The Gilbert Witch

By popielski

A mother of 2, Alexis Popielski goes to the store on Friday like she does every week to restock the house. th... More

characters
death
rebirth
Henrik Mikaelson
claimed bedrooms
need help❤️❤️
know each other
authors hospital visit
first day
The Talk
The Brother
Reminiscing

the dream soulmates

1.7K 66 4
By popielski

That night, I'm laying in the hospital bed, and trying to get to sleep. Once I finally drift off, I find myself on a beach, (the one in the picture above) it's beautiful here. I look around and I find Henrik beside me.

"What's happening?" I ask him.

"I think this is a soulmate dream, usually you meet your soulmates in the dream realm but I never knew what caused it or that I could be included, since I'm dead." He answered.

"Oh so your brothers should be here also?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm going to stay here, don't tell them I'm alive please, I want it to be a surprise." He begged.

"Ok, I won't tell them," I told him as I walked up to the cabin. I opened the door and saw Niklaus yelling at his brothers, it seems none of them know what is happening. Kol and Elijah look bored of his yelling, and Finn looks like he wants to explore this new world he sort of woke up in. "Hello?" She hesitantly said.

"Elskan?" Elijah said as his head whipped around, feeling the chills from her voice that only a soulmate could cause. When his eyes met hers, it's like his whole world turned upside down and there was only her. The same happened for his brothers.

Niklaus completely forgot why he was yelling and that there was anyone else in the room when he drops to his knees with a dopey smile on his face. "my love, you're here.. y-youre alive. I-i knew you couldn't be dead." He stuttered out, scooting on his knees toward her with tears welling up in his eyes. He never knew he could feel this much happiness, all he ever had was loyalty out of fear, but he knows he has her loyalty just like she has his.

"Um, hi. I'm Honey Gilbert." I shyly introduce myself. I'm glad they could sense the mate bond as soon as they looked at me, on tv they were the beautifully misunderstood ruthless family, the bond probably saved my life. Looking around, I can see Niklaus on his knees in front of me, damn near hearts in his eyes, Elijah has the same look in his eyes but he sat in an arm chair. Kol is by the kitchen counter, looking like a puppy ready to pounce, and Finn looks like he's at war with himself, so I walk over to him only for him to back away.

"Please don't come closer, I do not want to hurt you, my love." Finn stated as tears welled up in his eyes.

"It's ok Finn, I trust you." I put my hands up and walked toward him like he was a wounded animal, before I was finally in front of him and I put one hand on his shoulder and one on his cheek and a tear dropped from his eye. "It's ok Finn, everything is ok, come here." With that I pull him in for a hug and he hugs me back, with his arms wrapped around my waist. I look around and the others look shocked.

He pulls back and looks at me confused, and asks, "how did you know my name?"

"Can I tell you all that when we meet in person? There is another person I need to tell about it and I want to tell you all together." I explained.

"That's fine Ástin, we do not wish to push you to say or do anything that you do not wish to do." Elijah told me like the peace maker he is.

"What all do you know?" Niklaus asked hesitantly, with an almost scared look in his eyes. Oh poor Nikky probably thinks I'm going to reject him if I find out about his past.

"I know a lot, and I'm still here. I know your names, and I know of the bad things you have done in the past to and for each other. I also know about your curse, and I have been trying to find a way to change it a bit, if that's ok with you." I said the last part hesitantly, I don't want him to be mad at me or not trust me. I think he recognized the scared look because he rushed over and took my hand in his.

"That's fine, but love, what are you trying to change about it?" He asked me.

"Well, Klaus, I'm glad you asked." I said with a small smile, "my sister is actually the doppelganger you need to kill in your ritual, but if she does, you can't use her blood to sire more hybrids." As I'm saying that, I'm looking at the floor, but once I finish I look to see his reaction and everyone looks shocked, but Klaus looks like he just paled. "Are you ok? You look like you got more pale." I asked him, with my hand on his cheek.

"Your sister is the doppelganger? If we hadn't talked before I found her I would have killed her." He told me, he must just be spinning himself deeper into his anxiety, poor puppy.

"And I would have forgiven you, maybe not initially, but I would remind myself that if I had half of me locked away for a thousand years, I would probably kill anyone I had to in order to get that other half back. So you would not lose me forever." I explained to him as tears gathered in his eyes.

"No wonder you are made for us, darling, you seem to have us all understood." A cocky looking Kol spoke up.

"I sure do, they call you the happy homicidal maniac- which is kind of hot by the way.." I ranted out causing his smirk to get wider, "so if anyone is worried about showing a side that might scare me away, it won't. Not even Elijah's red door, which later when we are alone, we need to talk about." I tell him, he nods then I can hear Tyler's voice in my head along with Caroline's. They must be in my hospital room. "I'll tell you guys what happened to me that caused us to meet in the dream realm and you feeling my death next time I see you, but my friends are trying to wake me up. I'll see you guys hopefully soon." I explain

Before I woke up, I heard them all shout, "Wait!!" Then I open my eyes and I see the ceiling of my hospital room. Taking a look around, I see Jenna, Mason, Tyler, Caroline, and Noah.

"Hey guys." I muttered out, causing their eyes to all jump to me, and they hurried to my side.

"Oh my gosh, Honey, are you ok? What happened?" Caroline asked as she and Jenna took my hands in theirs.

"I'm fine, CareBear. I just got jumped." As I said that, I saw the fire in Mason and Tyler's eyes, "hey I need to speak to Mason and Tyler in private for a minute please." The rest filed out, hoping to be let back in soon.

"Is something else wrong?" Mason asked, probably confused about why I only wanted to speak to them.

"I just wanted to let you two in on your family secret, if you're interested." I started watching their face contort in shock.

"What kind of family secret? And how would you know before us?" Mason asked, getting his puppy anger up.

"The supernatural kind and I know because of my visions. And you don't know because of the way you activate it." I explained.

"Well what is it, Honey?" Tyler asked

"You're both untriggered werewolves. I saw the way you both triggered it though, Mason if you meet a woman named Kathy, or Katherine, run away. Do not date her, and you need to make anyone who tries to fight you unconscious in a way that cannot lead to death as fast as you can if you do not want to trigger it. Tyler, at the masquerade ball in 2009 you go off to your dad's office and you drink with Matt and two girls, Matt and one of the girls will both be compelled to have you fight until they die." I explained as they both looked shocked.

"Who do we kill?" Mason asked

"You kill one of your friends, I think his name is Jimmy. Katherine starts dating you and compels him to think you're sleeping with Martha, his girlfriend so he confronts you at a bar parking lot and he starts a fight, things get physical and you pick him up and slam him into the concrete where his head cracks open and it looks like he died on impact. Tyler, Caroline comes in time as you're trying to calm Matt down and she knocks him out and another girl with pretty brown hair she says 'if Matt fails, I have to succeed' or something like that and she tries to stab you from behind and Caroline points it out in time for you to turn around and shove her and she also hits her head on something and she dies." After I finish this, I look at them and they look so pale, I guess it freaked them both out. "Can you guys get Caroline in here?"

"Yeah sure. We need to go and process this for a minute. Well actually, I have one question first. What's it like to be a wolf? Do you know that?" Mason asked.

"Some people said it's the most free they have ever felt, being a free wolf out in the mountains not havig to be chained up, because on the full moon, when you shift, you will not be in control, and your bite will be lethal to a vampire until my soulmates get here. But when you are shifting, it will be the worst pain you have ever experienced. You'll want to die, you just need to remember to give in to the pain, breathe through it and think of the freedom it brings." I told them.

"Ok, thank you for telling us. We will get Caroline in here." Tyler told me and they both kissed me on the cheek before walking out to get Caroline in here.

She walked in and I could tell she was trying to stay calm, so I told her, "Let it out babes."

"Oh my god, are you ok? What really happened? Why did you need to talk to them alone? Why did they look so terrified coming out? Why did you need to see me alone? Oh my.. are you dying? No I can't lose you, I won't do it-" she rapidly stated before I cut her off.

"Hey, Care, I'm not dying. And you're right I was not jumped, but I don't want to talk about it yet so we will just say I was jumped. And it was a supernatural secret, and I have one for you also, that's why I needed to talk to you alone. I have a question for you whenever you're ready." I explained slowly trying to keep her calm. She grabbed a chair and sat down in it just like her mom did.

"I'm ready, go ahead, Honey." She said.

"Ok, do you remember what I said about vampires?" I asked her, taking her hand in mine.

"They burn in the sun without lapis lazuli jewelry spelled by a witch, they can compel people unless they are wearing or injecting vervain which hurts them, and you can turn into one by injecting vampire blood before dying." She said looking at the ceiling and listing it all off.

"Very good, CareBear. How do you feel about becoming one?" I asked.

"Um what?!" She screeched out.

"Calm down, I had a vision about you turning, I saw you become a badass vampire and it seems like you handle the transition better than most honestly. But I know how it happens so I can prevent it if you want or we can let it happen. You turn in my vision at 17 years old." I explained

"I handled it well? Did I like being a vampire?"

"It seemed like you did, but I'm not really sure, you could be better at faking happiness in the future." I joked, she cracked a smile at that. Thank God.

"Ok, then I think I want it to happen. Can I take a while to think about it?" She asks shyly.

"Of course Care, this is your life and I want you to be sure about this decision before you make it." I scoot over so she can climb into my bed with me and we hugged. I had her text Jenna and tell them they can all come back in whenever they want, so they all did, except Tyler who went home to think.

------------------

After they all went home, it was just me and Henrik.

"Hello, sweetheart. How are you feeling?" Henrik asked me.

"I'm feeling ok, I can't wait until Death and I finally finish the spell so I can feel you. I want to hug you. Oh, when you come back to life, do you want to go by Henrik? Or maybe something more modern, like... Henry?" I asked while he played with my fingers.

"Henry, I like that one. What do you think? Do I look like a Henry?" He asked me with a smile on his face as his eyes finally meet mine. "You are absolutely breathtaking my love." He tells me breathlessly.

"Is it possible to miss you even though you are right here in front of me? Because I miss you.. I need you back soon, Henry." I told him. I scooted over in the bed and he climbed up and we cuddled even though we couldn't feel it and I drifted off to sleep again.

--------------------------------------
Hey guys, it's your author again❤️ God I love writing this book. It probably won't completely follow the tvd timeline. Thank you for reading my book❤️ I love all of my readers, silent readers and not silent readers. Comment what you think please💚💙 how did I do with the little bit I wrote of the Mikaelson brothers?

-until next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 8.2K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...
180K 7K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
Renatus By SHAWNA

Fanfiction

449K 12.6K 49
*THIS STORY IS COMPLETE* Ella Black was normal teenager in 2021, till she died on her way home from school, next thing she knew she woke up as a newb...