johnson. Gets an arranged marriage w...
7.4K 95 24
17 year old Alaina Johnson is being forced to go out with 16 year old Shawn Mendes. But she really loves 18 year old Jack Gilinsky. Her older brother...
48.1K 905 24
Friends, marriage and babies There's two other books to this one. Make sure you check them out first x
323K 6.7K 42
Mackenzie Johnson, a photographer, trouble maker, sport playing, singer, musician 17 year old. Her brother, Jack Johnson, of course has his friends...