His Sculpted Kingdom (TAEKOO...

By Ayraesia

The Blue Moon building is getting ready to welcome the heroes of their kingdom. Along with them, Kim Taehyung... More

Disclaimer
¹ Welcomé
² Deja vú
⁴ Irrational
⁵ Relief
⁶ Unexpected
⁷ Story
⁸ Safety
⁹ Conspiracy
¹⁰ Moments
¹¹ Truth
¹² Confession
¹³ Departure
¹⁴ Arrival
¹⁵ Nightmare
¹⁶ Surprise
¹⁷ Revelation
¹⁸ Reunion
¹⁹ Proposal
²⁰ Wedding Day
²¹ Wedding Night
²² Enemy
²³ Broken Cherry

³ Intimaté

2.3K 117 26
By Ayraesia

💜 vote if you enjoy reading 💜

___________________________________

" I'm a servant from the campsite." Taehyung said in a fearful tone and half of the syllables drowned in his gulps.

" I didn't see you yesterday at the site." General's sound echoed in the silence.

"I was outside picking up the clay for the gallery." Taehyung answered fidgeting on his cloth.

"Oh! Were you the one who put the clay"? He asked to which the meek boy nodded his head.

" Excellent choice of mud. It was so smooth and has the perfect water ratio." He praised the quiet boy before looking around the place.

" How old are you?" General asked to which Taehyung answered eighteen.

" Young Boys like you should not be so shy. Look into my eyes." General suggested.

Taehyung immediately looked at his ocean blue eyes which has the potential to immerse his muddy brown orbs. His breathe hitched when his eyes wandered over the soft button nose of the General and then the tongue that grazed over his lips. He is a captivating and dominating human being.

" I need a favor from you." Again the deep baritone echoed inside Taehyung's ears.

"Sure. General." Taheyung again ducked his head down in anticipation of the command.

" I need you to help me put oil on my body." General said to which Taehyung's eyes went wide in shock.

"There are females in the house equipped to serve you." Taehyung said half heartedly even though something in him snapped when he think about other females lingering their soft hands on the General's body.

" I asked you to do it. Any problem?"

"No."

"Then get dressed and join me on the river bank."

The male walked away while Taehyung pulled himself up from the drooler he was, looking at the retreating man's muscles.

I'm drooling because I too would like to have muscles or why else I gawk at him like a dog in rabbies.

Taehyung dressed up decently, also binding his chubby chest and wearing his belt properly. He approached the male who was patiently waiting for the boy.

Once taehyung was noted by the superior male, he tossed his top at which Taehyung involuntarily closed his eyes. He has never seen a naked rippled man. It is either Jimin or some frat boys but none with huge biceps and four pair of abs.

The male called him and motioned to get the warm oil from the flat stone stool.

Taehyung stood behind the General and slowly started to pour the oil on either of his shoulder and gently massaged it over his clavicles, neck and back.
The rare combination scents of sandalwood and roasted almonds lured his senses. His eyes got trapped on the indelible ink that formed patterns on the soldier's right hand as well as the scattered scars on his body.

" Your hands are soft."

Taehyung hummed not knowing how to respond.

The boy came in front, trapped between the General's thighs and began applying the oil on his chest with shakey hands.

"What is your name, boy?"

" Kim Taehyung."

"Your all wishes will come true." Jungkook whispered, perceiving the meaning of that name.

Taehyung with very much difficulty massaged oil on his chest and abs. He felt an involuntary sense of peeing and itchiness on his sex. He wondered whether it's the effect of water or some insect has crawled inside his panties. Taehyung can even feel the piercing pain on his nipples.

What is happening to me ? He wondered, wandering his palm that are soaked in oil on the other's abs and unexpectedly touching a hard substance on his lap.

Taehyung retrieved his hand with a confused face while General also looked aghast for a second and retrieved his pride back.

" You may go. I will take my bath now." General said while standing up and flexing his arms over his head.

" Have a good day. Sir." Taehyung said and ducked his head.

"Kim Taehyung " to which the boy stopped in his steps and looked back.

" I'm Jeon Jungkook, General of the Raven Army. Nice to meet you."

Without glancing at the surprised expression of Taehyung, Jungkook entered the river. And the young boy ran towards his tent.

■■■■■■

"What did Kimichima put in your cute tummy for you to smile like this?" Jimin who came from the camp exercise routine asked him while taking off his sweat drenched shirt.

" Nothing." Taehyung said, pulling up the pail of water on his shoulders and pouring it to the large bronze tub.

"My body signals me when I see a liar." Jimin said with showcasing his throbbing breast muscles.

Taehyung threw the bucket at him and latched further in playful undertakings until they received the side eyes of the passing soldiers.

" Jiminie, do you know the name of our General?" Taehyung asked in a playful tone.

"Of course. Everyone knows." Taehyung's face fell with that information.

"It's General Jeon." Jimin said proudly.

" What about his full name?" Taheyung asked again.

" Shh. We should not talk about his second name. I don't know and mostly no one in here knows as it is regarded as an intimate step to share it. The names are only called by his closest." Jimin said, lips attached to Taehyung's ears. The young boy stood in faze even though the secret sharer went away five minutes ago.

After completing his pile of works, Taehyung sat underneath the cherry tree that lurked over the camp site. From there he could see the soldiers marching on one side and others exercising. He can also see the silhouette of the General who is supervising the overall activities.

Taehyung unwrapped the piece of bread in his hand and began to devour his breakfast almost at the departure of sun from the sky.

"Hello." Taehyung strained his neck backwards from where the voice had come.

" Hello, sir." Taehyung stood up and bowed keenly.

" Don't break your back. I'm not that much of a respectable kind." He said accompanied with giggles.

"I'm Soldier Jung and you ?" He asked prompting his hand ahead for salutation.

Taehyung slightly grabbed his hand and introduced himself.

After a few round of chit chats and Jung's contagious giggles, both of them stood up to part for their respective duties.

"So Kim, can you tell me who is the safest fuck I can have here ?" Soldier Jung said with a shy smile.

Taehyung laughed a bit before opening his mouth to say " so this was your ulterior motive huh"

After Taehyung giving names of some of the girls with best characters as he doesn't know about intimate things, joined kimchima in preparation of dinner.

" Soldier Jung, you are in duty of the guard today." General said to an happy beaming male whose smile got skinned away at the news.

"But it was not on my schedule today, I have been planning on to get a good fuck at night." Jung whined without noticing how red the General's eyes flashed.

"Mind your manners and it is an order." General Jeon retreated to his gallery.

"What had crawled up in his ass and died?" Hoseok cried, dramatically hitting on the pale man's shoulder who hissed at the sudden attack.

"Oh I'm sorry Yoongi. Anyways you have a bad aching shoulder already which definitely means you can't fuck anyone. Then why don't you volunteer to guard the gate?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm sleepy." Yoongi along with the snickering male gang went inside their tents.

"Fuck my guard shins." Hoseok walked towards the main door.

💜💜💜💜💜

My lovely readers,,

I would like to know about your most favored kinks , if you are interested to see some of them in this story.

Feel free to share on this non judgemental page 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 11.7K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
370K 17.4K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
2.1M 105K 47
STRAIGHT | VKOOK Best friends agreeing to be best friends with benefits is always a no. Especially when both of them are straight. But maybe, maybe...
576K 32.2K 110
Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never once wavered through the journey with the...